Does She Not Know - Angle 01

Story Info
Downblouses and other such indiscretions with his sister.
12.5k words
4.67
41.5k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a 3 part story written in an experimental style.

If you are not starting with part 1, it is HIGHLY recommended that you read all three parts IN ORDER.

This is important to understanding the story itself and what I was hoping to accomplish.

I hope you enjoy the story, and I would be grateful for feedback regarding it and the style that I chose.

=======================================================

There was nothing particularly unusual about our relationship growing up. For the most part, we got along fine, and she was only a year older than me. We had no problems with each other, nor were we particularly affectionate with each other.

Sometimes we went to the movies, played video games, or just watched TV together. It was all convenience and having the company of someone that we, at the very least, didn't dislike.

Neither of us had much by way of friends, since we were both introverts, so we were pretty much respectively sufficient. In school, we never hung out, but neither did we avoid each other.

Our grades were always easily above average, but short of the honor roll. Since our parents weren't really worried about us, academically, they did not object to her taking a year off before nailing down any major plans.

The same applied to me after I graduated, but she decided a second year off was in order. Our parents didn't exactly love that, but she promised two years was the limit, so they let it slide since she has had such a history of being responsible.

Of course, all of this concern was simply related to the fact that we were still living at home. While our parents did acknowledge and respect the fact that my sister and I were both adults, there was a limit to how much freeloading would be tolerated. Two years' worth was the limit... for her at least.

Anyway, I didn't consider either of us to be unattractive, but we'd never garnered much attention, probably due to our introverted nature. We were both lean, and you could describe us as mildly athletic. I've done more than a few pushups with her sitting on my back, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

During her first year off, she gradually went from modest clothes and behavior to a bit more immodest. For instance, she typically wore shorts and a T-shirt around the house, but then stopped wearing a bra.

The only real reason I noticed was that the convexity of her shirtfront went from always rounded to frequently noticeable points, to one degree or another, even though she had small breasts. They were noticeable but probably large As or small Bs, not that I'm any authority on cup sizes.

Come to think of it, her cup size may have also been a significant contributing factor to her lack of garnered attention, but I digress.

Another change was her exiting the bathroom wearing a towel after finishing a shower. She'd always previously exited wearing the aforementioned shorts and T-shirt or a robe fully wrapped around her neck.

Soon, on the warmer days, she began wearing tank tops. She didn't own many, but one was particularly snug, a couple were pretty normal, and one was suspiciously loose. Furthermore, the length of her shorts went from mid-thigh to almost crotch level, and the tightness mirrored the tank tops.

I'd never lusted after my sister as a person, but, you know, tits are tits, and an ass is an ass, and both had become more prevalent, so I did glance, and I did imagine. Bear in mind that we were both homebodies, so this was a daily thing for most of the day.

Things started getting very curious when she seemed to become more careless in her posture and actions leading to me catching glimpses through arm and neck holes. She had become more slothful, so a degree of carelessness would reasonably follow, but then it started happening a lot, to the point where I began to question whether or not she was doing it on purpose.

If it was on purpose, then she was doing an excellent job of making it look accidental, but she was my sister and had shown no even remotely sexual interest in me previously, so I was giving her the benefit of a doubt... for a while.

One day, I decided to do some exercise in the living room. It was nothing major; just some bodyweight training, which included pushups. She happened to come in when I was starting those, and then she just got down beside me to do some as well.

Her count was one behind mine, but she was trying to keep in time with me. I was going at a slow pace, and after about five, she got up and decided to sit on my upper back without saying a word.

The extra weight made the next couple more difficult, but I could handle them. Then she scooted down and lay back-to-back along the length of my body. Even though she was a year older, she was shorter than I was by enough that put her head between my shoulders, and her heel nestled along the valley between my lower legs, just shy of my ankles.

I noted to myself how weirdly a perfect fit she was as I continued with the easier pushups. She lay still and quiet until I reached my limit and then I lay on the floor waiting for her to get off, or something.

No longer distracted by the actual pushups, I became more aware of the fact that, although she was my sister, I still had a female body pressing firmly against mine, and since I was wearing only shorts and underwear, the flesh of her bare calves and shoulders stood out to me.

After about five seconds I asked, "You taking a nap or something?"

"Oh. Done already?" She said it so ambiguously that I wasn't sure if she was making fun of me or not.

"With pushups, yes."

She rolled to her left and landed on her stomach with her torso propped up on her elbows.

"What are we doing next?" she asked.

'We, huh? Alright. Fine with me,' I thought. I rose to stand as I said, "Squats."

She got up and stood further back than I was, which I just ignored as I placed my feet. Then, during my second squat, I suddenly felt her trying to climb on me.

I lost balance and tipped forward onto my knees, but braced myself with my fingertips on the carpet in front of me. She then wriggled into a piggyback position with her arms wrapped around my neck.

We were never really one for unnecessary dialogue, so I didn't bother asking what she was doing, since it seemed pretty clear that she was offering herself as extra body weight, again.

Any part of me that was annoyed by the disruption was overshadowed by my appreciation for the challenge and, similar to the pushups, the fact that a female body was wrapped around me. Though small, I could feel her breasts pressing against my back.

I stood up and gained an appropriate stance before beginning another series of squats, which she counted out for me. Once I'd reached my limit with those, I tipped forward on purpose.

"That's it," I said, momentarily exhausted.

"Alright. What else we got?" she asked as she climbed off of me.

"Nothing, unless you wanna arm wrestle." I'd never asked her to do that before, but I suddenly felt a mild urge to show off.

She said, "Pretty sure we both know how that will turn out."

I said, "Yeah, but I kinda wanna gauge myself." I moved around her and lay on the floor with my arm ready. "Come on. Let's see what you got."

She said, "Alright," as ambiguously as ever, and then lowered into position.

I didn't plan it, at least not consciously, but there was a fleeting moment when I was able to see down her tank top. It was not enough time to snap a mental image, but small, upside-down peaks registered in my brain.

I quickly focused my attention on things other than her chest, as our hands gripped.

"On three," I told her and then counted. I appreciated that she put all her strength into it, but my victory was a foregone conclusion.

She said, "Not bad... against me, anyway."

That was an oof.

I hoped to possibly catch another glimpse as she got up, but she rolled toward the TV and grabbed the game controllers before getting up and facing away from me.

"At least there's something you can beat me at," she said with a smirk as she walked toward the front of the couch where we sat and played video games for several hours.

We tended to disappear into our respective rooms when our parents got home from their jobs, but it wasn't a big deal. We were a whole family of introverts, so the preference for solitude was never taken personally.

After a few days, I decided to give exercising another go when she was in the living room reading. Without a word, she made the extra weight of herself, and that soon became an every-other-day ritual, including arm wrestling to see if any progress was being made.

Or at least that was the excuse. I was wanting that glimpse if I could get it, and sometimes I did.

There were times when I got one beforehand if she was laying on the couch reading and her loose tank top was in just the right position. It made me start wishing I could freeze time and take some direct peeking action, and that's what lead to me masturbating to thoughts of her for the first time.

That night, although I did start with a time-stopping idea, my fantasies tend to migrate toward realistic scenarios, so it eventually landed on her taking a nap on the couch. She's wearing a particularly loose tank top with a large collar that can be easily lifted away without notice.

I lay in bed naked and slowly working myself while picturing the small mounds topped with rigid little nipples. Oddly, the fantasy did not go beyond that. Instead of progressing further, that, and slight variations of it, looped in my head until I came pretty quickly.

I don't often go the fantasy route when I masturbate, but when I do, I usually take a minimum of fifteen minutes, and sometimes thirty if I'm trying to get the most out of the experience. This fantasy had me firing off in maybe five minutes.

I cleaned up with a paper towel, slipped on my shorts, and then went to the bathroom to pee and wipe down with a wet washcloth. As I neared the closed bathroom door, it opened unexpectedly, and she exited.

This, in itself, was not usual, but it was the first time we'd passed with me wearing no underwear and pitching a half-tent, and her wearing no bottoms except for panties with a snug tank top.

It was obvious that we surprised each other, which was largely due to not expecting each other's presence at all, but during that brief pause, our eyes did dart about with the slightest hint of embarrassment. It was two seconds max during which I stepped aside to let her pass.

From our met eyes, I had looked aside, but my gaze eventually dropped to her hips. I don't know if she noticed my tent since my shorts were black and the hallway light was all we had to see, but I saw her simple cotton panties that were right at that Goldilocks cut between modest and overtly sexy.

I took a glance back as she walked away. I can't say it was the most impressive ass I'd ever seen, but it did have a nice shape and the material did offer a hint of her butt crack. Much like her breasts, it wasn't a lot of ass, but it was there and nice to look at.

The new normal continued the next day, but the day after, which was another exercise day, I noticed that she made more moments of physical contact with me beyond our routine. It was little things like brushing or bumping against me. Or if I was sitting, and she walked past me, she'd momentarily place a hand on my shoulder.

They were things that would be considered completely normal if not for the fact that, for us, they weren't. It's not like we made conscious efforts to avoid making contact with each other. It was just that our natural behavior didn't result in such casual contact with people in general.

Over time, I realized that such instances had become a part of our new normal, but they also made me more self-conscious of my lack of intentional physical contact with her. Would it become odd that I wasn't touching her similarly? Would she even notice?

When we played video games, and she bumped my shoulder as if she were attempting to make me mess up, I would give her a little bump in return. If I needed to slip past her through a tight space, I'd lightly place my fingers on her shoulder or lower back to stabilize.

It felt a bit awkward for me, at first, but over time they became pleasant experiences, and not even in a creepy sense. I was experiencing normal human contact, and although it was not noticeable at first, it was improving my general sense of well-being. On an unconscious level, I think I wanted more.

On a particularly hot day, my sister was on the living room floor, sitting in front of an oscillating fan, that was set to not oscillate. She was wearing one of her large tank tops and letting the fan balloon the material out.

As I approached from her rear, I froze in astonishment at the fact that she was wearing nothing under it and depending on where I was standing, I could see the side of one breast through the armhole or both breasts through the neck hole.

Several thoughts went through my mind, but the two primary ones were whether or not she was aware of how visible she was and my sudden desire to reach in and touch them, which I did not do.

I did, however, become quite erect, but I ignored it. My boxer briefs did a fine job of preventing any obvious tenting, so I just continued with what I had planned before running across that distraction.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, not expecting to find anything worth watching, but I was going to be surreptitiously eyeballing my sister anyway, so it didn't matter that much.

I couldn't get a good angle from any unsuspicious seat, but even the normally hidden patches of skin that I could see were worthwhile. The area beneath her armpit was the main attraction at that moment.

After a while, she fell backward to lay on the floor and lifted the hem of the tank top to let the air flow in from the bottom up, except... horizontally. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was suddenly on almost perfect display. I could see not only her breasts but also most of her stomach through the neck hole.

She lay there with her eyes closed, and after a minute she released the hem. The balloon collapsed and the hem blew up just enough to expose a small portion of her belly. She grabbed the hem again and held it up to return the balloon and then released it, apparently trying to get it to maintain without her having to hold it.

Experimenting with some minor adjustments, she finally achieved a self-maintaining balloon so she could lay back with her arms spread wide across the floor.

I was entranced and quickly hard as a rock. I also felt trapped. I wanted to go to my bedroom and jerk off, but I also did not want to give up that incredible view. I contemplated the odds of successfully jerking off on the couch without getting caught but ultimately decided the odds were far too low, so I didn't.

I was also a little afraid to move for fear of releasing who knows how much precum into my underwear. I needed a picture of that so badly, but I had left my cell phone in my bedroom, and what kind of person would that make me, anyway?

I wasn't the kind of guy to sneak pics of girls, never mind my sister, but this was like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for something just too good. I mean, fuck!

I decided to leave it to fate. I would casually go back to my room and get my phone, return to my seat, and if everything was still the same, then I would take one picture and leave it at that.

I left as inconspicuously as I could, and then returned with my phone. Just a normal person wanting his phone handy. I prepped the camera settings, making sure the sound and flash were off, and that it was not pointed at her. All completely normal activity to any onlookers. I adjusted the zoom, making quick turns to get her on screen long enough to judge it. Her eyes stayed closed.

Everything was ready: Just angle the phone and tap. Pervy creep mission accomplished. Then came the shame and guilt that still by no stretch outweighed the joy and satisfaction of having that image saved for later use.

I eventually attempted to watch TV, but my eyes kept returning to her, and my erection kept fading and resurging. At one point I could feel that avoiding leaking precum was a lost cause. I also frequently looked at her face to see if her eyes were open, but her expression had relaxed enough that it suggested she had fallen asleep.

"You wanna play a game?" I asked just loud enough that if she was awake she could have heard me, but she didn't respond. I called her name slightly louder, waited, and then asked again, but she made no sound or movement.

I realized that I had been given an opportunity to get a much better picture by getting closer and the best angle. I readied the phone again and knelt near her head, prepared to quickly hide the phone if she happened to wake up. I could also attribute being there to getting the game controllers that were kept nearby.

I took the shot and then home-screened my phone before turning off the display and tossing it onto the couch. Still, on the floor, I moved around to her side, because I wanted to see how asleep she was, and I didn't want to be above her head if she woke up.

I poked her shoulder. "Hey. You awake." No response. I poked again. "Hey."

A jolt shot through me when she suddenly rolled away from me onto her right side, but she settled into a sleeping position with her right arm bent near her torso and her left arm resting across her waist. More importantly, the collapsed balloon now left her left breast fully uncovered.

It took a moment for my thoughts to collect, and then I decided that maybe a third picture was not so bad an idea, but something was off. It was a magnificent side view of a cute and sexy breast but the nipple... it... it was not pointy enough. That shot demanded nothing less than an erect nipple.

I had a plan, and I was a little nervous, not only of the risk of waking her but of the simple fact that I was about to technically molest my sister while she slept, which I knew was an awful and disgusting thing to do.

As carefully as I could, I reached towards the semi-flat bud with my middle finger held prominently, and I grazed the end so lightly that I was barely touching it at all. As much as I wanted to cup the breast entirely, or pinch the nipple, I limited my contact to the lightest grazing I could make, and after a few brushes, the nipple gloriously transformed before my eyes into a thing of perfect beauty.

I quietly retrieved my phone once more, took a carefully calculated picture, and then pulled back a little to get a shot that included her sleeping face, thinking, 'Okay, four pictures would be the limit.'

Deciding I'd better not press my luck any further, I carefully pulled her tank top over to cover her breast and set the TV up to play a game.

The significant change in sound eventually woke her, and after some yawning and stretching, she plopped down next to me to join in, seeming to be none the wiser.

That night, I jacked off furiously to those pictures, and it was a very satisfying release that raised my butt off the mattress. I slept very well that night.

Some days later, we decided to stay up late watching a movie. I sat on the left side of the couch while she sat right of me, as we typically did. At one point she leaned back with a pillow between her and the arm of the couch, and she tucked her bare toes under my thigh. I could feel the cold drawing my heat away, through the material of my shorts, until something of an equilibrium had been reached.

Later on, she rested her feet in my lap, and I eventually absentmindedly wrapped my hands around one of them and just held it as I focused on the movie. During a less exciting part, I realized that I was holding her foot, and I kinda liked it.

5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers