All Comments on 'Doctors Without Morals'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

A three-hour CNN show... wow, talk about sinking into oblivion!! Otherwise, a great story. A classic redux.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

The whole story reeks with deception. It is utterly incongruous to give it a semi-happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Spot on the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another great story Q. I appreciate how you can give great moral lessons on a pornographic literature site.--big fan of yours.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Very good. Reminded me of another doctors without Borders story but the ending was probably more like what actually happens in that time heals and people move on.

Nice work.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

After reading this story, I couldn't help but think that the doctor wife got off far too lightly and still exhibited a considerable degree of arrogance..."one of the top three MILFs"....what an inflated ego even with the next hubby. No, she came across still as entitled.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was Richard Gerald!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

· Is the FMC Hope or Sarah?

· The appropriate statement is: "I could NOT care less."

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Great story! There was some confusing parts at times but once you get passed it, the rest was great. Surprisingly the end was better than the beginning. 5 stars. One of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done as always "Q"! As their viewership plummets: "CNN had talked Brian into hosting a one hour show three days a week, in rotation with another show. The ratings were solid and rising." Seems implausible, that and objective journalists such as Brian working there. Adage means old saying, no old needed before it. Thanks again!

gchefmggchefmgalmost 2 years ago

Great story, well rounded and enjoyed the ending. I was glad the cheating wife found redemption after a lot of soul searching. Although I'm a fan of cheaters living the rest of thier lives in abject misery, this story worked for me.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A beautifully told story that is teeming with positive things. At the end it says "All's well that ends well"! For me you sketched your characters well and the general line stayed intact until the end. Which made me very disappointed that you let Doctors Without Borders get off so cheaply. For them, the "unbound helpers only" rule should be a fundamental basis. Unfortunately this is not the case!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn’t you find a better channel than Fox for Tommy?

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Well written. I'm glad to read a wife cheating story where everyone, including the ex-wife came out whole on the other side. I'm sure the BTB stories will continue to flourish, but I'm glad your's is out there as a small counter to them.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

Hospitals being hotbeds of illicit sexual relationships and broken marriages and shattered dreams?

Sadly they are. Even in the staid British NHS.

Another 5* story of how good deeds can go very badly wrong.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Bravo.

One more cheater having a second chance in love. Glad she learned her lesson albeit the painful way.

/

Nice good read.

Thanks qhm1.

As usual a well written take.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 2 years ago

I neat re-working on this one. I really liked this - folks can - occasionally - learn to be better. You tell those tales very well

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Really well written and interesting story. I'm sure you'll be burned at the stake for not cricifying Sarah. Though her life turned out to be pretty good she paid a huge price for her arrogance and cheating.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 2 years ago

I guess I am just too detail oriented....Hope became Sarah...oh well. I am also a fan of Richard Gerald and am familiar with the story and characters you repurposed. Having several MDs in my family, I am very familiar with the God complex. Just as in RG's story, I have no sympathy for the offending medical personnel in the stories. Having vented I must say that I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, how nice! The cheater really didn't suffer too much for her betrayal, it probably helped her become a better person. Wonder if her ex-hubby feels the same. I liked your story, thanks for sharing it. However, your main character is a cunt.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story except I never heard of a MILF contest.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

Top of the top as always….it would have been easy to leave her a burned shell after the thermonuclear destruction of her life, but that’s not reality and she learned and evolved. As a divorcée I can’t imagine ever sharing lives like she does with her ex….some hurts heal, but never stop hurting enough to be exposed to the source of the damage.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Sorry qhml1. This is probably the only story from you that I completely disagree with. It is written brilliantly, but the last page and a half, with her finding a new love, getting ghe love of her son back, her ex forgiving her. It just seems like bullshit, Even the never die story of. JUST ONCE IF YOU DONT MIND. Had her paying a heavy price.

Slick742Slick742almost 2 years ago

Very realistic yarn. Thanks

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 2 years ago

Thanks Q! Always a pleasure. Excellent balance of the good vs the bad, just basic reality.

Killian

eljjeljjalmost 2 years ago
I know some of those organizations

Doctors without morals!

Politicians without brains!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

alot of people clearly have no clue what love is. you all seem to be mistaking it with obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Strong story, well written with believable characters. Brian was almost perfect in the portrayal of proud, worldwise man well above taking any shit. Like what his slut wife was peddling. Loved his righteous anger being expressed with just a little reserve being shown to the skank because of her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your stories. She learned an expensive lesson but came out better for it. Few people realize their limitations but she finally got it.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

Well done making the complete circle of experience from grief to glory. Looking forward to read more of your work. 5 stars

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 2 years ago

There have been several "Doctors without Borders" stories in LW, and in almost all of them, the offending doc got off scott free while the husband lived as a humiliated cuckold. This story handled the situation really well- expose the organization and the cheating, take their money and let the chips fall where they may. Much more satisfying to me. 5 stars (as are most of your stories).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lost a point for the foolhardy forgiving. Just another opportunity to get hurt by that person again.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Seems so typical of wives in LW stories. Brian tells her when she leaves the first time that if she goes again she won't have a family to return to yet, when she leaves the second time she just figures she'll have to work a little harder to calm him down when she comes home.

So many of these female characters are so delusional.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some day enough readers will get so fed up with the continuous flow of stories about lame-brained females with absolutely no common sense and not a single redeeming quality that you will be so embarrassed that you will quit writing. O happy day! How can you guys keep writing this trash? If it's because of the Pavlovian response from some of the readers then you should consider the possibility that you are getting played even as you play them.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 2 years ago
Glad Q is Back

Can’t help wonder if this story is recent historical fiction or a complete construct. Either way, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

poigniat...sad with smiles, choices, consequences...life!

nicely written and from viewpoints not often explored

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She still thought it was worth it because of where they ended up in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have treated the first husband like you did the second. Even if you regret your previous actions, (questionable) you don't deserve any happy endings. Probably will cheat on the second one if you get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IMHO, qhml’s recent stories haven’t been as good as much of his earlier work. (Well, Ok, the bar was set pretty high.) In fact, when there’s a lull in the output in LW, I go back and re-read many of the earlier stories. And then this gem comes along! Very well written and powerful…among the author’s very best. I’m sure that in a year or two, I’ll be back to re-read it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not crazy about the main character, but that's my problem. Q couldn't write a bad story if he tried.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I liked it a lot! 5***** all the way, except for Fox. Oh well... Yes, forgiveness is real and mature adults do it eventually. People learn from their mistakes, they heal and try to help those they hurt to heal, and the get on with their lives. This was an excellent story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Like most of your stories but not this one. Nothing loving about it. Unrepentant bitch only ever loved herself. Why didn't the husband divorce her after her cheating on the first trip?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As usual, the writing itself was top shelf.

.

The plot? First half was very good….second half left me unsatisfied. Why? Because Doctor Cheater more or less got away unscathed. Yeah….marriage destroyed and didn’t even get custody of her son…but then…the narcissist didn’t want custody. Did she learn her lesson? Maybe. The implication was there. But….it just didn’t seem like she paid enough of a price for her behavior. Others might disagree…but that’s what I felt at the end of the day.

.

But again…maybe that’s too realistic for LW tales 😎

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only selfish people leaves their spouse and child, for longer periods when it's not necessary

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

I get excited each time I see a submission by this Author. Notice I didn't type story teller? Excellent! 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS! And another thank you.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

While I will state wholeheartedly that you are an excellent writer. No doubt in the top 7 or 8 here.

Sadly you still pull the lazy writers crutch out of the hallway closet and use it to such a degree that no matter how great you can write, and move the story along, you refuse to write anything but the typical by the numbers brain dead wife. She herears him say he'll leave her, so what does she do? Drum roll please....yup super intelligent husband knows ahead of time what the dumb wife will do. Spare me. Tell me Im wrong! You can't. Its easier to write the same woman over and over again in LW, the type needed to tweak the ire of the reader here instead of using your writing skills to do it. Thats lazy writing.

Now even putting that aside, you also did the by the numbers Martian slut ray on her, as does every other slightly misogynistic writer here. Instead of just a one off on each of her trips, she has to turn her twat into a combination merry-go-round/bouncy house ride. That generally ruins most stories, again except for the mouth breather/chest thumpers.

Hope you decide to try to leave the misogyny out of it next time and write a more realistic wife or please dont bother, because you'll turn a good story into a been there done that one, as you did here.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Very nicely told, with comeuppance and eventual forgiveness without the pressing need to reconcile. I was disappointed that Sarah would have taken that route at first, but people make mistakes, she suffered as a result, and she learned her lesson. Brian was a good guy, making her pay enough but eventually moving on, finding new happiness, and letting her live her own life without him, other than their connection through their son and then kids. One minor point: two times "I could care less" (or similar) was used. If he could care less, why didn't he? Or perhaps it was the more usual, "I couldn't care less"? Ha ha. Great job, 5*

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

Guy drives into an oak tree. When he opens his eyes he's in a loooooong line leading to some pearly gates. Just as he gets there and looks up to the grizzled saint holding a quill pen over a touch-sensitive tablet, an AMG Mercedes limousine drives past the line; the gates automatically open. He's outraged when he sees the license plate is MD-1. "What the he...uh, heck, why do doctors get to jump the line?" St. Peter scratches his ear with the quill, then shakes his head. "Nope. That was God. He just *thinks* he's a doctor."

.

Superbly done. It's curious that Doctors Without Borders morphed to Doctors International, but maximum stars.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

An homage to Richard Gerald’s ‘Unfaithful’ and ‘Faithful In Her Own Way’, from the distinctive POV of qhml. Thank you very much. An unexpected treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am an OB/GYN physician, and I assure everyone that to be unfaithful to your marriage should be written into the Hippocratic oath. Whether male or female (I am female), doctors have many, many opportunities to fuck patients, colleagues, hospital/clinic staff, and anyone enamored by their lofty occupational status, and a good fucking with a paramour is very often welcomed. It is not a universal character flaw, but I observe it happens more often than in other career fields. Very good story.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

While this story is based on the characters created by Richard Gerard, the story itself takes a different direction upon her return home. While qhml1 is a very good writer, I find myself missing the edge that Gerard put in his stories. While many readers clamor for more details after a story has ended, I usually accept the way that the author has their own reasons to end things the way they did. For those who like all the extra details, qhml1 will give then to you in spades; the children, their children's children and so on, including all their jobs and hobbies, all tied up in a nice, happy bow of an ending.

Different writers have different styles and that is how it should be. Different strokes for different folks.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first half, where he ruined the arrogant bitch and destroyed her reputation.

The problem was the second half, where she goes through a complete personality change and gets a happy ending.

Surgeons are incredibly arrogant. They're at the top of the medical food chain and have the entire staff of any hospital kissing their ass on a daily basis. I know a lot of doctors and several surgeons, and while the doctors aren't too bad, the surgeons all have huge egos. Her cheating was totally believable, but the regret, humility, and contrition were all way out of character.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"What I did over there is completely different from us. It never intruded on our lives and meant nothing once I was home." - That might, MIGHT, carry some weight if she wasn't there by choice, if she was in the service or on her regular job. But she CHOSE to go, over his objections.

\

"Hell, you even have written protocols on how to handle an angry spouse." - Yes, the first time they were aware of it, they should have clamped down, maybe send chaperones!

\

"Fix this fuck up or start looking for a new hospital." - She should probably do that anyway before she's forced to.

\

"Brian and Alicia" - Who's Alicia? The new baby-sitter is Alexis, the new girlfriend is Martha.

\

"beard hair?"

\

The RichardGerald stories on this same theme are "Unfaithful" and "Faithful in Her Fashion."

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. But why did Tommy choose FOX news to go to work for. Their evening entertainment anchors and the Murdoch’s are so anti-American. IMHO Tucker Carlson really is a slime ball, closely followed by Hannity and Ingraham.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Fiction or not the reality is if any small group of people are isolated in distant lonely traumatic environments for long periods of time they will bond. DWOB does great things around the world, but it must be a petri dish of infidelity. Good story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Re: Anonymous bitching about lame brained stories here on LIT.

You want really good stories—stories that seem to be original plots? If so you need to pay a visit to your local book store and shell out from about $10 to $20 or more for professionally produced stories. Here on Lit you’ll likely only find a bunch of guys and gals writing for fun and for free.

Think of it this way—do you really expect to attend a city league baseball game and watch error free baseball? Same thing applies here—those ball players you’ll see there and the writers you read here are just having fun, so lighten up and smell the roses while you still can.

BTW, if you truly want new plots or story lines you’ll have to go back a lot of years because it’s pretty well accepted that every basic plot has been used many times—you can only hope to find a different twist for your hard earned money.

As for me I’ll just say, “Thank you qhml1 for a good story that filled a boring hour on a Saturday afternoon.” 5 stars cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some times an author needs to know when to quit. Page 2 would have been a good choice.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Great Story, too bad she had a "God" complex and didn't pay attention or believe her husband. Another good was the story could have gone was to have an affair with a black local and not only get pregnant but catch aides as well! The passion, the sexual adventure and stranger to enjoy. No wonder she loved those trips to Africa it was nothing but a big orgy. Too bad for her the Hubby had her figured out. 5 stars

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I hate you,qhm1, I get into a groove with my writing and then.I read something you wrote and realize mine is trash....

Lot of thought I'm this and Sarah is believable in why she cheats. When you think your shit doesn't smell and you think what you are doing is God's work you can do some pretty horrible things.

The ending is a bit syrupy, the kids are all Uber menschen, but it is so well written it isn't fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very well written story. Great characters and a believable story line. Ghm1 is one of the best here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another good one even if it sounded like a beef with Doctors without Borders. Some of the "lecturing" was all too familiar. My EX-wife was a nurse.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good tale. Sounds completely plausible. I'm sure that this could happen with these dedicated professional highly trained people. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And some people really do win at Las Vegas. I hope someone writes the sequel; it will be predictable, but not happy. She already thinks that overall cheating turned out just fine. And she still uses the hidden dildo on occasion, when the memories compel her. Thanks for the effort.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

A very nice story almost real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought your opening pages were brilliant and you had my full attention the rest of the way through. Excellent story, oh wonderful

writer!

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

One of your best, thanks

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Enjoyed the contrast

Between these last 2 stories.

You are a most admirable wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story raised the issues, she never listed to her husband and listened to her colleagues when she went, then never listened to her husband again. Communication is key to any marriage and in this story her lack of it, not listening and her arrogant thoughts about herself cost her all. I feel in this story more should have been done about the risks of those doctors that did go out to different countries. The directors knew but kept the actual risks covered up. Those risks should be made known to the persons that may go out and to their spouses etcetera, so all agree to to those risks.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

This had me thinking. I left my partner and our son for an overseas secondment for a few months. It was all in good agreement and they came over a few times, but our relationship went down the drain a few years later and I wonder if me accepting the secondment was not an early sign of a failing alliance ...

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 2 years ago

I'm noticing Q is doing more of these "life after love" stories. I didn't think I'd enjoy them as much as I am.

Still 5-stars!

-JMFC

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Excellent but I have come to expect no less. In contrast to some previous posters I rather liked the MC. I thought Brian was petty, small minded, and an all around asshole.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Good but the stress caused by battlefield like surgery conditions could have been pushed as a direct cause of huge stress that leads to the medical orgy as a means to cope. Bigger the stressors the more divergent from norms the relief can go

DDAY55DDAY55almost 2 years ago

Good story. Thank you. A fine tribute to RichardGerald, who along with you, in my opinion is among the five or six best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked that you tackled this with a female voice, and seems to have been fairly successful. Maybe some of the ladies can weigh in on this.

Nice story as usual. You've spoiled us Q. Thank you once again.

Doc

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 2 years ago

Running out of superlatives this weekend. Just a big thanks for a great and recently topical story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You people that only can complain about Fox News in this story really need to take a hard look at yourselves. Your minds are really fucked up. My God!! Just enjoy the story and let your bias, self-righteous mentality go for few hours. GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! The world doesn't revolve around you and your hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I am familiar with the god complex. Thanks for your insights. Please keep writing. Very enjoyable.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

The cost she paid? What cost? She fucked around and pretty much got off without repercussions for her actions.

Garbage...

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 2 years ago

Again, this suffered in the scoring because we have a cheater who wasn't burned at the stake but that actually rarely happens. Most of the time this is a truer outcome. qhml1 knows how to write, that's a given, and because of his writing skills and storytelling ability, this well deserves a 5.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful writing. Characters you can believe might exist. And something mature and deep by the end of the story. Good job.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 2 years ago

Again, this suffered in the scoring because we have a cheater who wasn't burned at the stake but that actually rarely happens. Most of the time this is a truer outcome. qhml1 knows how to write, that's a given, and because of his writing skills and storytelling ability, this well deserves a 5.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Sorry, 1 star. Well written but the (thankfully, self-aware, so maybe 2 stars) good ending for the cheater AND the organizations. ruined the reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but I think it missed a point. God Complex's aren't just limited to this whose jobs give them "power" over others lives, they are a function of a personality type not a job description. Brian's character had a d#%n big one, fueled by "righteous" anger and he screwed over how many people in this story arc is his quest to get revenge. Luckily for him his second wife will 'handle' that if it comes up!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Another good story, I do remember the ones by what's his name Gerald? 5 stars from me. Too bad there are a lot of people in this world that they feel 'entitled' because they are super rich or hold positions of power. Remember the old adage, power corrupts.............................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Nice.

So, a woman cheats and it's 'she made a mistake.' But, a man cheats and 'he's a sleazeball who shouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole.'

Nice. Nice. Nice.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
It was

A good story but again a shame she had no respect for her husband or she wouldn't have listened to the other bitch there.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Scratching my head about a couple of the comments, thinking did they read the same story I did. As with all your work, I enjoyed the journey you took us on and made sense to me. Only minor, minor point that I’ll make is “she” mentioned in her thoughts on the first trip that she knew Brian would know she had cheated when he saw her getting back. I would have closed that loop by having him say later he did, indeed, know she had cheated. To find it properly may have required more dialogue than you wanted to put into it, but just saying - LOL. 5*

ctdansctdansalmost 2 years ago

Who votes for top MILF at their work especially where the woman knows you are doing it? Sort of a decent story but it appears the moral is that you can screw around and if you get a divorce - so what? This is written in such a manner that every man she meets, even the peso porn Dr, doesn't care that she cheated. They some how over look that character flaw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Narcissists almost never reform. After all, the damage they wreak is never really their fault in their minds. This makes for a nice story. Not sure it is very realistic. But it's nice.

While nice and well-written as always, it's pretty boring. There just isn't much in the plot to grab the reader's attention. The original author created the drama and the storm. This is just coasting in to dock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is still a touch of "I'm entitled " at the end. Yes she and Brian lived happily after in the end. But not everybody does.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Great story for 2 pages and then it went to hell. Could have been 5* after 2 pages, but in total I gave it 2/5.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 2 years ago

5* Well done story about hubris. Maybe the wife wasn't burned crispy, but she was singed. Write On!

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Sigh..... Q just can't help himself with keeping his stories real. Once again, this comes out with an interesting and entertaining story line, but his characters?? All at the top of their field, geniuses one and all, even the kids and grandkids make it to the Olympics or runner-up. Sara's rebound man? Only a CPA, an NP, a business owner, 'off the chart' IQ with 5 different degrees.....

Billions of people around the word might as well kill themselves, knowing that they have NO chance at realizing anything of what Q's characters are born with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How in the world could anyone redeem this narcissist? Like this, I guess. Nice job.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Robby D wrote, "There have been several "Doctors without Borders" stories in LW, and in almost all of them, the offending doc got off scott free while the husband lived as a humiliated cuckold. This story handled the situation really well- expose the organization and the cheating, take their money and let the chips fall where they may."

Doctors Without Borders is headquartered in Geneva; an American lawsuit won't really touch them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...