Doctor's Orders Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia fucks her psychiatrist to leave the hospital.
1.5k words
4.14
18.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"What? Who's there?" Julia asked.

She looked up from her phone to see her psychiatrist standing at the door to her room in a pressed shirt, a black tie, and khaki pants. He walked in, leaning lazily on the doorframe.

"Good morning, Julia," Dr. Jonathan said as he walked in the door. "How are you feeling today?"

She sighed. "I suppose I've been feeling better."

A small smile crept up on her face.

"Well enough that I might be able to go home today?" She asked hopefully.

The doctor's expression changed, his brows furrowing.

"I don't know if you're quite ready to go home." He spoke.

"Please" she begged.

"I've been here almost two weeks; I've done everything you and the occupational therapist have told me to do. What more is there left?" She asked.

She felt her cheeks get hot as she became indignant.

"There is nothing left for me here."

The doctor slowly walked toward her and began to tower over her. He lowered his voice, lifted her chin to meet his gaze, and in a calm voice said,

"I'm the authority around here, okay?" A small smile crept up to his face. "You don't leave until I say you can leave. Is that understood?" He took a step back to watch her reaction.

She gulped, finding her voice.

"So, what do I have to do to go home? What do you want me to do?"

"You're going to be a good girl and do everything I tell you to, okay? You're going to show me that you're ready to follow the doctor's orders."

Julia felt her skin get gooseflesh as he spoke. She felt her heart race, afraid of what he was going to ask her to do.

"Shut your eyes." He commanded.

Reluctantly, she closed her eyes. She heard him undo the zipper on his pants. She felt her heart pound. So, this was what she had to do to leave the hospital? She felt his hand gently on top of her head.

"You can open your eyes," he said softly.

She opened her eyes to see his 7-inch cock right in front of her face. She felt her eyes burn and a tear fall down her cheek as he stroked himself right in front of her.

"Get on your knees. On the floor." He instructed.

She sat there dumbfounded for a moment before slowly standing up off the bed and getting on her knees.

"Now is there any fucking question about who is in charge?" Dr. Jonathan asked.

Julia shook her head. "No, doctor."

"Good girl," he cooed. "Now open your mouth, nice and wide". She did as she was told, looking up at him with her big green eyes.

He groaned "ah fuck!"

As he slid his cock into her expectant mouth. He thrust it into her mouth gently, holding the top of her head so she wouldn't move.

Her eyes started to burn with tears as he slid his cock in further. He continued to fuck her mouth while removing his tie, carelessly tossing it on the floor and unbuttoning his shirt.

That's it, take it all, slut!" he moaned.

"Just kneel there and let me use your filthy mouth. That's a good girl."

He cooed again, running his fingers lightly through Julia's hair. She felt gooseflesh appear on her skin as he touched her, her pussy starting to tingle as she felt his cock twitch in her mouth. She felt a twinge of embarrassment, starting to feel a wet spot on her underwear.

"Fuck, that's good."

He pulled it out of her mouth, letting the drool drip down her chest onto her hospital gown.

"Get back up on the bed, take your panties off, and spread your legs."

She staggered, getting up, slowly removing her white mesh underwear, and climbed back onto the bed, gingerly spreading her legs. She felt her cheeks grow hot as the doctor looked at her body up and down. She was petite at 5'2 and 115lbs, with nut brown hair and brilliant green eyes. He walked over to the bed as she bit her lip. He was a tall man with brown skin and a big build. Without his shirt on, she could see that he had muscular arms and a hairy chest. She could smell his Perry Elise cologne as he got close to her. His scent alone made her pussy throb. He leaned into her, pressing his lips on hers delicately. The kiss lasted only a moment, but that was enough to make her head spin.

He whispered in her ear, "is that your first kiss with a man?" he asked while trailing his hand down her tummy, down to her pussy.

She nodded. "Yes, doctor."

Julia blushed. Dr. Johnathan kissed her again, this time more passionately, exploring her mouth with his tongue as he began to rub her clit. She jumped slightly at the touch, but quickly she warmed up to him.

He pulled back from her, her pussy throbbing, aching at the sudden neglect. Her pussy begged for more touch. He chuckled as he moved down so his mouth was directly in front of her pussy.

"Have you ever had someone lick your pussy before?" He asked. She shook her head.

"No Sir, does it feel good?"

Her voice wavered slightly, nervous to try something new.

He breathed gently on her clit, making her shudder.

"Most women enjoy it. Do you want me to try?" He asked.

"Y-yes please."

He looked up at her, making eye contact as he licked her pussy, waiting for her reaction/ She leaned back and moaned.

"Does that feel good?" He asked.

Trying to process the new feeling, she nodded. "I think so."

He smiled and started licking at a steady pace, licking circles around her clit. She threw her head back, unable to control the moans that escaped her. She grabbed the doctor's hair, pressing his tongue closer to her.

"Please don't stop," she moaned.

She felt herself tense around him, pulling him closer, squirting on his face.

"Mmm fuck Sir! Make my pussy cum!"

She suddenly relaxed, letting go of his hair.

He got up and kissed her on the forehead. "Good girl" he cooed.

This time, he approached her pussy with his penis. Rubbing the tip of his cock gently on her wet, throbbing pussy.

"Fuck, put it in me,"

She moaned, feeling her pussy twitch. He groaned as he slid his cock inside, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate his cock.

"Your virgin cunt feels so fucking good," the doctor said.

He grabbed her hips and fucking her harder.

Julia felt her pussy throb and tighten again. Her mind was filled with dirty thoughts about her doctor as she let her mind wander. She wanted him to breed her, pull her hair and slap her ass as she bounced on his cock.

"Please hold me," she begged.

She felt his body weight press on her like a weighted blanket. She felt his short stubble rub against her face as he continued to thrust into her expectant pussy. The smell of his cologne was intoxicating as she felt herself come closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" She moaned.

She wanted as if he had read her mind. Dr. Johnathon began to stroke her clit as she felt herself squirt again, this time on her doctor's cock.

He kept fucking her through her orgasm, letting her cum for the second time. Dr. Johnathan bent down, growling into Julia's ear

"Get on your knees and face the wall."

Shaky-legged, she did as she was told. She got on her knees and bent down, lifting her hospital gown and sticking her ass up in the air. She wiggled it slightly, and he chuckled

"You still want me to fuck you? You crazy sluts are all the same."

He quickly shoved his cock inside her, fucking her from behind. She began to moan again, feeling his cock get harder inside of her pussy. She began to grind on his cock, pushing back up against him.

"Beg me to put a baby in you," he groaned.

She felt her pussy throb at the thought of getting creampied by her doctor.

Please put a baby in me, daddy!"

Suddenly, she felt his cock pulse.

"Oh, fuck yeah, take it slut!"

He felt his cock throb as he fucked her deeper and filled his patient's pussy with his seed. He relaxed and as he pulled out, warm fluid began to drip out of her cunt.

"Aw fuck yeah!"

The doctor moaned, watching her push out the slimy fluid as it dripped onto the bed.

He got up off the bed and put his clothes back on. She huffed, trying to catch his breath.

"Be well, Julia. I'll have your friend pick you up later today. Well done."

He opened the door and left her alone in the room, with her ass in the air and cum leaking from her used pussy.