All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 17'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The people at the end...

So are the people at the end the Future Doctor's Future Companions or something? Are they planning some mission to rescue Amy and the others? I'm a little confused.

KurokamiKurokamialmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hey, anon

You're supposed to be confused, because I haven't explained who the three girls- Sera, Nat and Em- are yet! ;) They showed up a few chapters ago for their first appearance, actually to save Sander from dying. It's deliberately obtuse, for now. For more information, however much there is, please see Panic Moon chapter 12.

Thanks for reading and commenting, and I hope you'll stick around to see the reveal of who the three girls are in future!

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You originally said that Gwen Cooper came came threw with Lorna Bucket and then went on to say Sally Sparow. Which one is it? Stay consistent !!!

KurokamiKurokamiover 11 years agoAuthor
Hey, anon...

Yeah, sorry about that. It's kind of a long story: my initial draft of this chapter had Gwen in it- this was her time- but it got rejected when I added it to Lit. Since I couldn't figure out why that would happen NOW- as opposed to, say, any of the other chapters, since the objection was a content one- I figured it had to be something to do with the new character, you know, copyright and all? So, I changed it, and it still got rejected. So what you're seeing here is technically chapter eighteen of Panic Moon, not seventeen. The real chapter seventeen is up on my blog, featuring an in-story justification for the character change; just swing by my homepage for the link.

I did think of it though, there's no inconsistency! ;)

Thanks for reading!

Kurokami

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous