All Comments on 'Does Honesty Pay? H20wader's Ending'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good stuff

I must say I was a little surprised at his reluctance to "get even" with the three men who screwed him over. After all, they set him up - and then had "revenge sex" with his wife when they knew that he was innocent. Obviously men who think with their balls and have no loyalty.

Of course, their wives are innocents in this - but do they deserve to be married to lowlifes like that? Hard to call.

allforallallforallalmost 18 years ago
Same old

Note pattern here. Wife is greedy, so she must be destroyed. Men, (supposed friends) deliberately cruel and agressive, must be gently manipulated to save their marriages.

Cmon Wade. You didn't save those wives from any real pain, you just delayed the day of disaster.

I still like your stories. But like your John Carter final, your are way to forgiving to cheating men and much too cruel to cheating women. Just divorce for dishonesty and do that publicly. That would teach your lesson, that marriage can survive much but it can't survive dishonesty

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
I think

That if I found myself in that situation I'd find a time and place to ask the wives "hypothetically" if they would want to know if their husbands had cheated on them. It's not my place to make that decision for them. Also with them being married to cheating assholes not telling would most likely only delay the day they catch the jerks with someone else.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 18 years ago
So so....

This story seems to be following a disturbing trend I've seen here recently: The authors are not once reading what they have written. This story is slightly above average, but the countless typos, missing words, homophones and grammatrical errors hide whatever worth there was in the writing.

Certainly not up to H20wader's usual standard.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Not even close to being good

Nope...a Big swing and a miss

The reasoning behind not going after the 3 guys is such crap its laughable.

They did plan to destroy him and his marriage... if he liked the other 3 wives and respected them that much why does he spare them the pain that we all know is coming with these 3 assholes...

Once the hubby is gone the wife has no reason NOT to tell the her 3 friends/ other wives what happened. Surely the Hubby must of seen this.

Nope sorry makes No sennse

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Well H20, can't really say this was my cup of tea

I have to ask this question of anyone, if your husband or wife was cheating would you want to know about?

I can honestly say that I believe most of us would say we would want to know. In the world of STD's and angered mates who seek revenge when they are wronged, I'm sure most of us would like to know what we're letting ourselves in for if we have a cheating mate. I don't believe anyone wants to get between a shotgun blast of the jealous husband going after the guy who has been sleeping with his wife or find out that you've gotten AIDS or "the Clap" from your wife because she had sex with your best friend, who you know sleeps around, or with just some random guys.

So I have to ask, why a story that helps empower the guys who did this with his wife by keeping silent what they did?

I noticed that you said that the main character of your story didn't want to hurt the wives so he didn't tell them. Doesn't the character know that by not telling them it's still just as wrong? And how will the wives feel if they ever find out that he knew and didn't tell them? I know that I would be pissed. Specially if the reason that someone got divorced was because their husband was sleeping with my wife and she decided not to tell me to save my marriage. That would not be her decision to make. It would be mine. It never helps anyone to hide and turn a blind eye while they cheat on their mate.

I know some folks feel the same way your character in the story did, but personally I believe that if the four of them were cheating, then the husband could have found some way to tell them. I know that you might not agree with me, but the husband took the cowards way out. In your story he divorced his wife by the end of the story after he was confronted with her cheating, then blackmailed the guys to put money in a fund for Judy to access. Yet he never told her what that money was for. Do you think she would have touched the money if she knew what it was for? I would have to ask myself if I would be upset if someone blackmailed my wife to put money in a secret account, that I probably would end up using on the family (her included) for things we wanted and needed, and at the time didn't know that it was guilt money used to keep her from telling me that cheated on me? Do you honestly think that I wouldn't be more hurt if I ever found out why the account was setup? Don't you think I would curse the guy/gal that set it up regardless of why it was there? When someone's mate cheats they have already been hurt, they just don't know it yet. And it's always compounded when everyone knows and keeps the secret, but no one tells you. You feel betrayed by the ones that were supposed to be close to you.

H20, can you honestly say that if the tables were turned, and you were a character in the story, and someone had suddenly left you an open bank account after they divorced their husband, an account that you could pull money from anytime you wanted for what ever reason, and you were never told why, but was given a cryptic message like "Your wife screwed up and this is for you, but I won't tell you why", and that was all you knew, would you'd be ok with that? I mean blindly taking the money and not caring why?

I liked the writing style, and it was creatively different, but how the husband got acted through the story didn't make any sense to me. It would have been better if he had just asked for the divorce, left without talking to anyone, and not looked back.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
first why you not tell,where is your marriage

what kind of logic is i want tell because of three marriages break up.three men fuck your wife shithead,get off the noble bullshit.it makes no sense,your life is detroyed and you protecting the ones who set you up.for crying out loud you make me throw up.get some balls and you know what they still trying to fuck her again dumby.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
So different and so well done

I can see a strong man who doesn’t need revenge as a person who is very comfortable in who he is. This will go against most people’s beliefs, as most will want some kind of retribution for what we call our souls, yet it’s just our ego. This scenario will not be taken lightly by most posters.

As far as not telling the offended wives, it is the same as not telling of a personal affair to save the pain of your partner. It never is a good idea to hide major screw-up, but it’s not necessarily this husband’s problem.

Now not telling the wives and having the information well in hand is a powerful revenge on the offending former male friends. They will live their lives never knowing if the truth is forthcoming.

Now that’s revenge that just keeps on giving and giving. God I’d have to walk up to their house once in a while with an envelope and then change my mind and walk back to my car. It would scare each husband into peeing themselves.

Very good job of seeing that long term possible actions are more painful then the quick ego fix. Again it takes someone in control of themselves to even consider this approach.

Damn good entertainment

You just get better and better with your crazy fantasies.

With the greatest respect.

PT

romaq7705romaq7705almost 18 years ago
huh??

sorry. this doesn't wash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the wives deserve to know

I really liked the story, up until he decided not to tell the other wives. The wives needed to know and deserved to know about their unfaithful husbands.

Keith did not have to reveal it in a spectacular revenge fashion. All he should have done was sit down with the three wives and politely given to them copies of his CD and explained what the situation was.

And possibly as a side benefit with presenting the CD to the wives this way, he may have even found out about the guys setting him up. The husbands would certainly blame Susan in order to minimize their involvement and Susan would have no choice but to reveal that the guys had set her husband up and that the guys then continued the charade by deciding to further play along in order to get into her pussy.

In some ways Susan is a victim also, even though she inflicted it upon herself. However, in the end, she deserved to be divorced from Keith because of her actions.

EDYXXXEDYXXXalmost 18 years ago
NOT UP TO PAR.

NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR OTHER STORIES. I THINK HE SHOULD OF GOT REVENGE ON ALL THREE GUYS BY TELLING THEIR WIFES AND STILL DIVORCE HIS SLUT WIFE> NOT YOUR BEST BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
The wives have a right to know!

They NEED to know. And he certainly owes nothing to the three stooges. It might hurt the wives then but in the long run it is for the best that they know what their wonderful husbands are up to when allowed.

I don't understand her overboard actions. Just fucking one guy, one time, would have been more than enough [two wrongs do not make a right] but three guys?? All at once?? And she loves him?? Cuffs him to the bed and forces him to watch the CD of her debauchery and she loves him?? Her actions just do not agree with what she claims.

So he did the right thing--get far away from her. Now!

It's difficult to believe a woman would do that to her marriage but whatever wo/man can conceive wo/man can achieve.

I didn't read closely but it appearers he has forced the men to save money for their wives nesteggs upon their divorce [should they need a divorce?]. And who monitors the husbands compliance to the savings deposits?

I note you're no big drinker of Glen Fiddich scotch or a damn poor speller.

A good ending and about the only logical one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a minor quibble

In the original story, Keith and Susan were renting their house, they didn't own it.

And a major quibble:

Keith might even have caught an STD from Judy, even though they didn't have sex (they did have skin to skin contact of their privates in the original story, remember? Gonhorrea and Syphilis don't care if you don't get your rocks off, only that the transmission vector is there). So now Susan has exposed two of the other three wives to whatever diseases the first husband has, and all three to whatever diseases Keith has. For the other wives' protection, Keith must tell them of their husbands' infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it.

Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A disjointed mess

You desperately needed an editor for this story. You have a command of the language but not of the logic. Aside from changing facts from the previous story, you also changed the TONE of the characters multiple times towards the end of the story.

Why belabor conversations between Keith and Susan by repeating them? Whatever your intent by that technique it failed. In fact, the ending came up so fast that I thought I was reading a completely different story.

You should be ashamed of yourself for submitting this for publication. You are SO much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the format's too erratic

in one paragraph it's the wife; in another, the husband, back and forth, back and forth ---- with both taking equal turns telling the readers what's going on in their heads,,,

then, all of a sudden, bammm, the wife is presumed, by us, to have received this short, curt note, after he made a fake, short attempt at "normalcy",,, cooking for her, saying things like "Hi, honey, welcome back, I missed you so" and with her reciprocating,,,

then all of a sudden, he really left and the wife was not given any more voice by the AUTHOR! the author simply had the husband tell us his ex- had moved and he didn't care what happened to her or where she moved to!

what?

the AUTHOR should not be doing things like that! if you gonna invest time, effort, and emotions on and with your readership, having BOTH main characters open up their inner most thoughts to said READERSHIP, you can't just cut them off cold, cut off the wife's communication to them!

even if the "husband" didn't know and didn't care what happened to the wife, THE READERSHIP wants to know, since you HAD the readership invest quite some time getting to know her! you OWE the readership that courtesy! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimpy and what happened to your signature style?

We usually enjoy this author's work. This is not one of his better stories and is actually disappointing. It has so much potential and would love it if this author re-submitted a decent believable story [to many plot errors]. Otherwise, give other authors a chance to fix this story line who can create a dynamic and appropriate ending to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Disappointing from you

The wives have a right to know, they all could be exposed to std's and a husband in his situation would not protect those assholes and essentially, that's what he did. So you did "wimpy husband" out on us. And you didn't let us see his whoring wife in any real pain. I'd personally like to hear her hurt......BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I typically like your stories but...

This one was too much of a jumble. It didn't feel like it belonged with the original "Does honesty Pay?" storyline. The ideas were sound, & i think if you'd go back & reread the originals & then retool this one in a style that matches the originals this story could be stronger.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 18 years ago
good story

the core story was pretty good and is a good follow up to the original story.but,saying that,still not your best. great debate about whether he should have told the wives. good logic in both directions.i can appreciate he did not want to be the messenger that doomed their marriages.

i'm not a fan of the back and forth style of dialog.first the husband,the the wife,etc. but what is a real turnoff is when this style is used to have one repeat what the other just said.just an echo, not adding a bit of additional information.

hope to see more from you in the near future,

don

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
Curious

What is your ISP that can transfer three hours of video over dial-up in fifteen minutes? I can't do that with 10 Mbps broadband connection.

hammer17hammer17almost 18 years ago
Well now!!!

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Whats your problem? This is the way H2Owader wants to write it, if you have a PROBLEM with it then write it "YOUR WAY"!! Always COMPLAIN but NEVER write one yourselfs!!!!!!!!! H2Owader nice prospective keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The ending was lacking

You went back and forth between the two, giving the readers insight to their thoughts. Some of the biggest were her hopes and expectations of them getting beyond all this and having a child, but there was no pay off. There should have been at least some moment shown of her reaction. Without, the story was left hanging, unfinished.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
He played god but got himself played

At the base I have similar complaint to most posts. The decision to ‘save’ the wives from the knowledge of the truth was wrong on many levels. Ironically, he withholds the truth from close friends (the wives)who trust him, not unlike the three ‘good friends’ who did not say a word and his own wife who keeps her mouth shut about what she knows… Sure the reasons are different, but withholding important information from another person ‘for their own good’ (or for your own good…) is an act of manipulation and dishonesty. What happened to good old truth, and letting other adults’ manage their own lives according to their own judgment? Moreover, by withholding critical information from the wives he actually leads them into wrong conclusion regarding their own future lives. Simply NOT BEING AWARE of some reality (like that you have a scum ball for a husband) does not erase it. I would have hoped that a sharp author as H20 would be aware of a fact to which any toddler who passed the ‘Pikka- Boo’ stage is instinctively aware of. Not knowing facts about the husbands does not improve the quality of their marriage. They are still cheaters, who have also learned that it’s possible to get away with this kind of behavior virtually unharmed! The idea of future exposure is nonsense. If he did not do it at present he definitely would not drop a bomb later when even more innocent people will be hurt. And what about the justice? What did the four cheaters and liars pay for their acts? Virtually nothing! The three husbands are saving money for their wives –A terrible punishment(?) and the wife who tortured her husband and cynically continued to lie and manipulate him to the end – well, she gets a no fault divorce! A true learning experience for this wife. Makes you feel sorry for her next victims because surely from this mess she came more unharmed than she could have ever dreamed.

Still, my strongest critique is on the dramatic level or lack there of. I can’t believe that to the end, you never created a situation in which the wife’s pretence of not knowing that the husband never did anything is exposed! For example, this could have been easily achieved by a confrontation between her and one of the three husbands, to which her husband could be listening. You actually saved this wife face with her on going pretence and lies! Inexplicable. TO THE END the husband is the one who is STILL in the dark. So we have the three wives in the dark + the husband in the dark. On the other hand the cheaters don’t get really harmed…

In order to reach that dead end we are led through a very elaborate plan which includes moving back and forth in and out of the house; copying and distributing portfolios in the party and all of these maneuvers come to nothing. It’s like a chess player who plans an attack which looks very complex but never comes to fruition… Sorry but it was a disappointing confused and confusing offering of an ending. I am still looking forward for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mixed Reactions...

was my take on this story. I believe that you were true to the first part written by Hansbwl.

On one hand I believe that the 3 other wives should not have to suffer for their husbands' foolishness. Recall the 3 husband's fling with Susan was a one-time thing. I am not saying that they should not find out but not from Keith. After all this mess mainly evolved from Keith's and Susan's actions (Keith got drunk and Susan went off the deep end with her revenge).

On the other hand the three other couples had to know the trouble caused by Tim's silly prank and they nothing to help matters. They were also casual friends so I do not see any obligation to protect any of the wives from their bad husband selection choice.

Therefore, on balance I can see Keith's efforts to keep them out of it as OK.

What was dumb was the note to each of the wives regarding the secret account. As Risq commented are they not to ever wonder what was the bad mistake committed by their husband? Can you not see Jane now asking her husband WTF? Jane also knew some details about Keith's situation (Keith said "She has handcuffed me to our bed and I think she is off somewhere fucking somebody.") Now she reads Keith's note so what would be a natural conclusion: Tim fucked Susan! So much for keeping the wives out of it!

The only thing I found very annoying was the repetition of Susan and Keith's accounts. It really added little new information (You should go a third person POV and add their thoughts as the scene unfold) and wasted text.

One thing I liked was the unfolding of Susan's selfish characteristics which revealed that she was focused on what was good for Susan. Keith was better off without her.

SleeplessinMD

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Strange story

There have been H20 stories I've liked and those I've really disliked, but this one is sorta pathetic.

Wimp husband.

Too gutless to warn the wives who deserved to know what they were married to.

Way too much repetition of the same material badly disguised as supposedly the POV of the other person. - Woeful.

Overrall, more of a parody on the original - and it wasn't that hot to start with.

Someone posted below:

"Recall the 3 husband's fling with Susan was a one-time thing."

Did this Anon read the story? The arseholes were phoning her wanting to get together again. One time fling? Bullshit! They were cheating dickheads after more.

daluentdaluentalmost 18 years ago
reality check

Even if it is just fiction there has to be some beleivability in it. By not telling the wives he leaves them in a position of endangering their very lives. This ending was not as good as Hansbwl's ending, the original author. I think more authors should take a shot at an alternate ending. Just to pratice their skills. Regards. Luis

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 18 years ago
Almost had it but dropped the ball totally

In spite of some informational/logical inaccuracies (when compared to the first story, I thought I would like this one best---right up to the end. As others have said all too well, I thought your ending dropped the ball. Keith is in the dark, the three wives and potentially a husband or two are rewarded with an inforced savings plan. Not good.

Consistency errors: In the original story we were told that Keith had a cell phone that would only call 911, yet while still handcuffed he calls Jane. Then later Susan returns and checks redial and it is set to 911. Oops!

Didn't check this one, but later on when Susan is anxiously looking forward to Keith's return she shaves her pussy. It seemed to me that Keith saw a shaved pussy on the video he was forced to watch. If that's so, then we're only talking a few days later.

On the positive side, I absolutely loved the two entries for Sunday. Keith and Susan did almost identical things. What a riot!

Better ending and I would have given you the prise for the best one!

The Cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love this ending!

A realistic ending for once- well done author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
dumbest crap i read,there is a real world

three men fucked your wife and you don't want justice or revenge.wake up or grow up,you are out of touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Re Eduction

H20wader the story was fasinating but you need to go back to school and learn to spell you write like you cant see the key board try reading this story and you will see what i mean half of the words are scrambled so it takes a cryptologist to decipher the story.

kellyhockeykellyhockeyalmost 17 years ago
sorry but that was lame

Sorry but the "I don't want to hurt the wives" is lame.

The husbands did not care about their wives so why would this guy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Justice Interruptus

The story was flowing nicely to the final confrontation and climax and then you just...I don't know what you did or what you were thinking when you switched gears into reverse then just had the victim silently dissapear. All of his so called friends used his wife which was never brought to light. All they had to do is put money into savings accounts for their wives which is really no punishment at all considering they love them and and would do almost anything for them anyway. The wives were also victims. They should have been told so they knew exactly what type of men they were married to. Let them choose whether they stay married or not. Allowing the men to buy back the notes was nothing. They ruined Keith's marriage. As long as you chose to ended it that way you should have at least told Susan's version when she read the letter from Keith and then go into the consequences of her behavior rather than just saying that Susan moved away. The three couples still attend parties at Keith's old house and dance on the floor he made. What the hell is that? If your smart enough you can fuck your friend's wife because it won't hurt your marriage and hey you can still use their old house for parties and who knows maybe the wife of the people moving in is a naive knock out and her husband is a whimp. It worked once why not try it again. It's not like our wives are any wiser and will be looking for it. We can ruin another marriage and cause all kinds of heartbreak. What Happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree with sorry but that was lame.

You writers are used to husbands as not having balls. Let me tell you this.Yoy are in the minority and many of my friends say that you are a self depreciative person who doesn't have the slightest idea of what reality is all about. You call this revenge. You let his so called friends use and abuse him and you have the gall and effrontry to call this revenge. I can't understand a wimp like you and guess what... I don't want to either.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
Not one of your best

A real letdown. There were a few things which bothered me about this story but they were enough to spoil it for me. 1) Why would the CD not be allowed in court. It was not made illegally. She filmed it with the knowledge of the men and left it there for her husband. No reason for it not to be used as evidence for a divorce. 2) He says how he does not want to hurt the spouses of the men who his wife cheated with. That is can not true. If he really cared, he would make sure that they knew that their husbands and his wife were cheating with each other. There are too many people involved for something like this not to eventually be found out. The hurt of not being told would be worse for the wives. There is betrayal of friendship in not telling. Besides, if they did this once, how many other times did they cheat with other women? He would have been doing the women a favor by telling. 3) You duplicated dialog when switching between characters. Say it once with one person and then if you have to, refer to it with the other. Please do not repeat almost word for word. It made for a boring section of the story and does nothing to further it. 4) The ending felt to be rushed. It needs to be filled in a bit. What happened to everyone? You just left us hanging there. I usually enjoy your stories, so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
vindictive wife--dumb husband

For an excellent writer,this was certainly not one of your better efforts.There were three innocents in this story, the three wives, three evil bastards the three husbands his vindictive mistaken wife and drunken and innocent Keith . The only ones who suffered were Keith and his wife. The evil husbands got off scott free and wife may or may not end up divorced. ---Still not ideal ending.

the Ct. Yankee

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsabout 15 years ago
a good story

I gave a 100,to the writing ability and the story, but do not agree with how he handeld it ,I think he should have brought all of his so called friends down,after all they couldn,t have cared one wit about him and his wife and marriege so why should he, they couldn,t wait to get her in bed, some best friends they were,I was all for ending there happiness like they ended his,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nowhere...

This wasnt an ending. It didnt reach a conclusion, and went nowhere. He tried to get revenge but realised it wasnt worth it. Fair enough but all the same you left it as a lose end. Really it would have been nice to know what happened to the wife Susan, but the wives in these stories dont normaly get an end as they are non-characters.

Meh... I was left disapointed because this was an end to a story but didnt give any real conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lunatic

"the ravings of a lunatic" says it all. Just terrible. Pathetically bad grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. Totally irrational plot. A waste of reading time.

Oh, did I happen to say it stinks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A good read

Thank you for writing, I appreciate you trying to come up with a different revenge scenario, but this one really didn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Buy them a car

They all screwed his wife and he did nothing about i do not understand the story why didn't he just buy them each a car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry if you really liked the women you would

provide them with the evidence to get rid of the bastards and get a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pounded out without much thought

Come on guys. Don't you even care about the quality of writing? This story can barely be followed because the author skips around in his thoughts and can't seem to tie one idea to a following idea. Even allowing for fiction and fantasy there should be some grip on reality in a story that is working on a miscommunication theme. The wife was shown only indirectly to be a selfish, self centered person, while the husband was cast as a clueless guy unable to talk straight talk to anyone. Who would have not done much much more to straighten out a practical joke? Story is a weak follow on to the original story as a resolution to the problems between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not great

Story skipped around to much with out much in the way of detail, seemed rushed. How can he say that he was protecting his friends (the wives)? They are stuck living a lie with scum that would set up their friend and screw his wife? Protecting them would have been to let them know. He did the right thing in divorcing his slut, even after he comes home she's still trying to manipulate him, keep the baby, have him quit his job, start doing the cooking for her etc. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry this just wasnt a good ending

You didnt seem to care if the husband was a man, a little boy, a wimp, or an asshole. You just let him slowly slide down into a mud pit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You dont protect friends, the women, by letting

them live with cheaters and liars. You tell the wives the truth, give them the evidence they need, and let them decide what to do and how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Glen Fetish scotch"

You get 50 for this. The rest is silence

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
On re-reading I got more upset with the writing.

Why can't Brits use contractions? It's so easy and makes the story flow more as a conversation, rather than a stiff essay.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
What to say

Extremely hard to read and boring very boring to reading the same dialog over and over. There is potential in your writing keep at it

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
Sorry

Too depressing for my tastes.

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
Lay on waterwader!

Your ending to this classic tale is most enjoyable. Susan's character needed some expansion. The denoument left much to be desired in so far as her character goes. Was she happy; did she find someone else; were there children? Other than that minor criticism I have no meaningful recommendations. You are a much better writer than am I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the most stupid,most inept writing I have ever seen. This "writer" cannot even copy a story.

This is unbelievable. Can this "writer" even tie his shoelaces ?????

A mind excrement of an absolute idiot !!!

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
This was a very weak story

The husband was beyond a pussy, he was the wimpest male anyone has heard of. He had a chance to lower the boom and he pussies out. He has to live with knowing his friends fuck his wife. And yet he does nothing but divorce her. Bullshit floats and this story sucked.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
weak ending

What about the wives reaction to the divorce and the other wives and and and and and ... Very week ending should have left the original story alone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story until.....

... the end! Is it so difficult to "simply" hand over the cd's to the wives and post the video on the Internet. Once again, the "WHORE" wife gets off with a slap on the wrist! Sorry this went from a "5" to a "1" because just like the husband, H20wader you "WIMPED OUT"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF?

You shouldn't have bothered. Did you read the original story at all? Weak, too weak.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3***

In real Glee, I washed all of her pink and her pale blue and her white and any other light colored underwear with a new pair of red woolen socks. Then I dried everything at the highest heat and for 90 minutes. Everything came out a glorious RED!

That would never happen. A single pair of red socks wouldn't even affect the whites let alone colors.

In general, many parts of the story is difficult to understand. I didn't understand parts that were never clearly explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I HAVE TO AGREE

with "WHY"'s comment.

I you must write to another's story please read it carefully first.

And why treat Jane as friend when what she says makes her their enemy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glen Fetish Scotch?

Did you mean Glenfiddich?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

Unfortunately your chopped up writing style left me wondering what happened and why? Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Does honesty pay?

The question can never be answered, because the act of cheating is one of the ultimate acts of betrayal and dishonesty. The woman who says "I should have lovingly forgiven him" is a damn fool and the man who does anything like it is the same. If you cheat, that is the end. You do not respect your spouse and can never be trusted to do so again.

What she SHOULD have done is what every man in these stories does - trust but verify. If he did cheat with Judy, drunk or not, it's over. No forgiveness, nothing. Same goes for women. All drinking does is lower your inhibitions, and if your inhibitions are so shallow, so low that you fall into bed with someone with some alcohol in you, then you have no right to call it anything but cheating.

Of course, He didn't, she lied so that he would forgive her, but that's really not the point. The point is that ridiculous line it keeps coming back to. She should have lovingly forgiven him?

No. There is no "loving forgiveness" for cheating.

And the answer is: honesty after betraying one's spouse isn't mean to "pay". The spouse who betrays is the one to pay the price.

End of story.

Four stars, only losing one because of doing an average job of rewriting a "twist" that's been done to death.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Hated it

Poor editing made this confusing as hell, especially at the end. Did he nuke the DVDs or were they in a deposit box? Did he cancel his plans at the party, or did he give them letters? It started strong and I was enjoying it. Then the wheels fell off, it got confusing, and the story simply fizzled. She loved him, but didn't fight for him?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just terrible

Terribly written (get a good editor) and a terrible conclusion to a good story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Big stash of money?

What is the shit about a promissory note and payment due in 15 years and husbands confessing but Hubby not wanting or willing to bust them???

Please, Please, PLEASE use an editor next time. Many parts of this (perhaps critical parts) are unintelligible!

2*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Good Sequel

But it was too rushed in the end to make it great. Interesting read, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What just happened?

Maybe a good editor would have helped this - I'm not sure anything could help it. But the original was a much better ending. Your ending was hodge podge higgle piggle. And rushed at that.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Needs editing - it gets worse -

BUT the concept was very interesting and the outcome - while I am not sure I would have done it that way - was cool in it's way.

The wife lost it all and earned that - BUT the scumbags who precipitated it all got off with their wives - women who are innocent and living with scum who betray them again and again - why do that to them??

You did not want to be the cause of pain but you just delayed it and probably made it worse since when it happens (and it will) the wives will know you knew and could have helped them.

If this were RL which it ain't

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 10 years ago
Too convoluted

to be plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wait... so he can't lie

but then he lies by omission with the three wives? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trying to sound

sophisticated and blowing it just makes you sound pompous. If you do not have the 30 seconds to google the name, just call it scotch. It's Glenfiddich, you sassanach!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Will ANYONE

Ever write even a half decent ending to this story? Yet another weak and worthless attempt to finish a crappy story, and yet another miserable failure! This was among the worst. It rambled and wandered around blindly, and went absolutely no where! Is there a rule in Literotica that only cuck writers can post on it? Seems that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a big old 5 to help offest the assholes

on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I fucked their wives over

My first marriage ended with a mouthful of my best friends (from work) cum in my mouth, from Judie's cunt. She tried to stop me, however for me to fuck, I always have and still do

Eat pussy first, every fucking time. I was 19 at the time, yeah I was 19 She was 17 when we were married. That's pretty much akin to quiting school in the middle of the 3rd grade as you are now educated, shit you can even read and count change at the gas station! What more do you need to know. One of the women at work told me who my beloved cunt of a wife was fucking as the whole god damn manufacturing production workers seem to know about it. Several of the older married women at the plant took pity on me, and took me out for beer and advice after work to bolster my dragging spirits. That ended up in the best and most decadent pussy of my then 19 years of life. I looked old enough to pass for a little older than my nineteen years and was drinking in taverns and bars from age 18 on. Oregon was a little lax on under age drinking during those days as long as you stayed out of trouble and below the radar. Any how I discovered who the pricks were and started getting even. It was not easy but not too hard either after being openly depressed, devastated, and really down in the mouth, then more than a few parties, bridge games, a lot of drinking, falling down drunk and stuffing my head up a few married women's asses I started scoring with the offenders wives. I was never truly sure how many or who, I simply fucked every women I could married to anyone in our circle of so called friends, (Ron, if you are reading this your wife was true blue to you she truly felt I had been royally fucked and offered only a sympathic ear and that was it, she is a real and genuine jewel). Two women got pregnant, both threatened to kill me if I even hinted I could be the father. I never found out for sure. The cheater and I divorced less than a year into a extremely shitty marriage. I joined the Army, went to OCS, became an officer, attended several charm schools, met some high rollers in banking, Wall Street, Real Estate and they brought my financial education to new heights. Oh yes to keep my commission I had to finish college. During the 2008 financial correction my wife and I lost several million dollars of our net worth. One day we were rich the next day day we were mere millionaires. If you only have a million or two you are not fucking rich, you are middle class and a God Damn poor one at that. If the Republicans had a means test you wouldn't make the cut. We recovered some net worth by not selling out we held on, but by buying low and now we are back up to where we were and beyond. We are both in our mid seventies and I still despise Judith R. S. We have a very high income, travel anywhere we want, save a bundle each month from our monthly income and pretty much lack for nothing. Jude and her bullshit gave me very high resolve, I became a very aggressive investor, very goal oriented, extremely hard nosed in business but I waste a lot of time and money on legal "get even" issues, some made national news, so far it works. However Getting even is like investing in scratch off tickets for your retirement fund. Do not do it even if you can afford it. My advice, simply leave, forget and get even by getting an education and be happy, if you get rich that's a bonus. Truth be told our getting rich was pretty much one happy accident after another, the busier we got the luckier we were. Every thing else is pretty much either overkill, bullshit, or destructive. I have been all of that but have had one hell of a lot of luck in my back pocket. You need luck, do not piss luck away, keep luck happy, and keep luck with you

Had Judith R.S. Cunt and I stayed together, I would have stayed one miserable piece of shit married to a mean vindictive fucking whore like her worthless unfaithful mother probably raising children not my biological offspring, again like her mother, and dying in place working in heat treat or cleaning floors for not much more than double minimum wage and wondering what the fuck happened to my worthless life to cause that much pain.

Thanks to Jude, that cheating cunt, I ended up with a great life, well beyond my wildest dreams, spending my waining years working on my two hot rods, our three Jaguars, my Jeep Wrangler, raising my beloved dogs and green house tomatoes. Now we are looking forward to sending our grandchildren to college, downsizing the home front and starting to liquidate a few cars I only drive to keep the oil seals from drying out.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
a trip to Paris

That right there is clear proof that she is delusionally insane.

She chains him to a bed and forces him to watch her have sex with three other men, then thinks life will quickly return to how it was before.

Add to that the vicious overboard "revenge" for something that did not even happen and she is barely less insane than one of edrider73's story "wives".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THE QUESTION IS TOTALLY WRONG: HONEST PEOPLE ACT JONESTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE HONEST, NOT BECAUSE IT PAYS

Those who act honestly when it pays are essentially opportunistic.

Honest people will act honestly even when it is not in their best interest.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
One man's pleasure is another man's fetish?

Not sure what happened at or after the party. He nuked CDs and stored CDs. He gave envelopes but we have no idea what was in them. Did he tell the wives or not?

Needles to say (sic) the finish left a lot to be desired. Maybe we should all have a glass from "a liter of Glen Fetish scotch" whatever that is.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Awful

This was almost unreadable, and why you repeated just about word for word events from each person's viewpoint is beyond me.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET EVEN

do it hard,long and painful. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

god damn worthless shitty author.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Bunch of typos

Some people might consider it nitpicking, but it really annoys me when people don't bother proofreading properly, or maybe doesn't do it at all.

Though if I knew it had such a boring ending I probably wouldn't have bothered pointing out all the errors.

tome - time

the worse - the worst

use to - used to

decide to - decided to

to bad - to bed

could finished - could do finished

fpr - for

some bunches of flower - a bunch of flowers

had then - had them

tore and ripped - tore it open

most boringest - most boring

Wel,l - Well,

out onw way - our own way

notarized noted - notarized papers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Incoherent laughable attempt at writing. You the author have no talent whatsoever. Your style is that of a grade 6 student plodding along. Your typos, misuse of words and lack of sentence structure make the plot indecipherable. Finally the constant repetition of material and the utter boredom of the story makes this effort the worst story I have ever seen.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading (Don't Know Why!)

Ugh, barely readable!

"Well you did have sex with Judy. Isn't she entitled to have some revenge?" – I thought that was in doubt?

“Glen Fetish” – Glenfiddich

"This is not admissible in the court room." – Why not? He didn’t make it without her knowledge, SHE made it and gave it to him on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very poor effort

Two whole pages of...what? Nothing. Two pages of running in circles just to have him run away with his tail between his legs. "Susan, I'm leaving you", you could've put that at the start, instead of the end, and saved us all reading utterly pointless plots that ultimately went nowhere. Why steer the story in several directions, only to completely dismiss your own plot in a hasty and pointless last few paragraphs? It's like reading a book, only to find, on the last page; "You know what? Forget it! The end." You added absolutely nothing to the (admittedly awful) original.

And I don't get the common idea of not telling the other wives the truth, "becaue he doesn't want to break up their marriages". That makes him as big an ass as the others! He would rather see the innocent wives remain married to scumbags that cheat on a whim? He knows these wives are being utterly betrayed, and is complicit in that betrayal. What did the other wives do to deserve that kind of friendship? Not telling them simply makes him a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
stupidest from every angle.

What the hell, ok wife cheated but she is putting her family her husband on top before someone else's baby n this wimp husband is calling it a sin??????

Stupid christian beliefs are worst. Everyone try to be saint or god instead of being human.

Wife is right to have abortion to show how devoted she wants to be to her husband n not wanting to let her husband raise another man's child n even if they get separated husband wont have the memory of his ex-wife raising one of his friend's child, so at least he can have peace, but Stupid christians actually keep child of cheating adultery rape as if these are boon n forcefully impose life long bitter memory n bitter life for entire family, stupid christians will always remain like that.

No wonder christians think the life is like crown of horns painfully sufferable n this stupid idea comes from how jesus died, what a morons,

Much more positive n encouraging outlook on life is from hinduism n buddhism but rigid minded people will never understand this.

N for the writing it is like a kid has written it. Really worthless.

c24jc24jalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it, though he was as sick (if not sicker) than her

Not a bad ending . . . she really screwed up, but she'll probably get a much better husband out of it (even if she doesn't really deserve one).

Look at this guy . . . he must have some hatred for women in general, otherwise, he would have told all the wives right away. Their husband's were all asses, and very likely any or all of them could bring home STD's. For their own health and safety, the wives deserve to know . . . but he decides not to tell them. They should also know they'e married to cheats, but he keeps that secret too, which makes him an accomplice to the cheating. Maybe it's just that he really hates these particular women . . . but then you read the 'baby killer' line, and you realize he must consider all women sub-human.

Hopefully she'll get some anger management counseling, and go on and have a decent life. He needs more serious help. Hard to feel much of anything but dislike for anyone in this story (except maybe the other wives, who're really getting shafted).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry her and their punishment was almost nothing

those are not friends and she was not a loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Why did you do this to us? This story was torture and when writing from the perspective of two character's point of view, you don't repeat every damned line that was said by the previous character! Plus, your spelling sucks! Glen Fetish? It would have taken SECONDS to check the spelling of that. Also, boringest! The correct usage is, most boring. My suggestion to you is to read, read and then read some more! This will give you the proper format for good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You sure fucked that one up

I graced you with a *1* and yes you need an editor and spell checker and why did you repeat, repeat, repeat.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
The premise was ok...

but the writing was just awful. Realm awful.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Horrid

Minor error considering how terrible this was, but why did the re-dial bring up "911" when it was Jane that he called?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

WOW! That was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
crap

ending? sorry but why did you bother.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Ugh

"I did like Jane, Karen and Clare. They were nice people. They would be the ones hurt by all of this, sure the fucking idiots would be hurt too, but how many innocents would be hurt."

I'll never understand that logic, ever. It is in so many stories. Like telling the spouses of a cheater would be vengeful, and not telling is some protective high road. "What they don't know won't hurt them" is the logic the cheater was using in the first place. It's so fucking dumb, and makes the characters in all those stories complicit with something that devastated them hours earlier.

And in every story where the cheating was known about, by friends who didn't tell, they are treated as scumbags by the protagonist. Because they are, to leave a friend in that position. And when the cheating spouse says "Why did you have to ruin X's marriage?" if the injured party DOES tell, they come across as a piece of shit, that doesn't recognize that they're the one who ruined that marriage by fucking the person's spouse! How is telling the truth bad?

This always confuses the hell out of me. I understand not poking your nose into a strangers' relationships, but if you're friends with a couple it's shitty not to tell. And obviously in this case the friendships with the husbands are irrevocably destroyed, so there's no "bros before hos" type philosophy at play. What kind of friend wouldn't tell the wives?? It's not petulant, you're warning your friends about the ugly reality they are living in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This one sucked.

The fact that no one important found out the truth drops this down a lot, three wives are still married to cheating husbands who will probably cheat again if they think they can get away with it. Out of all the endings I've read this is probably the worse of the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If the original was horseshit, this was horseshit left out in the sun, then covered in vomit. Good God, tvis should have never seen the light of day.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
thanks?

For the effort but bad story. Along with poor conclusion, many questionable errors. Why would the CD not be admissible? She filmed it herself in their house. No case for privacy or lack of knowledge as all parties were willing paricipants. Keith noted the DL would take 14 minutes but still had 2 hours to goo when he got back from the Waffle House. WTF?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No improvement

There was no improvement in an already terrible story. Not sure what you hoped to accomplish here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just another one for the mentally ill. As if an actual real life human being wouldn't tell their friends that their husbands were worthless pieces of shit who'd kill them with AIDS one fine day.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago

The story had promise but why in the hell would he not tell the three wives what they had done to him and them. No sane person would let that stand he's basically fucked them over because he's a wimp

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous