All Comments on 'Doctor's First Prostate Massage'

by RobinZephyr

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very good. A well-written story. Lust, pure and simple, nicely described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exquisite!

Thanks for the fantasy, the words that expressed Dr. Harrison's emotions and tactile responses. The reader can feel what is happening and the eroticism is exquisite and memorable. Can't wait for more . . . .but first, to handle my response . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
rape

rape in the first degree!

RobinZephyrRobinZephyrabout 4 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the feedback!

Thank you for your comments - it's great to hear what you enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow...

Wonderful.

Simply wonderful.

You could make this a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wow, for being female as you noted, you sure know your way around a man’s body! Y the end of the story, I was as ready as Dr. Harrison. 5 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’d like to have my doctor give me an exam like this one. It is such a great feeling having a garden cock fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

This was incredible! Please write and submit more to Lit! My cock is aching from the story.

RobinZephyrRobinZephyrabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you all! Your encouragement is very much appreciated.

And as for knowing my way around, my partner would agree with you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story! Hope you write and share many more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Oh my god! I loved this story. I did the exercise of not coming with the doctor, so fucking amazing orgasm I had. I loved it.

Thank you for your work, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
next for the two doc's

maybe after a few more encounters , the dr. can ask his wife to drive him to his next apt. and have the other dr. use the wand on him while the wife is in the room. then add the restraints. and reinsert the wand and play some more. maybe even have the wife hold the wand a few minutes later as he puts on the spreader bar ... get her all horny ... then fuck her husbands ass while she watches and plays with her pussy. maybe have the wife clime on top of the husband and get him to eat her pussy while he is being fucked ...

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousabout 4 years ago

Very good first story, hope you keep writing.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
Strictly Professional

If male subjects become aroused during a prostate exam, what effect is there on the doctor? Doctor's First may answer that question.

Meet Dr Blake Harrison. He's a success, respected in the community, married to a beautiful enticing woman. There is only one thing missing.

Unable to impregnate his sexy wife, Dr Blake Harrison needs a sample of seminal fluid for fertility testing. He asks his friend Dr Patrick to extract the sample.

The medical procedure is a prostate massage. The procedure is intended to be "clinical, not recreational." Undressed, bent over the examining table, Dr Harrison submits to a digital exam. The world of technology has produced a wand to assist in the process. Dr Patrick withdraws his finger and inserts the wand.

Ultimately, the wand isn't sufficient. When the wand in conjunction with tactile manipulation of thighs and scrotum do not produce the intended result, Dr Patrick makes the ultimate sacrifice to achieving the result. Where medical technology has failed, Patrick uses his penis to insert into Dr Harrison to draw the seminal fluid, The result is success. The sample is obtained. The doctors agree to do it again the next day.

Could we call Doctor's First a romantic comedy of sorts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pushed my pleasure button!

I think homosexual rape fantasies are more common than most supposedly hetero males would be willing to admit.

Hot story. I'd submit. Probably more than once.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Not usually my favourite thing but you made it hot and fun!

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

I thought it was very descriptive. Can only imagine being on the table at the doctor’s mercy. I’m due to get the finger in a couple of weeks, and I’m one of those who actually looks forward to it.

Some years back, I had a prostate biopsy, in which they numb you up a bit, stick an instrument up your butt, and give you what feels like about a dozen little electric shocks in the prostate. It was a little surreal. The doctor was behind me doing the job, and a pretty nurse was in front of me making conversation to try and keep my mind off of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I came here searching for something very specific and you really nailed it. Your story is pure fuckung art. Please never stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holy fûck

Normally I’m not into anything gay, anal usually freaks me out. But this, this was amazing. I stretched this story (along with the other series you wrote) over about a week so I could cum to different parts of it. Thanks for all the big O’s :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great way with wordsn none of the typical gay writer blah-blah. I'm an old bi guy, loving cock, never been fucked. Your story makes me wish I had.

SharderssSharderssalmost 3 years ago

That was powerfully erotic. Thank you

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Doctors are People Too

Doctors usually hide heir humane foibles behind the God Complex, a shield of an imperious pretense to indifference. In First Exam, Usually Doctors find a release from the front by interactions with comatose patients. In this case the Docs are friends and the contact is consensual.

XanaduvianXanaduvianover 2 years ago

Impossible situation, but excellent, hot descriptive writing. One of the best I've read.

circleofcandlescircleofcandles12 months ago

This is one of my all-time favorite stories on this site... absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible!

LuganisLuganis9 months ago

Amazingly well written. I could feel every sensation you describe. Being edged through an oral and manual jobe is something that drives someone crazy, edging on the prostate must be something to die for. Blake will visit many more times his friend Dr. Patrick. He’s hooked by a new type of pleaure his wife has to learn to give him, to prevent him to go totally gay. What is obvious is that he is from now on bi.

Congratulations for something so well written and intense.

Jak0bJak0b8 months ago

One of the hottest stories on here and not the first time I’ve read it. Love how desperate the restrained doctor is to cum, to the point he’ll agree to anything. It’s impossible to read without rubbing one out. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was so fucking hot, was this for real? When he was coming to and he was wiping his hair back, he could have gently kissed him...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinZephyr@RobinZephyr
125 Followers
Update 4/6/2024: I've paused editing After the End - Part 3 due to other demands on my time, but I'm still committed to having the remaining four chapters (19-22) to you at some point. You can encourage the process by letting me know you'd like to read more. :) About my work...