Does She Not Know - Angle 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling away, she turned my head back toward the TV and then climbed over the back of the couch. I kept my eyes closed, replaying the memory of the feel of those lips.

"Oh, my god," I whispered in ecstasy.

The end of the movie brought me back to reality. I put my clothes back on and went to the bathroom. When I came out, she was headed in my direction wearing a regular T-shirt and shorts.

"I'm cooking some lunch. You hungry?" she said.

She acted as if nothing had happened, but I wasn't bothered by it. I didn't think that she was trying to deny any of it. She's not that kind of person. She didn't do things on a whim and then regret them later. She's a deliberate person, which is another thing I admire about her.

As she passed by on her way to the kitchen, I said, "Yeah, I could eat."

I went to my room and just sat on my bed, completely lost in thought. She was so many things that I'd dreamed of having in a girlfriend. I felt incredibly fortunate. So fortunate that I began wondering if another shoe would drop at some point.

I didn't want it to become a self-fulfilling prophecy, so I put the idea out of my mind and decided to just make sure I didn't start taking things for granted. Not that there was a high risk of it: It was just a precaution against being blind-sided.

I went to the kitchen, realizing it was the second time that she was cooking for me. She had been doing a lot of things for me that week, and I felt like I needed to at least show some appreciation, but I wasn't sure what I could do that wouldn't seem... weird, for lack of a better way to put it.

Ultimately, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and hugged her. Even saying thank you seemed as if it would have been weird. I helped set the table, as I had before, and we ate in comfortable silence.

I think we both understood that we had to take it easy. We were still siblings living with our parents, so we needed to maintain a certain reasonable distance to not raise questions.

I let things go for the rest of the day, but that window when we had the house to ourselves was suddenly brimming with hope and possibility.

The next day was another exercise day, and I don't think I'd ever been more eager. Part of me was scared that she might retreat a little, but then the feel of her bare breasts on my back filled me with such joy and relief.

I pushed through the squats, but instead of sitting on the edge of the cushion as normal, I leaned backward, generally longwise to let her release into a laying position.

I wasn't ready to see her just yet. I wanted to work my way up from her feet. I wanted to take the time to appreciate every inch of her.

She didn't have what I would call overtly sexy feet, but I liked them. There was nothing unattractive about them. I knelt on the floor and studied them; ran my fingers over them, between her toes.

We pretty much never wore shoes so, even though they were a little dirty on the soles, they didn't smell any different from the rest of her.

I moved to her ankle, her shin, her calf, then her knee, noting the shapes of bone and muscle. My heart picked up its pace a little with her thigh. She wasn't tiny or rail thin, but the size of her compared to my hand made me feel good, and I loved the way her muscle trembled as I lightly traced it up the inside.

I was initially disappointed when I saw she was wearing panties, but then I realized that what they hid was worth waiting for. They were snug and teased me with the shape of her. I forced myself to continue up but was rewarded with the expanse of her belly that faintly curved down to her naval and then back up.

Halfway up her ribs, my eyes lost focus. Her breasts had become a prize for me, and even though I had seen them before, this time I wasn't having to be careful or sneaky. It felt like it was going to be the first time.

They appeared smaller than usual since she was laying on her back, but they still were mounds of flesh on her chest, and her beautiful nipple stood erect. I stared at it for maybe a whole minute while I pushed and squeezed and pinched various parts of the breast, and then I wanted it in my mouth.

I looked her in the eyes as I climbed onto the couch over her. I eased into a comfortable position with my legs outside of hers, my hips on her thighs, and my elbows supporting the weight of my torso.

I took great care to make sure I was not applying too much weight on any part of her. I wrapped my hands around her sides, under her arms, closed my eyes, and enveloped her.

She made a sharp inhale that was just perfect. I mouthed and licked and sucked to my heart's content, moving from one to the other and back, encouraged further by her hands eventually resting on the back of my head and moving through my hair. I was in absolute heaven.

Then I remembered what I was neglecting. Still high on her breasts, I moved my mouth down over her panties, brushed my nose along that teasing crease, pushed against it, and inhaled deeply. Intoxicating. I wanted it inside me. I wanted it swirling in my lungs and absorbing into my bloodstream.

I clutched her ass and forced her closer as I inhaled a second time and mouthed the material.

I backed off, and then slowly pulled her panties down. Her hair was trimmed as short as it could get without feeling bristly, which is something that stood out to me. Once I had her panties completely off, I buried my face in again, and everything was surprisingly soft. Well, everything but her clit.

I enjoyed every part of her pussy; every taste and texture, but her clit was like a little nipple, so it felt wrong to not suck it. From the sounds she made, she seemed to agree. I had been focused on my enjoyment, but her sounds suddenly filled me with the overwhelming desire to take her to the height of pleasure.

Every moan and every "Yes" guided my way until her body locked into place for a moment. The long moan she made as she shivered: I'd never experienced something so rewarding. I licked her clean and then moved up to see her glassy eyes half closed, and then she pulled me down to kiss me.

It was a long kiss that became smaller kisses, and then we were just nuzzled into each other not wanting to move.

In the following days, we explored each other further, in various ways and at random times. To an extent, it became a game to see who could surprise the other with oral at the most unexpected time. Heh heh. Trying to do squats while sixty-nining was an interesting experience.

We eventually got our jobs and moved into the apartment together. We kept separate bedrooms, but that was mainly for appearances. We shared a bed almost every night, no longer restricted by having parents under the same roof.

There were certainly days that not having legit sex was a struggle, but it was a sort of unspoken agreement that we wouldn't. Apart from that, it was the relationship I'd always dreamed of having with a woman.