Does She Not Know - Angle 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That hug accomplished everything you'd hoped. I loved that hug.

It's true. I could have easily let things get out of hand. I didn't want to endanger what we had in any way.

"Brimming with hope and possibility." It was. It absolutely was. I was.

No. I had no interest in retreat... then.

Oh, my god. This is... He's really going to tell...

He's going into such detail.

"Worth waiting for."

"A prize."

Oh, I can feel the ghost of his mouth on my breast, right now. I need to sit down.

I remember his weight on my hips. The pressure made my pussy ache for him. It's happening again.

You were on me perfectly. You always took care of me.

You set my body on fire when you took me into your mouth for the first time. Every self-conscious feeling I'd ever had about my breasts just completely melted away.

I wanted to be in you. I didn't want you to stop consuming me.

I was disappointed when you stopped, but... yeah... Still, one more place to go.

I need to get these damned panties off. I'm so wet.

God, that feels so good.

"Absorbing into his bloodstream." Oh, my god, yes.

His mouth.

My clit. Yes, suck it.

Stay quiet. I gotta keep quiet. Cover your mouth.

You did. "The height of pleasure." God, I'm cumming. Cumming.

Fuuuuuuuck.

Oh, god, that was so good.

I... I wanted to lay in your arms forever after that.

I hated the fact that mom and dad were going to come home later. I hated it so fucking much.

But, yeah. We had so many more wonderful days.

I was so happy to finally get our apartment. I could finally go to bed with you and wake up next to you.

"Not having legit sex was a struggle." What an understatement. You certainly knew what to do with your fingers, but... it was torture not getting to feel your dick inside me. I wanted you to fill me up so badly. I still do.

But I know that's not for me. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep you for myself forever. I knew I couldn't truly be the girlfriend you always wanted.

I didn't want to admit it, but deep in the back of my mind, I always knew I was making you the most wonderful man for someone else. I just didn't know who, yet.

As much as it rips me up inside, I'm still glad I found her.

12