Doctor's Permanent Treatment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eulogy took me two days to write, and to memorize it because I knew I could not have read through my tears.

Mom was an only child; all her cousins had nailed down any babysitting jobs in her small southern Illinois town. She did not have experience with kids. She had met my dad at work. She was a secretary in his office. Dad was a recent widower, my birth mom had died in my birth, and I was being mothered by a parade of aunts; dad's sister, and my birth mom's sisters. Just before my fourth birthday, dad married the woman, I will always call mom. She took charge of an ADHD toddler and became an instant Super MOM. Mom was my Cub Scout Den mother, too...

When I was caught being too 'amorous' with my high school girlfriend, it was Mom, who had the 'talk' with me.

Mom was at every concert or game I was in. When I started coaching, she came to those games, too. She had gone to many school functions for her grandchildren. She was really a super mom and super grandma...

Please bow your heads...

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts, missing my beloved mother and our grandmother. In this time, we seek solace in the memories we shared. Memories of her love, kindness, and wisdom bring peace and comfort to our souls. Help us to remember those moments and find strength in knowing that her spirit lives on in our hearts. Amen.

I looked at my family. Cynthia was crying buckets, she had become great friends with mom. They never used the adjective clause 'in-law' when describing each other; it was always 'my daughter' or 'my mom.'

My girls were holding each other, crying.

My son was stoic, his Navy training helped. Besides being a SEAL, he volunteered for Honor Guard Duty; he continued to do that even while he was in the reserves. When we got home, I enveloped Jeff in a hug. That was when he broke and cried for the Grandma he loved so much.

After a while, Cindy took my hand and walked me into our bedroom, laid me down on our bed and held me, we both broke into tears.

Cindy told me of some of the girl talk that she and mom had shared. How mom had cried, as only a mother could, when Cindy told her she could not bear children.

We did not leave the bedroom for the rest of the day.

***

The kids knocked on the door. "Mom, dad, are you presentable?"

Cindy replied, "Yes, kids we are."

The girls came in, with Jeff carrying two pizzas, and the girls carrying cokes for all. We then celebrated mom's life with a pizza party on my and Cindy's bed. The girls and Jeff hugged Cindy and me.

Rebecca had been married for about seven months, and she, with a red face, told us that mom had talked to her during the bridal shower and told her how 'randy' she should be on her wedding night! Mom shared info that I never thought mom knew. Cindy, also with a red face, concurred with Rebecca on mom's worldly knowledge.

We got another knock on our bedroom door, it was Rebecca's husband, Jack; Holly's soon-to-be fiancé, Bill. (Holly did not know he would be her fiancé, I knew he was going to ask her, he had asked me for permission just before mom had passed.) Jeff's soon-to-be fiancée, Faith, (he had asked me how he should ask her father's permission to marry her). They had another two pizzas. I rolled my eyes, but the girls stopped me from complaining by telling Cindy they would do the laundry if anyone spilled.

Jack cleared his throat, Rebecca cleared her throat, and began speaking, "I had talked to Grandma just a couple of weeks before she left us, and she told me it was okay for me to talk about it."

We all shouted at the same time, "About what?!"

"Oops, I forgot the most important part— Jack and I are pregnant!" The girls' screams were very loud...!

"We would like to discuss the naming of our expected daughter. I wanted to name her after Grandma. When I asked Grandma, she said we should talk with Hope and Jeff about who should name their daughter after her.

"Jeff, ...Jack, and I decided that you should have the right to name your first daughter after Grandma, Helena (Helen). The odds of us all having girls the first time is twenty-five percent, I did the math. Grandma's middle name, Lucille (Lucy), Cynthia (Cindy) and Diane (Di) are all in the running. As for a boy, Donald is high on the list."

Just then, Bill looked at me and I nodded; he said, "You know I talked to Grandma Helena too, so excuse me, but there is something I need to say. I think William would be a good name for a boy." He got three sets of female eyes looking at him. Jack and I knew what Bill was going to do next, it is a guy thing,... also he told us.

Bill then got down on one knee and asked Holly to marry him.

Holly screamed, "Yes!" With tears in her eyes, and her hand up to her mouth, she said, "Grandma said Bill would ask me!"

I said, "What a way to celebrate Mom's life, adding another to our family, oops, I mean two more to our family."

