Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fine! Be a prude!' she accused gently, somehow managing to move into a more horizontal position before pulling Neil down alongside her. 'But for fuck's sake, kiss me again!'

It was an instruction that Neil didn't need to be told twice. Within seconds, his lips were on hers; tender, teasing, mischievous, never quite giving Becca what she needed as he continually refused to allow their tongues to entwine. Maybe that was Neil's intention all along, but this not-quite-there dance that their mouths became trapped in was driving Becca insane. She needed more than he was giving. A damn sight more.

'Please,' she murmured, during one of the rare occasions their mouths drew apart. 'I need more.'

Neil groaned lightly and allowed his mouth to fall back down to hers. This situation was an impossible one. In his mind, he could clearly see an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. The angel urged Neil to consider Becca's age and inexperience. He didn't know for sure, but he suspected she might well be a virgin. When he'd been twenty, Neil hadn't a clue what he'd wanted from life and he feared Becca might come to regret a sexual liaison with a man so much more her senior.

On the other shoulder, clearly keen to make his presence known, was the devil. And the numerous arguments he was raising were hard to disagree with. Becca wasn't a relative, or a patient. She was a grown, intelligent woman who knew her own mind. And perhaps most importantly of all, she was practically begging him to fuck her. Surely it was better to live with regret, than to die before you had ever truly lived? Besides, what sort of utter idiot would he have to be, to turn down a wanton, sexy, beautiful woman?

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Neil chose to block out the annoyingly principled angel and wholeheartedly agree with the devil. With a growl of surrender, Neil started to encourage Becca to open her mouth to him, enabling their tongues to gloriously entwine. And far from pulling away, Becca accepted him, intimately groaning into his mouth and causing a rumble in his chest to be released in response. God! He loved kissing! And between the two of them, they were managing to turn the activity into some kind of an art form.

At first Becca was tentative, but grew in confidence as she relaxed. Soon, instead of allowing him to take the lead, she began to take a much more active role in guiding their combined pleasure. With a thrill, a deep, guttural groan arose from Neil's throat. He couldn't help it. This was sexy. She was sexy. Fuck! He could just kiss her all day and be happy. In fact, maybe that's exactly what he would do. But although Neil might be content not taking their explorations any further, Becca was far from willing to accept such an arrangement. Breaking their kiss and taking a moment to steady her breath, she looked him straight in the eye, utterly unafraid.

'I want you.'

'I...how much have you done with guys before?' he asked, kindly. Despite the presence of a rather persistent devil on his shoulder, Neil was a good guy and remained concerned that she might be a virgin.

'Done?'

'How sexually experienced are you?' he explained, stroking a stray strand of hair back behind her ear.

'D...does it matter?' she stumbled, cheeks starting to blush furiously.

'It matters to me...'

'What? So if you don't like my answer, you'll just walk out the door?' she demanded, uncertainty making her act up.

'If I don't get a straight answer then I might walk out the door, sure. But otherwise, I'm not going anywhere.'

For a long moment, Becca gazed at Neil, obviously trying to work out how much to share. How much to trust him.

'Telling me the truth is the best way to get what you want,' he advised gently.

'I've had one boyfriend,' she admitted. 'A couple of years ago now.'

'And?'

'And, we were waiting. But he soon grew tired of waiting,' she sighed. 'He was impatient and persuaded me to have sex with him.'

'Yeah?' Neil encouraged.

'But it was probably sooner than I was ready for, to be honest. We tried a number of times...unsuccessfully. I didn't like it. Sex, that is. So my boyfriend walked out on me when it became clear he wasn't going to get what he wanted.'

'Understood,' answered Neil, digesting the information carefully. 'So if you're not even sure you like sex, then why do you want me now. Like this.'

'Because it feels different with you,' she replied earnestly. 'I don't think my ex really knew what he was doing, but I get the impression that won't be the case with you.'

Neil sent her a small smile. Yeah, he certainly wasn't short on the experience front. Although he had spent twenty more years on the planet compared to her.

'I can't really explain it...I don't want to explain it... but being with you feels completely different,' continued Becca when Neil didn't verbally respond. 'I have this urge burning inside of me that I can't contain. I want to be closer to you. I need to be. If you don't want me, that's fine...' she added, tailing off when his silence became overwhelming.

'Oh, I want you,' countered Neil, the corners of his lips twitching in an extremely seductive way. 'Never doubt that.'

'So, what's the issue?' demanded Becca, some of her sassiness returning.

'No issue. I'm just contemplating whether I should start out by fucking you hard, or by making sweet, tender love to you.' His stark admission caused Becca to gasp. Having apparently rendered her speechless, Neil continued. 'At first, at least, I'm going to make love to you tenderly. Softly. You need to know what it is to be adored and cherished, before lust and urgency take over.'

'Fuck,' she murmured, her mind utterly absent of all words, except profanities.

'You haven't got to be anywhere today, have you?' he enquired.

'Today?'

'Mmm-hmm.'

'It's ten in the morning!'

'Yeah, it is,' Neil confirmed, gently stroking a finger along Becca's cheek and managing to make her entire body explode with goosebumps. 'And I intend to take my slow, sweet time with you.'

'Oh my God,' she muttered. When the guy said things like that, it literally caused her to start shuddering with desire. Becca swallowed hard in a desperate bid to gain some kind of control.

'So, do you have anywhere you need to be today?'

'N...no.'

'Me neither. Which means we've got as long as we want, and as long as you need. Now, can I take you upstairs?'

After much lower lip chewing, Becca gazed up into his dark brown eyes, her brow furrowing.

'Yes.'

'Good girl,' he praised gently. 'Put your hand around my neck and provide me with some directions.'

'Up the stairs,' Becca croaked, as she was lifted easily into Neil's arms. Her body was barely responsive by this stage, simply accepting of her delicious fate. 'Second door on the left.'

'You don't need to be afraid,' he murmured, dropping a soft kiss on the top of her head, as he moved in the direction she'd described.

'I'm not,' she argued, stubborn until the end. 'I'm apprehensive and a little nervous, perhaps. But certainly not afraid.'

'Okay, I can work with that. Although you don't need to be nervous or apprehensive either. I'm gonna spend ages making you come with my fingers and tongue, before I permit anything else to happen. I want to show you how a real man should make you feel.' And he meant it. There would be none of this wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am approach that Becca was sadly familiar with. Instead, Neil intended to give her a very thorough education on the art of loving sex.

***

As good as his word, Neil ensured they kissed for simply ages, luxuriating in the glory of each other's mouths, while their hands tenderly stroked the other. It took a little time, but Becca gradually dared to explore beneath Neil's shirt to savour his impressive abs and smooth back, even daring to drift her hand across his tightly muscled ass. And all the while, despite feeling an increasingly urgent desire to follow her lead, Neil's hands simply stroked her face, hair and neck until Becca was quite literally shuddering with desire. She was blatantly wanting him to progress further, desperate to experience his further explorations which simply never materialised.

'Please,' she begged, nudging her cheek against his. 'Please.'

Becca was so obscenely wet by this stage that she could physically feel the arousal seeping through her panties. She actually wouldn't be surprised if there was a damp patch on the bedding beneath her. Astonishingly, although they both remained fully dressed, Becca suddenly realised she had never felt so alive, or so sexually aware. And then, at long last, Neil did what she'd been hoping he would for so long. Slipping one hand slowly down the centre of her chest, with torturous deliberation, he released the top button of her blouse.

'Oh God!' she panted, while Neil paused and observed her. He literally hadn't done anything other than unfasten a single button but that was enough to set her mind racing with possibility. 'More, please,' begged Becca, no longer caring that she sounded like a sexually deprived hussy. 'Please.'

With a smile, Neil gave a small wink before pushing her head over to one side. There he placed a line of scorching kisses down her neck. The contact made Becca's pussy clench hard while she simultaneously arched her back, pushing her breasts up against him. Her unexpected reaction temporarily sent the devil inside him surging forward, causing his soft lips to be replaced by teeth, which were dragged down her neck without mercy. Perhaps somewhat inevitably, Becca squealed, writhing against Neil's body which was increasingly being used to pin her down into position beneath him.

'Geez!' she grunted, shaking violently as he placed a kiss in the sensitive hollow of her throat. His actions were proof, if any were seriously required, that although Neil might be attempting the slow, gentle approach, beneath the veneer he was all animal. A wicked smirk spread across Neil's face, obviously pleased she'd reacted so favourably. He could do loving and romantic any day of the week, but when lust took over it was difficult to rein back his natural instinct to fuck; and knowing that he might not need to hold back with Becca was a thrill in itself.

Moving his attention southwards, Neil started to drag his lips across her chest, unfastening each item of clothing he came into contact with as time progressed. Kissing straight down her centre line, he grazed his teeth along the thin material of Becca's bra, fascinated to watch her entire body spasm beneath him in reaction.

'Oh fuck!' she groaned, as he allowed his tongue to drift beneath the lacy border of her bra. This was too much. Then, without her being aware of his mischievous actions, Neil's hand drifted innocently behind her back, before unclipping her bra. The instant her breasts were released, Becca murmured gently, knowing that although she was becoming ever-more vulnerable with every passing minute, she was also feeling increasingly carnal.

'You are so beautiful, you know that?' he sighed in astonishment. 'Absolutely beautiful...'

Adoringly, Neil peppered her entire torso with kisses without removing her bra. At first, he simply wanted her to get used to the sensation of him moving across her body and worshipping every inch he came into contact with. However, once he was confident that Becca had entered a lust-drunken state, he sensitively slid one bra strap down her arm, kissing from shoulder to wrist as he did so. Repeating the same with Becca's other arm, soon her bra was just a skimpy scrap of material lying impotently across her, providing meagre cover for her nipples.

Little by little, Neil teasingly began to kiss across her breasts, gradually inching the bra further and further down until it was grazing her hard, throbbing nubs. The garment had now become a barrier to her pleasure, rather than a form of protection.

'Please,' begged Becca, physically salivating by this point. She had never, ever felt this turned on. Never been teased like this. Never known anything like this. Every inch of skin on her body was leaping beneath his touch, desperately wanting more as she was forced to wait and savour. It was unbearable but fantastic at the same time. The guy was a major turn on, and everything he did only excited her more. Becca felt as though she was a simmering pool of hot lava; steaming hot, frothing, and continually under threat of bubbling over with arousal, desire and longing. Neil was opening up a whole new world to her right now, and she wanted to grab his hand and jump straight in. Yet, he was holding back, very much on purpose, forever making her wait. Building up her anticipation to an almost unbearable level and making her want to scream. The bastard.

At long last, Neil's tongue dipped beneath the material and rolled over her delicate, previously untouched nipple. Becca's entire body spasmed at the sensation and she issued a groan from deep down in her chest, the likes of which she'd never heard before. It was primal, desperate, highly sexual, and left no doubt as to what she wanted. He'd patiently guided her through a slow, steady build of pleasure that her past boyfriend had simply never taken the time nor trouble to explore. If only he'd had the inclination to do so, they would have discovered together how sexy it made Becca feel to be played with, touched, teased and adored...and how much it made her want to give back in return. The ex would undoubtedly be kicking himself right now, because instead, her reactions were Neil's prize to enjoy.

'You like that, huh?' he growled, dropping her discarded bra over the edge of the bed. He paused momentarily to look up at her flushed face, carefully watching her reactions.

'You know I do,' she whimpered. 'Please don't stop.'

With a smile, Neil continued, just as she'd requested. Soon he was bent over her, switching from one breast to the other, licking, suckling and nibbling, while Becca shouted out her pleasure. Each touch he made produced a reaction. Every movement only took her higher. She made him feel like a God. It wasn't long before he stood back up from the bed, slowly removing every item of clothing with the exception of his boxer shorts. Becca's eyes were wide and her mouth slack as, in wonder, she absorbed every delicious inch of the sight in front of her. As soon as he'd finished, Neil crawled back onto the bed.

'Your turn,' he suggested playfully, before looping his fingers beneath the waistband of her clothing and pulling both her shorts and panties away in one single movement.

For a second, Neil could do no more than stare at the sight of Becca's lightly trembling body, laid out for his consumption.

'You are so fucking beautiful,' he groaned, the wonderous disbelief in his tone impossible to avoid. And then his mouth fell back down to hers and they kissed, deeply and passionately, for the longest time.

When they eventually pulled apart, Neil's mouth drifted down her writhing body, back to her breasts for a short while, before sinking ever lower.

