Dog Co-Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of your business."

Skye put her hands on her hips. "All of my business, actually. You didn't, did you?"

Jace sighed. "No. Still couldn't. Can barely start without thinking of Hailey. And that kinda ruins the mood."

"That's ok. Luckily you've got me, still."

"Skye, no."

"Jace, yes." Skye stepped closer still. "I'm sobering up, and I still think it's the right call. But we gotta do it before I lose all that alcohol in my system and I don't have the nerve."

"If you wouldn't do it full sober, maybe we shouldn't do it at all."

"Not saying I wouldn't. But it'd be harder to convince myself to actually go through with it, is all."

Skye pushed Jace's covers back and knelt on the bed. He clung to what was covering him, preventing easy exposure.

"Then don't convince yourself," Jace said.

"Hey, I gave you a chance. You didn't do it."

"Couldn't."

"Didn't, couldn't, whatever."

"Doesn't mean I'll let you."

Skye put her hands on her hips. "Yes you will."

"Won't."

"Will!"

"Skye, I-"

"You need this, dude. I'm not gonna let you wallow in her forever. I care about you too much for that."

"So let me wallow another day or two, then-"

"Nope."

"I just-"

"Nuh uh."

"You can't... oh."

Skye took advantage of Jace's distraction and flicked the covers out of his grip. She tossed them past the foot of the bed to the floor, out of range of recovery.

"Just lemme take care of it," Skye said.

"I'd rather you didn't."

"Is that what you'd rather?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Dude, I can see your dick. It's getting hard."

Jace flushed and covered his cock with his hands. "Shut the hell up. That's just... it's confused. It happens."

"Sure. Sure." Skye made piercing eye contact with her brother. "Jace, you'll feel better afterward. I promise."

"I'll feel like I took advantage of my sister is what I'll feel."

Skye blinked slowly at him. "What kind of male-centric view of the world you runnin' on, Jace?"

"What?"

"I'm here tryin' to convince you into something, and you're worried about taking advantage of me? Good goddamn, dude."

"No, just 'cause... because if you did the thing..."

"You got nothing, do you?"

Jace sighed. "I got nothing," he agreed. "It made sense in my head."

"I bet." Skye slapped gently at his hands. "Just lemme do it. It'll be quick and done, you'll feel better, and it'll all be over with."

"Promise it won't scar the both of us?"

"I promise nothing of the sort."

"... you're not even gonna lie to me and tell me it'll all be ok?"

"It'll be better. I promise that." Skye shrugged. "But it's not like I've ever jerked my brother off before. I don't know how it feels afterward."

"So maybe we shouldn't-"

"But no time like the present!"

Skye darted her hand in and gripped Jace's partly hard cock. He groaned and instinctively reached for her, then stopped and let his hands drop.

"Feels ok, right?" Skye said, gently squeezing and running her hand up and down.

"... yeah."

"Not like you want it to stop right away?"

"No. Just... kinda wish it wasn't you."

"That's fair. Close your eyes and pretend I'm someone else. Not Bitch-Face! Anyone else. Emma Watson or Natalie Dormer or someone."

"Does it have to be a celebrity?"

Skye smirked. "Not at all. I can be anyone you want. With the aforementioned excepton, of course."

"Ok."

"Better?"

Jace shrugged, eyes tightly closed. "Not really. I still know it's you."

"Well imagine harder, then."

"It's not working."

"God you're hopeless."

At least Jace was hard in Skye's grip. She could work with that, even if he was going to keep complaining.

Skye got into a pretty nice rhythm, casually working her brother's cock. He found it harder to protest when she was jerking him good. Sister or not, she had him in the palm of her hand, in more ways than one.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Skye asked rhetorically.

Jace grunted something that could have been either a positive or negative response. It didn't really matter which. His compliant, increasingly relaxed posture told a more truthful story either way.

"We'll give you a nice li'l cum, and it'll be all better," Skye said soothingly.

"Don't talk like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm a dog and you're trying to teach me a trick."

"Fine." Skye lowered her voice, making it significantly huskier. "Cum for your sister, Jace. Cum all over her-"

"Not that either!"

"Picky picky."

"Just... be normal about it."

Skye smirked. "So it's normal now?"

"No. It's... you know what it is."

"Sure do."

Skye kept working her hand up and down Jace's hard shaft. She teased him some more, but got quieter the closer he got. Her eyes focused harder on his cock, on the way it pulsed and twitched in her hand. Even though she wasn't the one getting played with, her cheeks developed a rosy tint, and her breathing ran slightly ragged.

The room went nearly silent, except for Skye's handjob and a soft, mutual panting. Those small sounds became amplified with nothing else to cut them.

"You close?" Skye whispered.

Jace grunted. "Yeah."

"Do it."

"Skye..."

"Do it! You have to!"

Jace bit his lip. He couldn't argue. He didn't have time to. His body went stiff and taut, then an explosion of cum, all over himself and Skye's hand. Beautiful jets of white all over, arcing briefly in the air, landing messily wheresoever they chose.

Skye's eyes were wide and alert. Her hand kept moving, increasingly lubed by cum getting all over Jace's shaft. He finally had to slap her away, and this time she heeded, sitting back and almost tucking her hand away before realizing just how slick and gooey it was.

"You were seriously backed up," Skye said in an awed tone.

"You knew that already."

"No, I know, but I mean... that was a lot, dude. More than I've ever seen."

"How often are you looking?"

"Just sayin'." Skye shrugged. She turned to Jace, who was hiding his face with an arm draped over it. "Feel better though? For real?"

He didn't answer at first, but eventually gave a grudging, "Yeah."

"Good."

"Just 'cause I came, though."

"I know. That was the whole point."

"No, I mean, like, it's not necessarily gonna fix anything."

"Doesn't have to all by itself. It's just to help."

"Uh huh. Sure."

"It did, didn't it? It felt good, right? You're all 'oh it's gonna be so terrible,' and all like-"

"I never thought it would be terrible."

"The hell you didn't. The amount of complaining you-"

"I was worried it wouldn't be."

"That... you... what?"

"And it wasn't."

"So-"

"So now I'm the guy that got a handjob from his sister, and... and liked it."

There was dead silence for a moment.

"Well, to be fair, if more boys got handjobs from their sisters, I'm sure-"

"Don't say it."

"-lots of them would-"

"Seriously don't."

"-enjoy it too. Not that they all would, but-"

Skye was cut off with an indignant squeak as Jace nailed her with a pillow. She threatened to smack him right back with it, but he made no move to even defend himself and she relented.

"You told me I was being all... what was it? Male-centric?"

Skye shrugged. "Something like that."

"But now I gotta live with being that kind of guy."

"What the hell kind of guy, Jace?"

"I-"

"And why the hell is whatever kind of guy you are so much worse than whatever kind of girl that must make me?"

"It's not-"

"Can't you just enjoy it?"

"I did."

"Good."

"Good."

"Fine."

"Fine."

Skye looked down at Jace's pillow she was still clutching. "I think I got cum all over this thing."

"Makes sense."

"Sorry."

"S'ok. There's kind of a lot of mess."

"There sure is."

Jace hesitated. "Skye, it was good. Great, even. I've just, like, been with Hailey so long... and I feel like it's on me that we just did what we did."

"I offered, Jace. I pressured, even."

"Only 'cause I'm being a sad sack."

"Not just 'cause of that. Also 'cause I love you and I want you to get over Bitch-Face, and I mean really, it's only a handjob. Not a big deal."

Jace found Skye's hand and squeezed it. "I hate myself a little for feeling this, but... it kind of is a big deal. In a good way."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Like... you care enough that you'd do that for me. That's pretty huge. I mean, fucked up and probably not the correct way to help, but huge all the same."

"We gotta work on your pillow talk, my dude. It lacks a certain something."

"Don't call it that."

Skye grinned. "Or what?"

"Or I'll take that pillow back and smack you with it again. And it's full of cum now, so it'll-"

"Ew!"

"So don't make me do that, is what I'm saying."

"Uh huh. Sure." Skye looked down at her still-messy wrist. "I probably should go clean up."

"Yeah. Me too."

"Definitely you too." Skye bounced to her feet, lightly tossing Jace's cummy pillow back to him. "But me first."

"Hey, Skye?"

Skye stopped at the edge of the room, just before opening the door. "Yeah?"

"I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow, but... thanks. That was kinda awesome."

Skye smiled cautiously, suddenly shy in the face of appreciation for jerking off her brother. "You're welcome. I..." She shook her head. "Night, Jace."

"Good night."

Skye slipped out of the room and closed the door behind her. Calypso was waiting out in the hall, and slowly climbed to her feet as Skye came out.

"You guarding daddy?" Skye asked.

"Yaaaoooouuu," Calypso said, stretching and letting out something like a yawn.

"Don't worry, I'm all done with him. Once he cleans up, he's all yours."

"Whuff."

"Hey, you watch your language." Skye scratched Calypso's ears with her clean hand as she went by. "He'll be happier. I promise."

"Whuff!"

"No, you can't go in yet. I know it's bedtime, but just wait for it."

Calypso gave Skye a dirty look, but sat her butt down and waited for Jace.

"Good dog," Skye murmured as she kept walking and hit the bathroom to clean up.

****

Jace was up surprisingly early the next day, and was far more cheerful than Skye had dared to hope. She herself was nursing something right on the cusp of being a hangover, which put his smile into a starker contrast first thing in the morning.

"Someone's chipper," Skye said.

Jace shrugged. "Had a good sleep."

"Is that all?"

"And a good... something else."

Skye cracked a smile. "Glad to hear it."

"Coffee's ready. Still fresh."

"Even gladder to hear it."

Jace and Skye sat out on the deck in the early morning sun, sipping coffee. Calypso curled up on Jace's feet, doing her best to pin him in place.

"So," Skye said once she was feeling human enough for the conversation, "how you feelin' this morning?"

Jace was slow to answer. "Really good, actually."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I've been waiting all morning for the massive wave of guilt to hit me-"

"You've got nothing to be guilty about."

"No, I know. I'm coming to terms with that. Slowly."

"Good."

"How 'bout you?"

"How 'bout me what?"

"How do you feel about it?"

It was Skye's turn to hesitate and really think. "I've honestly been doing my best not to think too hard about it. Too early for that."

"Oh. Is that... bad?"

"I hope not." Skye sipped her coffee. "I don't regret it. At all. You're so clearly better than you were yesterday."

"I can't help feeling like that's more because of you caring than you... jerking me off."

"You needed a release, Jace."

"Yeah, no, I get that."

"And I don't feel bad that I was the one to do it. I really don't."

"Good."

"I feel a little bad about how I keep thinking of all that cum coming out of you."

Jace snorted and spat some coffee back into his cup. He wiped his chin and set his mug down. "Don't do that when I'm drinking."

"It was a lot of cum, dude."

"I hadn't jerked off in a while!"

"I know. Just sayin'."

"Are you honestly hung up on that, or just messing with me?"

"Why not both?"

Jace studied Skye's expression. She casually sipped some more coffee with and enigmatic ghost of a smile on her lips.

"Well if you want to see it again..."

It was Skye's turn to choke on her drink. "Dude!"

"'Cause I'd be happy to-"

"Alright, alright. You made your point."

"Oh good. Glad to hear it."

Skye sighed and set her coffee down. "But now I'm gonna be thinking about it. So thanks for that."

"About last night? Or about doing it again?"

"Obviously we're not doing it again. That was a one time deal."

"Yeah. Obviously. But are you thinking about it?"

Skye eyed her brother sidelong. "None of your dang business."

"Fair enough."

They sat in silence for a few minutes, each occasionally taking a sip of increasingly cool coffee.

"Next time I jerk off, I'm definitely gonna think of last night," Jace said.

"Are you, indeed?"

"I think so. Hard not to."

"True."

"Is that ok?"

"Do I have a say in the matter?"

"Not really. Still asking, though."

Skye nodded, then shrugged. "I knew the risks."

"So it's ok?"

"Ok as any of it."

"That's not really an answer."

"I don't really have an answer."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

****

Skye was making lunch when Jace sidled up to the counter next to her. She glanced at him inquisitively, but he didn't say anything right away. She went back to what she was doing until he spoke.

"I think I'm getting horny again."

"Good for you." Skye glanced at her brother again. "You probably don't need to announce it."

"Well it's partly 'cause of you."

"All the more reason not to tell me."

"Well-"

"I'm not doing it again."

"Are-"

"One time. We established that. You shouldn't even want me to anyway. You were so resistant the first time."

"... what did you think the odds were I'd both give in that time, and not ever want it again? Honestly?"

Skye hesitated. "I mean-"

"'Cause it's a pretty small target you were trying to hit."

"Well fuck, dude. I dunno. I just wanted you to get past Bitch-Face."

"And you helped, for sure." Jace sidled closer. "'Cause now I got different thoughts to kinda obsess over."

"Goddammit."

"About you."

"Yeah, I got that." Skye glared at Jace. "You're not, like, crushing on me or falling in love or something, are you?"

"Oh hell no! You're my sister, doofus. I just, y'know, want you to jerk me off again."

Skye sighed and washed her hands. "Fine. A quick one. Then I'm making lunch, 'cause I'm fucking hungry."

"Deal."

Skye reached for Jace's crotch at the same moment he started to walk away. They both stopped and stared at each other suspiciously for a moment.

"Where you going?" Skye asked.

"Well we're not doing it here."

"What part of 'quick one' are you not getting?"

"That's a little too quick and dirty."

"Too good for a kitchen jerk off all of a sudden?"

"I mean... there's a perfectly good couch we could use. Or bed. Or something."

Skye sighed. "Alright, dude. If you're gonna be picky about this, we're gonna eat first. Go, I dunno, play with yourself or something while I finish up. You're gonna have to be patient if you want some romance."

"I am most certainly not looking for romance."

"You're looking for something more romantic than getting jerked off against the counter in the kitchen."

"That's such a low bar to set. Seriously."

"Yeah, well..." Skye waved her hands in a shooing motion. "Away you go."

"For real?"

"Yes. For real. I'm hungry."

Jace rolled his eyes, but vacated the kitchen at Skye's insistence. She carried on making lunch in peace.

Once Skye had finished up and was carrying two plates of food into the living room, she stopped at the doorway and just stared at her brother for a moment. He was naked from the waist down and idly playing with himself while watching tv.

"Oh goddamn, dude."

Jace flushed slightly, but didn't stop. "What? This is literally what you told me to do."

"You couldn't have kept your pants on?"

"Why would I?"

"So we can eat with... with your pants on. With your dick not hanging out."

"Listen, you said-"

"Yeah, I know what I said. Fuck's sake." Skye strode over, handed Jace a plate, and sat down next to him. She started eating, ignoring his boner right next to her. "Eat up."

"Or we could-"

"After lunch."

"Just-"

"Later! Be patient or you get nothing at all."

"Oh. Ok."

Jace finished eating well before Skye. It was only to be expected, given his anticipation of what was to come afterward.

Skye resolutely took her time and continued to ignore her brother, even while he just sat staring at her hopefully while she tried to enjoy her meal.

"Stop staring."

"Sorry."

"You're still doing it."

"I know."

"Go... play with Callie or something."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have no pants on. And I'm... you know."

"Jesus."

"Well I am. I left her outside for a bit so it wouldn't be weird."

"It's definitely getting weird anyway."

"Yeah, it is a little, isn't it?" Jace scratched his head. "I imagined this going differently."

"Like last night?"

"Yeah. Like last night. I mean, some parts of it."

Skye pursed her lips for a moment. "Last night was about getting you over Bitch-Face."

"Which definitely helped."

"You're saying you need more help?"

"Uh... I mean, I guess?"

"You're not very convincing."

"Well, like, mostly it just felt kind of amazing, and it really did help, but I don't know if it was so much about forgetting Hailey."

"No?"

"No. More like... like reminding me that I don't need her, I think."

Skye set her plate down, half-finished. "Alright."

"Alright?"

"Yeah."

Skye scootched closer to Jace and put her hand in his lap. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked them up and down.

"Aw, shit. That's good," Jace moaned.

"Like that, huh?"

"So much."

"Good."

Skye snuggled in closer while still jerking Jace off. He put an arm around her shoulders in response, hugging her into him for a mix of cuddles and naughtiness.

"You know this is definitely the last time, right?" Skye asked.

"Is it?"

"It is."

"Oh. You think?"

"Well I can't keep masturbating my brother. That wouldn't be right."

"I mean... you could, though."

Skye craned her neck around to stare at Jace for a moment. "Is that what you'd want? Coming home every day to handjob from your sister?"

"It wouldn't have to be every single day or anything."

Skye snorted. "Oh good."

"And it could be other things."

"You idiot. We are not doing... other things. This is only so you get over Bitch-Face. Nothing more."

"Yeah, no, of course. But, like, it might take some time for me to get over her."

Skye nodded slowly. "I might need to come over more often. For a while."

Jace groaned as Skye's fingers tightened on him. "Maybe, yeah."

"Just 'til you're over her."

"Absolutely."

"And jerk you off sometimes, just so you don't relapse."

"Very noble of you."

"Don't be flippant. It is. Kinda."

"Oh I agree."

"You'd agree with literally anything right now. So long as I'm jerking you off."

"You're so right," Jace agreed happily.

Skye snorted again and rested her head on Jace's shoulder. She kept stroking him, working him toward orgasm, but without any real urgency.

They were snuggled all warmly together in what would have been a beautiful picture of sibling bonding, if not for Jace's cock wrapped in Skye's fingers. That was something else entirely.

"I get you off, you let me eat in peace after," Skye said.

"Oh, yeah, of course."

"That's the deal."

"And the terms are so very fair."

"And we only do this again if you really, really need it. It shouldn't be a habit."

"Well..."

"Now hurry up and cum for your sister already. Jeez."

In spite of her words, Skye's hand didn't move any quicker. She kept moving at a steady pace, unhurried, all comfortably resting against her brother.