Virgin Changed and Bred

Story Info
A professor physically changes virgin into his dream wife.
23.6k words
3.91
84.2k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

Erin Watkins had grown up to be a slim, athletic girl, with bouncy chestnut curls that framed a very pretty face anchored by large blue eyes.

She was an 18 year old college freshman at a conservative Christian college called Northwestern College. The school had been around for nearly 80 years and had a picturesque lakeside campus with red brick buildings dotting the green lakeside.

She was thrilled to be in college and to go out and learn on her own. She hadn't decided on a major yet and wanted to see what interested her. She was very intrigued at learning and to have some freedom from her very strict conservative background.

Her small bit of freedom came from having an off campus two bedroom apartment with her longtime church friend Karen Peterson.

Erin and Karen were both slim girls who were able to swap their A cup attire whenever they wanted to. They had a good friendship and both were happy to be moving forward outside of the restrained homes they grew up in.

Erin enjoyed all of her classes and the chance to learn but there was something extra special about the science class she had.

She found the professor, Dr. Jack Cameron, to be very handsome and charming. The 33 year old was clearly a genius with his doctorate in biochemistry and molecular biology. His black thick hair, six foot tall fit frame, and wire glasses gave the look of a bit of a nerd but he was always sharply dressed wearing button down shirts with a tie, dress pants, vests, and designer shoes.

His sarcasm and wit were very evident and while the conservatively dressed Erin was pretty sure his comments weren't supposed to be flirtatious, she did find herself wondering why he always wanted to speak with her after class.

It was a bit of a shock when Professor Cameron asked her to do clerical work for him as she wasn't a science major and wasn't particularly adept at the subject herself.

Still, she was happy to get a good paying on campus job and the chance to hangout with the Professor wasn't a bad side perk anyways.

She didn't expect anything to happen. She had always had trouble with boys with her thin frame, A cup breasts, and brown hair that got a bit scraggly if she tried to grow it past her shoulders. She would talk to boys but they never showed much interest back and she certainly didn't expect to ever have a spark of any kind with the Professor.

She arrived at his third floor office in an old on campus building that had creaky wooden floors, large windows dotted the hallway, boasted 12 foot tall ceilings, and was lined with ornate wooden doors that were the only restriction to the lairs where professors toiled when outside of class.

Professor Cameron was happy to see Erin and showed her inside his office. It had a large window and was bigger than it would have initially appeared from the outside. One wall was completely covered by a floor to ceiling bookshelf, which was jam packed with books and papers. A large desk sat in front of the window with a leather high back chair for the Professor.

He picked up a box of chocolates from his desk and offered one to her, "These are special chocolates that I received from a trip during my thesis studies that are simply amazing and have an amazing cultural story. These chocolates are meant only to be offered to someone who helps you. Since you are starting to help me today, you are the first person to enjoy these delicacies at Northwestern. Now, everyday you come to work for me you feel free to eat as many of these as you want. Don't share them with anyone though, this is a tradition that means a lot to me."

Erin was always intrigued by a piece of chocolate and took the small square and smiled at the Professor, "Thank you so much, I love eating chocolate."

She immediately cringed in her head at the awkward comment. She couldn't believe how disarming talking with Professor Cameron was. She bit into the chocolate to taste a sweet taste with a slightly bitter aftertaste.

"Hmm...yum!"

He was clearly pleased and led her over toa corner of the office where a nearly three foot high stack of papers was teetering on the verge of collapse next to a laptop.

He had her sit down and then pointed to the stack, "Erin, I need you to take the information on these papers and type them onto the computer. Transcribe them for me. I foolishly had these assignments done on paper when apparently they needed to be done on the computer."

He set the box of chocolates next to her, "Please feel free to eat these too."

He went over to a corner of his office where he had a mini refrigerator and opened it to grab a small carton of milk. He had a number of cups and mugs from his travels and promised her he had cleaned it and put some milk in it for her.

He put the milk next to the chocolates and instructed, "Now, I better see chocolates eaten and milk drank when I get back."

Erin laughed and agreed, "I think I can make that happen."

"Good, and now I must be heading off to a department meeting. They are always soooo informative. They are quite life changing too. While I'm gone, I'm going to run an air purifier over on the other side of the office if you don't mind? This old office just gets so stuffy."

An eager Erin responded, "I don't mind at all, Professor. I'm sure these old rooms can get quite stuffy."

Professor Cameron smiled and went to turn on the purifier and then dashed out of the room.

Once he left, Erin thought she heard him lock the door from the outside but didn't think much of it other than he was doing it for her safety.

Little did she know she was set on a course that would change her life forever.

During Labor Day weekend, Erin and Karen had fun going to the pool at their apartment building and going out shopping at various clothing sales. It was easy fun as they wore the same top and bra size as their A cup breasts and slender frames allowed. It was always a little awkward being around boys, whether on campus, at the pool, in the mall, or in their Bible study groups. The two girls were just too mousy, too forgettable, to be pursued heavily by boys. Both of them didn't like to talk about the boy subject and both of them knew they were going to remain virgins until marriage.

Three days a week, Erin would go to Dr. Cameron's office on the third floor and work on the never ending stack of papers. The work was tedious but it was always worth it to talk to the professor she had a bit of a crush on and to eat the chocolates and drink the milk he was anxious to provide to her.

The odd smell of the air purifier even began to not bother her although she did briefly wonder why Dr. Cameron was quick to leave his office after turning it on. She reasoned he must not have liked to try to talk over the whirring sound it made.

The odd thing Erin began to notice was how much she began to crave the chocolates and milk. On the weekend, she would go and buy some groceries at the store and found herself disappointed that the store bought replacements never seemed to truly satisfy her cravings.

Every day she arrived, the Professor had a plate of chocolates and a growing glass of cold milk from his refrigerator.

When she started, she would have a chocolate or two and some milk. As the weeks grinded on, she found herself easily mindlessly eating up to a dozen chocolates and drinking a 44 ounce cup of milk. She loved the taste of the chocolate and the coolness of the milk.

Two weeks into September, Erin had a bit of a crisis one morning. None of her clothes seemed to fit. The elastic in her bras couldn't reach to clasp shut around her supposed A cup breasts. She finally had noticed that her breasts had grown. In addition, her areola had gone from cute dime sized, barely accentuating her small nipples, to nickel sized. She was sure, but not 100 percent positive that her nipple buds may have gotten bigger too.

The issue wasn't just with her breasts, she felt discomfort all throughout her hips and tummy. She wasn't on her period, didn't have gas, and wasn't hungry but she swore she was perhaps getting a bit wider in her hips and her core felt...thicker.

She then noticed her hair, which had always been somewhat stringy and lacking in volume, now had a thickness at her hair follicle she had never noticed before. It seemed to be a different, darker shade of brown as well. She noticed some of the ends of her hair were nearly falling out, almost as if there was new hair forcing it to go.

She had no idea what to do other than to wear a frumpy sweatshirt and sweatpants with a tee shirt underneath to act as some sort of barrier to her growing breasts.

She had heard of girls being "late bloomers" but she wasn't entirely sure of what the concept truly meant as her sheltered upbringing certainly didn't lead to many discussions with her parents about such things.

There was no denying that her body was changing.

She felt incredibly self conscious as she tried to navigate campus with her changing body. She went and bought some new bras to figure out she was actually a B cup now. She had also apparently grown two inches wider on her hips which required her to get a new selection of pants.

While she certainly didn't stand out on campus, it did seem that Dr. Cameron took notice of her changes. He was very keen to compliment her when she arrived for her work in his office. While Erin was self conscious about her weight and breast gain, she still looked forward to the plate of chocolates and tall glass of milk from the professor.

Her hopes that her body would stop changing were dashed as the calendar flipped into October when the same process happened again. She was about to pack to go visit her parents for the weekend and realized she couldn't get the elastic in her bra to reach to fit her breasts again.

Her breasts wouldn't stay in her B cup bras either and her nipples, which had always been small, were intensively sensitive and had grown to marble size. Her areolas had clearly grown as well to a quarter size.

It meant that she needed to have bra coverage and even then her increased nipples made slight bumps in dresses or blouses she wore. It was embarrassing for sure and Erin was panicky to have to figure out how to deal with her expanding bust line.

She was hopeful her Mom would have some idea of what was going on. Erin was very happy to make the drive home and even in her loose fitting top and sweatpants, because her jeans were too tight to put on once again, her Mom immediately noticed the much fuller developed 18 year old as soon as she walked through the front door of her childhood home.

"Oh Erin, sweetie, looks like you have been filling out. I bet all of the boys have been following you around campus, haven't they?"

Erin was embarrassed to even discuss boys in front of her parents and their overt desire to see her married to a Godly man. She still wanted to work on her education and while her body changes were a distraction, she had a growing desire to perhaps go further beyond her undergrad degree and to see the world.

"Mom, let's go talk and leave Dad alone."

Once in private, Erin confided in her Mom as she showed off her new C cup breasts and thicker thighs and hips, "Is this natural? I mean, they never grew at all throughout high school and now I get to college and I blow up!"

Her Mom laughed, "Oh Erin, this is just the freshman 15. Again, don't worry about it, you're just a sweet late bloomer. Your hair is coming in lovely as well."

Erin's Mom had the same bland and somewhat stringy hair that she used to have. She deliberately kept a very short haircut for that reason and kept it very neat to be as presentable as possible.

Erin's "new" hair was a dark brown and was easily growing an inch every few weeks. She had trimmed out her older, softer, weaker hair to let her stronger hair take over.

"Mom, it's crazy how thick it is and how fast it is coming in! What should I do?"

Mrs. Watkins wanted to keep her daughter in a good frame of mind and so she made an appointment with her doctor to check up on everything to make sure things were all in line.

She took her daughter shopping to get more clothes that fit with her new body. She also introduced Erin to bras that gave her developing chest more support. She did have a moment when shopping when she realized her daughter had bigger boobs and wider hips than anyone in her family that she could remember.

With a new wardrobe in tow, Erin had a lovely time with her parents and enjoyed being able to go to her hometown church on Sunday to worship. She wore a lovely floral pattern white and pink dress that went past her knees with wedge sandals. She couldn't help but notice how the new bra helped her growing breasts sit in a higher profile and gave off an aura of beauty she had never experienced before.

Many men in the church, all of them married, simply had to go up to her and ask her about how her freshman year of college was going. Erin was a bit shocked at the attention as every year prior she was pretty much invisible in the large congregation.

She had no idea the men, even happily married men, were consciously and subconsciously attracted to her growing bosom, growing hips and ass, and the start of her amazing hair.

Her confidence in her body only grew when her Mom took her to the doctor.

He was an older man and had seen her throughout her life. While the physical examination done by the 60 year old seemed to be a bit odd, Erin was glad her Mom wasn't in the room to observe, it was slightly off putting to have a man openly fondle her breasts.

He took his time and ran both hands along each breast. He cupped and lifted them in turn, squeezed them gently, then roughly, then rhythmically, and then he lightly caressed the sides. He ran his finger around each nipple, pulled each nipple, and ran his thumbs in circles around each nipple as his hands lifted and cupped the bosom of his squirming patient to the point where Erin wondered if it was truly necessary.

The doctor was happy to let Erin's Mom back in the room for the verdict after the long evaluation. His conclusion was a simple one, "You body has had its true puberty. It is always a bit awkward when it happens a bit later but everything is in line. You now have a full breast and from the readings on your blood work, you appear to be in pristine shape, young lady."

It was reassuring to her that everything tested out fine. Even though she swore she saw the doctor wink at her as she left with her Mom, she trusted the findings of the trusted doctor.

Late October was wonderful for Erin. She came back to school with the new bras, new confidence, and she felt more put-together and happy. Her pert bosom glamorously filled her cute tops, dresses, and tailored shirts. Karen had been giving her some noticeable side-eye, and the clothing swaps had abated almost entirely as the glow up that Erin had experienced left Karen far behind. Erin couldn't wear the tight garments that were so flattering to the flat-chested Karen, and Karen felt overwhelmed by the presence of darts in Erin's fashionable blouses. Neither acknowledged it, but the difference had slightly punctured their friendly camaraderie. Karen did notice how boys were looking at the suddenly more glamorous Erin much more often than they used to. She felt like they had little in common anymore. Not that she was jealous, but Karen knew she would be looking for a new roommate the next school year.

Erin was too blissfully happy about being in school to care too much about the evil eyes that some girls were starting to throw her way. She had never experienced any hint of attention from either gender before so she didn't even have a thought to respond.

She was confident in her faith in God and her own sexual purity. She knew she was saving her body, which she was increasingly more comfortable with, for her husband someday. She enjoyed chatting with anyone who managed to say hello and her cheerful attitude only added to her growing attractiveness around campus.

Still though, she did find herself looking forward to her three day a week job on the third floor for Dr. Cameron.

She enjoyed their chit chat as he organized files for her to review and as he put together her snack of exotic chocolate and the tall glass of cold milk.

He asked her about her studies, her faith in God, her parents and their marriage, what she enjoyed to do in her free time, and other various odds and ends.

It was all so lovely for Erin because he never, ever brought up her appearance. He treated her the same way as the first day she started working for him. She knew it was highly inappropriate for a student to have a crush on a professor but she certainly didn't mind talking to him and she made sure to wear a dress on the days she worked for him.

Everything was going great until November started. Perhaps it was stress from projects becoming due but Erin's body continued to ache in weird places all over. Her hips, breasts, rib cage, back, stomach, thighs, everything just had a continued dull ache that she couldn't get rid of with pain medication or sleep.

She had gotten into the habit of trying to measure her hair length as her head exploded with thick and rich brown curls. She realized her hair was growing at nearly an inch every two weeks. It was now halfway down her back and was quite the chore to keep maintained everyday. She thought about cutting it off but frankly it was the hair she had always dreamed of having as she grew up. She felt beautiful with her long hair.

However, she was more upset about how fast the rest of her body was growing.

She couldn't believe how much her body had changed seemingly overnight. Her breasts were now well beyond the capabilities of her C cup bras and all of the cute shirts, blouses, and dresses she had.

None of her jeans fit either as her hips and ass had grown as well.

She skipped class that day to try to wrangle new clothing. She was too embarrassed to ask her roommate who was still not as friendly as she used to be. She certainly didn't want to call her Mom and explain everything again.

So, Erin put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants and trudged herself to the store to acquire new clothes.

What she discovered at the store shocked her. She was no longer a C cup, nor a D cup, but an E cup.

Her hips had grown multiple inches as well.

She had acquired an hourglass figure with large, firm breasts, a booty that every guy turned to notice, and she had also acquired a toned and very thick midsection.

She had tears in her eyes as she picked up another whole new wardrobe. The problem was with her new filled out figure there was very little chance at modesty anymore.

If things weren't loose fitting, Erin looked like a pornstar. It didn't help that her perfect hair tumbled down her back in voluminous soft curls in a rich, dark brown that was almost too nice to mess up styling wise.

Her modesty as a virgin was almost laughable. She couldn't believe how big and firm her breasts were and how her areolas were soft brown and as big as a baseball. They were the saucers for her large nipples which were as big as a large marble.

Her breasts were sensitive as well. She found herself accidently getting mildly aroused as her bras rubbed against them. She had no interest in anything sexual as a virgin and that was just another annoyance with her new body.

She acquired the clothing needed and returned back to her apartment and tried to figure out what was happening to her and why? She tried to figure it out as she returned and attempted to piece together another whole wardrobe organization in her closet.

She knew she had to get to the bottom of her issue because if she didn't she could just continue to keep growing proportionally. She was convinced her transformation was beyond just a bit of "late blooming."

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers