Doe-Dragon's Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good to let it slip into her lungs, the thickness of her scent pouring down her throat as if she could actually drink it, though she had not seen recently if she was able to crane her neck around to that part of her body again. Maybe her tongue would be able to scoop it into her maw?

And then Xigfeldo was there, his longer neck snaking before hers to sweetly block her way, eyes glinting as his tail slipped around to hers, twisting around and around, drawing her softly in close.

"Let me show you how good that can feel..."

He may have more often had female partners than male but Xigfeldo enjoyed all sexes and genders equally, dragons more often than not being the kind of creature to see pleasure above all else. That meant that he was more than well experienced already in the art of giving pleasure to a female, whether she was a dragon or a doe, and he had spent his fair share of time with his tongue in the cunny of a doe or a hind, even, while the stags were breeding him back then, back when Rolissa had been conceived.

Xigfeldo purred softly as he laid her back, taking the lead and watching her carefully, though Rolissa only squirmed for him, wanting it as she begged him on even though she still could not say just what she wanted. Well, never again would she be so lost for words that she would not be able to take pleasure for herself, he assured himself, nuzzling down her body with a lick and lap of his tongue, questing only for the yearning slit of her cloaca and all the sweet treats that were held within.

Her oily essence slithering over his tongue was more potent than he had thought it to be and he panted coolly as he lapped deeply into her, spurred on by her moans. His tongue did not delve all the way in straight away, instead teasing around the edges of her slit, testing her readiness, but the thick and heady slop of her oily essence told that tale more than well enough, her body demonstrating everything that her moaning lips, in that moment, could not. A hind leg kicked out anxiously and he swung his tail around to pin it lightly to the side, his wing steadying the other, if only to ensure that she did not inadvertently claw him in the face. He chuckled softly, nuzzling against her sex, tongue dipping in, seeking out her cunny and teasing in deeper and deeper. He had been a much younger dragon back when a dragoness had accidentally clawed him like that...

Rolissa's head spun, feeling as if she was floating and freefalling, barely aware of where she was. The rock pressing up against her back and wings was not the most comfortable, but she couldn't move, wanting to stay right where she was as Xigfeldo's tongue curled and flickered up inside her, teasing her innermost walls. It was almost ticklish at the first brush, the scales softening to expose skin right at the very edge of her vent, though pleasure overruled that soon enough. Her jaws parted but blood roared in her ears so desperately that she could not say whether or not she was crying out in pleasure and passion at all.

One way or the other... She wasn't about to ask him to stop when it all felt so good, her hind legs curled up towards her body as they splayed out too, allowing him the best access possible. It was good, so very good, her mind addled and twisted with such pleasure, wanting so much even if he was so very kindly delivering it all to her swiftly and devoutly. His tongue reached places inside her that she could not have even known existed for herself - if she'd known, maybe she would have tried earlier!

Rolissa's body, however, was not about to let her get off easily as she panted and hissed, eyes rolling back as she tried to watch him, the silver-black drake shimmering in the dappled shade. He was so close to her, so very close, that he no longer looked like the dragon that had laid her egg so many years ago, a shapeless, handsome gleam of scales that made her whimper and rock up as much as she could, though she was not in a position where she could get her hind feet back under her, scrabbling and scraping.

"Easy there," Xigfeldo rumbled against her sex, though his words were lost against her scales as he refused to pull his tongue all the way out of her sweet slit. "Mmm..."

No words were needed as he tasted her, leaning in all the more, heat and lust pushing through him, despite how his body typically ran cooler than most. The warming only had to be subtle for him to lean into it, scales prickling, muscles tensing, relishing in his sense of being whole and real, a dragon that everyone would see and bear witness to the might of. He'd taken part in the ceremony and was the princess of that ceremony too, having won by a landslide of marks, and there could have been no one more perfect than he to tease his daughter and bring her into her adult sexuality, blossoming even as her antlers swayed gently.

