All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders'

by FenellaAshworth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

KalavoKalavoover 1 year ago

Very nicely done!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Seeing this story posted made my day! " Becca felt as though she was a simmering pool of hot lava;" Wow! Readers have missed you so much, thanks for this! 5/5, of course! Still waiting for the final month's book....

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Keep up the great work!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

I am seldom the guy to say, “Keep going!” after a single entry story.

When I taught creative writing I always warned my students against the urge to tie up loose ends or provide (shudder) a “happy ending”. “Always leave them wanting more!”

Well, this masterpiece can stand on its own if you so desire, but - damn! There is so much more he can guide her through. The decision is yours.

Also, thank you for writing a brilliant older guy/younger woman story. In this category, and even more so in MATURE, most May/September stories are mere Jerky Jerky Boy stories about “MILFS”.

Your brilliance is greatly appreciated.

Franglais83Franglais83over 1 year ago

Loved it, but need to tell you that masseuse if for females, men who give massages are masseurs!

FenellaAshworthFenellaAshworthover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much to those of you who have taken the time to leave a comment - I really appreciate your kind words. As for extending the story....maybe :-) But at the moment, I'm just focussed on publishing short smutty stories (under the pen name Olivia Harding) and this is one of the many of those. www.fenellaashworth.com x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to find an author that can elicit a positive response.

So few seem to be able to write a sensuous story.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 1 year ago

Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely hot story. I couldn't help but shoot a heavy, heavy load a little before Neil did. An appropriate tribute to Fantastic Fenella!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
excellent!

This beautifully written story really comes alive to the reader, thanks to the quality of the writing and the excellence of the characters. FenellaAshworth proves with this story that it is quite possible to combine the romantic with the erotic and the plot to produce a marvelous and completely enjoyable story. This author is a real talent, and the fortunate reader can only hope that there will be more stories in the near future. Five stars!

ramblinwreck50ramblinwreck504 months ago

I love sexual adventure with real intimacy exhibited. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFenellaAshworth@FenellaAshworth
If you haven't already done so, please do check out my website at www.fenellaashworth.com I am an established British author of hot and steamy romance. I've published 40 full-length books on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited - you can view them by searching for 'Fenella Ashworth' ...