All Comments on 'Doctors Without Morals'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Mr Sworder wrote, "I enjoyed the first half, where he ruined the arrogant bitch and destroyed her reputation."

.

It's 2022; nobody gets his, or her, reputation ruined by screwing around. If anything, it makes men more studly, and women seem hotter. Hospitals don't care what employees do on their own time, as long as there is no supervisory relationship involved. Doctors Without Borders knows that the high-stress people they send overseas screw around; that's how they make the situation bearable.

.

I get it: a lot of the readers in LW take sex seriously, deathly seriously, but corporations don't and international organizations don't, as long as it doesn't cost them money.

.

ctdans wrote, "This is written in such a manner that every man she meets, even the peso porn Dr, doesn't care that she cheated. They some how over look that character flaw." In 2022, it isn't seen as that much of a character flaw! If anything, the loss of respect falls on the husband, who wasn't good enough in bed to keep her at home.

.

Yeah, I get it: no one here will like that, either, but that doesn't mean it's not true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It grew a bit long towards the end. Self-entitlement never stopped. 3*

nogravynogravyalmost 2 years ago

A reasonable and satisfactory alternative ending to a disturbing story. Extremely well-written, characterized, and plotted, and the continuity was quite superb. Well-done, five stars from me.

driv2u2driv2u2almost 2 years ago

Still stuck up self entitled, leg spreading bitch

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Read through it a second time and just found out that the cheating wife lied to the new wife when she asked her what went wrong in her marriage....huh. it was subtle but still there. I guess the cheating spouse did not fully learn her lessons about honesty.

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

This was a good read though a bit overboard at the end with all the high achiever notes for those kids' points. Still, I rated it five stars. Several places could have been better chosen to end the story without the added ongoing content, And I would have been satisfied as a reader. Shorter would have been better, but then it's not my story ...

Your writing is very, very good.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like ReedRichards is working hard to earn the title of village idiot.

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

There was an arc of redemption here, even though the destruction of a marital relationship. You made the story about the people, not the situations and failures. Good!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Good read, enjoyed it a lot, she deserved what she endured and was lucky enough, in the story, to come out the other side a better person for her self inflicted pain and suffering.

5/5

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

been getting some good edits lately. enjoyed this version as much as the others. this subject was always interesting to me i liked how u dove in to dig a bit more detail into the mentality of it

GoattimeGoattimealmost 2 years ago

Had to laugh at the description of CNN. And the husband was a fact checker for them.

What really would have happened is CNN wouldn't understand the problem with the doctor sleeping around. If he pushed the story CNN would have labeled him a white supremacist and utube would have deleted his channel.

Apart from that it was a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nobody cares about your CNN/YouTube opinions. Nobody. Had to say that.

About the story, I feel like the meme of Michael Scott from The Office slamming his hand on a table and shouting THANK YOU! The story this is inspired by, Unfaithful/Faithful in her Fashion and the third one I couldn't finish, are all well written but they're probably the least satisfying stories on this entire website. It starts the same way as this, but instead of divorcing her he gets super successful, goes to Europe, steals somebody else's wife and eventually buys his wife's arrogant bullshit. Sure, there's compelling twists and turns and the writer is amazing at world building and character, but everybody compromises their stated morals one way or another and there's never any real consequences for anyone. Like, none at all, they all just keep fucking whoever they want to and pretending they're family for their various kids, and we're supposed to be happy because it ends on a good slice-of-life moment. It's a story full of people who you just don't like...

... Sorry, I didn't come here to rant. What I meant was, this story wraps my problem with that one up in a few sentences-the wife acknowledged her arrogance, owned her responsibility for the end of the marriage, worked on herself and moved on, and her next serious relationship was better because of it. It's nice to see characters actually develop in positive ways, no matter how bad they messed up in the beginning! 5 stars.

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Another great story! I'm a bit conflicted, however. The husband suddenly drops this crusade against the DWM organization just because he and the MC have a good discussion at the signing meeting? That part didn't make sense to me. It's inconsistent with the way the husband acts the entire rest of the story.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Entertaining tale with interesting characters, but it wrapped up a bit too nicely in a little pretty bow at the end. I feel a bit disquieted, vaguely unsatisfied by the story. And I dont know why....maybe because it is close to a R Gerald effort in that justice is denied. What justice, and for who, idk.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Read (4 Stars)

A really good story ⭐⭐⭐⭐. I will have to look up more of your stories.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 2 years ago

couldn't read past the 2nd paragraph.. too much hatred dude.. normal people just grieve & move on.. you seem to have chosen a sociopath cartoonish protagonist.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

First off, to the Anon who wrote "Nobody cares about your CNN/YouTube...": you got the titles of Gerald's stories correct, but you described the synopsis of his other stories "Jail Breaking" and "On the Lam" - remember, Jimmy O'Reilly was the lawyer in "Unfaithful" who staid behind, raising his small children, while his wife went off to save the world (and opened her legs) in Africa, while David P. Landon, Jr. was the lawyer in "Jail Breaking" who did disappear in Europe after leaving his cheating wife and, for some moronic reasons, eventually reappeared in her life in "On the Lam."

There are a lot of lawyers in Richard Gerald's tales, but they do not have all the same stories. By the way, for those wondering if O'Reilly finally ends up divorcing Simone, you probably should check "Crime & Punishment: The Prequel" where the author essentially put all his most popular characters together, Avengers-style, in a pretty damn good story. Then again, Gerald's a pretty damn good author - so could, in fact, that, when qhml1 mentioned getting his idea from one of his previous works, my first reaction, upon learning that the MC here was working for a Doctor without Borders organization was "Simone... you worthless, red-headed cunt!" Man, do I despise that woman.

Anyway, AS FOR THIS STORY... It's fun to read about cheaters taking accountability for their dreadful actions - still have a very big problem with Hope trying to protect the marriages of all the other adulterers she worked with, but gotta give her props for not forcing Brian into a reconciliation that would have never happened. Also great to see that she worked on herself, acknowledged her flaws, and made sure to not repeat the same mistakes again. People say that 'cheaters do not prosper' because it is also expected that cheaters do not change - most of them do not ever think they did anything wrong. Not the MC here - she fucked up, tried a pathetic attempt at repairing her already dead marriage, but, when she admitted defeat, didn't drag it out, left her ex-husband to find a much better woman for himself, worked on herself, and ended up with someone that could see past her previous mistakes. That's growth. Growth from previously garbage individuals is always appreciated.

Well written and with a satisfying, although borderline Disney-like, conclusion. Maybe not this author's best, but it worked for me. Thank you for the share, qhml1.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

It sounds like there was some message in there to someone. I hope they got it. Great story, as usual.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

Great story, have seen Doctors without Borders as a plot device before, This was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only quibble I have with the story is that it doesn't point out that these sorts of "famous" organizations are actually virtue signaling opportunities for First World professionals, who, despite the extensive PR done for the organizations, aren't really doing much to improve things in the Third World. You have to know what the reality is behind the fatuous, self promoting headlines.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Second reading, still the same. Guess happy endings like this can also happen in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Working my way through your collection of stories. I enjoy your efforts and was happy to see that this is a new story and that you are still active on this site. Thank you for sharing your self with us. It is appreciated!

An old curmudgeon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a valuable contribution to this site or the subsite of Loving Wives. Because your tale does not end with exposing infidelity or revenge or smugness. Herein, infidelity happens , causing anguish and major adjustments; but those involved must adapt and go on. In this case, they learn from prior mistakes or struggles and build better lives. That is as we should hope for ourselves and others. None of us are perfect. When people mess up, there is not just a need to bash or humiliate; there is a need to repair and redeem. As this telling shows, a marriage can blow up; and with time and courage, there may be two better marriages that result.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 2 years ago

