Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought did occur to me that if he'd set different ground rules at the beginning, I could have spent these evenings in his room at the long stay hotel that the hospital was paying for. Or he could have spent them at my house. Then we could have been as loud as we wanted. I didn't say that out loud though. I'd assumed all along that he had reasons for setting things up the way he had.

I just beamed up at him, satisfied, and wanting to please him still. He arranged my hands on my pussy, spreading my lips wide, using my elbows to hold my legs open.

"Don't move," he said.

He got up and left the office. I breathed deeply, making myself stay calm. I knew it was late enough in the evening that no one was likely to be around. I knew that if I stayed quiet, there'd be no reason for anyone to come in his office. My heart pounded anyway. I was sitting with my back to his clock, and I had only the vaguest sense of how much time was elapsing. My legs started to cramp, so I flexed my feet and curled and straightened my toes. I leaned back into the corner of the couch, laying my head on the back rest. My fingers dug into my labia, trying to keep myself spread open as much as he'd set. I started to feel very vulnerable and exposed.

My mind started spinning, wondering what I would do if he didn't come back. How long would I wait? How long would he expect me to wait? I remembered what he said about his fantasy of finding me under his desk when he came in one morning. I wondered if that's what he was trying to set up. Tears started to well up in my eyes, from indecision and the worry that kept bubbling up that I was somehow going to disappoint him.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight, and reminded myself that he was teaching me how to be a submissive, and that I had agreed to it. I reminded myself that I literally knelt at his feet and poured my heart out to him, had explained all the darkest desires I wasn't sure how to realize. I reminded myself of all the praise he'd given me and all the things he said he'd liked about me. It only barely helped. Panic swelled up in my brain, worry that he had really left for the night.

I decided that I wanted to leave. But I felt paralyzed to move. Just when I was about to cry for real, his door opened. He walked in with bags from a local restaurant. He shut the door behind him, and I sighed in relief.

He set the bags on his desk, and sat down on the couch next to me.

His tone was casual as he reached over and wiped away the tear that had rolled down my cheek.

"I brought dinner," he said. "D'you miss me?"

I could only nod, then I managed to whisper, "Yes, sir."

I started to sit up, to lean over, to try to kiss him.

"I said 'don't move', Leah. That hasn't changed."

I went back to my position. "Yes, sir."

He fondled me, touching my open pussy, dipping his finger in. When he realized how dry I'd gotten, he had me suck on his finger until it was wet. Then he pushed a finger in, roughly. He coaxed my vagina into accepting him. His presence helped me relax. My legs spread a little wider and I found myself getting wet. I stared at his face. When I was wet and verging on aroused, he stopped.

He put his fingers back in my mouth to suck clean.

"How long would you have waited?" he asked.

"I don't know, sir," I replied.

"Would you have waited all night?"

"I, uh... I."

"Answer me honestly, Leah."

"No, sir. I wouldn't have."

"Ok. Would you have left and tried to come back before I got here, to make me think you had?"

That had occurred to me, but I'd decided the odds of fooling him were pretty slim.

"No, sir. If I left, I would have just left for the night."

He nodded. "Honesty is good." He sighed. "Actually, it's also good that you wouldn't have stayed all night. It shows me that you're still thinking for yourself, and you're still evaluating how much to trust me. That's good, this early in a relationship like this."

He stroked my cheek. "So many things I'd love to do with you. Just not enough time."

I leaned into his hand and closed my eyes. There wasn't anything to say.

"Let's eat," he said brightly. When I stood up, he smacked my ass, hard. I jumped and spun around. His eyes twinkled and he had a devilish smile.

When dinner was over, he fucked me thoroughly, fore and aft, and I lost track of my orgasms. I had difficulty driving home, because I was still coming down from the endorphins. But that's when I got my big idea.

*~~* *~~* *~~*

Friday was his last day. I told my department head that I needed the afternoon off. I said I had a vet appointment for my cat that I'd forgotten about. She shrugged and signed off on the time. Julia agreed to cover the treatment team meeting. When the agenda for meeting came out via email that morning, I replied back that I'd be out. I expected Dr. James to call or email me, and I had a story planned to tell him, but the day went on and I didn't hear anything from him. I was so giddy it didn't even bother me.

