Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's okay because I intend to give you plenty of practice. I will teach you to be a good girl eventually, even if I have to screw every single ounce of sass out of you. I promise I will succeed. Now, are you ready for me?'

Becca physically began to shake in reaction to his words.

'Yes...please,' she groaned, an excited zing passing straight through her when she realised Neil was pushing away his boxer shorts and they were both entirely naked, skin pressed against warm skin, for the very first time.

'I'm sorry I'm so sweaty...again,' she apologised, suddenly feeling very self-conscious. Reaching for his jeans on the floor, Neil very proficiently located a condom and rolled it on, almost before Becca even realised what was happening.

'Don't be sorry. I love it,' he admitted. 'Particularly because I know I'm entirely to blame for the state we've got you into. You sure you're ready for me?'

Nodding her head gently, a rather unusually subdued Becca allowed Neil to reposition her body, lifting her top leg onto his stacked ones and pulling her back tight against him.

'I promise to look after you,' he murmured against her soft hair. 'If you think you orgasmed hard earlier, that was nothing compared to the treat you're in for now.'

And Neil was as good as his word. His entry was almost as slow, drawn out and protracted as the way he'd teased her body earlier. By the time his substantial cock was only half-way inside her swollen, throbbing pussy, Becca was quite literally screaming for him to fuck her. And still he failed to oblige. Neil wanted her to savour every single inch of his entry, so instead he held onto her tightly to still her spasming body, and continued on as he'd always planned. A torturously slow entry which would have Becca so revved up and desperate that she'd completely forget about any previous negative experience she might have endured in bed. Neil wanted nothing more than for her to have the absolute best time.

When he finally bottomed out, he remained stationary for a moment, enjoying the sensations of Becca's incredibly tight muscles moulding themselves around him, holding his pounding cock like a tightly-fitted glove. Running a single fingernail down her shaking back, he traced over each and every one of her vertebrae, on his journey down to the cleft of her ass. There, he placed a warm hand around one cheek, pulling it open slightly to further reduce the resistance her nubile young body was able to offer.

'Are you ready for me to fuck you now?' he groaned, barely capable of holding it together himself.

Way beyond words, Becca sobbed lightly and nodded. She needed what he was promising to give her. Needed it so badly. Needed it more than oxygen.

'That's my good girl,' praised Neil, before commencing a slow, gentle set of thrusts which soon caused their joint escalating cries to overwhelm the small house. His hands were everywhere. They never stilled. Squeezing her nipples, nudging against her clit, sliding through her hair to pull lightly, and occasionally wrapping gently around her neck, just to remind her that he was completely in charge at that moment. Taking the lead. Dominating her pleasure. Under such conditions, coupled with her lack of experience, it was little wonder that she simply allowed herself to be guided, ultimately submitting to his overpowering sexuality.

'Holy fuck,' grunted Neil, when Becca ultimately reached a shuddering climax and exploded around him, bellowing out her ecstasy, the likes of which she'd never known before. She felt so utterly delicious but he couldn't endure much more. His balls were tingling lightly, his skin felt too hot. Instantly, he pulled out, desperately wanting to elongate their pleasure for as long as physically possible.

'Lay on your back,' he ordered, helping to flip her into position when her pleasure-engulfed body failed to respond. Becca had briefly entered the equivalent of a pleasure-induced coma.

Kneeling between her thighs, Neil took a firm hold of his cock and guided it back inside her, both of them moaning simultaneously as his thick mass stretched her pussy in the most delicious way.

'Oh God!' she gasped, the feelings that had previously engulfed her, threatening to return with overwhelmingly indecent haste.

Running a hand beneath her ass, Neil lifted her slightly in his strong arms, repositioning her body into the optimum location which would allow him to reach so incredibly deep. Then he lowered his mouth onto hers and began to thrust. Building up gradually, the pace and depth which started out relatively mild, very quickly became devastating once more. As they groaned into each other's mouths, Neil made a silent pledge with himself not to pause, whatever impact his actions might have on his own self-control.

'Go on!' pleaded Becca, breaking their kiss in order to issue her instruction. 'Fuck me. Harder. Please!'

After such a mammoth effort earlier, her fatigued body was obviously finding it difficult to reach that orgasmic high again. But she needed to cum. Geez, did she need to cum! Staring deep into her eyes, Neil pushed her knees up and wide. Then, following her orders to the letter, he thrust himself forwards. They both grunted at the sheer depth he achieved, Becca's eyes rolling back in her head as the sensations took hold.

'Go on,' she urged. 'Make me cum! I need to cum!'

Barely capable of holding it together himself, Neil attempted to push aside his own needs for those of the desperate woman lying beneath him. He made a silent promise that he would not take his own pleasure, until he was confident of her satisfaction. With his tense jaw set firm, Neil began to alternate between shallow, teasing thrusts, and really slamming himself deep inside. His strategy had the desired effect. It wasn't long before a gasping, squirming, dripping Becca was balanced on the very edge of her orgasm, pleading for that little bit more which would ultimately push her over the edge.

It was a calculated risk, Neil knew that. But equally, he wanted this amazing young woman to experience pleasure like she'd never known before. Barely capable of holding it together himself, Neil began to thrust, long, hard and deep, driving them both onwards to ascend towards paradise. And then bending down, he kissed and nibbled his way across her chest, before pulling one of her hardened nipples into his mouth. It was the additional stimulation he'd known she needed to send her over the top, and it worked. Within seconds, Becca's reactions were magnified as her entire body became rigid beneath him and she bellowed out with pure bliss.

So. Damn. Tight. She squeezed so tightly around him that Neil knew he was done for. Sinking his teeth into her delicate flesh, he pushed Becca that additional rung higher as he thrust one final time and slammed himself deep. The guttural roar emitted as he ejaculated informed anybody within a fifty metre radius of exactly what activity they were engaged in.

For some time, neither of them spoke. Neither of them even moved, other than the frantic rise and fall of their chests as they desperately took in oxygen and attempted to return to the here and now. Slowly becoming aware of just how much of his weight Becca was taking, Neil carefully lifted himself up and withdrew, collapsing onto the mattress and pulling her into a tender embrace.

'You were...that was...amazing,' she managed to stutter at last.

'Mmmm, for me too,' he agreed, placing a tender kiss against her hair.

'Do you...?'

'What?' encouraged Neil when Becca failed to finish her sentence. 'Go on. Tell me. Be brave.'

'You said earlier that you intend to give me plenty of practice. Is that still the case?' she asked, trying to temper the hope in her tone.

'More than ever,' he confirmed, not wishing to play games. He wanted Becca and he wasn't afraid to let her know. Hell, he wasn't afraid to let the whole world know. 'And not just for the remainder of today, but for other days too...if you'd like?'

'Good,' she beamed, some of her standard sass returning. 'I would definitely like that. And the truth is, the instant you're hard again, I'm dying to go down on you.'

'Mmmmm...fuck. I'd love that,' growled Neil, leaning over to place a kiss on her cheek, before heading down her neck, chest and lower still. 'But firstly, I do believe you've got yourself into quite a mess. Which means I have some cleaning up to do.'