Doe-Dragon's Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xigfeldo laughed out loud, though he may not have wanted to do that for the look that she gave him.

"My dearest, I am sure that can be arranged..." He purred, flicking his tail contentedly, more feline than dragon in some ways, though no one would dare say that to him. "I can make that so for you, but that will have to be another time. For now, let me show you a little pleasure that you can deliver your partner..."

There was a little bit of an ulterior motive in that (he wasn't going to be coy about it) but Xigfeldo shivered at the thought of changing his daughter's sex, if only for a time, just like he had for Avilia. It would not quite be proper for breeding even if he did work with his body to select the parts of the genetics in the seed that would spawn the most fruitful and strong offspring but the eroticism of it still remained throbbing up thick and full and needy... Just like his shaft, which drooled pre-cum still, slick and glistening, as he sat back on his haunches, smirking lightly.

It swelled lightly back to its normal size, no longer having to be smaller to let her body take him, but Xigfeldo smirked to see how impressed she was by his size, her natural curiosity getting the better of her as she crept up to him, head lowered to be on the level of his cock. It was cute that she could be shy but he was sure that part of her would slip away in years to come, though Rolissa had already demonstrated incredible kindness in what he had seen of her.

He was proud to call her his daughter.

And she was just as eager to take another first time of her own, his shaft enticing her in, muzzle devouring him as he taught her how to best please him. She was an eager student, however, and quickly gained skill, taking the full length of his cock into her mouth as the tip tickled up into the back of her throat. Fortunately, there was no gag-reflex to contend with and she was easily able to gulp him down even though there was still that pesky act of breathing to contend with.

"Slowly..."

He guided her gently, her muzzle bobbing, teasing his length. His eyes half-closed, nostrils puckering as if the cool flick of his breath was going to rise up then and there, passionate in its administration. She was sweet, so very sweet, and that was just why he'd had to be the one to take her cherry, Rolissa's sweet virginity, for there was no other male in his territory or beyond that he could ever have entrusted with such a task.

No... He was the only one that could have done it and the dragoness slurping on his cock could not have agreed more as she moaned around him, licking and lapping, swirling her tongue around his length, her warmer breath caressing his shaft. Xigfeldo shivered, although there was no sense of coolness there as his cock was not out of her mouth for long enough for the breeze to catch her saliva drying on it, though he humped and ground lightly, driving into her muzzle as he showed her what more he could do.

The doe-dragon grunted and tried to look up at him as he flexed his cock within her lips but it was too late to pull back, his creamy seed flowing into her mouth as if she was there drinking straight from the mouth of a mountain spring. It was a slower, thicker spurt than the first time - perhaps as he was not thrusting so desperately - and she gulped readily, drinking it all down as his thick cum tainted her maw, marking her in another way as he drooled his oily essence too, smearing it over her muzzle, the scales there taking on his heady scent marking as she churred softly, letting the vibrations of her muzzle travel into his cock and, she'd only later find out, his internally held testis too.

"Oh... Well, that was something else," she murmured, eyes glinting with subdued mischief, licking off her muzzle softly, though the hard cock before her still begged her attention. "But I don't think I've learned enough yet..."

She looked up at him, glittering eyes glimmering with mischief that should not have made his heart throb in the way it was right then.

Rolissa knew exactly what she was doing too, batting her eyelashes, tail curling back and forth, need rising, her cunny aching to be filled all over again. Yet there were more pleasures to be taken too and his aphrodisiac worked on her sweetly, drawing her into his folds as if he was wrapping his wings around her in a motherly embrace. Yet she would take it all too, lust for all she could, a whole new world opened up to her.

With his seed drooling down her maw as she wrapped her tongue around his cock, Rolissa giggled giddily.

"We're going to have to do this a lot more often..."

Funny thing was that the drake there didn't mind that at all!