All Comments on 'Does She Not Know - Angle 01'

by 5thRing

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the very best brother-sister stories I've read in a long time! Thank you!

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 1 year ago

Can I give this story six stars? Just incredible the way you told this story. I write first person myself but haven't crafted anything so fine. Eagerly awaiting parts two and three and see where you are going with this. As an introvert myself, I can say that your characterizations fit well with my experience. I did not have sisters, but if I had, I could imagine something like this happening to me IRL. Kudos especially for showing how sexy us introverts can be, even when our physical attributes are quite ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good incest story that keeps you interested because of the authors excellent use of rising action. The way this story is told did cause me to want to keep reading. Using FEET in incest stories is usually a good thing. I have frequently noticed, in many these stories, if one member of the family has a fetish, often several members of the same family do as well. Lots of potential routes for your future stories because you used a fetish with Feet in this one. Your descriptiveness- what happened and why it was happening - is very good. Also, I have to say this, even though she was trimmed, she at least had PUBIC HAIR. I very easily rated this story a FIVE (5) instead of a 4 for that reason. I also want to PERSONALLY THANK this author because after the excellent sister descriptions and the very good rising action of this story, I was not left with the mental picture of a shaved and razor burnt pussy, that by the second time they have sex, will be pimpled over with infected hairs. This is a well written story and the sex does fit the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great build-up! Thanks!

marylandguy21061marylandguy21061about 1 year ago

If you recommend reading other stories in order, it might be a good idea to list what the titles of those stories are. I looked at your publications and did not find any other articles with this same title or description

Yuki022Yuki022about 1 year ago

Thanks for the ideas, I can't wait until my brother comes home again

Mahto54Mahto54about 1 year ago

Hot!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what were Parts 1 and 2 titled?

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@LegendInMyOwnMind Wow. Thanks. I appreciate that. FYI, part 2 is a little weird in its style. I hope it passes muster. I'm really concerned about it. I will check out your work.

@ Anonymous re: razor burn. LOL. Glad to be of service.

re: feet. I wouldn't personally go so far as to call it a fetish, as much as an appreciation. I wanted to give feet some love and respect outside of the fetish realm, just as another part of the person's entire body. Appreciating every aspect of the person in question as beautiful and sexy in its own right.

Great overall comment. I love it. Thank you

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

More please, this is a really hot story so far. Eager to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very intriguing, and I can imagine that's exactly how it could begin.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

The other three parts have the same title, except for the numeral. As of my typing this, Angle 2 is published, but Angle 3 is submitted but still waiting. Once they are all published, "Read More Of This Series" should include all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent in every respect. This is the best story I have read on here, not that I have read that many to the end because they fall apart sooner or later for any number of reasons. I commend you for your command of the English language, everything is well written, beautifully nuanced, very erotic, and unflinchingly believable. You take the appropriate time to build a story with personal detail and context. It is nice to be able to say, "I enjoyed reading this."

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

I've been there, long time ago, but "there" was so arousing. Little tiny baby steps, safe and avoiding vulnerability until...

ImagineDinosaursImagineDinosaursabout 1 year ago

Of all the stories published on that day in the section Incest/Taboo, this story is the only one that passed my 20 second and 5 minutes reading mark. I sometimes critique stories in depth, and, since I noticed that the author replies to comments, I though the author might be interested. If you'd like an in-depth review of your story, please let me know by a private message. I am not mean as a critic, unless the author specifically asks for it. I give 5 stars for this story, because, I think it nicely fits the expectations of the niche.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

This was a very enjoyable reading experience. I'm looking forward to reading the other angles. Some of the other readers have commented about how much they liked the slow build up. Personally, I found it to be almost too slow 🐌. But everyone has different tastes and opinions.

The one thing that I disliked was the implied love connection. Carefully reading between the lines you can discover that the siblings have reached a mutually shared bonding in their relationship that exceeds a regular brother/sister connection. But I still came away feeling like they were being best friends who fool around a little. 😕 The ending also implies that by mutual understanding that they are not going to engage in full penetration intercourse even though they are living together and sharing the same bed.

Your narrator speaks about how his sister is fulfilling the role of his girlfriend, but it doesn't sound like there's a deep abiding love between them. I came away from the story feeling like they are fuck buddies who do everything but fuck. 93/100, so I voted 5/5.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan

"almost too slow" I can't help smiling at that, knowing you're writing a multipart story with 4-7 pages per part.

"fulfilling the role of his girlfriend" I caution against the use of the phrase "fulfilling the role".

As the for the rest, I hope that the completion of the trilogy sheds new light.

Many thanks for the read and review.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user5thRing@5thRing
129 Followers
I love getting comments on my stories. I like honest CONSTRUCTIVE critiques: what SPECIFICALLY you liked and disliked. I'm seeking ways to improve because even I am not satisfied with my own work. Simply saying that you didn't like it is not helpful, at all. I have just su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES