All Comments on 'Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 01'

by Fleuron84

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Great story! Hope by the end of this story the moms going to get pregnant and having him suck on those big milkers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear God! That was HOT! The sexiest women in my life when I was growing up were my mother, her hot friends and some of the neighbor women. Dr. Olivia reminds me of who I lost my virginity to - the hot lady across the street. WOW! Brings back wonderful memories.

BellaBronteBellaBronteover 1 year ago

Five stars plus! Great dialogue, believable set up, just enough back story and panty dripping hot action. I watch a lot of Perv Therapy clips on PornHub but this was better. Can’t wait for our next session!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Very fucking sexy. Looking forward to more as usual.

Stillness1977Stillness1977over 1 year ago

Another fantastic story! Looking forward to having you bring Mom into the therapy sessions, and hopefully many more chapters --

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was hoping for a titfuck and a facial. Otherwise, very hot Story, can't wait for more chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Believable Set up" ? Don't know if anyone who got the wits for an academic title would risk to lose it with all the money and efforts it has cost.

Next to that it was fun to read. She was a little too quick on bis dick. More teasing him would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very taboo.

Not terribly believable in the real world, but certainly credible in the Literotica universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your very confident storytelling, writing, style is as sexy as your story.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I expected her to facesit 69 him to reenforce his dreams of sexual encounters he wants.

Lee2012Lee201211 months ago

The shrink I’ve seen makes Sigmund Freud look like Adonis the Greek God

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleuron84@Fleuron84
March 13, 2024: I've submitted more chapters of "Mother in Heat," but there's apparently a backlog in posting approvals. I hope it will be available here within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience! March 7, 2024: I've submitted Part 1 of "Mother in Heat" to Literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES