Doesn't Anyone Lock the Door? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lasted about 30 more seconds and just let go. He released a groan that started in his toes, and rose all the way up through him, the same way his juice came up from the bottom of his balls. He bellowed and he came. Marge was thrilled. She slurped every drop and kept it in her mouth. Ty thought that his legs were going to fold and barely kept shakily standing.

Still panting a bit, she looked up at him with her sweet smile. "Well, that was just perfect, I just got mega railed by a college stud who treated me like a dirty anal slut, fucked me in all 3, came in my mouth, fucking A2M even, and I have never felt better in my whole perverted life! Thanks for playing Tyler!"

Ty just hugged her and kissed her, she still had most of his cum in her mouth, so they swirled it back and forth between them in a sloppy wet make out session that capped the moment.

"And Thanks right back Marge! This has been a dreams can come true time, and our playing here is the star moment! And I love your ass!" He reached down to grope it.

"Yours isn't so bad either!" She returned the grope, then grabbed his half hard cock with one hand. "And, I'd love to have this around to play with on the regular too!"

"You really are unstoppable!"

"Ha, ya caught me, I do get so into nympho slut mode once I feel comfy enough to get there. It doesn't happen quite like this very often, especially not with a house full of smart, beautiful, young folks like you bunch to fuck, and my fucking son no less! And Damn, I haven't fucked him!"

"True, and I definitely know that he absolutely wants to!"

"I pretty much got that by how well he munched my cunt just before, there was no holding back anything, he loved every wet, cunty bit of it! So, I am sure that pretty much everything else is on the table, bed, or floor."

"Uh, yeah, ya got that right, I am sure that he'd do anything with you. But I admit, the true pervert in me wants to see him eat Andy's cum out of the pussy he came out of. Now that would be the best pervy moment! Seeing Dave and Andy, 69 and suck each other off, would be awesome too!"

"You are the nasty little pervert aren't you? I am so glad to be in such good company! I want to see all that too! And then, I want Dave eat his own cum out of my ass for an encore. And that is another part, I am so glad that Davey is bi, pan, omni, whatever is the right one to use, queer men are better men, just like the two of you, and my darling hubby."

"Wow, you are blowing my mind here, you are the first folks my parents' age who I have ever met who are as open about all this as you two are."

"Yeah, sad isn't it? So many of them get so high and mighty and say that everyone should be proper by whatever their standard is. We don't force anyone into anything, quite the opposite, we've had to keep our games hidden all these years, so it is a great thing for us to be able to share. OK, I admit the incest stuff is a little over the top, but we are all independent adults and it's not like I am going to have Dave's baby!"

"So sad! I've always been bi, it never occurred to me to choose. But I figured out really quickly that asking a girl out, or even straight up for sex, was totally OK, but asking a guy out, or even worse, asking for sex, was likely gonna get me somewhere between rejected or beaten senseless."

"It's awful, but it's unfortunately true, hopefully not forever! Maybe in 25 years, when you are fucking your 23 year old kid, it won't be any surprise that you are bi, since you'll have been out for a long time."

"We can sure as shit hope!

"Well, while hoping, let's get something to drink and then let's see what's left of the wrecking, or is that fucking, crew?"

"Sounds good, and yeah, it seems to have gotten quiet over there. Are they passed out or drawing lots for the next gangbang?"

"I'm betting on the gangbang!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sextet in Dave's room had been having as energetic and enjoyable time as Ty and Marge had been having.

The first one to cross the finish line was Steff. The totally wild blowjob that Cindy had been giving her, literally holding Steff by the ass cheeks and fucking her own face with Steff's dick, while taking Andy's and Dave's cocks up her ass at the same time, worked on Steff as well as the two-cocks-in-her-ass fucking was working on Cindy. Steff grabbed tightly onto Cindy's shoulders and just arched her hips forward. Cindy swallowed all of Steff and started working her mouth like a cock jacking sex toy. Steff just lost it. She moaned loudly and shook like she was possessed, while pumping a load that she didn't believe that she had left in her, right down Cindy's happily gulping throat.

That did it for Cindy too. Feeling Steff's whole body pressed against her, her pulsing cock sucked in to the root, spurting hot yummy cum into her mouth. She bounced crazily on those two big, well-greased rock-hard cocks up her ass, her hips gyrating in circles. Her stretched ass was sending detonation signals to her whole vibrating body and she just went off! She wasn't sure what had the orgasm, it felt like every cell in her body convulsed. She trembled and shook like she was in agony, but all she felt was overwhelming pleasure. When Cindy stopped shaking, she was leaning against Steff's tummy, and Steff was leaning back on her, with her hands still on Cindy's shoulders. The guys, who had been pumping like oil rigs as Cindy's ass massaged their cocks, added their spasms. Both of them pumping up into her, feeling her clamping and squeezing along with each other's pulses since their cocks were pressed against each other for their full length. The double dose of jizz added to the slickness and they slid against on each other while they wetly squelched in and out of Cindy.

Both guys were so wrapped up in their orgasms, they barely noticed that each of them still had a face sitter, but that was fine. Again, the shaking was enough to keep the chain reaction going and both Jeff and Beth came, flooding Andy's and Dave's faces with what felt like a quart of pussy juices.

As everyone came down, they kept going down, Steff, went to her knees, carefully but shakily avoiding landing them on Dave's leg. Once she got to her knees, she mostly toppled over towards Jeff, where he'd already fallen. They ended up facing each other and Andy. They were all smiling and still panting. Beth, managed to make a fairly graceful exit from Dave's gooey face, and they both looked up to see Cindy, dazed and a bit confused about how to exit from her position of straddling Dave and Andy with her legs spread like she was in a saddle, but on her knees. Beth saw the predicament, got to her feet without too much wobbling, then helped Cindy lean over and come off the guys. As she did their now mostly soft, mushed together cocks slurped out of her ass trailing a huge blob of cum with some lube. As soon as Cindy felt the cocks pull out and the wetness start to ooze out of her open gape, she threw her leg over Dave and just sat her ass right on his mouth. Dave, fully up for the filth, started to rim and lick the mess issuing from Cindy, as she bent forward and started to lick up all the goo that had already run out of her, all over Dave's and Andy's cocks and balls.

Beth joined Cindy, and grinned. "Move over and share, bitch!" Cindy gave her a slimy kiss and moved over to give Beth some licking room, and started slurping Andy's balls. She kept going until Andy's balls were sucked clean, then she sat up, swung her leg over Dave, turned around, tossed her leg over his hips and laid down on top of him face-to-face. They gave each other huge cum faced grins, then started to kiss each other and clean each other's face like kittens. Cindy's ass was now in Beth's face as she was on top of Dave, so Beth continued the cleanup and finished whatever Dave hadn't licked out of Cindy's ass. After that, she laid down with Dave and Cindy in about the same position as the three at the other end. They all leaned in to share kisses and goo, then just lay there with contented looks on their faces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, well, well, we leave a fuck pile and come back to a puppy pile? Wimps!"

"Really! And here we thought that you were gonna set some record, or at least join the circus as acrobats." Little laughs, chuckles, groans.

"I think we might have, and I, definitely, set a personal best. I had not one, but two nice, fat, hard cocks up my ass! It was sooooooo good! Definitely a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! I highly recommend it for everyone!"

"Dave, Tyler, Steff, make a note of that, and where you'll be putting it!" from Jeff, and Beth and Cindy cheered.

They all untangled, made passes by the kitchen and bathroom, which was becoming as popular as the kitchen, with all the people, only one bathroom, and everyone naked, the door only closed if someone particularly wanted a private moment. Other than that, there might be two or three people in there peeing, using the sink or the mirror, and Cindy decided that as much as she loved the mixed goo that was smeared all over her, literally from head to toe, that a shower wasn't a bad idea, and that got everyone slipping through for a two minute 'de-slime.'

A little while later they were all ensconced in the living room again, all still naked, but sorta cleaned up. Everyone had drinks, and a few had plates of something from the snack pile or fridge.

"Hey, I know this is kinda silly, but I want to make a little bit of a speech."

"Nah, it's not silly, go for it!"

"I agree, this is one really unusual and special weekend!"

Everyone else nods in agreement.

"Well, Ok. With everything that has gone on in the last few days and everyone who has been involved, I wanna thank you and I wanna say why.

"Cindy, you put up with me and waited until I was ready, thank you and I love you!"

"I love you too Davey and thank you too!"

"Ty, you waited too, and you pulled me out of myself and got me to try, about everything."

"Aww Dave, what are good bros for? That and a good BJ too!" That lightened the mood and got everyone grinning and winking.

"Especially Beth! You put up with the most, I think. You had to do the things I wasn't doing for both Cindy and Ty."

"Shhhh don't tell anybody, I've been getting all the extra, but it's OK. You are one great fuck, a filthy queer perv, and a damn fine boyfriend too!" More laughs and thumbs ups for the last one.

"Jeff and Steff. OMG! I am sure that when you dropped by to give me my license you weren't expecting this!" Nods of bemused agreement. But I am so glad that you came and stayed and came several more times." Good laugh. "Welcome to the family, literally, figuratively and seriously!"

"Thank all of you for taking us just the way we are!" Steff reached down and waggled her cock at everyone. "We are happy to be here!"

"Point that thing at me one more time and I'm gonna have to suck it 'til it's soft again!" Steff waved it at Cindy again and she stuck her tongue out and wiggled it. Steff winked back.

"And Mom and Dad, Marge and Andy, but I think everyone likes calling you Mom and Dad." Bunches of laughs. "But seriously, thanks for giving me the chance to get here, thanks for being the filthy perverts that you are." Now there weren't only laughs and high fives, everyone got up and spontaneously hugged, kissed, groped, and grabbed each other. "And, most of all, thank you for letting us skip that silly ceremony and do all this nasty shit to each other!"

Dave went over to his parents, hugged each, kissed each, open mouth with lots of tongue, then Dave dropped to his knees and slurped in Dad's cock for a 5-stroke suck and then slid over to mom for a quick clit lick, then stood back up for a three way hug and kiss.

"Yayyyyyy you three are awesome!" From Cindy and the rest joined in cheering.

"Dave, thank you and you really have made us proud in so many ways! Your degree, your job, everything about the person you've become. Also, thanks to you, Dave's friends who are good and fine people, who know that there is more to life than some of its silly rules!

"So, thanks for making this such an exiting weekend, and for letting us out of going to that silly ceremony and getting to do all of this nasty shit to each other!

"Come out to see us at Christmas, you are all invited! I am sure that you will have a great time meeting our other playmates, I am sure they will me more than happy if you come."

"Especially if everyone cums!" Marge smartassed in.

They kept talking for a bit longer then the yawns started. Andy caught the change and called for the group's attention, "Folks, it has been more than amazing, but I think that Marge and I are gonna put enough clothing back on to avoid getting arrested, and head back to the hotel, we have an early flight, and if we aren't too beat, I think we have some old married folks sex to still have."

"Yeah, right! I think we'll be out before you'll be!"

"In any case, we love you all and do hope that you can come for Christmas. Dave, we love you so much, and you have made us so proud!"

He hugged them both and even looked a little teary.

Marge fixed the tears, "But remember Dave, you owe me the same three-hole fucking that I got from Tyler."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

She looked at Ty, "Smart ass." And grinned.

Then they both went to Cindy and gathered her up in a three way. "Be happy, do well, and keep that boy of ours properly kinky. OK?"

Cindy looked at them with her sparkly look, "Oh you bet mom and dad! I definitely will, and oh yeah, daddy, I definitely want a repeat of that sweet meat up my ass!"

After a few more rounds of hugs and promises, Andy and Marge left, along with Steff and Jeff who had not even made plans to not get home the night before. And all of a sudden, the apartment was back to the four of them, on the couch.

"I really wanna cover you all in lube and start over, but I can't even raise my hand to grab the bottle."

"I think it might be time for an actual normal night's sleep."

"What's that? I seem to remember that, but I'm not sure."

"We'll let's try and find out. First prize, unlimited head for the day to whoever legitimately sleeps latest tomorrow, no faking, pervs honor!"

"Deal!" assents all around.

Somehow, they managed to get Ty and Beth into his room, and Cindy and Dave into his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story has taken me places, both in the writing, and the kinks that I had not anticipated, but it's been a ton of fun. I think that I have one more chapter in me for this story line. I'll let the reviews decide. Comments and suggestions welcome!