Dog Co-Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace was about to say something further, then thought better of it and simply kissed Skye on the side of her forehead, then settled his head against hers. They snuggled together, in no hurry to actually finish up.

****

The next time Skye visited Jace, he wasn't actually home yet when she first arrived. She didn't let that stop her.

Calypso sprang to attention as Skye walked in, and dutifully collected her ear-scritchy toll for allowing entry.

"Hey, girl," Skye said. "Dad's not around, huh?"

Calypso tilted her head and accepted more pats.

"That's ok. Wanna go for a walk 'til he gets back?"

"Rowr!"

"Thought so."

Calypso held regally still while her leash was affixed, then led the way on a jaunt around the neighbourhood.

Jace had returned by the time the girls did. Calypso raced into the kitchen to greet him, followed much more slowly by Skye.

"Hey, Callie," Jace said. "Did Mommy take you for walkies? What a lucky girl."

"I'm not Mommy," Skye said. "Don't even start."

"Well you're gonna have to be at least a step-mom. Callie won't do well with a single dad."

"Why ever not?"

"A lack of good female influences, mainly. Also fewer walks."

"I will be an aunt. No more."

"We'll see."

"No we won't." Skye stepped closer, sniffing the air. "You cooking something? That's very unlike you."

"Supper. For both of us, assuming you're staying, and further assuming you don't make too many wisecracks about it between now and then."

"I promise nothing, but I am definitely getting some food. I'm starved."

Jace knelt down and whispered conspiratorially to Calypso, though loud enough to be sure Skye heard. "Mommy's getting cranky. Better get her some food, hm?"

"Watch it."

Jace grinned. "Speaking of food, you mind filling Callie's dish?"

"Sure, I can do that."

Jace turned back to Calypso. "Mommy's gonna get you-"

"Call me Mommy one more time. I dare you."

Jace laughed and stood up to wash his hands, then went back to food prep. Skye watched him through narrowed eyes, then dealt with Calypso's dinner.

The siblings ate a little while later, out on the back deck. Calypso curled up between them just in case either of them felt like sharing.

"You seem happier," Skye said.

"Happier than what?"

"You know. Happier than last time I was over."

"I'd almost have to be."

"Sure. Just sayin'."

"I mean, it's nice having you around more too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"For my scintillating conversational skills? Or because I'm great at handjobs?"

Jace choked on his mouthful. Skye grinned.

"Don't do that."

"What?"

"You know what?"

"Seems unfair. I jerked you off twice, and now you're too delicate to even bring it up?"

"Not hardly. Just... if you talk about it, you know I'm gonna think about it. And, like, want it."

"You want me to jerk you off again?"

"I'd want it if you keep talking about it, yes."

"But not yet?"

Jace hesitated while Skye gave him a teasing little smirk.

"I mean, yeah," he said. "But... not that badly yet."

"But you do want it though? From your own sister? Again?"

Jace flicked a bit of bread crust at Skye, who only giggled in response.

"Of course I do, dammit. How'm I not gonna want that again?"

"You're not s'posed to want your sister playing with your penis, you know."

"I am aware."

"But you still do?"

"Yes."

"You at least know I'm not gonna, right?"

"I don't know that at all. You've done it twice already."

"Mitigating circumstances. You needed me."

"I still do."

"No you don't. You're fine."

"I mean... I'm better. I don't know about fine."

"You seem fine."

"Well sure. If you mean I'm not curled up in a ball crying into a pillow, then yeah, I seem fine."

Skye pursed her lips. "Now I'm confused. Are you actually feeling like that?"

"No. Just being overly dramatic to make a point."

"Oh."

"But, like, the less extreme version of that sentiment is true."

"... what, like, if I jerk you off, you'll be happier?"

"Essentially, yes."

"Well gee, what a revelation this has been."

"Just sayin'."

"Yeah, I know."

Skye finished the last of her plate and set it down on the deck. Calypso sniffed at it cautiously, then began licking the traces of remaining flavour off the dish. Jace glared at Skye, but didn't get a guilty reaction out of her.

"If we're gonna do this, we should do it now while I'm feeling all full and contented," Skye said.

"Do what?"

Skye made a jerking off motion with her hand.

"Really?" Jace asked.

"Yeah, man. Someone's gotta look out for your well being."

"You don't mind? Like I don't wanna pressure you or anything, or like-"

"Dude. Don't talk yourself out of a handjob."

"Fair point."

Jace glanced at Calypso as he and Skye entered the house.

"Don't worry about her, she'll be fine," Skye said.

"I know. Just... might give her issues, us always sneaking off like this."

"It's not hardly always. Third time ever. And also, she's still a dog, dude."

"She'll pick up on it. It's getting to be a habit."

"Dream on."

****

A few weeks and several visits later, Skye entered Jace's place as usual. She greeted Calypso with head scritchies, then her brother with a perfectly chaste kiss on the cheek.

Skye and Jace snuggled together on the couch after a bare minimum of small talk, and shooed away Calypso's attempt at joining them.

"You wore makeup today?" Jace commented.

"I always do."

"More than usual, then. Nicer. I like it."

"Uh huh. Trying to get me into your pants again, are you?"

"Kinda. But it really is nice that you'd put the effort in just to come see me."

"Who says I don't have a hot date to get to?"

"Do you?"

"... shut up."

Skye unzipped Jace's pants and settled her hand on his cock in a move that was becoming dangerously familiar to both of them. She stroked him softly to life while he cradled her head to his shoulder and teased her hair.

"I remember you claiming this wouldn't get to be a habit," Jace murmured.

"I lied."

"Oh."

"You know something else?"

"What?"

"I don't think you're pining over Bitch-Face anymore."

"No, I'm not."

"And yet you happily let me play with you."

"Sure do."

"That makes you a bad boy."

"Does it?"

"Yes."

"Well I think you're a good sister." Jace pulled Skye tight to him and nipped playfully at her ear while sneaking his hand to her chest. "Maybe the best."

Skye squealed and giggled. She tried to pull away, but with only the bare minimum of effort, and without letting go of Jace's cock. "Stop, you goof. That's my boobies!"

"I know."

"You can't touch them!"

"Why not?"

"'Cause... 'cause."

"Oh. I see."

"It's bad."

"That doesn't seem fair."

"Tough."

"I'm only touching them through your shirt. That's not hardly that bad at all."

"Still pretty bad."

Jace kept fondling Skye's tits. She in turn jerked him with a firmer grip and an increasingly enthusiastic pace.

"I'll have to be bad then," Jace said lightly.

"Guess so."

"Speaking of which..."

"No."

"No what?"

"Whatever you're going to say."

"You don't even want to hear it?"

"It's gonna be naughty, isn't it?"

"Most definitely."

"Then we can't be having that."

"We're already being naughty."

Skye squirmed, but didn't dislodge her brother. "That's different."

Jace cupped one of Skye's tits more firmly, flicking his thumb up and down over her nipple, though only through her clothes. "It's not, really."

"It iiisss," Skye whined. "I was helpiiinnng."

"You were, and I love you for it. But now you just waaannnt toooo."

"Shut uuuppp."

"You liiike it."

"Shutupshutupshutup!"

"You wanna jerk off your broootheeerrr."

"Argh!"

Skye tried to tackle Jace, but didn't have nearly enough leverage. She ended up ineffectually wrestling him while he laughed and slowly pushed her backward until she was lying down with him on top of her. His cock was rather prominently jammed between them.

Skye's breathing grew heavy as she went still beneath Jace, arms pinned to the couch, essentially helpless to her brother's whims.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" she asked in what was almost an accusatory tone, but with too much denied excitement hiding in it to work effectively.

"Not actually, no."

"No?"

"No. I honestly just wanted to finger you a bit."

Skye stared at Jace incredulously, then laughed. "For real?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you were gonna be all pervy and shit."

"No. Just some fingering. Which... some might still consider pervy."

"I mean, sure. Just not... I dunno."

Jace sat up. Skye followed more slowly, brushing her disheveled hair back behind her shoulders.

"We shouldn't get any naughtier," Skye said.

"Yeah, you're right."

Skye waited, staring into Jace's eyes. He stared right back for a moment, then regretfully settled back into his seat. Skye pouted, but Jace wasn't even looking anymore.

Skye snuggled back in with her brother and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She didn't jerk him off, just held him.

"You wanted to finger me?" she asked softly.

"Yeah. Thought it might be nice. Feels good when you do me, you know?"

"It probably would be nice."

"But if you think we shouldn't..."

Skye bit her lip. "We shouldn't," she agreed. "But maybe... you remember that last guy I was with?"

"Matt?"

"Yeah. Maybe... maybe I'm not over him yet."

"It's been a few months, hasn't it?"

"... yeah."

"So if you're not over him yet... it must be pretty bad."

Skye shrugged. "I don't know about that."

"And you must really need some, uh, help."

"... I mean yes. Yes it is pretty bad."

"Thought it might be."

Skye held her breath as Jace slowly turned to her. Her eyes widened as he slipped off the couch, kneeling before her, still studying her face even as he reached for her waist.

"Need to get these off," Jace said matter-of-factly.

"Those are my pants!"

"Yes. Exactly."

Skye squirmed and wiggled, though in spite of her uncertainty, her movements were more to help her brother than to hinder him.

"Cute panties," Jace said.

"Shut up. Don't look."

"You know I'm gonna be looking, Skye."

"Well..."

"And I'm gonna see more than your cute undies."

Skye squeezed her legs shut, but let them fall open again almost immediately when Jace went for her panties. She shut her eyes instead as her underwear was dragged slowly and smoothly down her thighs, and eventually past her feet.

"That might be even cuter," Jace said, gently pushing Skye's knees further apart.

"Stop looking at me! You're just meant to be... helping. Not being weird."

"Can't help without looking. S'not possible."

"Don't think you tried very hard."

"No, you're right. I really didn't."

Jace put his hands on Skye's hips and gave her a solid yank to the edge of the couch. Skye yelped and opened her eyes just in time to see Jace dive face-first into her pussy.

Skye's eyes and mouth went so wide, but no sound came out. Her brother's tongue flashed across her surprisingly wet slit, forestalling any protests as the feeling of it shot through her.

Slowly, carefully, Skye leaned back and let some of the tension exhale from her body. She was still very much on edge-it was hard not to be with her brother busy between her thighs-but the exquisite feel of his tongue helped mollify her, as well as the self-reminder that it was Jace, after all, and he'd stop if she really wanted him to.

"You were only s'posed to finger me," Skye said.

Jace paused and looked up at her, chin already damp. "This seemed better."

"For who?"

Jace shrugged. "You taste good," he said instead of answering.

Skye screwed her face up and swung her legs shut as Jace tried to get back to work. Once again, she let them fall open at the slightest pressure from him. In fact, she held them spread wide, knees pointing nearly opposite directions.

Skye bit her lip and let her lids fall half-closed. Jace's quick little tongue was taking altogether too many liberties with her naughty bits. She started to protest more than once, but decided to put it off a moment, then another, then gave up entirely.

A soft moan escaped Skye's lips before she could stop it. Her body relaxed even more, slinking into decadent lounging as she was licked out by her 'helpful' brother.

"Just to help me forget," Skye murmured, mostly to herself.

"That's right," Jace whispered back, pausing to kiss her pussy softly before going back to licking. "Forget all about... what's his name."

"Matt."

"Clearly you haven't forgotten yet."

Skye arched her back, lips forming a silent groan as Jace attacked her more vigourously. His tongue was nimbler, quicker, and more cunning than she ever would have given him credit for even fifteen minutes ago. Now she knew better. And now she had to deal with the consequences: both the questionable, and indeed the oh-so-lovely.

"Oh my god, Jaaace."

Skye's fingers found her brother's hair, tangling in it and encouraging him. She gasped and moaned, hips giving involuntary little thrusts. Her thighs gradually closed on Jace's head, not to try and block him out, but instead locking him in a cozy, sensual embrace.

Skye enjoyed every second of Jace eating her wet little pussy. He skillfully built her up, higher and higher, until she was whining and squirming, and oh so very horny.

"Goddamn, Jace," she whispered.

Jace grabbed her butt and squeezed firmly in response.

"So close," she moaned desperately.

Another butt squeeze.

"Good brother. So good."

Squeeze.

"Almost."

Squeeze.

"My clit. More on my cliiittt."

Skye nearly kicked Jace on his ass, purely by accident, as she came all over his face. He grabbed wildly at her legs to stop them flailing and keep himself stationary.

Skye's body rocked and tensed. Her fingers tugged on Jace's hair. Her thighs tightened around his face as she went stiff, then she relaxed all at once.

Jace pulled away with a wide, slightly smug grin. Skye stretched out languidly and ignored his smirk.

"What do ya think of Matt now?"

Skye shrugged lazily. "Who?"

Jace kissed the inside of her thigh. "Good girl."

They fell into a loose, disorganized cuddle on the couch, sexy bits still hanging out.

"That was nice," Skye murmured.

"Not too naughty?"

"Oh it definitely was. But... y'know."

They held each other, lightly petting and caressing as the mood struck them.

"Skye?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it my turn again?"

Skye giggled. "I was tryin' to do you, silly. But you got all up in my cooch instead."

"These things happen."

"You couldn't help it, huh?"

"I mean... not easily."

Skye bit her lip and brushed Jace's hair back from his forehead gently, repeating the motion until he met her gaze with big, horny eyes.

"Did you really like it?" she asked in a hushed tone. "Eating out your sister?"

"Are you serious? Of course I did."

"What about me?"

"I very much assumed you did too."

"No, silly. If I used my mouth, I mean. My hands get so tired after a while, you know."

"Oh. Do they?"

Skye nodded. "They do."

"Well then," Jace said slowly. "You'd better try something different. Just to see."

"Yeah. Just to see. For health reasons."

"Oh sure. Health reasons."

Skye slipped from her brother's embrace to kneel on the floor. She made him spread his legs wide and scootch to the edge of the cushion, while she made herself comfortable.

"Ok, pants gotta go," Skye declared.

Jace nodded and started sliding them off. Skye helped pull them down, somewhat awkwardly as she'd already settled herself directly in front of Jace. His underwear was easier.

They were a more or less matching set of sibs now, with their mutual bottomlessness. The obvious difference being Jace's rather lewd erection, practically stuck in Skye's face.

Skye moved her hand toward Jace's cock, then stopped herself. She looked up at him as she set her hands on his thighs, poked out her tongue, and gave him a quick, soft lick.

"Oh wow," Jace groaned.

"That's ok?"

"Dude, that's amazing."

"Haven't even hardly done anything yet."

"So just think how good it's gonna feel for me when you do."

Skye flushed and gave her brother another lick, then a soft, lingering kiss on the underside of his shaft.

"That's so surreal feeling you do that," Jace said.

"I've touched you down here lots."

"Touched, sure."

"And you just ate out my pussy."

"I did."

"What's surreal, then?"

"I dunno. My beautiful sister on her knees, with no bottoms on, putting her soft little mouth on my penis. Something about that's surreal to me still, I guess."

Skye bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together involuntarily. "Well when you put it that way..."

"You didn't feel like that when I was licking you?"

"I felt like it was way too naughty. But... maybe it just didn't seem that out of character for you. Like, weirdly, it was stranger that you hadn't tried something like that before."

"Before? Like, how long-"

"I meant since I've been getting you off."

"I know. Still, though, you wanted me to reciprocate more? 'Cause I didn't-"

"Of course I didn't! We were only just helping you." Skye shrugged. "Until we weren't."

"I'm confused."

Skye gave Jace's cock another lingering kiss. "Don't you dare let this go to your head," she said in a soft, mildly threatening voice. "But when you were licking me... it honestly just felt right."

"Oh?"

"Not surreal. Just... just like something we both wanted, and that felt incredible."

"Hm. Maybe that's what this feels like too. Do it some more so I can figure it out?"

Skye grinned. "You silly. If you'd just stop talking, you'd probably already be balls deep in my mouth."

"I-" Jace cut himself off almost immediately and firmly closed his mouth.

Skye snorted and shook her head, but as promised parted her lips around the tip of his cock and gently bobbed her way down his shaft.

Jace groaned and brushed Skye's hair back as she took him deeper. The smoothing motion he made with his hand naturally caused her eyes to raise and meet his gaze. They shared quite an intimate look for a moment before Skye gagged slightly on her brother's cock and had to back off a bit.

"Damn you look hot doing that," Jace whispered, even as Skye neared the base of his shaft.

Skye rolled her eyes.

"I know, I'm biased right now," Jace admitted. "But seriously, though."

Skye stuffed the last of her brother's cock down her throat. She met his gaze again, mouth all full up, eyes watering slightly.

"Seriously adorable," Jace said, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Unnhh gnnuuhh? Oo mmhh nnuh."

"Yeah, I can't understand any of that. But for real, it feels amazing."

Skye pulled back far enough to take a couple quick breaths, then impaled her throat again.

"So fucking good," Jace whispered.

He leaned back, relaxing into his sister's sensuous blowjob. She throated herself on his cock over and over again, taking him balls deep, choking herself with ever greater enthusiasm as Jace moaned and encouraged her.

Skye snuck a hand down to play with her pussy a little while keeping the other on Jace's thigh. She jerked him off some when she needed a breath, or fondled his balls when she felt like it, but mostly she kept her mouth and throat busy working him. She flicked her eyes up regularly to check on the cute expressions he made as he got close to cumming in her.

Skye eventually got her creamy reward for her self-throating efforts. Jace's body tensed and his cock twitched, just before unleashing a load of hot cum. Skye swallowed some directly, but then pulled back to let it flow over her tongue first.

As Jace's orgasm came to an end, Skye diligently milked every last bit from him, pumping her fist slowly up and down his shaft, then finally releasing. She sat back on her heels with a satisfied grin, while he gazed back happy and temporarily worn out.