Doe-Dragon's Innocence

Story Info
First times for a daughter with a hermaphrodite parent...
8.2k words
4.52
11.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Doe-Dragon's Innocence

Rolissa stretched, relaxing by the waterfall, her young, lithe body basking in dappled sunshine slanting through the leaves of the deciduous trees above her. Her long, slender legs stretched out as she lay there on her side, eyes half-lidded to listen to the soothing fall of water. Xigfeldo always said that she shouldn't rest so close to the falls with how delicate her body was, the narrow barrel tucked up and lean like that of a deer, a creature that carried little extra fat as they were ready for flight at a moment's notice, but she simply could not resist the light sprinkle of water coating her scales.

Even those light, near translucent, scales in shades of blue and even purple and the faintest touch of pink, depending on how the light caught her large wings, were softer and more delicate than those of most dragons, though she still had the draconic healing magic, one of her inherited abilities, running through her veins, which had been passed down to her from the one who had laid her egg. It did not concern her if times became trying as she would heal quickly enough, though getting her pretty scales sliced up did not suit the young adult dragoness and she typically took quite good care of herself.

With a yawn, she rested her chin on a mossy rock, her jaw narrow and petite, so much so that one may have wondered whether she was a dragon at all, for she was not at all like the silver and black-scaled creatures that had taken up residence in the local area - outside Xigfeldo's territory, that was, and that was only expanding too. She was welcome there as someone who was not a threat to him but closely tied to the drake, even if their relationship was a little more confusing to most. She stood out and he protected her fiercely for that, even chasing away the gryphons when they had shown a little too much interest in her, though she could not have imagined why. Rolissa chuckled softly, murmuring mirth slipping from her small lips like droplets of water trickling down an incline. Well, maybe she too was as interested in them as they were in her... Neither could be faulted for their curiosity.

Although she did not have a mane or a fluffed-up crest like some dragons that she had seen passing through, she did bear some heritage to her kind with cloven hooves that scampered through the forest at a prey's pace too. It was not a fully-fledged mane but a thick, short ridge of fur that ran down the back of her neck from between her horns, following her dorsal ridge all the way to her tail where it fluffed up as if in thick chunks that could have been mistaken, from a distance, for some kind of armour. But it was nothing so gaudy that she boasted and Rolissa patiently took care of the fur where it thickened on her body, ensuring that it was clean and neat and free of debris, though she didn't tend to get into too much that would have made her dirty. At least, not while she was happy growing up and exploring the territory, working out how the ways of the world came to be around her as an adult striking out.

She was something of an oddity in the forest, though there were more and more of her kind around, a hybrid between deer and dragon that could have been misleading with the small, delicate antlers atop her head. The dragoness was neither one nor another but had been dubbed a doe-dragon by the drake who could have been said to be her father or her mother, depending on how one wanted to look at it.

She hadn't seen Xigfeldo in a while, however, and stretched out like a feral feline, yawning widely to expose a flash of pale pink tongue tickling out of her gaping maw. Maybe it was time that she paid her mother a visit, even though her mother had not provided for her in many years. There was Keither too, the charming raptor, of course, who had looked after her when she'd been much younger and Svea, the hydra, had shown her where to forage for the best berries when the season had been right, developing her palate. Whereas most of those in her circle of family and friends were carnivores, they all seemed to be more omnivorous when it came to dining with her, allowing her to experiment and even cook over an open fire, flavourful concoctions bursting on the tongue when they were devoured even if they were not always successful in their application.

That was all fine though as she had grown into an adult and sought out where she wanted to be in the world. The fact of the matter was, however, that that was not always such an easy endeavour for a young doe-dragon to work out for herself, though Rolissa was not in any hurry to leave those that cared for her and loved her, regardless of how her body was changing. For even she knew that there was a shift in her in adulthood, a need curling through, an urge that she could not yet put words to, though the desire was there in such a burning way that it could not have possibly have been denied either way. It was there and it was coming but she was enjoying her growing-up sort of life a little too much to do anything about it quite as yet.

Wing-beats on the air bid her to sleepily raise her head, tongue flickering out as she even let out a little groan and a growl. Who was disturbing her then? Oh... It was getting late in the morning but springtime was the time of year where everything was damp and dripping and green, flourishing with fresh life, and any time of day could have felt like dawn when the conditions were such. Although that was her favourite time of day, she rose and shook off droplets of water from her wings, stretching each one out in turn, careful not to let her antlers, the delicate arcs of them, catch on the overhanging rock that had been protecting her, in part, from the flurry of the falls. With the water on one side and the trees on the other to cast her into softening shade as the sun moved across the sky, Rolissa did not think that she could have found a nicer place to take a nap that day, even though that peace was soon to be disturbed.

She would have recognised the silver scales of Xigfeldo anywhere, seeming darker than the darkest night when he secluded himself away from sparkling sunshine, but that was the way of a hybrid drake like him, bearing the best traits from both silver and black dragons. He also held both sexes within his cloaca but preferred to go by male pronouns, though he had not been the one to explain that to her; in more delicate matters, it had to be said that Svea was more tactful and sweet in explaining the ways of the world to a charge that she saw, for some reason, as hers, in a way.

The dragon softened his descent with a flaring-out of his wings, letting them billow and swell with cupped air, dropping slowly as if he had become a parachute. It was not the easiest spot in which to land but Rolissa scooted over against the rock-face to allow him room, lips pressed together even as he showed what he had brought for her: a fresh carcass that still gleamed with a trickle of blood, although most of it seemed to have dried or dripped away during the course of his flight.

She eyed it distastefully, shrinking back, the prey side of her psyche seething and hissing, heart trying to pound harder and faster. But she was a dragon too and that side of her, it had to be said, was dominant and pushed away the fear of prey for, after all, her body was designed to consume meat even with the two, comparatively small teeth hooking over her lips like tusks - the ones that came from the musk deer in what made her just who she was.

Oblivious, Xigfeldo nodded to her, settling his wings against his back as he tucked himself into a space that was, rather, a little on the small side for him.

"Good morning, youngling," he said, dropping the carcass for her even as Rolissa wrinkled her nose.

"That's not a deer, is it?" She said delicately, using the tip of her tail to probe the hide, though she wasn't so sure she wanted to get all that close to it without knowing the truth, either way. "You know how I feel about that..."

She was not reproachful but more misguided in how she didn't quite have the taste for deer-meat that Xigfeldo did, the older drake chuckling and shaking his head.

"My dear, would you feel that I would ever be so uncouth with you?"

Rolissa tilted her head to the side, considering the question for longer than was strictly necessary. The drake's smile widened. She was so sweet in how her brow creased just a little when she really was thinking that hard.

"I suppose not..."

The words teased from her lips as if she loathed setting them free and he chuckled softly, slinking his tail around hers in a hug that was as close as they'd gotten as she'd grown up. A wing over one's back was nice too but being so close to her mother, for Xigfeldo had been the dragon to lay her egg, made her shiver in a way that was not quite what she'd imagined was appropriate. Though even that word was not right in her mind, her thoughts clouded and swirling, unsure of what path to take.

Yet Xigfeldo, of course, knew and understood what was happening to her and it was as simple as her becoming a fully-fledged adult. She was a doe-dragon but she still matured as quickly as dragons, growing big and strong as the years passed, though there was no hurry in their species to mate and mature like deer. They were not prey animals and they would not face threats at a young age, although she had enjoyed herself, evidently, exploring his system of caves from the many gemstones and crystals that she had hoarded from him. She was a little queen in her own right and it was about time that the doe-dragon stepped into the next stage of her life, understanding herself what it truly meant to be a daughter of Xigfeldo.

He inhaled deeply, sensing her even through the heady aroma of meat, raw and carnal and fresh, before his nose. She was delectable and she didn't even know it yet, though the sidelong looks that she'd been giving him lately could only mean one thing. He was simply curious to see who was going to make the first move between the two of them.

"Would you like to eat it raw?" He offered, holding out a claw as if to list the options. "Or would you prefer to take it back and cook it? I believe Keither has found some fresh ginger for you..."

That perked her attention but not even the memory of fresh ginger tickling and burning her nostrils could take her need away, something churning and grinding inside her as if her orgasm themselves were slipping through, readjusting how they sat within her body. Shaking her head, Rolissa took a step back, breath catching, yet she did not understand her own need and, thus, could not yet do anything about it.

"Here...will be fine."

She shook her head again but the pounding remained, something twisting in her belly as she tried to settle herself, bidding her to rise, the slit that contained her genitalia and urethra feeling oddly hot and puffy. Was something wrong there? She squirmed before her mother, though Xigfeldo had been more than willing to help her before, kindly too, with more delicate issues, like when she'd scratched herself up all over and under her tail with poison ivy. That had been a far less than pleasant experience but Xigfeldo had been tactful then and there was no reason to assume that he would be any less diplomatic now that something else seemed to be happening to her, distracting her attention as she whimpered under her breath, fighting simply to stay somewhat still in one position. Never before had that been a difficult task!"

"Is something wrong?"

He probed her lightly, not invading her space or pushing her boundaries, simply allowing his daughter to come to him, as was his way. He'd never been one to hover and force and he knew that Rolissa knew that she could come to him - and the rest of their odd little family - with anything that she wanted to, though sometimes that was easier said than done, remembering his younger days. Xigfeldo had not always been the confident drake that he was - no, that took many years of knowing himself - but the need that she had to tease out would bring her so much pleasure that he could not help inviting her along, his wing spread for her to step into his space, willingly so.

Shakily, she nestled in close to him, tail twitching, her head lowered so softly that he ached to lift it again, to ease the suffering from her heart. Yet some things had to be more gently down than others and he never had any inclination to be anything at all other than gentle with his dear daughter.

"I don't know," she said, looking down as her scales prickled with heat, running warmer than Xigfeldo did. "It's like...there's something different here. Something changing?"

She pointed to her stomach as if that would provide the answers she sought, though she didn't even know, at that time, what she was asking. It tightened in there as if there were muscles that she didn't even know about, a sweetening, aromatic scent weaving itself around her as Rolissa took a deep, shuddering breath. Xigfeldo had noticed that too but he didn't have to be sly in looking her over, his doe-dragon daughter rocking back on her haunches as her vent slickened with her own oily essence, something that she too would use to mark her partners and lure them in, the chemicals contained in it making them more lustful and eager than ever. Though it had to be said that either his essence or hers would ever be able to turn a partner that didn't want to have fun with them, as that was something darker indeed. Xigfeldo scoffed under his breath. That rarely happened with dragons anyway... And it was time that his daughter knew the truth of it all, was allowed to use and enjoy her body as a dragoness, even a doe-dragon, a special kind, should.

"My dear, you are becoming fertile."

Rolissa blinked at him, her jaws opening and closing, slowly, several times. For several long moments, there was nothing to interrupt them but birdsong and Xigfeldo would have chuckled if she'd been anyone else, so great was her shock. But he brushed her cheek with the tip of one wing, closing her jaw, and leaned in, nose close to hers, sharing breath as the thickly sweet scent of her intensified tenfold.

"I'm here to help you, if that's what you want, Rolissa," he said softly, though his voice simmered with lust, curling up through his body as if his cooler scales were capable of emitting their own heat. "It's natural and not to worry about... I can show you the ways of being a dragon."

He thought she was going to turn him down at that moment, having expected her to slip into her first time with Keither or perhaps even Vellura, who was more and more lustfully sexual as the years went on, and was prepared for it. It was not a matter of force that he was looking for but opening the way for her to have her experience, though her eyes locking onto his with the determined yet confused ferocity of one of his offspring had his heart turning over, loins tingling, his cloaca already straining to produce that oily essence that could come from right behind the tuck of flesh or deeper within his holes.

Rolissa took a deep breath, wings trembling out, although there really wasn't enough space there for her to extend them fully with Xigfeldo so close, her blood relation... And yet she'd never learned that that could possibly be wrong and, considering how dragons were able to filter through the best of the genetics with their supernatural talent working away deep within their bodies at the point of conception, there was no issue of inbreeding amongst their kind. On the contrary, she had been surprised to see a husband and wife dragon pair that were brother and sister too only a few moons back, but had been too shy to ask any truly probing questions of them.

There was only one way to find out what life held for her...especially if the information was to come from her own mother.

"And what about the ways of being a doe?"

Coy and yet sweet at the same time, she cocked her head and batted her eyelashes at him, taking the older dragon aback a little as he growled and lashed his tongue with his lips.

"Sly... Of course, your father was a buck from the deer herd - several, in fact, but that's a part of it all that we don't have to think about right now."

Although she didn't know what words to say, the scent of her told the tale for the younger dragoness as she rocked back further on her haunches, flicking her tail out of the way, blushing and panting softly as her vent was exposed. It was not a part of her that she went to any particular length to conceal but it was a very sensitive part of her and, even then, it tingled wickedly as her tail traced the outline of it, flinching and shivering as if she couldn't quite decide if the raw strength of the pleasure there had crossed the border into pain or not. For someone experiencing their very first time, the jury could well be out on that one.

Rolissa's whimpers grew as she no longer tried to hold them back, armed with a fresh understanding of what was happening to her body. She'd realised that something was changing for a few moons, especially when she could smell that so very sweet aroma that seemed to be coming from her, but had not realised the gravity of it. But if she was an adult in more than simply her years, experiencing the changes in her body, that meant that she could be like the others, anticipation weaving in-between a prickle of excitement, breath catching in her throat.

Her forepaw wandered to her cloaca as if it was drifting there accidentally while Xigfeldo watched, waiting on her lead, though his raspy breath puffed out through his nostrils as his great flanks heaved. There was a bit of a difference in the sizes of them both with Rolissa being a younger adult than him, a few centuries between them, though that would only tease her out all the more when her sweet passage was, finally and blissfully, penetrated, tingling eroticism sparking through her body as muscles clenched and released, striving to prepare themselves for something that only instinct said was coming. Her rational mind did not yet know, even though she was eager to find out, shifting her weight on the lightly rocky area, a pebble skittering off some distance away to the drop of the falls.

"Mmm..."

Ducking her head, she explored, treating it all as if she was venturing down to the lake for the first time, a stumbling hatchling tripping over her oversized (at that much younger age) wings. It was all about pleasure and becoming what her fertile body told her was right at that moment, flanks shivering with breath, a light line showing where she had to use her abdominals to breathe, even though she was not particularly straining at all to breathe at that point. She shivered deliciously. No, something in her told her that that would come later, along with something else... Maybe she would see.

But her claws were not best suited to parting or investigating her cloaca, however curious she was, and more oily stuff slopped out of her as Xigfeldo sucked in a breath, his pupils seeming to dilate. Watching her mother curiously, Rolissa could not understand why she was panting like that, her nostrils flared as if she could not get enough air into her lungs too, tail tense and wings mantled over her back, ready to snap out.

"Uh... Mom? Xig?"

There was no right term to call her mother by and that sort of thing did not matter between them either, her body forcing out more and more of that thick oil, which Rolissa finally realised with a gasp was the source of the scent. Just taking it deep into her lungs made her want to twist back and forth, panting lightly, squirming in place so that she could tease herself all the more, that tentative need rising up tenaciously.