I left the office just after 11:30AM. I drove around the block a couple of times, and then parked in a remote area. I was glad it was cool outside as I hoofed it around to the back of the hospital, and went in near a loading dock. I took one of the service elevators up and the only other person in it was a new staff person who didn't know me. I went around to the end of the hallway and came in the opposite door than the one I'd usually come in. I didn't pass anyone at all.

My heart was racing and I was so excited that my pussy was soaking the silky underwear I had on. The same ones he'd given me, lovingly hand washed and ready to accept more of his or my juice. I felt some mild trepidation as I got to his office, and the thought finally occurred to me that he might have locked his door.

I knocked softly and there was no answer. I tried the handle and it opened. I ducked in quickly. Based on what I knew of his schedule, I assumed he was still at lunch. I'd have a few minutes at least to get ready. I'd noticed a box on the bookcase the evening before, which I guessed he'd gotten in preparation for moving out the few belongings he'd brought with him. I folded my clothes and put them down in the box, along with my purse, so that there would be no sign of me in the office. Then I crawled under his desk, and waited.

I was trembling with anticipation, giddiness, and a little fear. I was naked and vulnerable, potentially exposed. I had no guarantee that he'd come back to his office after lunch. But I was certain I was doing the right thing. I was certain I was doing something that would please him.

I knelt in his preferred position, with my knees wide, and I played with myself while I waited. I tweaked my nipples, and fingered myself, and teased myself. I brought myself close to orgasm, then made myself back off. I wanted him to know that I was wet and ready for whatever he wanted to do, but also in control. I almost lost that control a couple of times. But each time I got to the edge, I'd get nervous and think someone was coming in. The precariousness of my situation just heightened my arousal. I realized I'd discovered another kink in my personality. I spent several long minutes fantasizing about being compelled to fuck in public. It was delicious.

Just as I was about to rub one out for real, I heard his voice in the hallway. I clamped a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. Then I realized he was really talking to someone. I heard the door open, and his voice came through clearly.

"No, really Ken, thanks for lunch," he said.

A second voice said, "You know Oliver, my motives weren't completely pure."

He laughed and I heard him moving into the room. "Come on in. Have a seat," he said.

I heard the couch creaking, and someone else settling into the chair that was at the back of the desk. I almost gasped when I realized that Dr. Dale was now sitting within a few feet of my completely naked self.

I squeezed my eyes tight, and snapped my knees shut, trapping my hand in my crotch, as though that would somehow protect me. My heart was palpitating and I leaned over with my head almost on my knees.

I heard Dr. Dale's voice directly behind me. "Are you sure I can't talk you into extending your contract?"

Then Dr. James's voice from the side. "Ken, I've told you, I have obligations elsewhere."

He paused, and the blood rushed to my ears. I felt hot and shaky, and I knew I had to stay completely still, completely quiet.

Dr. James spoke again. "You're running a good hospital here, Ken. For all the limitations you have with the funding and the infrastructure. I've gotta say, it's been nice not having to worry about insurance companies and just treat the patients."

I heard Dr. Dale agreeing, heard him saying the same platitude he always did about the important thing being the staff. Then he added, "That's why it's so important to have people like you, Oliver. I'm sure we could work something out, something to make it worth your while to stay longer. Maybe even..." He trailed off.

Then Dr. James said, "The subject is closed." And my heart jumped, because he'd used the same tone that he had with me when he was correcting me. That soft but completely implacable voice. I felt my pussy clenching, and I shivered.

"Sure, sure, Oliver," said Dr. Dale.

Then Dr. James said, "You really do have some good staff here. Not just the medical staff. It's been a pleasure to work with the whole treatment team."

Then I hear the squeak of the couch cushion shifting. "Speaking of, I need to go to team soon. Thanks again for lunch, Ken."

The chair behind me shifted, scraping on the tile. I heard his office door opening, and then closing. I breathed out silently. I still wanted him to be surprised.

Then I heard the couch settling again. I'd expected him to come around, to check his email before team. As I was deciding whether to stay put, he said, "Come on out Leah."

I was dumbfounded. I thought I'd been completely silent. I was sure none of my belongings were visible. I crawled out from under the desk. When I started to stand, he shook his head slightly, so I crawled over to him. I knelt between his feet again.

I spread my knees and put my hands behind my back.

"You have something to ask me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then ask."

"How did you know I was here?"

He leaned down, gripped my chin with one hand and pulled me up. He reached down with the other and shoved two fingers into my cunt. He whispered in my ear, "I know your scent."

I blushed all over, and shivered involuntarily. He dug his fingers into my jaw more tightly, and I wondered if he was angry at me. My heart thudded.

"You thought you'd surprise me by waiting under the desk."

It wasn't a question, so I didn't answer.

"You thought that would please me."

He let go, and I didn't move. I stayed balanced on my widespread knees, hands behind my back.

"I have to be in that meeting in thirty minutes."

He gestured to his fly. "Get started."

I broke out into a huge grin. I unzipped him and pulled him out. I fitted him in my mouth, and suckled and licked and he got erect in a flash. He wrapped some of my hair around his hand and I bobbed up and down. I sucked and licked and hummed and shoved my face down on his cock. He tugged my hair and held himself deep in my mouth. I tried some of the different tricks he'd taught me, and when he was close, he pulled me mostly off him so that just his head and a little of his shaft was in my mouth.

"Use your hands, now."

I pumped his shaft, using the drool leaking out of my mouth to glide fast up and down. Then I used one hand on his rod and the other fondled his balls, rolling them on my palm, and gently squeezing when they started to contract.

"No," he said. "No prolonging this. I don't have time."

I nodded as best I could, and pumped his shaft with my hand and my mouth a few more times. Again he held me up, and this time I kept pumping until his fingers dug into my scalp. Just as he was about to cum, he jerked himself out of my mouth. He unloaded all over my face and in my hair. Spurt after spurt covered my forehead, my cheek, dripped onto my chin. I'd snapped my eyes shut, and instinctively I reached up to wipe it off.

"No," he barked, but quietly. "Hands behind your back."

I kept my eyes shut, and clasped my hands together. I felt him carefully swiping over my eyelid and my orbit.

"Open."

I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in. I sucked his spunk off them and slowly opened my eyes.

He gestured at his crotch again. I leaned down to lick the few drips off of his cock, being careful to tilt my head so that nothing on my face wiped off onto his pants. Then I put him away and zipped him up. I sat back on my heels, looking up at him.

He waved a hand so that I would scoot back. When I had moved far enough, he stood.

"Go wait for me. I don't know when I'll be back."

"Yes, sir."

I crawled back to the desk, and had just settled into the spot when I heard his door closing. His cum was drying on my face and starting to itch. I smelled like sex. I could feel how hot and flushed my face was. I was wet and almost dripping, but less sure I'd pleased him than I had been earlier. I moved off of my knees, sitting with my legs folded and on the back of the desk. My mind was spinning, and it suddenly hit me hard that this really was his last day. This really was the last time I would see him.

I started to cry. I wasn't sobbing. It was a mixture of happiness for the series of experiences I'd had with him, sadness that the relationship was over, and some measure of exhaustion at the sheer pace of changes I'd undergone in the past eight weeks.

I put my hands between my legs, lazily stimulating myself, and remembering in as great detail as I could what happened. I watched the light play across the tile floor as the afternoon wore on. It was well past the end of treatment team meeting, but I knew that he'd have other things to wrap up. I made myself as comfortable as I could in the small space, and I think I even dozed off for a while. I startled several times when I heard voices in the hallway.

These few weeks were life changing for me. He'd tapped into so many of the desires I'd had my whole life. He'd shown me that I truly did enjoy submitting and serving someone. That it wasn't all some adolescent fantasy. I'd felt a kind of peace and calm with him that was missing from all my other relationships. And I felt a respect and concern that had been missing from a lot of my relationships.

I was sitting there, under his desk, the very epitome of the sexualized, objectified woman. The feminist part of me should have been horrified, but she was enjoying herself too. She was recognizing the power I had in accepting myself. I laughed. I chuckled at myself for waxing philosophical while I had my fingers curled around my mons and dried semen on my face.

That's when I heard his door open. I shifted to kneeling up, spreading my legs and putting my hands behind my back. I heard the chair in front of his desk being moved.

"Come here, Leah," he said. "On your knees."

He sounded tired, and his tone was stern. I wondered again if this hadn't been the great idea I'd thought it was.

I crawled around. He'd moved the chair so that it was pushed against the desk, and he was sitting in it, his legs crossed and his hands clasped on the topmost knee. I moved around in front of him and then knelt. I assumed the same position I had all those nights before, with my legs as far apart as I could, my back straight, and my hands clasped behind. I raised my head to meet his gaze.

He was leaning slightly forward, his head tilted to one side. He wasn't smiling or frowning; his eyes regarded me almost clinically. He was inspecting me, or assessing something. He lifted his hands, uncrossed his legs, and dropped his hands casually in his lap. He leaned back in the chair, and jerked his chin up.

When I didn't move, he raised one eyebrow, and repeated the gesture. I got to my feet and presented myself in the way I had been. He raised his eyebrow again, and I moved my feet out to the very wide stance he'd required once or twice.

Then he stood and walked around me. He stopped behind me and dragged his finger up my spine, his nail scraped on my skin and I shivered before I could stop myself. He wrapped his fingers around the back of my neck and walked around in front of me. With his free hand he tapped my elbow, so I dropped my hands and clasped them behind my back again. His thumb traced a circle around my mouth and he tilted my head back.

Then he pulled up on my head and I shuffled my feet closer together. When I was standing straight, he wrapped his other hand around my neck as well and pulled me onto my toes. Only then did he lean in and kiss me.

I was transported back to that first encounter here in his office. The soft touch of his lips on mine, the knowing and insistent way that he opened my mouth with his tongue and took what he wanted. The gentle pressure and his hot breath blowing over my cheek as the kiss deepened, and our heads twisted and our bodies melded into each other. When he broke the kiss, my eyes were watering with emotion.

He looked at me for a long moment, his fingers brushing lightly along the nape of my neck, through the hair there. His thumbs swept back and forth over my jaw. He held my head still, and his eyes searched in mine for something.

I don't know if he found what he was looking for. But he said, "So beautiful. So special. I hate to let you go."

He stepped away from me and my breath hitched. I fought off a sob. He took off his clothes and I tried to remember every last detail of his movement. He went to the settee and sat in the middle. I turned and fixed a picture of that moment in my mind. He patted the cushion next to him, and I crawled onto the sofa, curling up and leaning against him, wrapping my arms around him. The heat off his skin, the weight of his arms around me, the musk of his sweat, and the sharp spice of whatever aftershave or deodorant he used combined to envelop me in something like a cocoon. I rested my head on shoulder and felt him kiss my hair and then lay his head down on mine.

We sat like that, like lovers, for a long time. For a lifetime, as far as I was concerned.

"You do please me. You did please me, today. Very much."

There was a long pause, while I molded myself to him. What he said next surprised me a little.

"That first morning," he said, "I was drawn to you instantly. There was something about the way you looked at me. I wondered if I had a neon sign over my head. You don't know what a godsend you've been for me." He paused and let out a sigh. "It's been a bad year. Part of why I decided to do some traveling. When the agency said there was a contract here, I almost didn't take it. But I figured, what the hell. I reminded myself that I was trying to get away from some things. I know, I know. What do we tell people? You take your problems with you. But I decided this was one time that a change of scenery was needed."

He squeezed me and I looked up, into his eyes.

"So, imagine my surprise when I saw you and saw how you were looking at me. Saw what you knew. But. I still wasn't sure. Still didn't think anything was going to come of it."

I shifted around so I could sit up and look him in the eye. "That first morning. I thought I knew. But I doubted myself. And I doubted that you'd be interested. But," I shook my head, blinking back sudden tears. "God. I wanted this. More even. If it had been possible. You have no idea."

He laughed, brushed off the tears. "Yes, I do. I was in your position once. Then someone found me and tutored me.

"That's really the important thing. The community. Finding some people who understand this. This need. This dynamic. I was very lucky. It helped, of course, that I lived where I did. But I found people who taught me how to control myself. How to channel my needs."