All Comments on 'Doctor's Permanent Treatment Pt. 02'

by olddave51

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quite the American Dream. ( semper fidelis?)

inka2222inka22222 months ago

4.3 stars. Definitely a big improvement on the first part, but very spoiled by MC still having any feelings for backstabbing skank and feeling "sorry" for her after she stole his child. Secondly, while killing her off was an amazing fix for the problems with both parts (where she basically won otherwise), she didn't need to be killed with an innocent guy along, who didn't deserve it unlike her.

olddave51olddave512 months agoAuthor

inka2222 it is hard to "get rid" of an ex.

You have to remember in many states the mother holds the cards on custody.

He TOOK custody after the assault and the kiddy porn charges.

This was my first 2 parter I just tried to cut the original story in half. I like to keep my stories under 10,000 words, the original story was over 13,000 words. Thank you for the advice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! Cindy had kids, a son and daughters. If you don't think so, try hurting one of supermom's kids... BAD IDEA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userolddave51@olddave51
Non-Drinker, Non-Smoker, Non-drug user At my age I have experienced a lot with love and intimacy. I plan to write about it. With more than two ex-wives and a few Girl Friends. Most of my stories have some truth to them. I tend to use some of the same behaviors, actions in my...