Does “it made me a better person” balance all the pain she caused? Well of course it did! After all she’s not ‘just’ a doctor, she’s also a surgeon! As long as it brings HER some value then any cost is justified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn’t like it. Hubby had the goods on the “ foundation”, and could have blown the lid off it, but he backed off. Reminds me, of the last contract negotiations for the UAW. The union was drawing a line in the sand, about getting pay parity for newer employees. And even more important, wanted a guarantee that there would be no job elimination. I thought to myself, this is the reason we have unions. Good for them, thinking of the people who are new to the job, of will be joining the ranks. It was not to be. The automakers gave each employee a huge bonus, if they would agree to the automakers terms. And... they did. As I comment in most of my feedback, it wouldn’t happen, if it wasn’t in the persons best interest. The husband had the charity, and hospital on the ropes. Too many marriages had been destroyed by this “ club med Africa”. He had a chance, to really make some lasting changes, and help out those other spouses who had been wronged. He settled, because he got a huge cash settlement, which he didn’t really need. And he let wifey off the hook, who is now free to try this on the new hubby, in another form. The moral of the story is this- The little guy CAN win, but when you can buy someone’s allegiance, he usually never does....

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

A nice constructive story arc, with early low points, a dash of BTB, but not too much, and then an upward swing. I dislike BTB stories where the guy is a saint and cruelly wronged, gets a hot new wife and the old one is left in the gutter- that is always worth about an extra half star in ratings with this LW crowd. I suspect a lot of these commenters have sad back stories and like revenge plays. Kudos for not going down that path in this story.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

A good reading time! I was entertained so boxes checked! The author almost always writes quality work which is why I have favorite!

Another interesting fact I must acknowledge which I seldom see / read is quality Anonymous comments! Just below mine is an Anonymous signed in box ‘an old curmudgeon’ and several above it - anonymous comments are really well written! I mostly bash Anonymous but have to give credit when it is definitely warranted!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic idea but used terribly. Why did he back down on the organisation? They were not held accountable. You basically tore out his spine and replaced it with silly putty. It is not in line with the character. It's also an unfinished avenue especially since by the end it seemed as though the organisation did not learn their lesson. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

interesting story, well written(of course). Surprised that anyone beleives that entitled narcissistic sanctimonious elites can learn from anything except the hier ed institutions that instilled the narcissistic entitlement elitist never wrong and never responsible attitudes. these elitists learning from their mistakes(Iol, these "people" never makes mistake, just ask them) ranges from improbable to WTF you thinking. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY well written, tight and believable plot..

4 stars because you let him back off the story. The that totally is diametrically opposed to his value system. Part of his "mission" was to put an end to the accepted cheating, at least as much as possible. Certaily husbands and wives would be forewarned. This, to me was a flaw.

Second, having the MC at his Ex's birth is not realistic. Everything about how he related to her post divorce, polite and friendly, but definitely distant with deginite boundaries, would have stopped that. Ditto for his new wife.

Everything thing else in the story was well done!!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This story is exactly why this author gets on my nerves inexplicable reconciliations based on absolutely nothing but fictional bullshit. This wife is the epitome of all things Liberal Leftists love educated elitists who are above petty rules and social mores because they are better than us.

Practically speaking this slut was fucking her ass off non-stop for literally months overseas and her husband takes her diseased mouth, cunt and ass back because it's all part of the authors innate need to fuck us off.

Let me ask any true blue Man reading this would you ever want to touch let alone make love to a woman who had let numerous men and women have her body in every way dozens if not hundreds of times? MY POINT EXACTLY 😇😇😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, I enjoyed reading. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Xhristianj, at least read the story if you are going to make stupid incoherent comments. Do you even know how to read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, that's the God syndrome, I married a doctor and she deserved to blow off steam while she traveled. I found out and the rest is history, at least we didn't have kids. We all know you write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Xhristanj, don't hold back, tell us what you think. I have at admit, you gave me a good laugh. Maybe stories like this is also why bananas cost so much.

darzzydarzzyover 1 year ago

Let's take a look at the ex husband. His marriage is already over when he delivers his ultimatum before she leaves for the trip. Her cheating is just the nail in the coffin. In response he blackmails a charity into multi million dollar settlements, disrupts a hospital badly enough they lose an excellent surgeon, and uses the situation to boost his own career. He disrupts medical care for hundreds of people in need and is probably indirectly responsible for dozens of deaths. Talk about a god complex.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Good story and different; I like different! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL people complaining he rooted out corruption in the medical industry. Something that always leads to a degradation of service.

It was 0% his fault "not perfect" is 0% reason to stab the person you claim to love in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I seemed that Brian had or had grown a solid set of balls but as the story moved along, we discover that he got them from a discount store selling used sex toys as far as his ex is concerned!

28

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has to get a "5"...

...lessons taught, and lesdon learned !

EastCoaster

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

You really need to work on the redundant parts of the story. Two examples: The ice cream scene. Sarah walks up and says, "Hi! I'm Sarah. Let's make a deal. I'll trade you a ten-year-old boy, slightly used, for these cuties. I might even be persuaded to throw in a pony."

Martha replies with her name and says everybody calls her Martie.

Sarah then says, "Sarah. I can't really tell you what they call me in mixed company but it rhymes with witch." Martie should have known that (Sarah's name) already, because of the first three words out of Sarah's mouth when she walked up.

Second example, Martie tells Sarah she and Brian are getting married; Sarah says, "Can you come by the hospital around noon? We'll have to use the cafeteria, but they have surprisingly good food."

Martie replies, "That will be fine. Noon all right?"

Yes, it is, because Sarah had already said it literally seconds before. Sure Martie could be confirming the time, but that's not how it reads. It reads as totally redundant, and takes away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beats the hell out of anything written by the MM-wannabe-cuckwriter richardgerald.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorchak

For the first... Even if Martie knew her name, the first meeting of people should always include a full introduction even if the parties know of each other. I would say Q actually SHORTENED the dialogue but not having Brian inserted into the conversation to do the introductions himself as most social situations would dictate.

For the second I can agree. A simple "Yes, Noon" would have sufficed but at the same time Sarah left it open ended asking "around noon?" giving Martie the option to agree or suggest another time/venue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story as I usually do with ghm1’s stories, and for that matter his friend richardgerald’s as well. Too bad Tommy went to work for Fox though.

Boomerbill

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I've just read this wonderfully story for the umpteenth time and thought I'd add a comment, that others might have noticed. In the early part of the story, Brian asked the head of DWB to check on Dr. Hope Oliver. But in the rest of this story she was Sarah. Just commenting. Still gets 5*.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

hxristiaj: I've read stupid, dumb shut comments, but yours might be THE most stupid, unwarranted comments on a great story in history. This story has nothing to do with politics, except in your warped mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cheating wife saw me kicking her lover to death. She threw herself on him to protect him. I truly tried to stop before kicking her. My last kick broke 3 fingers of her dominant hand. She's a surgeon no more, and I wonder how many lives I've cost by hurting her hands. Yes. It bothers me deeply. And I'm sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars as My wife is a nurse . She asked Me if She could go to Africa . I said sure just as long as you sign the Divorce papers before you go . She did not go to Africa and another women took her place . The other women is now getting a Divorce . Man did I dodge a bullet on that one . Yes I would have been divorced if my wife had gone . She is now a happy OR nurse and I am a happy CPA . We have 2 kids 1 girl Connie and a Boy called Charles . Both are in Martial Arts

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

2nd reading for me and it's still poignant.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Thought provoking story. On the one hand, I understand the pressure that could lead to taking lovers in those circumstances but that's precisely why she should not have volunteered. If she was that determined to go, she should have divorced her husband and ceded custody first. If she wanted to be a wife and mother she should certainly never have gone the second time, knowing infidelity was inevitable. Husband was entirely correct to expose the hypocrisy of the charity, knowing they were sending spouses into situations that would destroy families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story. Just goes to show, even the best intentions can have a down side. I think this story is underrated. 5 stars. And thanks, Q.

Dee

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Kind of a soul searching story, but with a good ending. I worked in healthcare for many years and I can tell you that not all Doctors were at the head of their classes. There are some that lack any common sense and some that are just getting by. Thankfully there are also a lot of Docs that are salt of the earth and were a pleasure to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once a cheater always a cheater.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Don’t be too hard on xhristianj, he is just a classic example of what happens to people when they are exposed to too much Fox “News”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't like that she thought she's so all-empowering & righteous that she could dismiss the appeals & feelings of her husband. I've met people like her from my working & personal lives. Unlike this doctor, they hardly learn. (Not rapping all or even most doctors, mind you, as I've met many who not only weren't like that, but outstanding people.)

--- Having said that, the DWB is a fine organization, I'd also like to believe that the medical people there don't act like this story or in the "Just Once" stories. But in the end, especially when one's married, there HAS to be an agreement as to the length, etc. of service, otherwise things can go south fast. As in this story.

--- While I didn't love what happened in the story, it was good, well written & thought out, as always by this author. 4 stars. Bob

-- As a PS, I just read "OnlyInMyMind's" comment & totally agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was Dr. Hope Oliver and Sarah (at the end) the same person? Seems like it! Too often in these stories the names of protagonists are freely changed, leaving the reader guessing. 4*s,

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

This is still one of my all-time favorites, but after reading it for the 675th time I did some math. Usually, one finishes college at 21 or 22. Med school 4 years later. Internship and residency take a few more years. Surgical specialty another few years, but when Sarah (Hope) divorced Brian, she was somewhere around 34 or 35. All this while being a veteran surgeon for a few years. Just thinking aloud.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As usual another awesome story.

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
A

Self absorbed individual with no concern for anyone but herself. Sad she gave up her family for what???

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't really like cheating wives stories like this. That says more about me than it does about the story. As far as I can tell, there are three general types of cheating wives stories on this site. One is when the husband finds out and manages to take serious revenge on the cheater leaving her penniless and without a job or future. Two is when the husband eventually takes the cheater back. (Hate those) Three is the category with this one--husband does not cheat her out of her fair share in the divorce or try to ruin her life, both find love with wonderful people, both couples become wealthy, and everyone is friends in the end. That is really the fantasy. This is a good story and I give it 4 stars. I usually love happy endings. Just not this one, but that's on me.

Schlouis57Schlouis5712 months ago

Putain quelle salope. Elle aurait pu rester et se faire baiser dans son pays. Dès son désir de partir en Afrique avec la société de baiseurs (Médecin sans frontières) je lui aurais servir les papiers du divorce.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Always enjoy your stories. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

comment not actually relate to this story, but this is a doctor story, not necessarily a good one, this might be worth considering.

How many patients take into consideration, the fact that approximately 0ne Half of all practicing medical doctors finished in the bottom of their class? As not all of those who earned a medical degree work in that field, the number is not known well enough to specify exactly how many who are practicing medicine are in the lower half.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Thank you, sounds somewhat like the military environment.... still, good resolution. Thank you.

Ocker53Ocker5311 months ago

It’s good to see she learned from her mistake the reality is though most people don’t ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have some experience with DWB...it tends to be a cesspool of narcissism. The Adventists and other less know groups do a better job of providing medical care, but they aren't self-promoters.

This story was doing well until the husband sold out, and the story telling degenerated into a collection of stale LW tropes.

Old_LionOld_Lion10 months ago

Médecins Sans Frontières,

Actuallycthere are Statistics and facts to back up what happens in this story.cIt DOES happen in real life particularly "Médecins Sans Frontières" an NGO hated by most militaries. Do not donate to "Médecins Sans Frontières" which has a very high DIVORCE rate 85%+

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

A very satisfying story. Because of the first person perspective, it seems like the other adults weren’t fleshed out adequately. The focus seemed to be on the events rather than on the characters. I still enjoyed the story.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut10 months ago

I liked the story, not the rabid BTB story some qhml1 stories I've read are. I was reading on a smartphone and left the comment till getting back to my laptop and reading when the story was hosted. 2022 I was amazed, expecting several years earlier. The whole concept of going from an independent commenter on YouTube to a spot on legacy media, especially CNN, is hard to comprehend. CNN has been in more of a crash dive than the death spiral of other legacy media. YT is rough, its want to purloin content creators' revenue for breaches of community guidelines that are as clear as mud and change depending on the wind direction is well known. The need to have a second channel on Odysee, BitChute (why the nasty criticism of Australian pickup trucks) Utreon or other to either say what YT won't allow you to or just a back-up for when you anger the YT Gods, and they wipe everything, is sad.

There are issues trying to turn millions of views in to a few thousand paid subscribers so many creators shill for; coffee, funeral plans, investment schemes or pillows, but it's all less corrupt than the news corporations. OK, it's a year later, but who would have thought we would have far and away the most popular and trusted American journalist forced to gig on YT?

As I said, I liked the story, but it has not aged well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 Stars on a good story. I dated an emergency room nurse. She fell for their God like B. S.. I did not care as a CPA makes decent money.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"cheaters never prospering came to mind, and I knew it was false" in the end she really didnt learn anything shes the same entitled degenerate she always was its a shame shitheads like her get happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Like many others I've met people with the same entitled attitude and all of them are very shallow at best and downright awful specimens at worst. I'm not really convinced the ex ever lost her God complex completely but feel that she did recognise her faults and tried to make amends for them. Ultimately that is all anyone can be asked to do. Her worst crime was the lack of love for her son which she acknowledged briefly when saying she smothered Jeremiahs daughter with the love she didn't give to her son. The real culprits in this story are DWB who act like all organisations by covering up possibly damaging situations to protect their bottom line. I'm afraid big corporations have all the moral fortitude of a slime filled bog pit. Rant over 😆 as always a really well written piece and well worth the read BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Its hard to reconcile that 'you don't know what you have until you've lost it'...

Like pandora's box, the last thing to emerge is hope.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i was feeling a 4 star rating , but then you really shifted the focus on the slut and gave her a fairy tale happy ending .

one star , and thats only because zero starts rating on this site are not allowed for some reason .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fairytale ending for a certified bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Meh, wasn't a fan of the MC so I'm not very enthusiastic over her happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While I agree with many of the comments below me, I also recognize that people make mistakes... many times tragic ones. In this case, Brian actually warned her about what would happen if she went again. But she didn't listen & suffered the consequences. She thought, along with too many others, that being a doctor brought her entitlement above most others, including her husband.

However, I view this story as a reincarnation- rebirth? - of one's self. She had professional help, recognized her tragic mistakes & corrected them, becoming a better person along the way. But her thought of "Cheaters never prosper" makes me wonder. On one hand, it could be taken that she's still the self-entitled bitch after all. However, I think, & hope, that the story's leading to that things CAN work out well, even be it changed, as long as you change the way one views themselves. Anyway, that's my take.

In the end, he was right to divorce her. She did what she wanted to do irregardless of what her husband said or felt. She dismissed him as an equal. Having sex while serving didn't help at all. Good story. 4 stars Bob

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

The cheater can never be the victim.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Another great story on a supposedly erotic website. The quality of the writing on LIT, especially in the LW and Romance section, is amazing. I've been reading here for almost 20 years. I Have been rereading many stories as it's difficult to find new quality works, but I keep looking. It's the same for movies on TV. I'm not sure there are any quality movies mad in within the last 20 years. That fact is proven when you see them charging money for 30, 40, 50, 60 and even over 80 year old movies. So I revert to rereading here till early evening the I watch a movie I've seen several times before. Of course you have to take into account I have been watching TV and going to movies for about 70 years so it is really difficult to impress me. Take care and all you authors keep writing, we need you.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

I read it again and it is still very good. I think divorce was inevitable and essential to her growth. Too bad. It's so much less painful to think ahead.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

very good story until you over inflated all the kids accomplishments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Look a divorce was a given. He only waited because he wanted certainty. It is his personality and on his work ethic. She was entitled. Extreme stress or survival scenarios can do weird things, but talking one time flings not repeated sex. Just as bad she was thinking of her other loves while back with Brian finally after their frozen period. Then soon after ahe went right back. She really had a God complex when she thought she coukd fix things after his ultimatum. Glad he took the charity to task and helped launch a class no suit. Otherwise no accountability. Unlike Simone in the RichardGerard stories of similar content, she actually strove to change and learn from her entitled decisions. She realized even without DWB, she would have cheated eventuakky due to her entitlement. My one real beef is that she sounded like she was a poor mother to Tommy. Like really disconnected. Instead she dotes on the new kid. Also what happened to Solange? She deserved a divorce as well.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

I always hate seeing the cheater acting like a victim and prospering after the pain they caused others.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

It's really nice to get an apology from a doctor for being an arrogant asshole even if it comes through the computer of an author.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 star - The one thing they don't talk about in med school is the suicide, drug addictions and drop out rates. It is definitely not pretty.

It takes a very strong person to even want to be a doctor - you are never away from school or seminars, learning new procedures or techniques as fast as they are developed - for your entire career. The only time you are ever left alone is when you find a place that has no communications equipment. NOT the kind of life I ever wanted to live, or for that matter any of my family.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There have been many take offs of this & they all read the same. At their assignment the women all fuck around on their husbands, leading to the realization that only unmarried women should go there.

In this tale the cheater seems not very burned but at least this story has an end which ties up any loose segments. 5 stars 🌟.

Bill S.

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

Hubris, ego before the fall!!!.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01983 months ago

True fiction, a cheater will always cheat again. It's easier for them to lead with their crotches than it is build and maintain a monogamous relationship. If you find a wonderful person and they tell you they cheated to cause the break-up, RUN they will do it to you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the rare Q tale that I haven't perused many times - not sure why. Thanks Q! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

MarrttyMarrtty3 months ago

Good story, but she would have been at least 5 years older by the time she returned from her second trip. 8 to 10 years of school, additional schooling and then surgical resenbency. At least 1 year as a surgeon, 1 year in Africa, 1+years making up after the first trip, the second 3 months trip, then at least 3 years before she met Mr right. She would have been in her 40s when she married for the last time.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Hmm, this story was okay. It felt a little rushed so it was hard to get any real pathos from what was going on. That being said, I guess you sort of redeemed your version of "Simone" but man, to this date, she remains the one character in many stories I've read that I've absolutely loathed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think its sad how many mistakes people make during their yout, arrogantly thinking they know it all and have all the maturity and common sense they'll ever need. I dont think i was arrogant or entitled but i sure fucked up , easily, 80% of every important decision and choice made from 20 to 45yo, then the mistakes slowed as decisions needed time to see if i was lucky or not. Best guess is that when i made a decision that didnt bite me in the ass, it was pure luck. Im an example of the " if i didnt have bad luck, i'd have no luck at all" club.Even at end stage of life, it never evened out For me, life sucked until i died, and thats happening soon. rk

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff3 months ago

My wife and I have both read this story more than a few times, and still rank it among our favorites. It amazes me how many negative comments come from people who don't have any stories here, and don't have the balls to sign their own name. One of many reasons I don't allow anonymous comments. Fabulous story!

6King6King2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great story that doesn't leave the guilty partner in a desert of despair for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

1 star because you gave the faithless cunt a free pass and a happy ending.

She disrespected, betrayed and abandoned her family. What does she get for that? Sex, more sex, a very little amount of hate, a job at another hospital a few years of therapy and a happy ending.

Didn't peg you as a cuck author but you've smeared other peoples cum straight from your partner's holes all over you with this one.

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Justplainjeff why do you think that having a username is the same thing as revealing your identity?

If you're so open, why not post your facebook page, your home address and your real name as well as that of your wife?

As for this being your favorite story, well, what better way to tell the world you enjoy your wife cuckolding you in the most humiliating ways possible than that?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 month ago

Justplainjeff U agree with your comments 100%. I have read this story a couple of times and it is very well told. Also I had little trouble believing a surgeon was so self absorbed they lost their way. One final comment. The male M/C was of an ilk of the people I respect and it was good the female M/C got a second chance....and it worked out.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy035about 1 month ago

Great feel good story.

kalash777kalash777about 1 month ago

I really enjoyed the story. This is something that it is already on LE where the husband is losing his wife to Doctors without Boarders, but this one is much better b/c the author exposes this organization and what it does to families of those doctors. Well done, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...