Her taste was too much for him, her essence more potent on the first tasting than he knew it would be in subsequent breeding sessions, for there were surely so very many more to come. She was divine and she would have to know that when his muzzle was no longer crammed up against her, his shaft easing out of his cloaca even as his body responded keenly in kind by releasing his own oily essence too. He didn't need to make her more amenable to breeding but simply inhaling his aroma too, sweet and cloying, the sort of scent that clung to the roof of one's mouth, but it would help her become more sensitive, her nostrils flaring as she sucked it all in without realising. Xigfeldo didn't have to look at her to know that, the tensing of the muscles in her abdomen telling that story more than any words could.

Yet Xigfeldo's body wanted her so very desperately too, tail swishing back against a tree, though he was careful not to accidentally fell it and startle her. That would have been too far, a sharp snap and crack that he didn't want, breathing shortly and harshly against her sex as he found her clit and flicked it rapidly with just the very tip of her tongue. A squeal shot from her lips and, with a grunt, he redoubled his efforts, slurping her juices down as they readily flowed into his mouth, almost seeming to be a steady stream. All the while, his smooth-skinned shaft pumped up thick and full, ready for the fertile female that his body told him was there before him for one purpose and one purpose alone, though his feminine sex, tucked within his cloaca, clenched down too, craving that manner of eroticism too.

Rolissa panted, floating, dreaming, twisting, wings trying to flap but finding themselves tucked too firmly up under her back to be freed. They would be dirtied when she got up again but she could not find it in herself to care, tremors thrumming through her, seeming to reach even her toes as she rolled her head, antlers bumping the ground.

More...

She shook like a leaf, eyes wide, tongue hanging out over the side of her muzzle as she tried to form the words.

She wanted more.

"Oh... No... No... Xig!"

The drake pulled back instantly, though he could not help himself from lapping off her juices from the side of his muzzle in a lewd, wet slurp. He waited on her, though his sides heaved with breath, his shaft protruding obviously right where she could see it, his intentions, desires and needs absolutely obvious in the heat of the moment. But she was not telling him to stop so that everything could cease but whimpered right where she was, rolling her hips up, her tail allowing her a little leverage that she would not have before imagined being used in such a way. Xigfeldo rumbled a growl, lust rising, that throbbing spire of what she knew, even then, was his breeding pole, throbbing up so wantonly that she knew that she desired him and everything that the drake stood for.

More!

"Please..." She breathed. "More... I know..." She worked her jaw, struggling to find the words. "I know what I need now..."

Xigfeldo licked his lips and moved over her, though he would feel a little as if he was missing out if he did not get to introduce her to oral pleasure on his shaft too, along with his cunny-slit. It was all for her, however, and the dominant dragon took centre-stage as he covered her with his body, his shaft knowing just where it needed to go. It was why, after all, he was the princess of The Ceremony of Dragons, their fertility festival and rite of breeding, and how he was able to slip so easily into her, his cock prying open just her very entrance to begin with.

She panted heavily but he allowed her time, his much larger shaft teasing inside, her body lithe and wriggling against his, though she could not twist too much for him. No, she had to stay still if she wanted to be bred for the very first time, Xigfeldo letting her body adjust to the size of his shaft even though his body would adjust itself to the shape and size of her, being suited to any partner. More often than not that came into play when he was taking a larger partner, swelling to meet their size and provide a tight fuck that would make them more than simply remember him, though it came in handy too when a partner was several sizes smaller.

Rolissa would grow. She may have been an adult but she had many years yet left before she would be as large as Xigfeldo and it still was unsure whether or not Xigfeldo's size would still be due to increase. The stretch proved delicious, however, her pussy conforming to the size of his cock even as he fit her perfectly, straining her to just what her limit was as he sank deeper and deeper. He needed it all, driving in forcefully - just enough to ask that her body form around him, straining and teasing wider and wider, her vent stretched into a lewd, wet 'O'. The flow of her essence, what could be used to draw in and mark her loving partners with, eased his pushing into her, though the smoothness of his shaft too was perfectly designed to penetrate her too.

The dragoness squirmed, antlers scraping, something building inside her. She knew what an orgasm was, a little from fragile experience, though there was still something more there, a teasing, tantalising curl that rippled through her body. It was an odd sensation, quite as if her scales or similar were lifting, but she didn't quite know still how to put words to it, breath licking over her tongue as she rasped out gasp through an open maw, not even able to breathe through her nostrils as she panted heavily.

Xigfeldo groaned above her, the might and power of his body rippling through. He didn't have to exert much energy in his long, domineering, overpowering strokes, letting the sway and rhythm of his body do the work for him. No, that was not the way to breed someone for their first time, although every dragoness (and drake too) was different in that regard. It was not the coarseness of how he had taken Avilia's virginity that had to come through in that moment but something stronger, more definite - something that would show his daughter the way forward. Her young, fertile body closed around him, massaging and rippling, and it was all he could do, even then, to not give in to something all the more feral, ramming into her with a roar and letting a baser need still control him completely and utterly. He had his sweet daughter right where he wanted her to be, cock pulling at her tight folds while they furtively strained and rippled, trying to stretch around him. But she was his daughter and she had the ability to let her body relax around something much larger, she only had to come into her own and tease herself open, cunny easing around a cock that, truly, was perfectly suited for her.

Rolissa moaned long and loud, her panting gasps of breath grating on her ears. The doe-dragon's head pounded but that was merely the overwhelming sensation, how everything clamoured in against her at once, each sensation wanting to be first. But the only one that dominated her right then and there was her mother dragon powering over her, letting her young body do as it willed as Xigfeldo showed her the ways of lust and love. Her body trembled and she didn't know how to control it, her muscles beyond her control as she whimpered and whined in a way that did not seem very much like either a dragoness or a doe.

"Gently now..."

Xigfeldo crooned to her even through his overpowering, driving thrusts, well and truly claiming her virginity, the ribbons of cool breath teasing from his lips and wrapping around her. All she could do was submit to him, shaking and panting, even Rolissa's pupils dilating as the inevitable came to pass. For there was so much in her cloaca, the pulsing nub of her clit and more, to pleasure and her oily essence could not hide it away forever, slickening the pounding of Xigfeldo's thick meat as he drove into her crudely and raggedly, finding more and more strength in each and every one of his strokes.

He teased up deep inside her and her body had to react, twitching and arching up in a brief convulsion, though the movement was swiftly followed by pleasure like none other. A prior orgasm was not the same to the one driven up through her from penetration alone, her clit pressed up to the grinding shaft of her mother, and, still, Rolissa twisted and rocked, grinding up, panting heavily, losing sense of time and place, the world spinning softly around her.

Birds sang and still pleasure pumped through her body as if it was being teased directly into her veins, tickling the wrong side of her scales, a warming, heating sensation that was entirely new. And she wanted it all too, whimpering and twisting, craving it, letting Xigfeldo pin her in place even as her need grew and grew. Who even knew that she could have an orgasm within an orgasm? Could she even call it that?

It didn't have to have a name. All she had to do was to sink into the pleasure, letting her mother show her the way as Xigfeldo's thrusts ramped up and up, her vent softening around him as her muscles were forced to relax. It was hard to be tense in the midst of orgasm and Xigfeldo knew that more than any other dragon with his sexual prowess leading the way for so much pleasure.

He rocked into her, his long, strong strokes powering through her body, the ripples of her cunny around him too much. Clenching his jaw, he snorted and tried to hold back, tail thrashing, yet it was coming, the pulsating of her muscles around his aching length almost better than when Svea did the same to him, demonstrating a shockingly erotic level of control over her cloaca and what lay within it. She was more like him in many ways but Rolissa would come to learn more and more about her body too, how to use it all to her very best advantage, lust rising through the clamour of passion.

He could not hold back, however, and grunted thickly in the back of his throat, swallowing hard, though that would never be enough to satisfy the uptick of lust in a body that was slick and drooling and primed for it. Even Xigfeldo's cunny drooled his juices within his cloaca, slopping out messily to miss with his oily essence, the scent of them both filling the air. He didn't doubt that it would have at least some effect on any surrounding wildlife too, posing as an aphrodisiac, but it would have had to have been directed at the wildlife itself to draw them in. Nevertheless, there was surely going to be an influx of new lives coming into the world in the surrounding area duly as a result of their shared lust and tryst!

Xigfeldo rumbled a laugh, tail-tip flicking, breathless at the peak, his nose pressed down close to the moaning Rolissa's. He'd have to save that thought for a little later, his cock burrowing deep up into her. He pounded her softly, there being nothing crude or brutal in his thrusts, and orgasm reared up within him, licking and simpering and snarling, a driving, grunting force that simply had to be unleashed.

It would come and she would have every last drop of it!

The doe-dragon was not prepared to feel every thrust, her cunny stretching around him as he managed to wedge the tip of his cock up against her innermost barrier, her cervix tucking him neatly away. At that moment, he could go no deeper, though neither did he need to as Xigfeldo twisted his head, snapped - and let out a roar that startled birds from the trees, a fox scarpering away from where the heavily pregnant vixen had been disturbed. He rolled against her even as the glowing, trickling remnants of her orgasm pulsed through her body still, a quivering lust, and she gasped as the first jet of cum sloshed into her pussy.

Rolissa could not have said what she'd been expecting but it was not the deluge of cum that he poured into her, each thrust bringing more than more, a heady slop that filled her to the brim. There was no space in her tight hole, cloaca strained wide around him, and the pure force of his thrusts forced her juices out around the length of his shaft, mixed with his thick semen that seemed to cling to her, viscous and devout in its application, intending solely to breed.

Would she fall pregnant on her very first breeding? There was no way for Rolissa to know but her hide trembled all the same at the notion, striking a carnal need deep inside her as she moaned, head falling back. Xigfeldo's muzzle pressed down beside hers and, impulsively, she caught his lips in a kiss, tilting her jaws to the side to lock their muzzles, tongues tangling, though he easily forced hers back, a roiling hiss wrapping itself around her maw.

"Mmm... You learn quickly, little doe..."

Rolissa huffed and would have, if she had been in a different position and her head was not throbbing pleasantly quite so much, crossed her wings before her chest.

"I'm not a doe!"

Xigfeldo grinned, rolling his hips as he forced out the last drops of cum into her fertile passage.

"No... You are not. But you have the antlers of a proud race too and the scales of an even prouder one."

She blushed but could not have said why, murmuring and ruffling her wings as he pulled out of her, showing her how much cum he had poured into her. Yet Rolissa could not help but be struck, impulsively, by a notion, hooking her leg over his as she forced their cloacas back together, although Xigfeldo's was stretched in part by his shaft still protruding, firm and still ready for action.

Rolissa grunted, her oily essence thickening, almost squirting forth as her body bid her to rub and smear it into her mother's cock and cloaca, though she got a good portion of it onto his scales. Blinking only the once in brief surprise, Xigfeldo, of course, allowed it, returning the favour in kind as the thickly musky marking was delivered, his own mixing with hers as he painted the scales of her cloaca, vent stretched delightfully, with the creamy fluid, clinging to her and leaving his scent with her for, if his last recollection was correct, at least a moon.

It can be renewed after that...

Grinning, he drew her up with him, the dragoness rolling onto her front as she breathed more evenly, regaining some sense of herself as her cunny drooled dollops of his thickly virile seed.

"Now, you can no longer say you are innocent, my dear," Xigfeldo chuckled, preening a wing as if it was the most normal thing in the world to breed his daughter. "And is this not better to know what pleasures are out there for you?"

Rolissa, however, thought too deeply and she saw only the cock before her, the mother that held both male and female sexes within her cloaca, even if he went as a male in his day to day life. The doe-dragon pressed her lips together and shook her head lightly, though the effect was somewhat muted by his seed slopping from her still, the twitching ripple of her pussy pushing it out, though there would be more than enough left in her soft folds to seed her fully too.

"But..." She frowned. "That's not fair. I'm not a virgin like that but you didn't have just your male virginity to lose before. You have a female part too... I can't have another virginity too, can I? You have a shaft so what about me?"