Doesn't Anyone Lock the Door? Ch. 05

Story Info
More bi fun! Steff and Jeff join, Dave's parents too!
17.9k words
4.7
7.2k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next chapter of a story about a guy graduating college who discovers a whole new world of sexuality. It stands on its own, but starting with the first chapter is more fun.

Everybody in the story is over 18!

This story has a lot of both male and female bisexuality, group sex, trans folks, and a lot of pretty dirty stuff that might not appeal to some (anal, A2M, incest, and whole a lot of filth, it is here in GroupSex since that is the main thing). If that's not your thing, no problem, move along, nothing to see here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, the four of them were in a naked, sticky, steaming, post-sex pile on the blanket, on the floor, in front of the couch, in the living room.

"O... M... G... Holy shit! Thanks guys! Fuck graduation, this has been the experience of my life! I'm not sure what part was best, I just want to do it all over again, every day!"

"MMMMMmmmmm, yeah, just buy that winning lottery ticket and we'll only leave this place to find a better floor. Owww, my ass, and knees are so done with this, I want a bed the size of a whole ass room for us to mess up!"

"Oooh, I like that idea! Maybe add a huge shower head and a floor drain for aftercare, we are such a mess!"

"Yeah, but it is such a yummy mess." Cindy leaned over and started licking random drips and globs off of anybody's body part she could get to, then rolled over to kiss Dave and spit it all in his mouth.

"Hmmmmm, I think there's some Tyler cum, Beth pussy, and Cindy ass in that vintage, I'll give it 5 stars!"

"But wait!" Cindy squirmed down to Dave's still gooey, half-hard cock and slurped it into her mouth then sucked her way off it, to move back up and kiss Dave again. "We had to add some Dave cum to that cocktail, or it wouldn't be the full recipe. And we get some Beth ass in the deal, so extra tasty!"

"MMMMmm, I agree, even better! Damn, kids, I think I'm officially bi and kinky! And I have you all to thank for every insertion, suck, lick, splooge, and drip!"

"Awww any time Dave! We aim to... We aim to cover all of us in every body fluid we can while sticking things in every orifice we have."

"I think that you did." Dave, looking around at the four of them, for the most part totally shiny covered in one goo or another. He reached out to scoop up fingerfuls and then offered them to everyone for a lick, no one turned him down.

They were lying there in post-multi-orgasmic bliss. Grinning and still sucking the occasional finger clean of some slime.

There was a knock at the door and it swung wide open. Steff came around the opening, followed by a good-looking guy, and stopped, mouth open as she realized what she was seeing.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! The door just swung open!"

"Davey, you did it again! You didn't lock the door."

"Uh, yeah, well... Too late to change that. Hi Steff! And this must be your BF, hi too! I'd apologize for leaving the door open, we seem to be doing that a lot lately, but what the hell, if you want to, come on in, and please do close the door behind you. How did you find us?"

Steff and her BF, both smiled nervously, walked in, and her boyfriend made a show of closing the door. "Hi, I'm Jeff, good to meet all of you!" He was surprisingly relaxed for someone who just walked in on four people who had clearly just finished some dirty fucking and were laying on the floor in a sticky pile.

"Hi, Jeff. Don't mind us, I think you can figure out what was going on. Have a seat if you like." Dave gestured to the empty loveseat off to the side. "We have stuff to drink too, if you'd like, beer, soda, water."

"Thanks! That is really kind considering the circumstances!"

"Well this seems to be the theme this week, We've accidentally left the door open several times this week, at least me and Ty have, and every one of those times has lead to an amazing change in my sex life and orientation. And I have a feeling that the run isn't over."

The three laughed and looked around the room, making comments like, "Oh yeah" "Mmmmhmmmm." Steff and Jeff looked a bit confused but curious.

"Uhhh, to answer the 'how did we get here' question... Dave, you left your license on the table after I carded everyone. Sorry, but you know I had to." He just smiled and nodded. "It had your address on it, and I figured with your parents in town and you graduating tomorrow, you'd need it. So, when Jeff picked me up after work, we decided to just run over here and drop it off. The rest... Welllll, uhhhhhh. Here we are..." After checking with each other and getting a nod, they cautiously made their way to the loveseat and sat down, still clearly nervous, but obviously choosing to go with the situation.

"Wow, thanks, Steff! I really do appreciate your doing that, and we all wanted to get to see you outside of the restaurant and meet Jeff." Dave gestured to the four of them. "So, as awkward as this is starting out, it was what we'd hoped for. We definitely want to hang out. We can get dressed, you can get naked, or we can stay as we are, all up to you." The other three all made motions and sounds of agreement and smiled in invitation at the newcomers.

Jeff grinned and stood up, and as they all suddenly wondered if they were going to leave, he reached to the hem of his polo and pulled it off over his head revealing a nice chest, with two thin horizontal scars. One on each side, starting on each side of the bottom of the sternum and going out and around. All four of the gang were suddenly staring.

"We have our surprise too." He undid the waist of his jeans and kicked off his shoes, then pushed his jeans and boxers down together.

They all, of course, looked with total interest. Steff bit her lower lip, knowing that this was a critical moment. Jeff leaned down and stepped out of his pants then stood back up tossing them on the floor next to the loveseat. As he reached standing, they all realized the surprise. Jeff didn't have a cock, he had a pussy! He had a trimmed bush and was shaved below to show a set of very pretty pussy lips with his clit just poking out.

"Whoa, now that is a bigger surprise than us being naked! But totally cool! Welcome, Jeff! As exactly who you are!"

"Thanks Dave! I, we, really appreciate that! We are not so accepted everywhere, but we're not done yet... Steff?"

"OK. Yep! Here goes!" Jeff just dropped back to the loveseat as Steff stood. "I guess we'll do it the same way." She lifted off her white restaurant top, also tossing it to the floor, revealing a nice black lace bra, which she undid and let it drop to her feet. She had really cute A+ cup breasts with small dark nipples that were poking out like pencil erasers. Then like Jeff, she kicked off her sandals, and undid the waistband of her black work skirt, letting it drop to the floor in a puddle around her feet. She was wearing a surprisingly sturdy pair of black panties, they were more like tummy control panties. Not at all typical for anyone as thin and shapely as Steff would normally wear. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pushed down, of course all 5 sets of eyes followed as the panties got past her knees and fell to the floor. As she stood up straight, an adorable five-inch cock sprung out from between her legs. She was completely shaved from the neck down, like Beth, but with her curly blonde hair and skin as pale as Cindy's, she looked like an angel, but with a five-inch boner that was forming a pearl of precum as she stood there.

"Oh, my! I definitely wasn't expecting that! But you are both beautiful! So, sit there, come join us over here, or make yourselves comfortable any way you want! Also, since this is the first time Jeff is meeting us, and Steff has only heard us going back and forth over the table... I'm Beth, that's Cindy." She said gesturing to the naked redhead, who grinned at them with the full pervy magnetism of that 'Cindy Sparkle' in her eyes. "Dave, you know, and this is Tyler." Reaching over and patting Ty on his once again rising cock. "As you can tell, he's totally happy with all of this."

That broke the tension, and they all had a good laugh. "So, let me go get us a fresh round, we are all parched from, uhhh, well ya know." She giggled and blushed, "and I am sure you can both use something. Then we can get to know each other better, any way we choose to," Beth winked. "So, everyone shout out what they want and I'll go get it. And really, Steff and Jeff, if we aren't too gross, come on down with us on the floor and let's just chill."

Once Steff and Jeff got over the shock of simply being invited to jump in and join them. They slipped off the seat and joined the three on the floor as Beth headed for the kitchen with the drink orders. They rearranged the blanket and cushions so that all five of them were comfy, and left a nesting place left for Beth between Tyler and Cindy. They were all kinda touching, a leg over there, a shoulder-to-shoulder lean, a hand on something there. There was an instant, surprising, comfort that made them all happy, and, especially with the 'show and tell,' and thinking some horny thoughts about what could be put where.

Beth got back, passed out the drinks, snuggled into her spot, and settled in. "Jeff, I'm sure Steff has told you about meeting us at the restaurant and giving us her number. We were all excited about getting to meet you both, since we got the impression that Steff had figured us out and liked what she saw."

"Yeah, every time the four of you came in, it was almost impossible to figure out who was with who, and when you came in the night I gave you my number, I saw that something had changed, and totally for the better. It was obvious that all four of you, were with... All four of you. And when Tyler and Dave snuck in a few kisses when they thought no one was watching, sorry for spying, but you had my interest to the point that I thought I was gonna pop out of my panties." She giggled. "I knew that you were not only smart, cute, and hot." Four simultaneous blushes. "But that you weren't straight either. We have such a hard time finding friends to hang with, even with the trans group on campus, when I saw you guys, I knew we had to try to meet you. I guess we got to!"

"Ya think so?" Ty just grinned like a Cheshire Cat as everyone fell about laughing. It also provided another moment of social lubrication and six of them ended up catching their breath all piled a little closer to, or even on, each other. Fingers were almost touching a new person's nipple, or shaft, or slit, and everyone was squirming a little closer to each other.

Beth picked up the story as she gave Dave's dick a pat this time. "And lately, the unlocked door seems to be the way everything starts around here, we'll have to tell you the whole story, but Dave leaving the front door unlocked and Ty walking in on him sitting on the couch here, jacking off to some bi porn was what broke the ice and got all four of us playing together."

"No shit?"

"No shit! I had gotten a night off, the first in ages. I was done with finals and done with my degree, and the rest of these perverts were supposed to be otherwise occupied. I decided to do something I'd almost never done and jerk off to some porn, and since I had the whole place to myself, I set up right here on the living room couch. I was all ready, porn, lube, beer, primed to have a nice evening watching hot people doing dirty stuff, and splooging all over myself as a finale. Wellllll, I left the door unlocked, and Ty walks in to see me banging my wang to a roomful of guys and girls doing things to each other I'd never dreamed of, clearly having a fucking filthy and fantastic time. And, being the sharing pervert that Ty is, he offered to join me, rather than letting me slink off to hide in embarrassment, he even showed how much fun it could be to trade jerk offs, instead of all this DIY stuff." Again, the group chuckled. "Which brings us to the door unlocked for the second time, just 15 minutes later. As Ty and I were getting into that hands across the thighs thing, and enjoying the porn, Beth and Cindy come swinging around the door, about like you two did.

"Once again I was petrified, but little did I know that this entire bunch of awesome kinkies had been showing me kindness and patience and waiting for me to catch up and join the party. Cin and Bee started stripping and cheering, and within another 30 minutes I was getting my first blowjob lesson and a mouthful of cum. Then we all fucked and that was the beginning of this total foursome"

"Wow, that is crazy, talk about a sudden change of direction!"

"The direction was really up my ass, or well Ty's first. After that first night, Cin and Beth had to go home to get ready for some finals, so Ty and I were here by ourselves. So, in the morning, we started our day with some more blowjobs, and Ty was super kind enough to get me to fuck his ass."

"Well, I wouldn't say I was kind, just horny as hell and happy that you were up for it in all the best ways!" This time Ty patted Dave's swollen cock head.

That got another giggle out of the group. By this time, the closeness had progressed to Cindy having her head on Jeff's thigh and her nose almost on his clit, her body across Dave who was lightly fiddling with the red hair of her landing strip, and pretty much everyone else had a hand on a breast, cock, or mound.

"So, I was just getting my cock into Ty for the first time, when the miss you-know-whos show up to another unlocked door! That was the over-the-top moment! By the end of the morning, I'd fucked Tyler, we'd both fucked Cin and Beth in both the ass and pussy, sucked and licked cum off of, and out of, each other's everywhere, and officially made it a complete foursome, everyone fucks everyone, every which way! Now, it's wallow in the filth and love it!" Dave reached over and scooped up a blob of goo on Cindy's hip that had amazingly not already been licked, slurped, or smeared and licked it off his finger. "MMMmmmmmm! Simply the best!"

Jeff and Steff were pretty jaw dropped at the frank description, and the demonstration, but then again, they were all in a naked pile with the people in the story and everyone was still getting closer together. No one walking in on them would have believed that they'd actually just met socially for the first time 20 minutes earlier.

Steff was in wonderment. "You mean this all just started a few days ago?"

"Yeah, the four-way sex part. We've been a friend foursome since we met and started going out a year ago. But the four-way sex is all quite brand new! Well for the last few days at least! We have been so into perving on each other, that we barely managed to finish the semester, and go out to dinner with my parents, who are here for my graduation. That was, as you know, earlier tonight, and they are hopefully just as naked and sticky as we are. Then, we came home for my planned anal gang bang, and the three of them had just finished busting my ass cherry in a bunch of ways, and we'd just been enjoying slurping everyone's cum out of every possible place, before you dropped in."

"Dayum." from Jeff. "Steff said that she though that the four of you might click with us and be as pervy as we are, but I think we might be the ones needing to catch up."

"Nah, all good! You two seem awesome, and like we said, ever since Steff brought it up, we have been anxious to get to get together, so here we are."

"Cindy just turned her head to look up at Jeff and asked, "May I?"

Jeff responded with a huge grin and replied, "I thought you'd' never ask!"

She returned the grin and turned her head back to look closely at Jeff's pussy. "Mmmmm, beautiful! And too cool, you smell so masculine, but that is definitely a perfectly delicious looking pussy! OMG, I hope that this is all OK to say!"

"For sure! Any honest feeling or question is cool. I know I am not a usual guy and certainly not what you expected when I reached for my waistband."

"Definitely not, but soooooo yummy!" Speaking a bit louder, she decided that there was one thing that needed taking care of, "Sorry for the interruption, but safety first! We are all STI negative and get tested. For the last year, it's only been the four of us, no one else. Beth and I are on the pill, so no preggers. And consent rules! No is no for anything, any time, any reason or none. Everyone OK with all that?"

"Absolutely and thanks!"

"You bet! Us too, no STIs, and neither of us can get pregnant." Steff giggled and flopped her cock around. "Jeff's hormones stopped his period about a year ago, we go bareback too!"

Cindy grinned, nodded, and leaned down that last inch and ran her tongue up and down the edges of Jeff's pussy lips, barely grazing his slightly protruding clit. He shivered, and Cindy knew she was on the right track when Jeff managed to get his legs open wider and tilt his pelvis up to her mouth, despite being in the middle of the pile. Dave was enjoying simply watching Cindy in sexy action, and slowly stroked his cock as he watched her get more and more into licking and sucking Jeff's cunt. His lower lips were spread open now, and his juices were flowing, so between Cindy's saliva and the dripping juices, Jeff's gash was becoming a pink swamp. He really wanted to roll over a bit and slip into Cindy's pussy in a spoon while she licked Jeff, but he remembered that the last place his cock had been was in Beth's ass (well several mouths as well, but it was not good to do A2P), but her ass was still open, right there, and very well lubed from recent use. Since ass was now a top of the menu sex item, he just adjusted his aim and started to push into her pretty pink knot.

"Is this OK, Cin?"

"Of course silly, my ass is yours! And right now, it's loose enough for two cocks, hmmm maybe we'll try that later! Stuff that dirty puppy home!" She giggled as she went back to Jeff's pussy, but gasped as his cock slid right into her hole in one smooth push. "Ohhhhfffffff fuuuuck, yeeeettthhhhh," she mumbled into Jeff's folds, getting a gasp from him as well as Dave began to pump into Cindy's sweet backdoor. She was still so well lubed, that his cock made squelching noises as he humped her greased ass.

On the other side of the pile, things were getting started as well, with Beth doing the asking. "Steff, will you do me the honor of stuffing that adorable cock into me? Pussy, mouth, or ass, I don't even care, but you are so hot, and that dick is so cute, I just want it in me.

"I think that could definitely happen," she said with a sexy smirk, "But it's such a difficult choice. Which hole?"

"Easy, peasy! Fuck one, fuck all. OK?" Beth waited for a happy, smiling, nod from Steff, then managed to get her head down between Steff's milky thighs and just dropped her face right down to Steff's pubes, her cock just happened to plunge right into Beth's mouth and into her throat on the way. "Mmmmmmm Ummmmmmm!"

"Oh fuck! That's quite a gulp! Fuuuuuck that is hot!" Steff grabbed Beth's head and mostly just hung on, Beth was doing all of the work and just about sucking Steff's stiff dick to an extra inch in length with every bob. She kept it up until it was clear that Stef was about to lose it right down Beth's throat. Beth backed off as Steff shook and panted, and while licking the swollen, milk white head, mumbled around it. "Damn, so sweet, but more first!"

Beth worked her way up Steff's now sweating and squirming body to get another nod, she stopped to suck each of her nipples until she was moaning, then Beth moved up and they kissed. Deeply. Like they were becoming part of each other, molded together from tits to pubes. Beth lifted up, and again, asked for Steff's approval by looking down at Steff's cock poised at Beth's dripping lips and wiggling her hips. Stef responded by pushing down on Beth's shoulders and impaling her. Beth's olive skin met Steff's pale pink and it was pussy lips to pubes, Steff's cock had vanished again, this time into Beth's pussy, instead of her throat.