We asked the kids and their significant others to stay over. They all said yes, but Jeff's girl, Faith, looked a little embarrassed,

I called Faith's father, a navy veteran, and had a long forty-five-minute father-to-father discussion with him. Frank told me he knew that Jeff was going to ask her to marry him soon. "When he showed up in dress blues and wanted to talk to me without Faith, I knew something was up. I also know they have been intimate; with two daughters you must know how that feels."

"Frank, I do."

"By the way, the dress blues was a nice touch."

"Thank you, I figured you'd like it."

"About tonight. We have enough bedrooms so Faith can sleep alone, if that is your wish, Frank; I will honor it."

Frank then said, "Just a minute... Don, Faith just got off her cell with her mom... How do you like this, she asked Barbara for permission to sleep with your son, Barbara said it was okay!... so why are we still talking?" he said, with a laugh.

I ended the phone call with, "See you at the wedding."

Frank said, "I'll buy the first round."

While I entertained the kids, Cindy made up Jeff's bed so he and Faith could get their 'rest'.

Next, she made up Holly's bed, for Bill and her, so they could get some 'rest' also.

Cindy called out to Jack and Rebecca, "The linens are in the hall closet," under her breath, she said, "They are married, they can do it themselves."

Holly and William

Cindy started to get excited, she was going to be the mother of the bride again.

When time for their wedding arrived, Cindy had finally found her own wedding gown and was able to have it altered for Holly to wear.

William was one of Holly's store managers AND he loved miniature doxies. He got my vote.

Jeff walked Cindy to her place as mother-of-the-bride.

At the start of the ceremony, one candle was lit on a small table by Rebecca and Jeff to honor their mother, Diana.

I walked Holly down the aisle. The minister asked, "Who gives this woman in marriage?"

I answered, "Her father, mother, sister, brother and her mother in heaven do." I placed Holly's hand in William's and kissed her, and said, "I love you," just like I did with Rebecca.

Success

I could not believe how Holly's store flourished; the big guys wanted to buy her out and opened a store just a block away from one of her stores, it lasted eighteen months. Holly's customers were very loyal.

Jeff and Faith

Jeff's wedding was epic, His SEAL brothers looked great in their dress blues and raised swords.

Faith gave a startled, "Oh my!" as the last swordsman swatted her with his sword.

Empty nest

Now with the kids out of the house, Cindy and I were now empty nesters. Cindy and I now had time for lovemaking, we are both in our fifties.

We had no restrictions, read that as, "No kids in the house."

Cindy's figure was still fantastic. I kept in shape by working out with my teams.

Our first weekend without any children was definitely erotically romantic.

We started with a great shower, we spent forty minutes until the water turned cool, giving oral to each other. I was able to bring Cindy several orgasms. Cindy played with my cock and kept me from coming for twenty minutes, a little bit after I came, the water began to cool, and we moved to our bed. Cindy sat on the side of the bed and took my cock into her mouth, where she gave me the best blowjob of my life and I returned to full length in a very short time.

She took her mouth off my cock, and told me, "Honey, you're ready." Cindy climbed up on the bed. "I will assume the position." and was on all fours in a flash, Cindy knew me well; I could last for a long-time doing doggie. I began pumping like a well-oiled machine, in and out of my lovely wife's pussy. I heard a satisfying moan every time I reached my deepest. We moved to a position where we were on our sides.

I reached around to play with her clit. I fondled her wonderful breasts; she gave me a moan every time I pinched a nipple.

I was about to reach my peak, when Cindy moved us into basic missionary saying, "I love to see your face when you cum."

After a few minutes with an, "oh my god," I came, filling her pussy up.

Cindy said, "Let's go to sleep, I might want to try something new tomorrow."

I was tired but visions of sexual sugarplums danced in my head.

The next morning, we had a quick breakfast and went straight to the pool; thank God, it is heated.

As we caressed each other, Cindy said, "Play with my breasts." I felt like I was playing a fine instrument, what started with chopsticks and ended with a symphony. We then moved to the hot tub. I asked Alexa to turn on my '100 Most Beautiful Songs Ever' playlist.

The warm water, bubbles, and music embraced us, as we caressed each other. We spent enough time in the tub to look like un-ironed laundry. We both had orgasms from just our touching. We went to the bedroom.

As I leaned back, Cindy grasped my cock and guided it to her mouth, her deep breaths tingled my cock. One hand pumped my rock-hard cock, and the other caressed my balls. When her breathing became a little more regular, she began to lick the glans. Then it was my turn to squirm. I came in no time at all.

We both then fell asleep.

When we woke up, we both said at the same time, "I'm too old for this." Cindy walked around the house like she had been riding a horse. Between the pool, the hot tub, and the bed we had 'used up' most of the morning.

"How about lunch?" Cindy asked.

I suggested, "Let's drive up to The Rim and have a picnic. I bet it would be nice this time of the year at Woods Canyon Lake."

"Yep, but could we get KFC so we can get up there in short order, and I don't want to cook; there is a KFC in Payson, where we can get our food," Cindy stated.

I quickly went out to the garage and put my camping box into my F-250 pickup. I had built a chucker-camping box that fits in my truck bed. After every camping trip or picnic, we restock the box. In the box were sleeping bags, bed mats, bedding, tent heater, chairs, a four-man tent, space for a cooler, dry foodstuffs, and basically an outdoor kitchen. It only took me a couple of minutes to drop it in and to tighten the four turnbuckles. Cindy packed up our camping-slash-picnic bags (we learned early that having the back-up clothes is a must). A half hour from the suggestion of having a picnic, we were on AZ-87, headed north. In Payson, we picked up KFC and breakfast fix'ns. From Payson, we drove east to The Rim.

At the campground we found a site, and paid the fee just in case we stayed overnight. Cindy set up our KFC picnic. When we finished, we cleaned up, I was ready to pack-up, but Cindy said, "Remember our honeymoon when we camped, and remember the intimacy we had? Want to re-enact?"

I pulled out the tent, set it up, and had it ready for our 'intimacy' within minutes. We, men, can work fast when motivated!

We walked hand-in-hand over to The Rim to watch the sunset. We had a great kiss and returned to our campsite.

The lake is at a 7,410-foot elevation, so even in summer, it is cool. I zipped our two sleeping bags together. Cindy and I policed the campsite, picking up all our trash and taking it to the dumpster. We sat outside, as dusk enveloped us. We decided to turn in. We went to use the campground privy, I waited for Cindy to finish. We walked back to the tent, hand-in-hand. I locked up the camping box and the truck and followed Cindy into the tent, she was already in the sleeping bag; I stripped down to my boxers.

Cindy said, "Take it all off!"

Cindy then threw the top of the sleeping bag aside; I looked at my beautiful, naked wife and slid into our camping bed; before I was settled in, my cock came to full mast. Our hands got busy, Cindy's nipples peaked and my cock got rock hard. I moved one hand to my wife's wonderful pussy— she was wet. At that time, I found out that Cindy had put a pad down to keep from having a wet spot in the sleeping bag; this woman is intelligent.

I slid into her and started to pump in and out of her pussy; within a few strokes, I was fully inside her. Cindy told me to stop when I was fully in.

Cindy then whispered, "This is what I like, your cock inside me. I have dreamed the next time you cum you will give me a baby, our baby... I know it is a dream... but we do have three wonderful children and we are starting to count grandchildren..."

Here I was, balls deep in my wife, and I had just enough blood left in my head to tell her, "As far as I am concerned you are the best Mom our children could have! And I am sure the girls and Jeff feel the same way."

Cindy cooed, "That's why I love you, Donald Paterson. You can think while your dick is using most of your blood while fucking me," as she giggled... I felt my orgasm start in my balls, as it traveled up my shaft and into Cindy's pussy; I gave her, her final orgasm of the night. We both collapsed.

We got back into the double sleeping bag, fell asleep and held each until morning's light.

We packed up and drove home. After I repacked the camping box and secured it in the garage, I walked into the house slowly, tired, but overjoyed at the erotic love Cindy and I had shared.

This was not our last 'wild night', we just spaced them out more. After a few years, we decided to stick to old-fashioned, regular sex positions.

***

We've now both retired.

As the years have moved on, we hold family get-togethers on Sundays. The girls help Cindi in the kitchen and the guys help me with yard work and home improvement projects around the house.

Now, we have fun being with our grandchildren and attending their school functions.

Living the good life... of loving grandparents.

THE END

12