All Comments on 'Does She Not Know - Angle 02'

by 5thRing

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, love what you are doing here - the first story is sexy and well-written, but this segment does just enough to evoke the previous story to really stay true to the “notations” concept. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So sad with all of the build up that they don't consummate their obvious love for one another and stay together forever which is where I thought the story was leading or I wouldn't have started reading it. Now I'm just depressed.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 year ago

WOW. Fantastic writing. Let me know when you have more chapters written. I loved it

LookoldbutfeelyoungerLookoldbutfeelyoungerabout 1 year ago

I'm confused with the change of direction - or is it really???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im hoping for the 3rd one to be a happy ending, otherwise man..

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Lookoldbutfeelyounger

:)

Angle 3 may clear things up.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Okay, so this wasn't even close to what I was expecting from the leading up to the release. 😳

Honestly, I was expecting an essay from the sister that parallels the brother's account of what happened. Instead, you have the brother's account committed to a document that we read. Then the sister reads what we just read and expounds upon it by sharing the "behind the scenes" from her recollection of the events.

It's still entertaining even so. She certainly seems to be more in love with her brother than he is with her, which is sad. His account was like he was lusting for his sister more than loving her. He was very detailed about her physical attributes and less forthcoming about her character. His only emotional feelings were derived specifically from their intimacy. She, on the other hand had a mission to accomplish because she was attracted by who he was more than the physical.

That's a very interesting ending where she commented on the fact that she had personally hand picked her replacement and potentially the future sister-in-law. 😀 4/5 only because I would have rather read an independent account from the sister instead of her reaction to what her brother wrote about.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Okay, so this wasn't even close to what I was expecting from the leading up to the release."

[insert giddy laughter]

"Instead, you have the brother's account committed to a document that we read. Then the sister reads what we just read and expounds upon it by sharing the "behind the scenes" from her recollection of the events."

Oh, man. I can't wait to see you're Angle 3 comment. This is so awesome. :]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user5thRing@5thRing
I love getting comments on my stories. I like honest CONSTRUCTIVE critiques: what SPECIFICALLY you liked and disliked. I'm seeking ways to improve because even I am not satisfied with my own work. Simply saying that you didn't like it is not helpful, at all. I have just su...