Doctor's Permanent Treatment Pt. 02

Story Info
A family rises out of tragedy.
6.4k words
4.76
4.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
213 Followers

I'd like to thank Kenjisato again for editing. Sexual activity only involves characters over the age of 18. Any similarities to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Random names have been used to protect the innocent and my bank account.

This is Part 2 you need to read Part 1 to be able to follow the story.

Inspiration for this story was my divorce and the divorce of my chiropractor, beyond that the rest is fiction and wishful thinking.

The Doctor's Permanent Treatment pt 2

—A family rises out of tragedy.—

In our loving life, making love to a chiropractor had its good points— since we were married, if I needed an adjustment, Cindy could do it, but I still went to Dr. Barbara. One day, I, offhandedly, told Dr. Barbara that I wanted to increase my 'effectiveness' in the bedroom.

Barbara said, "Don we girls talk, and Cindy is quite satisfied with your love life."

"Phew!"

When I got home, Jeff was over at Diane's house for her weekend. Jeff's visitation times were our extended love time; Cindy and I explored each other's secret, erotic love turn-ons on these weekends.

I told Alexa to play soft romantic music; Alexa did not fail me. Cindy's habit was to call when she drove near our grocery store, to check to see if there was anything I needed from the store. I told her no there wasn't, and I knew she would then be at the house in five minutes. I thanked God I had the new oversized water heater installed just about three weeks before, without Cindy knowing.

I turned on the water for her bath, just how hot she liked it. As she walked in the door, I put my finger to my lips and then kissed her. As I held her, I could feel that she had had a busy day. I led her to our bedroom, and I began to take her clothes off while still kissing her on the lips.

Usually, by this time in our lovemaking, I would be on my knees gently massaging her clitoris with my lips and tongue, but, this time, I was not; she looked at me with confusion. I took out a colorful silk scarf and made it into a blindfold. She was now naked, holding onto me, blindfolded, and gently trying to tug at my clothes to get them off. I allowed her to get me down to my boxers.

I led her into the bathroom. She could feel the heat from the hot water that was present. I gently lifted her leg, so she could step into the oversize tub, and then lifted her other leg. I gently held onto her, as she sat down into the wonderful, warm water. I then took a bright-pink bath loofah and began to wash her body. I was also able to slip my boxers off, as she lay against the back of the tub.

I could see that she wanted to take her blindfold off, but I told her, "No, this is for you." I ended up washing her whole body with the loofah; it gave her skin a delightful pink glow. She reached over and started rubbing my back as I leaned over my beautiful wife. Not being a fool, she quickly slipped her hand down and found out that my boxers were gone. Cindy quickly said, "Come on in, the water's fine."

I took the blindfold off her.

Cindy then sat up some, and gathered me into her arms. She asked me, "What is this for?"

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you; this is Diane's weekend; Dr. Barbara is on call and mom is visiting sis in California."

Since the pups were living with us, mom became a jet-setter and would fly over to SoCal to see sis every few weeks.

Cindy asked, "What do you have in mind?"

I replied, "Well we have a hot tub,... a heated pool,... and a bed that is one of the most comfortable beds in the world, especially for making love, (Thanks to the salesman for a company that makes memory-foam mattresses, giving us a mattress, so Cindy would promote their product to her patients), But first, we need to eat."

After we got out of the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to start dinner. I had planned this weekend like a battle campaign.

I started dinner. It was a salad, steak, baked potatoes, and ice cream. Just like the night we professed and first made love to each other. I fixed dinner, wearing only my apron, I needed to protect myself at the grill. Because of a good privacy fence and the darkness, we decided to eat au naturel. I dipped a bitesize piece of steak in my au jus, and playfully dabbed her breast with it. I brought my lips down to her breast and cleaned it off. Cindy gave out a sound that was a cross between a moan and a giggle.

Cindy looked at her plate. "Too bad they are not mashed potatoes," looking back and forth from her baked potato and my lap.

When we finished, we moved to the hot tub, where Cindy said, "I really need this."

I was ready. I kept soft drinks strategically near the hot tub, the pool, and, of course, in our bedroom nightstand. We had our legs in the hot tub, the towels and a foam mat laid out right behind us. She sat down on the side of the tub. I pulled her down to the mat. I leaned down and began to kiss her lips; my hands found her wonderful breasts.

Cindy was breathing to match her arousal, watching her chest rise with each breath— it was very exciting. Cindy's breasts beckoned my touch; they were works of art, naturally firm, and areolas that gave that splash of color and were the perfect size for her breasts. Her nipples, when she was aroused, stood beautiful and begged to be kissed.

The heat from the hot tub kept the glassed-in tub room warm and the windows fogged. With the proper lighting, we could see each other, but no one from outside could see in.

Cindy cooed. "I love when you play with my pussy lips and clit; in fact, when you put more than two fingers in me it really excites me.

Cindy was lying before me with her legs splayed; I began my assault on Cindy's pussy. First, I covered her labia with a generous amount of lube, and I covered my fingers and hand with also a generous amount of lube.

I started with one finger. I added another finger. I used my fingers to stroke her G-spot, while my thumb played with her clit. I kept this up until Cindy was well aroused.

Cindy moaned with sexual ecstasy. I added more K-Y to make sure she was well lubricated. I curled my fingers again, caressing her G-spot. Cindy's hips squirmed, moving to match the thrusts of my fingers.

She smiled with satisfaction. I started to pump in and out.

"I feel your pussy expanding to accept my fingers, are you okay, my love?"

Cindy moaned and nodded her head.

I moved my lips down to her clit. I added another finger, I then had three fingers in my wife's vagina and my tongue on her clit.

Cindy was moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes."

I now added more lube to my thumb and fingers. I curled my fingers. I stopped to rest her vagina and my hand.

Cindy was breathing very hard; she then said, "I'm okay, go on."

I then started to pump my fingers within her vagina; I only moved them slightly, but it was enough to stimulate a hell of an orgasm.

Cindy exclaimed, "OH MY GOD!" And had her first orgasm of the night.

I was really aroused. I had brought my wife to the height of sexual satisfaction. I pumped my fingers a little more and she had another orgasm. I lost count of the number of orgasms Cindy had.

While she was breathing heavily, she said, "Oh, honey, you need to give me some time."

I slowly removed my fingers from her satisfied vagina. I felt like a king; I had given my beautiful wife several orgasms.

Prophetic Words

As I was holding Cindy, she began to cry. With some worry, I asked her what the matter was. Holding me tightly, she told me how much she wished she could give me a child. I kissed her tears away, and I said, "I am sure God has a plan for us."

I never knew how prophetic my words would be. We became a wonderful co-family with Diane, Jeff, and his sisters. We would keep the girls on a weekend when Diane would think she had a chance for some romance. She would do the same for us.

I could not but feel sorry for Diane; first, her divorce from the girls' father (before he had passed away from service-related illness); our divorce; the fiasco of her marriage with Paul; then wanting to get back with me. We did love each other at one time. Cindy was quite the wonderful wife; she understood that the love Diane and I had for each other was still there, BUT she knew there was no chance of it ever re-kindling; it was like Cindy's feelings for her ex, they had been in love at one time also. In fact, if it wasn't for Jeff and the girls, Diane and I would have just become ships passing in the night.

Diane, after her divorce from Paul, just floated along in the dating-and-romance world for a while.

Tragedy

One weekend, Diane asked if Cindy and I would keep the girls over the weekend as she had a date with the guy that could become a serious partner. I was happy for her. The date was a concert in Las Vegas. They were driving up to Vegas for the weekend, basically the concert was Saturday night. She and her date (more than a boyfriend but not quite her fiancé) drove up Friday night, gambled, attended the concert, no doubt made love and drove back Sunday morning. On the drive back on US-93 (one of the most dangerous highways in the US) Diane and her partner became a highway statistic when a driver going the other way thought she could pass a truck, hitting them head-on. Cindy and I now had three children who had lost their mother.

Cindy kicked into take-charge mode and set up the girls in our house.

The aftermath

We had the girls safe and in a house full of love.

Diane's brother and sisters all had family situations that would make taking in our girls a problem, one sister and a brother both had terminal illnesses, the other sister's husband had terminal illness, also.

Jeff needed his sisters, and they needed him.

There was a big family meeting at our house with Diane's brother, sisters, Cindy and me. Cindy and I were asked to take care of the girls. For me, it was a no brainer. I loved the girls as if they were my own biological children, I was their brother's dad, and I had been their 'Daddy" for seven years. All eyes fell on Cindy.

Her response was classic Cindy, "You do not even need to ask; I love them as if they were my very own and I am honored that you want me to be their stepmom."

Diane's sister, Chris, said, "I had talked with Diane a little while back when my Will was diagnosed. Diane said if anything happened to her, she had no fear that Don and you (Cindy) could take care of Jeff AND her girls if it came to that. Betty and her husband are not able to do it, Robert and his wife are not able to do it, and Will and I are not able to, either.

"You have a wonderful home. Don, even though Diane did not appreciate you as she should have, you are a good man. She did say that you had your flaws, but what man doesn't," Chris said, with a small wink and a smile. "But you are a professional, a teacher, Cindy is a doctor, a professional; I know the two of you can give the girls a wonderful home. And most of all, the girls love you, both of you, and I know you love them. And by the way, Cindy! You will be MOM! We want you to adopt the girls."

There were tears all around— happy tears, sad tears, relief tears, I-got-some-dust-in-my-eye tears.

Cindy then said, "What do we need to do? As far as family is concerned?"

Chris then said, "We are all here, we just need to ask the girls."

The girls had been waiting in the TV room. We called them in. Jeff, even though he was the smallest, took both his sisters' hands and led them into the living room. Both girls rushed to me. "What are we going to do?"

In my typical manner, I said, "Well, you'll need to keep your rooms cleaner than Jeff does his."

The girls looked at me and then looked at the other adults in the room. Seeing their smiles, they damn near tackled me. "You are going to be our daddy again?"

"YES. Yes, and yes, again!"

Adoption

The adoption took on a life of its own. First we were interviewed by the county, then the state. They brought up the false accusations that Paul had authored during Diane's and my divorce. That was put to rest with paperwork from Diane's divorce from Paul.

We set up a trust from the monies the girls and Jeff received from the lawsuits and insurance. Cindy's lawyer, who was now our family lawyer, handled everything almost pro bono. He was, and still is, a patient of Cindy's to this day.

The day came where the adoptions were final; it had been almost nine months from start to finish; we held an adoption party. Jeff was shocked that Cindy had adopted him also.

Jeff was so proud when he was the one who got to tell Grandma we were a family 'again'. When Mom (Grandma) heard that the girls were her grandchildren again, she cried for a good ten minutes holding them in her arms.

The girls were just overjoyed that Grandma lived with us. Jeff was like, "Yeah, my Grandma lives here... But she is back to being our Grandma now!"

Since we were the kids' trustees for the money they got from the accident, we sold Diane's house and put the money in the kids' trust. It wasn't really a big thing, (yes, it was) the interest earned the first couple of years paid for all the legal fees that popped up for the life of the trust; they would leave college debt free, even grad school.

Paul tried to claim that in Diane's and his divorce paperwork, had said that he had some kind of survivor rights to her house. Our lawyer contacted Diane's divorce lawyer, who sent a certified letter with a certified copy of the divorce decree and added a note basically saying he was full of shit (in legalese), and since the girls and Jeff were still minors, they had until the statute of limitations ran out, which would start when they reached the age of eighteen to file abuse charges against him. We never heard from the son of a bitch again. Karma rides again.

As we settled into the new family dynamic, we did have some conflicts. There was never a time when all three acted up at the same time, there was always one of our children to remind the other two that mom and dad (us) chose them to be our children!

The oldest of the girls, Rebecca, started high school. She attended my school as would the other two when they started high school. In the adoption, we changed the girls' last name to Paterson. We had given them the choice to keep their birth last names, Jeff and my name, or Cindy's professional name, Brown.

All three said in chorus. "What is mom's real last name now?"

"Paterson," Cindy and I answered.

"Then we are the Patersons!"

Rebecca said. "You know, mom let us use Paterson before the asshole interfered with our family..." I had to give Rebecca the dad look. I did it with love, wishing that I had called him 'the asshole'.

The girls entered teenage years with a bang! Cindy told the girls what I said about dating was law. I had about three father-to-boyfriend talks— I was two for three, as one young man never called Rebecca again.

Cindy was the higher-paid parent, but she never 'rubbed it in' because I put in just as many hours with teaching, coaching and summer jobs as she did. In fact, she told me back when we had the prenup discussion, my value to her was priceless, and now more since we have three children! I HAD to be the daddy, dad, father, fixer of broken hearts, a shoulder to cry on, fixer of flat tires. And stud muffin for their beautiful mother, my wife. It was a job I enjoyed.

I taught the girls to change a tire. "First, look to see if some white knight might stop to help but keep your pepper spray (and later in life, their self-defense weapon) handy. If there was no white knight, they'd have to change it themselves or call Daddy, but "I just might be busy."... I never was.

I taught the girls how to shoot and enrolled them in martial arts-themed, self-defense classes. 'I pity the fool who messes with my girls.'

Jeff, as he grew older, took on the flat-tire duties. I also taught him to shoot, but it was all his doing when he became a crack shot for the Navy SEALs as a sniper. He came to know some of the SEALs that we'd read about when the SEALs rescue people, like in the movie Captain Phillips. He never got a chance to use his talents on a mission while he was a SEAL, or, at least, he did not tell me he did.

After the Navy, Jeff got his teaching degree from my alma mater.

All the kids qualified for legacy tuition at my alma mater, Jeff was guaranteed by birth, the girls were guaranteed by adoption.

The girls graduated with honors

Rebecca was then a certified nurse-midwife, or as I brag— an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse — Midwife, APRN. She keeps a gallery of baby footprints as a reminder of why she chose to be a midwife.

Holly got a veterinary medicine degree, but decided to become a businesswoman. With a veterinary medicine degree, her minor in business, and her trust monies, she bought a small chain (seven stores) of one-stop pet stores, with veterinarian offices, grooming salons and pet training within, similar to the nationwide chains. She named them, 'Doc Holly's Pet Corral'. Her logo was a dog, cat, and a parrot in cowboy hats and boots leaning or perched on a corral fence.

Our doxie pups lived in luxury until their last days— puppy toys galore, vet care to the extreme, and six people who loved them dearly. We never had a human or animal intruder, not even a wild leaf dared blow across our yard.

Loving each other

Cindy's and my love life has been fantastic; through the years, we have learned how both of us want to be loved.

Cindy always got so turned on by the fact that SHE had the power to turn me on! (All I had to do was look at her and my switch was flicked on!)

The kids took great pleasure in telling Cindy and me that they heard that both of us 'got lucky' the night before.

The Kids

Rebecca got married to a young OB-GYN, Dr. Jack; they had met at work. They joked that they met outside Mrs. Smith's vagina. Cindy and Mom went all out, as mother and grandmother of the bride. Mom gave Rebecca my grandmother's necklace which was well over a hundred years old for the something old.

Mom looked gorgeous, Cindy had taken her to a beauty salon and gave her a full makeover just for the wedding. Mom whispered to me, "I feel like a princess, well maybe the queen mother."

Jeff was the special escort for Grandma. He look so proud to escort his Grandmother to her seat of honor. After he made sure Grandma was settled; he joined Holly to perform a loving act they planned, they lit one candle on a small table to honor their mother.

I walked Rebecca down the aisle and give her hand to Jack. I thought how happy Diana would have been as mother of the bride. I shed an invisible tear for her.

The minister asked, "Who gives this woman in marriage?"

I answered, "Her father, mother, sister, brother and her mother in heaven do." I placed Rebecca's hand in Jack's hand and kissed her and said, "I love you."

I sat down next to Cindy, she whispered, "That was beautiful and that is why I love you, Don Paterson!"

After the reception, we drove Holly to the cemetery, and she put her bridesmaid's bouquet on her mother's grave. I gave Holly the time she needed to 'talk' to Diane.

When Holly returned to the car, she gave both Cindy and I a big hug.

We loved you so much

My mother passed away at the age of eighty-six, of natural causes. All of her grandkids spoke at her funeral. The kids' friends showed up to support them, friends even had stories about mom. Several of my fellow teachers, who had met mom, were there. I even had former students and players attend. Some of Cindy's patients came to the funeral to pay their respects.

olddave51
olddave51
213 Followers
12