Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this pleasurable?" she whispered, gazing up into his blue eyes. His only answer was an animal groan. Her question was merely rhetorical. Her sexual instincts were superb and she'd honed her techniques on so many men that she could have brought Sean to climax in less than a minute if she'd wished to.

But what fun would that be?

Fun was the point, after all, and pleasure was the purpose of Olivia's life and work. Pleasure for those who were lucky enough to be her clients, and pleasure for herself. She loved fucking both men and women. She loved pussy-eating and titty-sucking with a hot older babe like Sophia but even more than that she loved to get her hands on a fresh young cock like Rory's or Sean's. To feel the primal power of a surging prick within her grasp, and to tame and use it. She delighted in edging a young stud until he begged for release and then claiming her reward in the form of a creamy fountain of hot jism shooting up from the depths of his balls.

It was partly because of Olivia's preference for young fuck-meat that she'd never married. Better the life of a single mother over the dreary prospect of monogamy with one aging male. Young guys could fuck like jackhammers for ages, and that was the way she liked it best. They were the only men able to keep up with and satisfy her, as her libido had only grown stronger and more demanding with the passing years. She liked getting to the guys before they developed selfish sexual habits, thus allowing her to properly train their pricks to please her pussy.

Olivia had the highest of hopes for Sean in this regard.

She slipped her fingers up and down his prick with the lightest of teasing touches, coaxing bubbling drops of clear pre-cum from his cock-slit. The fluid oozed and rolled down the cleft on the underside of his glans like strands of honey. He closed his eyes, his legs trembling and his breath coming in short gasps.

Olivia stood up to kick off her thong and slide an arm around Sean's waist, guiding him to sit back down on the couch. His nipples stood out under the gray cotton tee shirt that was all he was still wearing. She licked one of them until his shirt was soaked with her spit, then sucked the pebbly nubbin between her lips and bit gently.

"Oh, fuck," he panted as she jacked him off with one hand while nursing on his nipples. She sensed that he was close to popping his nuts. She got down on her knees in front of him with her face inches from his cock. Grasping the thick base in one hand, she lubed her other with his pre-cum and closed her fingers around the shaft just behind his glans, pumping him with a firmer grip than before, just a few inches up and down, now and then swiping her finger across his cock-head to collect more warm goo. She carefully applied just enough friction to bring him to the edge and hold him there.

"Harder!" Sean pleaded. "Do it harder!" The grimace on his face was one of tormented need, riding a fine line between the exquisite joy of being sexually handled by a world-class slut and the agony of pressure in his balls so great that he felt like they might explode.

"Are you sure, Sean? Are you sure you're ready to shoot a great big load of cum for Doctor Olivia?"

"Oh, fuck...yeah! Please! I can't--AGGH!" Every muscle of the young man's body contracted as, with a flick of her talented fingers, Olivia triggered his climax. It was as simple for her as flipping a switch. His balls spasmed and his cock jumped in her hands. The first white ribbon of jism blasted from the tip of his cock, rifling a foot into the air, splattering down onto his belly and into Olivia's luxurious dark curls. His second volley didn't shoot quite so high but was just as messy. The third still arced well above her head, raining onto her shoulders and back, the fourth and fifth spurting rich warm ball juice over her fingers and wrist.

Olivia pumped her cum-coated hand along Sean's prick and tickled his balls with her fingertips, darting her tongue at the base of his cock to keep his jism flowing for as long as she could. By the time his orgasm began to subside, her pink blouse was sopping with his seed. It puddled on the dark leather of the couch between his legs, shimmering like fresh milk.

Olivia understood human sexual response well, and she knew her own body best of all. She was so turned on by mastering this virgin stud that she knew she could make herself climax at that instant with just a single touch of her finger on her lust-hardened clit. Yet she refrained.

"I kinda messed up your blouse." Sean inhaled raggedly, recovering from the most fantastic orgasm of his life.

"It's polyester," Olivia shrugged, pulling the blouse off over her head and dropping it on the carpet.

Sean looked down through lust-fogged eyes at the vision of mature sexuality kneeling before him, still clad in her skirt and bra. The bra was a frilly thing of white Spandex and elastic, edged in white lace. Despite the delicate details, substantial engineering must have gone into its design for it to be able to contain the curving bounty of Doctor Olivia's tits.

"For our next exercise, I think I should be unencumbered." She winked at him and unsnapped the front of her bra. It gave way like a sundered dam before a raging flood. Her gigantic breasts spilled out. They were as big and as perfect as his mother's, but different. Mom's skin was pale as a china doll's and her nipples were perky domes, pink as strawberry cake frosting on the peaks of her incredible titties. Olivia's flesh was a golden tan and her areolae were dusky and flat and nearly as big around as soda cans.

"That's more like it," she sighed, relieved to be free of restraining clothes.

"Next exercise?" Sean repeated when he found his voice again.

Olivia placed the palm of one small hand gently on his softening dick. "I assume that when you masturbate you're good for several in a row. Aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Since we still have time left in our hour. I'd be doing you a professional disservice not to make the best use of it by giving you a proper cock-sucking." Her fingers moved down to stir and fondle his nuts. Sean felt the skin of his cock tighten and his shaft swelled and rose again.

Olivia lowered her face to Sean's crotch, opened her mouth wide, and swallowed his cum-dripping cock helmet. Her eyes were half-closed, her eyelids fluttering as if she were lost in a dream as she swallowed the first few inches of his prick.

The heat of her mouth and the pillowy softness of her lips closing around his glans sent bolts of pleasure surging out from the tip of Sean's cock, racing down the shaft, through his balls and crotch to radiate through his entire body. He sagged heavily backward, propping himself up on the couch cushion with his elbows and struggling to hold up his head against the overwhelming sensations that threatened to reduce him to a limp, helpless rag doll. He willed himself to sit up. He had to watch this amazing older woman, so different and yet so much like his own mother, kissing and tonguing and sliding her mouth down over his prick.

"Uhhhnn..." he groaned hoarsely as the black-haired beauty rolled her wet tongue along the underside of his cock. When she had half of him in her mouth, she paused briefly in her progress. His cock-knob was lodged in the tightness at the top of her throat. He was sure that she would have to pull her head back and release his prick to avoid choking.

Instead, incredibly, Olivia just flared her nostrils and took several long, deep breaths as she started moving forward again, swallowing another several inches of his prick with apparent ease.

Sean couldn't believe what was happening. He'd had his cock sucked before, or so he'd believed. Several of the gals at school had attempted blow jobs on his big dick. They'd kiss his cock and lick around the head, look into his eyes, and vamp in what they thought of as a seductive manner while they struggled to get his cock-head into their mouths. Or, at least, part of his cock-head. One had managed to work her lips past the ridge of the helmet before gagging and yanking her face away.

He wasn't a self-centered guy, and he'd been grateful for every halting, clumsy effort that his girlfriends had made on his behalf. And he'd climaxed every time. How could he not? He figured there was no such thing as a bad blow job. It all felt good, and the girls wanted to please him. He'd happily eaten them out in return.

But that had been the problem--his classmates were doing it to please him. He could see that they didn't enjoy sucking him off for their own sakes. They were uncomfortable, and why the hell shouldn't they be? He'd chalked it all up to being cursed with a dick that was too damned big.

Well, maybe there wasn't any such thing as a bad blow job but he was finding out now that there was such a thing as a great one. Doctor Olivia was not only able to throat his entire dick, her lips relentlessly moving onward an inch at a time down his meaty shaft toward his crotch, but her lusty slurps and gurgles and the little moans escaping her throat past his plugging prick left no doubt that she loved sucking him off. Absolutely fucking loved it!

How could this be true? And how could he be so lucky to have it happen to him? To him, of all people? He'd dreaded this morning's meeting since he'd first made the appointment under the watchful eye of his mother.

It wasn't so much that Sean didn't want a solution to his "problem with Mom." Fuck, it was driving him crazy night and day.

He just couldn't see how it was going to help anything to go talk to some old shrink he'd never met, about emotions and urges that he knew weren't "normal" and were, in fact, pretty goddamned humiliating. He couldn't imagine confiding in a stranger.

What was he going to say to this Dr. Walker, anyway? Could he tell her about his mother's casual habit of wandering around the house in transparent nighties and crotchless panties? Christ, he'd looked through a bunch of lingerie sites online and still didn't know what some of the things she wore were called.

In his naïveté, he'd been half afraid that this shrink would want to prescribe pills to depress his sex drive. There was no way he was going for that.

No, in Sean's mind, there were just two possible solutions to his lust for his mom. One involved his moving to Antarctica to study penguin migration.

The other was for his gorgeous sexy mother to fuck him.

Sean hated cold weather. So he'd much rather have stripped Mom bare naked, carried her up to bed, climbed between her legs, and fucked her until neither of them could walk.

And he was convinced that she wanted that, too.

Now, as Olivia bobbed her head steadily, her gigantic tits bouncing against her rib cage as she fucked her tightly stretched lips up and down his engorged prick, Sean half closed his eyes and imagined that it was his mother sucking him off. Maybe that was kind of fucked up, but the fantasy made his dick even harder, the throbbing veins standing out and a steady trickle of pre-cum leaking from his cock-knob to slide down Olivia's hot throat.

Sean was used to getting it up quickly for a second go after his first cum of the morning, but "quickly" usually meant at least five minutes. This incredibly talented slut had him almost ready to explode again, with almost no recovery time at all.

"Gonna cum," he warned Olivia, expecting her to take his cock out of her mouth. Instead, she just kept bobbing and sucking. She wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling herself in close to him, forcing his prick so far down into her throat that he was afraid he might bruise her lungs or something. Her cheeks puffed and hollowed like a bellows, increasing the suction all along his cock.

She was going to let him cum right down her throat--more than that, he could tell that she wanted it! The realization pushed him over the edge. "Oh, fuck! That's it, Doc. Suck it! Harder! Work out on that goddamn thing. I'm gonna blow right down your cocksucking throat!"

His cock started spitting, shooting a torrent of jism into Olivia's hot mouth. Her incredible throat muscles gripped and massaged him. She reached down between her legs under her skirt. He could tell that she was playing with herself, and then he felt the vibrating hum of her cock-stifled moan as she climaxed along with him.

Olivia gulped and sucked and swallowed, taking every drop of his jism before releasing his cock with a last satisfied slurp.

Sean's cum oozed from the corners of her mouth. Several long drops fell onto the lush mounds of her huge tits. He watched in disbelief as she nonchalantly wiped and collected it on her fingertips.

"You certainly weren't exaggerating about how much you cum, were you?" Olivia laughed as she lapped up the gooey white stuff. "Mmmm, I love it."

"I'm good for at least one more," Sean volunteered, perhaps a little too eagerly. He desperately wanted to lose his virginity this morning. His hopes were dashed when Olivia glanced at the clock on her desk and shook her head.

"I'm afraid our hour is up." Seeing his crestfallen expression, Olivia leaned forward and patted his cheek. "Don't be discouraged. My professional evaluation is that your condition is complex enough to require further investigation. I recommend that we schedule you for regular visits--at least once, perhaps twice a week in the beginning. We'll see how it goes, from there."

"Okay," Sean said, brightening a bit. "But are you sure we can't--"

"Patience, darling." She kissed him on the lips. "If you'll trust me and are willing to do the work, I'm confident that I can help you achieve your fondest dreams."

Olivia tossed him his pants and began dressing herself. "With your permission, I'd like to speak to your mother again. The poor woman is conflicted and dreadfully confused. I'm confident that I can help her."

"Oh, I'll tell her to call you right away," Sean said with a wide grin.

12