Doctor Visit

Story Info
New Doctor turns patient on to vacuum penis pumping.
1.8k words
4.56
5.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a physical exam, a visit my wife insisted on. I had not been looked at in years, since my last doctor retired. Dr. Kyle ( his first name ) was just a guy accepting new patients on my preferred providers list. I had never met the man before. He seemed like a good guy. Late 30's maybe, so younger then me. Handsome and in good shape. He seemed overly friendly and full of personal questions which I found strange. But I let it slide as he was getting to know me.

After going over several of the same questions Dr. Kyle's nurse had asked and near the end of the exam.

He asked me "How were things in the bedroom?"

Caught off guard I joked "OK I guess, when it happens." He smiled and shook his head affirmingly.

"So no ED issues then he asked?" Saying "That sometimes starts with men around your age."

I explained "I have on and off days. That I tried some of those gas station dick pills and all they do is give me a strong headache."

"So you don't like the pills, he quizzed. Have you ever tried a pump? An air vacuum pump?" I told him "I have heard of them but never tried one." Doc said that maybe I should consider one. He said urologists all over recommend them for medical reasons. Kyle smiled and said they are just as effective for recreational purposes too.

My exam continued. The doctor had me stand up and pull my paper gown to the side. He checked me for a hernia. His fingers seemed to linger. Then he said he wanted to check something. He firmly pressed his gloved thumb at the base of my pubes. Then again at the side base of my cock which caused me to fluff up.

Noticing my growth, he said "No problems today." Acting as it is routine, with two fingers pressed against my shaft Doc quickly wiggled his wrist twice to get a rise out of me. It felt good. I was curious where this flirtation was leading.

So to keep the conversation going. I asked Kyle what he meant a moment ago about recreational pump use. Shaking his head yes again, he answered coyly. Vacuum pumping your penis can be done just for fun and temporary size enlargement. He said his college roommate had one he had a chance to use. Then Kyle bought one of his own. He claimed he got hooked on the incredible feeling it gave him and he has experimented with them ever since.

His story had me curious, I wanted to know more. Doctor sensed this so he busted out his mobile phone. He showed me a website featuring guys who post pictures and video of themselves vacuum pumped to all shapes and sizes. Some of the action seen included some male on male acts.

Kyle apologized, he said he should have warned me some of the pictures get explicit. I told him I was cool with it, that I have been online and seen plenty.

I asked if he had any pictures of himself on that phone. He did but refused to show them to me. Then I asked then. Could I see it for myself sometime. Only fair since you seen mine.

Kyle shaking his head still, agreed. If you want to see what vacuum pumping is all about we can arrange that.

Then there was a knock at the door. A nurse shouting "Your next appointment is waiting." It was time to go. I dressed and left horny. I had never been so open with another guy before, not even my best friend. I got a text from Dr. Kyle before I made it home. It read contact me Monday morning. That was 3 days off.

I was anxious those few days. Sneaking around online whenever the wife gave me a moment alone. With my laptop I found that pumper's website and browsed most of it's content. By Monday I had learned the names of equipment and terms like packed out. Had seen cut and uncut bloated cock and balls. Was eager to see and possibly touch the real thing. I texted Dr. Kyle a friendly hello. He asked if I was still interested in recreational pumping? I was. He then provided me an address and time for our meeting. I got there right on time. It was a very nice three story apartment building. I knocked on the door, he answered it wearing a blue bathrobe which had clear plastic tubing coming out of it from underneath. I was welcomed in and the door was locked behind me.

He asked me how I was feeling? I replied that I was a little jittery but it would pass. Relax he insisted. He joked he had taken an oath to do no harm. That it was just us here. He led us into the living room squeezing a hand trigger as he walked. He explained vacuum pumping is a slow process so he got started right after his morning shower.

So before the big unveil we talked about the whole air pumping process. He showed me a series of different size tubes he used and how they each worked and fit. A brass handle a single gun trigger like he was currently using and a cheap made squeeze bulb. He described the stair step progression method he used and what it felt like. All while still remaining hidden under his robe while maintaining his air pressure level.

Doc said I guess it is time for the big reveal. He handed me a black and white photograph picture of his hard unpumped cock and balls. A crowned 7 inches with big drooping balls and no pubic hair at all. He proudly spoke, this was taken last night. Kyle stood up next to me, took three draws of air from the tube he was wearing and this is me after two plus hours this morning. He untied his robe and let it fall open. Before me was a shaved and pumped full package inside a Bull Master Magnum tube, it's side pockets nearly filled.

My mouth gaped open from the shock. I had seen a few men naked before but nothing like this. Large, under plastic, and inches away from my face. Kyle loved my wide eyed reaction. Even after viewing pumped up junk most of the weekend I was still stunned seeing the real thing. I did several side by side comparisons with his photograph. I watched him grow as he pumped the air pressure up and down.

I asked him to take off the equipment so I could further inspect his work. He broke the air seal, saying this is as big as I currently get. In my head I was thinking Wow not big enough huh? The acrylic tube slipped off easily he had to wrestle to get a white seal ring off. He had to pop each of his enlarged balls out one at a time.

Once free he stood in front of me again to present his package to me. I was very impressed. Kyle said "Go ahead and lift my boys up and feel how heavy they get".

I couldn't resist. I raised my cupped palm from below. It was an odd sensation. I had never touched another man like this before. But I could judge how much thicker his felt compared to mine. Once I did that I just let my hands roam. One gripping his engorged cock and the other massaging his smooth balls and then his ass. There were no objections but after a while Kyle did speak up. He said we are not stopping but did you want to try on one of these tubes? I did. I let go of my new play toys and stood up removing my pants sat back on the couch.

I have a thick 6 inch cut penis which was standing tall and ready for action. Kyle handed me a 2 inch diameter tube with a squeeze bulb to use. This was a good starter to use because I learned it had the lightest suction, a basic beginners model.

I was shown how to use it and how to release the air pressure if it became to strong. I was told the idea is to accept its hard pull and eventually it will grow pleasurable. I started and stopped a few times because it felt like my flesh was ripping apart. But then it relaxed and I wanted to go harder and harder.

It only took a few minutes and I was addicted to the feeling. The cylinder dug into my pubic bone. My cock stretching up to the top of the sleeve. The swelling felt fantastic.

I lye back on the couch my head was reeling. I kept squeezing that air bulb until I could not get any more air to pass. I had briefly forgotten Kyle was there with me, until he grabbed the plastic sleeve and began stroking my covered cock. I opened my eyes just as Kyle was taking us to the next level. He straddled my head and T Bagged me. His big inflated scrotum rolled over my eyes and drooped across the bridge of my nose.

That warm skin felt rightly placed. I just went with it. He took off the tube I was wearing. I knew where this was headed. He held the base of my cock tightly to hold the enlargement as long as possible. Then Doc went down on me. His tongue and warm mouth felt even better then the air suction. My engorged skin was very sensitive and I didn't care if it was a guy blowing me, this was intense. Kyle scooted down a bit more dangling his balls over my lips.

After a few kisses I opened up and flicked my tongue across his pair. All the nervous energy I had earlier had melted away. It felt only natural as I guided Dr. Kyle's dick in my mouth completing a male 69. He slowly raised and lowered his dick while he bounced his head on my cock. We were both so excited neither of us lasted very long. I popped first. At the end Kyle jacked several ropes out of me leaving me a mess. But then when he was ready he stood up and juiced my package with his own load, mixing the two. Then he ate it all up. We ended up showering together and later had a few afternoon cocktails. Then I was given the perfect excuse to buy a vacuum tube. Told the wife it was doctor's orders. I also keep scheduled routine visits with the good doctor now.