'Oh!' she gasped, when it became perfectly obvious what Neil's intentions were. 'Oh God! You really shouldn't!'

'I really should,' he countered, settling himself between her legs and pushing her thighs wide. 'Although as your doctor, I do have one request.'

'W...what's that?'

'Don't cum,' he smirked.

'W...what?'

'You heard me. You're not permitted to cum yet, no matter what wicked things I do to your body. Don't cum. Doctor's orders...'

And with that, the onslaught commenced as his fingers and mouth carefully explored the inside of Becca's thighs, occasionally nudging her now obscenely swollen lips, making her leap at his every touch. Becca had become incredibly loud by this point, which Neil loved. It was a response that only magnified when his tongue first began to press against her, allowing him to savour her incredible hot, musky, feminine taste. Stroking his hands up her sides, he slowly pressed into her slick pussy, feeling her muscles clamp harder around his tongue as it began to sink gently inside. In absolutely no rush, Neil remained focussed on Becca's tightly scrunched up face as her delicious juices rolled over his taste buds.

In the divine presence of her long, low groans which echoed his own, for the longest time Neil simply devoured the amazing woman whose hips rolled and twisted against him. Eventually, he drew back, only to immediately replace his tongue with two fingers, which slipped easily back inside her body. Instantly, Neil felt her tighten dramatically around his digits, coupled with the sound of arousal being redistributed with every movement either of them made. There was no denying how turned on she was...how turned on they both were.

'Ooooh! Gaaahhhhhhh,' Becca started to groan with increased urgency. 'What the fuck are you doing?'

'You really want to know?' he murmured, starting to kiss his way around the outskirts of her clit, which only made her clamp down harder. Being with Becca in this way was beyond thrilling. The girl was amazing.

'Yeah,' she breathed, red in the face and panting rhythmically as the sensations began to build.

'My long fingers are alternating between paddling against your G-spot and impacting your cervix. It's a heady combination, which will only get worse when I start to suck your clit, I'm afraid,' he grinned.

'Some people say there's no such thing as a G-spot,' countered Becca. She was always willing to argue, although her demeanour was soft and weak now, as though she had little fight left inside her.

'Mmmm hmmmm,' he groaned, his hand never once pausing. 'And some people say that Elvis is alive, well and touring on Mars, but that doesn't make what they say correct either. So who are you going to believe? People who don't know what they're talking about, or yourself from practical experience?'

Becca giggled, but the sound soon turned into a groan as he started to hammer his fingers deep again.

'That's what my cock will do shortly,' he promised, amidst Becca's escalating cries. 'Get you right there, every time.'

Suddenly, he reduced the depth, instead paddling his fingers against a different location. And although it didn't cause an immediate reaction, there was certainly a growing tension which couldn't be ignored. A gradual stripping away of Becca's ability to resist, snapping each thread of her self-control until eventually, all that remained was pleasure.

'Oh God! Oh God!' she yelped, her pussy grasping tightly onto Neil's fingers for dear life by this stage.

'Remember...you mustn't cum,' he murmured, sounding like the devil himself.

And then, knowing it would ultimately break her, as he continued with his fingers, Neil's mouth finally settled over her clit, and he began to lap incredibly gently. It was mere seconds later that Becca erupted, every muscle in her body tense and rigid, as she screamed out her pleasure into the still air of her bedroom. But Neil didn't just leave it at one orgasm. Oh no. He pushed her on. And on. And on. Until not only could she barely see, speak or move, but she couldn't even remember her own name. When he eventually released her from the ecstasy she'd been held under for so long, a shuddering Becca naturally rolled into a foetal position, utterly unable to function after experiencing such an extreme of pleasure. Neil supportively nestled behind and pulled her into his warm embrace, before lowering his mouth towards her ear.

'I thought you wanted to be my good girl, but you didn't do as you were told. I ordered you not to cum.'

'I couldn't help it,' she panted, able to feel the thick, prominent outline of his solid cock pushing against her ass. 'You made it impossible for me.'

'So you're saying that it's my fault?' he queried, with faux severity.

'No...I...I...' she stuttered, before changing her stance. 'Well, yes actually. It was entirely your fault.' Neil chuckled.