Doctor Who: Planet Transylvania

Info
sci-fi adventure based on the British series Doctor Who.
377 words
4.25
1.7k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fan fiction made to entertain fans of the British series Doctor Who. I do not make money from this story. This 'Episode' is based on Season 17 and Season 18 of Doctor Who (1979 and 1980) with the 4th Doctor played by Tom Baker and the Romana of Lalla Ward. The Doctor, Romana and K-9, aboard the TARDIS, crash land on a mysterious and frightening dark planet and dimension. They are welcomed in a castle by Lord Raculda and his wife, the Queen of the Night. The alien servants pop in and out from nowhere and are in a trance. Some of the statuary of knights with weapons come to life and almost kill the Doctor and Romana. They discover they are prisoners of an alien vampire king and the queen, a witch. They manage to escape the castle when K-9 is able to find an exit through an underground passage beneath the dungeons.

Once they are out they find themselves in a heavily forested area. Most of the planet is forest and mountains resembling Eastern Europe, Transylvania or Romania. They discover a group of Gypsies in a campfire who tell them they are in danger. There are vampires, witches, monsters, ghouls and goblins everywhere. The Gypsies have magic amulets and counter spells to protect themselves from the monsters. They offer them to the Doctor and Romana, providing them with magic pendants. Meanwhile, back at the castle of Lord Raculda and the Queen of the Night, the Queen uses her magic to locate where the Doctor and Romana are hiding. They transform themselves into bats and encounter the Doctor and Romana. The Gypsies fight them off with their amulets.

Romana and the Doctor flee into a part of the wilderness where they think the TARDIS has landed. They discover a giant insect monster with fangs. It is standing right in front of the TARDIS. K-9 uses some of it's inner mechanisms to imitate the sound of giant feet about to crush the insect Monster. The monster becomes afraid and faints. The Doctor, Romana and K-9 enter the TARDIS and escape from the planet. They once again travel through time and space. K-9 goes into hibernation. Romana and the Doctor have sex.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this fan fiction Doctor Who audio story. I hope you make another one !! Creative and very good use of British 'accent'!!! Love your Romana and K-9 voice!!! Good job! Very unique contributor to Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dude...she fakes her orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really appreciate that you know your stuff kid! The Twilight Zone in your most recent publication, the audio story with the Michael Jackson Thriller, Dracula with Bela Lugosi voice, and the scene from your parody of Night of the Living Dead. Big fan of the Doctor especially the Tom Baker episodes you rock looking forward to more of your audios! PS really love how you always include yourelf moaning and cumming in your sex scenes!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The Doctor and Romana finally do it !!!!! Thanks this was an awesome adventure

Share this

Similar Stories

Marilyn Monroe Sex Tapes: DiMaggio Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio have sex on their honeymoon.in Audio
Dracula XXX Vanna Helsing fucks Count Draculain Audio
Yes Master inside the dungeon listen as I please my masterin Audio
A Beautiful Orgasm solo with long multiple orgasmsin Audio
Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
More Stories