All Comments on 'Does Honesty Pay? H20wader's Ending'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Honesty is irrelevant

If you cheat, you are a cheater. You don't get to complain.

If you don't know what you did, you are a cheater. You put yourself in that position.

No wet spot? Christ, ticking dumbest blame shift today.

Moral of the story, you cheat, the marriage is over. You don't get to complain about the revenge.

None of this makes the wife any less gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What kind of piece of shit man

lets the men who fucked his wife and cheat on his friends off without any payback?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What the fuck happen

Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

What the fuck was that?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

What a mess! Unneeded repetition, missing words, ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid ending!

He could go to jail for blackmailing the three friends! A better ending would be that Sue is pregnant. Keith says that he will stay with her until the baby is born. They find out that the baby is Tim’s after it is born so Keith divorces his wife and Tim is forced to pay child support for 18 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dude

I know you can do way better than this.

Redo it and use proper editing this time.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

so he is pissed and divorcing his wife for cheating, but he decided his 'friends' are worthless cunts who dont deserve to know the truth about their husbands?

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
This version

Sucked balls, I expected some kind of RAAC, they were both used and lied to

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to little, to late

all he did was waffle 2*

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Keith is a weak ass cucky boy, and for fuck sakes H20wader, learn how to spell and use punctuation....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

your pretty much one lame dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

nice I liked it never mind the nasty comments you did well

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Poorly written and frankly the story sucked as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was horrible, poorly written. 2* at the max

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do you write in such a wimpy manner? Your MC is so weak I was waiting for him to kiss their cocks and give them his ass. Gay men should refrain from writing straight LW stories. You have no understanding of a hetrosexuals emotions, just like I can not understand your sexual emotions. Stick to writing gay stories for gay men. You failed miserably here.

SusanmomofoneSusanmomofoneabout 2 years ago

What? You get them to pay her? Thats it? Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best of the endings. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you even bother to write this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a shame that your "revenge" on the 3 "friends" did not live up to your quote from McBeth. I guess Shakespear understood his audience better than you. 2 stars.

Mex9366Mex9366over 1 year ago

Do you drink Glen Fetish out of a Depends adult brief?

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Not all that different than the other writers endings…. Where’s the imagination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With repeat complaints, it’s only a story.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WORSE ENDING EVER

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Susan came down the stairs in a conservation stopping dress? I always thought that conservation was a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WTF? What did they sign? Weak!

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay3 months ago

So much of Susan's perspective but then no Susan's perspective at the end when he finally pulls the trigger on divorce?? It didn't wrap up well, only him not deciding to take harsh revenge was tied up, but nothing else. If you rewrite the ending to be as fleshed out as your beginning and middle it'll be a lot better I think.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ugh dude why do you waste our time with this absolute sorry excuse of writing. What was that at the end...? No details, no reactions...just typing sentences? You suck at writing man, please never write and post again

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Utter trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Okay, let’s go through this line by line based on how men actually think and act:

/

Being restrained against his will has two possible consequences. First, he calls the police, and presses charges against his wife, and anyone who helped her. Multiple felony counts all the way around.

/

The second option is if he decides to punish them himself. That’s the only reason why he wouldn’t call the police. That punishment would be death at a minimum, or crippling pain resulting in a lifetime of suffering.

/

As for not telling the wives of his so called friends because he doesn’t want to hurt them, that’s utter nonsense. Telling them serves them by letting them know what shitheads they’re married to. Telling serves him by adding another layer of suffering to those who betrayed him.

/

Anyone who restrains me should pray that they spend a long time in prison. That would be the least painful punishment they could receive.

/

ZK

inka2222inka2222about 1 month ago

3 stars. He had a way to destroy her and 3 cheaters and he decided to be brain dead and under the idiotic guise of "not hurting" the wives let them stay married to 3 cheating assholes and lost his entire revenge. And he have all the money away to the wives too. What a brain dead idiot.

The only reason this is 3 stars instead of 1 is at least he divorced that cheating twat.

inka2222inka2222about 1 month ago

A GOOD ending would have ended with her in jail for unlawful restraint and assault, her videos threatened her to give him everything in divorce or else they are released; same with 3 assholes to blackmail them. Then once divorce happens, he still distributed them to EVERYONE who knows her, the 3 wives wiping out the 3 cheater assholes in their divorces.

MarkTwineMarkTwine23 days ago

This one doesn’t even rate one star. It was already bad but then the author had to insert his moronic right wing opinions. Give this one a pass.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196920 days ago

I don't normally complain about typos, shit happens, but the typos were egregious in this story. There were enough of them that I wouldn't be surprised if they were intentional to get back at complainers or the author has a different native language. It impact my enjoyment of the story and the review score. by two stars.

as for the story, we didn't get the final conflict/divorce experience nor did the three husbands get any on-page justice so it felt disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Absolutely those videos are admissible. The wife shot the videos, and she starred in them. Quite excellent for a divorce.

Interesting and good work, but you got lost in the weeds every once in a while, and at the end.

Keep on writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous