Doesn't Anyone Lock the Door? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, yes! Thanks Steff, that is wonderful!" Beth wiggled her hips and started to hump and rock on the girl's hips, then looked over her shoulder at Ty, jerking his cock, mesmerized by the scene. "Come on Ty, make it a DP! Stuff that nasty, filthy, ass covered cock back up my gape and rub Steff's dick right through me!" That brought Ty right back to earth and he knee walked right up between Steff's and Beth's legs to lean in and, just as Dave had with Cindy, simply slid his cock, all the way to the root into Beth's well-primed, well-greased backdoor fuckhole.

"That do it, Bee?" As he pumped into Beth bottoming and hearing Steff groan as Beth's pussy ground down on her, and she could feel Ty's cock rubbing against her own separated only by Beth's membranes.

"Oh. Hell. Yes! You dirty fuck! There is nothing like getting DP'ed, well unless there is a spare dick to stuff in my face along with these two! Ya like that Steff? Can you feel Ty's hot cock pressing you inside me? Now both of you, fuck me into orbit, then shoot me full of your hot spunk."

"Hey Steff, ready to launch Beth? She wants orbit!"

"You got it Tyler! Holy mother, this is good!" Both Ty and Steff started hammering Beth like she was a ragdoll. Which she was rapidly becoming with all of the stimulation.

Just a few feet away and practically leaning on them, Cindy, Jeff and Dave were in their own knot and also rapidly heading for their climaxes. Cindy's face was completely buried in Jeff's pussy, with wet slurping and snorting noises coming out around her cheeks. Dave's dick was pistoning in and out of her ass. And he'd reached around and gotten a finger on her clit, which he was busily strumming, lubed by her copious cunt juice.

Jeff was panting, holding Cindy's head, and humping her face. He was just at the peak. Cindy was right there too, with Dave flicking her clit and hammering her ass, she was huffing and puffing into Jeff, and the more she squeezed her ring around Dave's shaft, the closer he got too.

Jeff froze, his hands holding Cindy in place as his orgasm tore through him like a tsunami, he was shaking and bucking and moaning with his head back and his mouth wide open moaning. "Oh. Oh. Oh, fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

Cindy, almost drowning in his juices, also got a huge face full of Jeff's squirt as he came and that did it for her! She came too. Grinding her ass back onto Dave and grabbing his hand and pushing it deeper into her slit. Cindy squirted too, Dave felt the wetness on his hand as she writhed and squirmed against his chest from behind and his hand and arm in front. All this and her ass almost milking his member tossed him off the cliff as well and he once again filled Cindy's ass with shot after shot of his hot juice.

As they were catching their breath and starting down from their orgasmic high, Beth, sandwiched between Ty and Steff, and feeling both of their cocks rubbing her insides front and back pretty much made orbit as planned, she was practically screaming! "Holy fuck! God damn! My cunt is gonna jump out of my body! Ummmmmffffffffff, gaaaaaaaaaa, yesssssssss!" As she came squeezing both cocks with each pulse of her orgasm. That worked for both Ty and Steff as they simultaneously unloaded into Beth's holes, whooping with excitement as they filled Beth up with their sticky stuff.

"Fu fu fu fu fuuuuuuuuuuuccck! Oh Beth, damn!" Groaned Tyler as he pumped his cum far up into Beth's backside, and Steff just sounded like a locomotive as she did the same to Beth's front.

As they finished, just like the four of them earlier, they all pretty much all just toppled over where they were, in a sweaty pile of cum and juice covered bodies. Just six people this time instead of four.

"Well, I have to say that when Steff told me about all of you, I was excited... It seems that my excitement was well placed!" Jeff half said, half gasped, as Dave and Cindy slid and rolled back a bit to give him some room. They were all so hot and wet that a little steam rose from Jeff's crotch as Cindy pulled her face back that the three of them choked laughing at the sight, the other three looking at them like they'd lost their minds. Until Dave managed to call their attention to the small wisp still rising from Jeff.

"Now that is what I call a hot twat!" Cindy quipped as they all settled into lounging positions, still mostly on top of each other. That got groans and sputters from the rest. But the waterfall of body fluids running out between Beth's legs as she separated drew Cindy like a bee to a bloom and she scooted over to start lapping at the drippy mess.

"Damn Cin, you really are the filthiest slut on the street! She just grinned at Beth, some cum running down from the corner of her mouth, and lowered her face back down to keep slurping.

Dave, who had become as much of a cum slut as Cindy in the last days, joined her at the Y and helped suck and slurp all of the effluent oozing out of Beth then they just started to make out, their heads on Beth's mound. Tyler who had been sliding back to make room for them leaned back in and pushed his half hard cock to their faces, and they happily licked him clean too.

"Wow, Dave! Folks, I think we have created a scum eating monster! Dave just gave Ty the same cum faced grin that Cindy had given Beth and they put their heads back down to keep kissing and cum swapping.

To Jeff and Steff, "Don't mind them, they are just growing kids and need all the nutrition they can get!"

Both Dave and Cindy gave them grins and middle fingers, and Cindy's pushed hers into Beth with a surprised yelp from the target.

"And we all have to chip in to keep them fed!" from Steff.

"Well just point that wet dick at them then."

Laughing, Steff held her half staff dick up and right on queue, Dave and Cin migrated to Steff's cock and balls, licking and kissing until they were devoid of all sticky residue. Then with only a quick and gooey kiss, they went back to the bigger mess that was Beth's crack.

Beth may have been giving them a hard, time, but she didn't complain when she got another orgasm out of their cleaning efforts.

When they were all done with the cleanup, Cin and Dave went around and gave everyone in the group a big wet, and serious kiss, everyone joined right in and kissed right back, continuing the recent habit of finishing up every round of sex with a round of juicy kisses and cum swaps for everyone.

"Hey, it's late, we're all beat, and getting dressed would definitely suck big time. You guys are welcome to stay. It's not the best offer. We only have two beds, but we can all grab as many pillows, blankets and cushions as we have and just camp out here. We've all done worse." That was good for laughs of agreement. "Then we can all have breakfast before we have to run off for the graduation ceremony. We might even get to talk a bit." Another round of smirks and snorts. "OK, maybe not, but a sleepover might be more fun than they used to be when we were kids, and no one has to put on clothes. All wins by me"

"Us!" in a chorus.

Steff and Jeff gave each other that partner's mind-link look, and both got big smiles and nodded.

"You bet! This'll be more fun than a fifth-grade sleepover, and we're all allowed to do this stuff now!"

They all slowly dragged themselves up with a lot of stretching, kissing, groping and finally, the gathering of enough bed gear for them all to pile back up on the floor again (but with a fresh, dry, blanket underneath), and after kisses all around and Dave remembering to set an alarm for the morning, they all managed to get a turn in the bathroom, with a few little games in there too, then passed out in a big tangle of bodies.

The quartet had definitely and appropriately become a sextet and were proving the sex part beyond any doubt!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave woke up to the alarm on his phone going off. He opened his eyes to realize that his face was in an armpit and that the attached arm was over his face. Hmmm, the armpit smelled nice, and after another blink he figured out that it was Cindy's. His other arm was on a body too. But that one didn't feel familiar, he slowly moved his hand and when he didn't feel any body hair, and his fingertips touched the base of a cock, he realized that it had to be Steff. OMFG! That actually DID happen! Steff and Jeff are both trans, and they are as fun, nasty, and pervy as the four of them. WOW! It just keeps getting crazier and crazier, but better and better too! He started to slide out of the body pile that covered a good part of the living room floor, to get to his phone, so he could shut the fucking thing off, as the others started their slow swim up from the depths of sleep to the surface of consciousness.

Each of them went through a similar 'What the Fuck?' moment as they realized where they were and who they were with, on, on up against, then looked around at the others in wonderment.

"Yeah, we did it, it was fucking awesome, and good morning! Hi kids."

"Hi back at ya, good morning! Yes, we did, and yeah, damn it was hot!"

"Ya got my vote on that! Good morning!"

The rest chirped in their positive comments and good mornings and they all started to untangle, stretch and head for various places to do all the morning things, from peeing (which almost started it's own party), to tooth brushing (the guys had some extras so they passed them to Jeff and Steff who happily accepted, the girls already had their own stuff there, as the guys had stuff at Cin and Bee's place). And Tyler got the 'Best of the morning' award for starting coffee.

Serious bedheads finger combed, most of the goo rinsed or wiped off, and makeup more or less removed (losing that sexy running mascara look), they got morning drinks and reconvened, still comfortably naked, back in the living room.

"I have to say thanks again for giving us your number Steff! It set everything in motion and here we are!"

"I think the unlatched door helped."

"Well, yeah, but given how it worked out, I hope to keep forgetting to lock it!

"I'm not so sure if I like....."

And the door swung open! The Richards came around the door, Andy with a big shopping bag from the local deli held out in front of him, with Marge right behind. "OK sleepy heads, we're early but we brought breakfast!"

As they stopped, they met six sets of deer-in-the-headlight eyes.

"Hi Mom, Dad. Coffee?" Dave said, holding up his cup.

"Uhhhhhh, I guess we should have knocked?"

"Maybe, but folks walking in and getting an eyeful seems to be a thing lately, and I am just not going to freak out and try to explain. I won't insult you, lie, or try to weasel out of this with some fantastic story. So, good morning and I am so happy to see you! I'll make the same offer to you I made to Steff and Jeff when they walked in last night (Steff and Jeff both gave a blushing wave). What you see is what it is, and it is just what it looks like. Please come in. We can get dressed, you can get naked, or we can all stay as we are; you choose, we want you to be comfortable. We totally understand if the floor is too much, so the love seat is fine."

Just like Steff and Jeff the evening before, they nervously moved to the loveseat, Dad still dragging the bag from the deli, and sat.

Dave stood, naked, at least he was fully flaccid (for the moment, something about being naked in front of his parents was more exciting than embarrassing). "How about we get past this difficult moment and get the great stuff you brought unpacked and passed out so everyone can eat, then we can have that conversation that's just dying to happen?"

"Uhhh, OK, that seems reasonable." Mom and dad gave each other a look that completely confused Dave, it was a bit of a knowing smirk, not at all what he was expecting given the moment.

They all got busy getting breakfast together, it was mostly silent, except for various 'Excuse mes,' and 'You first, go aheads.' Definitely not the lively thing that would normally be going on, but it was working. Dave headed out to the kitchen for a second of respite and to make another pot of coffee. When he walked back in, the mood was a lot lighter, and he almost tripped when we saw that his parents had stripped completely naked and were just joining in with the others putting out food, silverware, plates, cups and the rest of the table stuff.

Taking a deep breath and working really hard to continue defusing the situation, he walked over to his mom and gave her a hug. "Mom, it has been too long! I am so happy to see you and dad!" But the real surprise was that mom returned the hug with her full body, she pressed against him from their knees to her head on his shoulder. Her mound pressing his suddenly growing bone, and her still beautiful breasts squashed against his chest. His eyes popped open like saucers as he slowly relaxed the hug and stepped back. Mom looked down at his rising erection, and grinned.

"And it is always good to know that you are a fine healthy young man!"

"Mom!" he blurted out like a six year old with his hand in the cookie jar.

Marge cracked up at the look and returned, "So, I'm hoping your think that you mom is a MILF. It means that I've still got it!"

That stopped the clock! All six of them stared at Dave and Marge standing Dave's hard on plus one inch apart. Marge reached down and gave his cock a light squeeze, then giggled at his shocked look. "Everyone grab some food and get comfy, I guess it's our turn to tell the story."

As Dave stood there dazed, Andy moved to Dave and hugged him as well. "It really is good to see you son, we are so proud of you, graduation, the job, and we are really glad that you have such wonderful... Close friends." When he hugged Dave, he gave him the same hug that Mom had, knees to neck, body to body, their cocks up against each other, with Dave's almost poking dad. "And," looking down just as mom did, "And I am also just glad, like mom said, to know that you are a fine and healthy young man." And again, just like mom had, he gave Dave's cock a light squeeze then picked up his plate and headed back for the love seat. "But we'll definitely take you up on the offer to stay on the loveseat for now, we are getting a bit too old for getting up and down from the floor this many times."

When they all got settled (Cindy, close to Dave supporting him, Beth and Tyler seated close by, Steff and Jeff wondering if they had just wandered into 'Twilight Zone.').

"So first, please... And, I know easier to say than do. Everyone relax. We have no intention of creating a scene or causing a problem. We're just a bunch of naked adults having breakfast together and talking." That got a bunch of let out breaths from all around the room. "Second, yes, we get it. We walked in on the six of you as you were getting up from an evening of what was likely some really exciting sex, and that is fine by us, you're all adults and you all have a right to make your own decisions about who you love, who you hang out with, and who you fuck." That got a gasp and a relieved snort from everyone.

"Also, you are not the only ones who decided that sex is OK with more than just one person, or just one gender!"

The six younger folks just stared, with their mouths a little bit open.

"Dave, OK our time to be honest. Most of the times we were out late saying that we had a business or charity club dinner with the Adams, the Johnsons, the Greens, Hammonds, or Perkins, we were doing pretty much just what you were doing last night. We started pretty soon after we all moved to the neighborhood, after one drunken Halloween party. I guess the costumes got the best of us and once it happened, we never even considered stopping. We've been at it since about when you were born." Six mouths opened even a little bit more.

"The girls were way ahead of us and pretty much all came out as bi right away, they had the best fun until we got to doing stuff where the guys pretty much had to touch each other. Ya know? Like DPs, then double vag and anal. First one guy would grab the other's prick to aim him in, then they were rubbing dicks together in someone's hole. Then the handjobs, blowjobs, and the buttfucking started, and we've all been all in since. We're totally fine with it that you and Ty are clearly partners too, and Steff and Jeff, you are new, to us at least, but you obviously fit in and bring some new dimensions to the overall relationship."

Now the younger bunch was intently paying attention, and Steff and Jeff, smiled and kissed after that last comment. The other four all reached out for a touch or to stroke a shoulder, an arm, or thigh.

"And now for a funny story. Dave, what's Didi Johnson's nickname, what do all the adults in the neighborhood call her?"

"They all call her 'Half,' but no one every thought about where that came from. Why, is it special?"

"It definitely is! One time when we were all sitting in the Adams' living room between rounds, having a beer. Jim Adams said that we are all sluts, even the guys. We all agreed except for Didi, she said that she was definitely not a slut, not even half a slut, and it stuck! We all called her Half-Slut from then on, just Half in public. That has been for almost 20 years!" This time Marge was the one laughing.

"And she is the biggest slut of all of us! She was the first one to get gang banged, and still the first one to volunteer when the guys want to do one."

"You guys really do all that?" Cindy asked like she was having a conversation with an alien.

"Hell yes! Let's run it down and compare, OK? That should calm everyone down and get us thinking along the right lines." Andy said this with a definite challenge."

"OK, go for it!"

"Got it! OK, we can skip the basics, we'll just assume that everyone eats pussy, sucks dick, and does vag sex. OK"

"That's a safe bet."

"Well except for us, we do it backwards," from Jeff. That definitely got a round of nervous chuckles.

"Nah, that is not backward at all, you stick a penile outie in an vaginal innie. Vag sex by definition, the gender of the fucker and fuckee don't change the mechanics."

"OK valid."

"OK, next up. Penis in backdoor anal?"

Everyone raised their hands, Andy and Marge too.

"OK, strapons?"

Same, everyone was in.

"OK, now it started to get dirty, rimming?"

Still, everyone in. Dave gasped when Marge raised her hand and leered when he looked at her.

"Cum eating from any hole?"

"Dad!"

"Come on son, or is that cum in? Look around Dave, we're all still in. It's OK. And yes, we are all filthy fuckers, your beautiful mom included, along with your beautiful girl and boy friends who you have been licking all that juice and jizz out of, or them licking it out of you!"

"Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk!"

"Well, that is the point isn't it?" Again, the whole group broke up and the tension level dropped a long way.

"Next, DPs, two-in-one-hole, airtights?"

Beth chimed in, "Some but not all, but Cindy was all but begging for two in her ass last night."

"Thanks Slut!"

"Back atcha, cunt!" and as everyone looked at them, they cracked up and kissed.

"Sorry, we just do that sometimes."

Both Tyler and Dave agreed as Cindy and Beth just chuckled and helped the room relax even more.

"BDSM or tie ups."

"Not yet, but it's on the menu," Beth volunteered, Cindy, Jeff and Steff nodded. Dave got a little wide eyed, but Cindy gave him a look that had his cock growing again.

"Watersports?"

Cindy and Beth put up fingers right away, Dave and Ty kind of gave a half wave, and Steff and Jeff put up hands but were absolutely red faced blushing.

All six of them definitely gasped when both Andy and Marge gave enthusiastic hand waves.

"Oh goody! Totally awesome Mr. & Mrs. Richards! I kinda love it, but I haven't really had a chance to do the whole thing with Dave."