Dog Co-Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There?"

"Mmm. Right there."

"Harder?"

"Yes, please."

"Like that?"

"Yesss."

Skye moaned, leaning on Jace's chest for support. Her muscles tensed, her rhythm got a bit unsteady, and it was all Jace could do to try and keep his fingers rubbing on target.

"Yes yes yesssss," Skye hissed.

She writhed around with even less coordination as she came. A rush of juices flowed from her, making a mess of Jace's naughty area. Her eyes rolled back and her arms strained. Her hips and butt wiggled like crazy, then went nearly still, then rolled slow and gentle toward the end, milking the last of her orgasm from herself.

"Damn," Jace said reverently. "That looked like a good one."

It took Skye a second to focus on him, still shivering slightly, and eyes not quite wanting to cooperate. "S'alright."

"Alright? You look like you're about to fall over."

"Shut up."

Despite her defiance, Skye carefully lowered herself down until she was lying nearly prone atop her brother, his cock still somewhat keeping her in place, throbbing within her happy pussy.

Jace toyed with Skye's hair. Her chest went up and down heavily for a bit, then faded back to normal breathing.

"Am I allowed to finish now?" Jace asked.

"Soon."

"How soon?"

"I dunno. I'm tired now."

"But I need to cum. You got me all worked up again."

"Not so fun when it happens to you, hm?"

Jace pouted. "Skyyyeee."

"Shush. I'm basking."

"How long's that gonna take?"

Skye sighed and propped her head up a bit to try and glare at Jace. Her effort didn't start out particularly firm, and it only devolved further when he booped her nose. She swatted lazily at his hand in response.

"You really wanna cum again?"

"Of course. Why is that in question?"

"In me?"

"Yes please!"

"Right now?"

"Uh..."

"Even though I'm all relaxed and comfy and-"

"I could be quick."

"You want to disturb your poor, worn out sister, who's been so very good to you, just so you can-"

"Oh shut up."

Jace rolled Skye over in one smooth, surprise motion. She squealed and flailed a bit, but her grin suggested it wasn't entirely unexpected.

Jace was on top of Skye before she could go anywhere, cock slipping back inside her like it was the most natural place in the world for it to be. He kissed her deeply, silencing her indignant protests, smothering them with lips and tongue until she was quiet and kissing him back just as firmly.

Skye dragged her fingernails along Jace's back, not quite hard enough to leave marks, but enough to make them known. She grabbed his butt, urging him deeper and to thrust harder. He'd been fucking her gently as soon as he'd reentered her, but at her insistence he picked up the pace quite significantly.

"Do it," Skye whispered. "Fill me up again."

"I'm gonna."

"Then we're gonna cuddle for a while."

"Deal."

"No complaining."

"I'm not."

"An' I want lots of hair stroking."

"You'll get it."

Skye nuzzled into Jace's shoulder. "Cum in me, Jace," she encouraged in a soft, adoring tone. "Cum in your sister. Again. I want my cuddles."

Jace snorted. "You want my cum."

"Nuh uh. Just cuddles."

"You like being all filled up."

"Shut uuuppp."

"You'll probably leave it there all evening."

"Oh my god, no. You weirdo. You think I want my little pussy all gooey from my bro-ther?"

"Fuck yeah you do."

"No, no, no!" Skye shook her head firmly, but her fingers were digging almost painfully into Jace's ass.

"Yes," Jace said gently.

"All gooey and creamy and filled up and naughty and bad and... and..." Skye trailed off and paused a moment. "Only for the cuddles," she repeated. "It's gonna make such a mess."

"The best kind."

"I'll make you help me clean up," Skye warned.

"Oh no. Not more playing with your pussy. Anything but that."

Skye nipped at Jace's shoulder. He yelped, then laughed and dug his fingers in her side, tickling her and making her squirm.

"Gonna cum in you," Jace said, voice going a bit ragged. "Cum in my sis-ter. Make her all messy. Make her all mine."

Skye's voice was, if anything, even more breathless. "Make me yours?"

"Yuh huh."

"That better mean lots of cuddles."

"Cuddles, sure. Hair stroking, sure. But mostly fucking and fingering and lots of cumming in you."

"Gee. So romantic."

Skye gasped as Jace pushed her legs farther apart and slammed deep into her pussy. He fucked her harder, nearly out of nowhere, pounding her sopping little pussy.

"Tell me you don't want it," he dared her.

"Shut up," she growled, wrapping her arms around him and clinging tight.

"Tell me."

"Shut up! Just... just... goddammit, fuck me harder."

"I am."

"Harder!"

"Ooh, so-"

"Don't even start." Skye kissed Jace rather savagely, nearly drawing blood as she caught his lip between her teeth. "Yes I want you to cum in me, ok?"

"Even if it's messy?"

"Especially if it is." Skye pushed Jace's hair back, running her fingers through it and forcing his head back just enough to stare into his eyes for a moment. "Pound me. Cum in me. Make me yours. Make yourself mine."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Give me that brother cum. I want it."

Jace pushed Skye's legs even further back, giving them an almost painful stretch. He pounded her pussy hard. She only cooed and moaned louder the harder he slammed into her.

"Mmm, fuck me, Jace."

Jace only grunted in response.

"Fuck me. Fill me. Give it to me."

"Hnnggghh."

"That's it. That's it!"

Skye's voice devolved into babbling as incomprehensible as Jace's grunting. They were sweaty and tired, and Jace was railing Skye with everything he had left. Their bodies slipped against each other, coming together hard and fast, slapping and rubbing.

Skye clung tighter to her brother, always tighter. Her eyes bored straight into his, when either of them was looking at anything at all.

Their mouths met in a long, adoring embrace as Jace's cum poured into Skye, giving her a promised second dose of his sexy, brotherly mess. He kept fucking, slower and slower, until they finally were only writhing together, and even that slowed to an eventual total halt.

Only panting was exchanged between them for a while. But it was happy, satisfied panting, and every time their eyes met, both siblings grinned like maniacs and had to look away again.

"I need... off... this floor," Skye said.

"Good luck... I don't... know... if I can move."

Skye beat weakly on Jace's arm. "Help me... uuuppp."

"You help... me up... first."

"You're... on top."

"Well then... we've got... a problem."

They giggled stupidly at each other and made token efforts to rise that mostly went nowhere. They only barely managed to eventually drag themselves to the couch where Skye stretched herself out mostly on top of Jace, who comfortably settled himself beneath her. As promised, he set to work lazily playing with her hair.

"My ass hurts now," Skye murmured.

"Well don't blame me. I didn't do that."

"You pounded me into the floor pretty hard, dude."

"Oh. That kind of hurt."

"Yeah."

"Sorry. Want me to kiss it better?"

Skye snorted. "You can't possibly have the energy for that right now."

"No. Probably not."

Skye sighed contentedly and snuggled deeper into Jace's loose embrace. "This is nice, though."

"The cuddles? Or being all filled up with-"

"The cuddles, silly." Skye bit her lip. "Although..."

"Yeah, thought so."

"It's very naughty."

"Isn't it, though?"

Jace twirled some of Skye's hair around his finger. She matched the movement, tracing her finger around Jace's chest roughly in synch with him.

"You still want me to move in?" Skye asked.

"You think I'd change my mind?"

"Well... you might be on the rebound. Looking to hit it and quit it."

"Yeah. That'd go over well, I'm sure."

"You never can tell with boys."

Jace kissed Skye's forehead. "I'm pretty sure you're just fishing, but I'll bite anyway. Yes I want you to move in. I love you. I want you around more."

"And you wanna fuck me more?"

"Well... yes. That too."

"Ah. All about sex. I knew it."

Jace jabbed his free hand into Skye's side, making her squeal as he tickled her unprotected flank.

"I bit already. Cut it out."

"Ok, ok. Jeez." Skye giggled softly again, then smiled at Jace as she held his hand away from her. "Love you too, you goofball."

"Glad to hear it."

"I bet."

They kissed softly, lingering on each other's lips.

"Callie'll be thrilled having a live-in mom again," Jace said.

"Yeah. That's the real takeaway from this, alright."

"Just sayin'."

"Mmhm."

"I mean, I'll be more thrilled, though."

Skye's warm, broad smile belied her slightly sardonic tone. "I'm sure you will."

****

The eventual move went pretty smoothly. Skye was practically living with Jace even before it was official. Even though she had her own room, it was more or less irrelevant as they slept together nearly every night anyway.

Skye awoke one morning cozied up to her brother, as was usual. She smiled at him, then lifted her head to examine the warm weight by her feet.

"Jace. Jace!" She nudged him. "You up?"

"Hm? Well if you're gonna poke me like that, guess I will be."

"Callie's in bed with us."

"She likes it there."

"We've been over this. You're s'posed to close the door."

"She gets lonely."

"She'll be fine, dude."

"You don't know that."

Skye sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine then. Just sayin', though, kinda kills the mood for morning sexy times if she's gonna sleep with us."

Jace was quiet a moment. "I'll go let her outside, maybe."

"Yeah. Maybe you just do that."

Jace padded into the bathroom, pausing barely long enough to don a pair of boxers. By the time he got back to fetch Calypso, she was already curled up in the warm spot he'd just abandoned, getting slow pets from Skye. Calypso gave a couple heavy tail thumps on the bed, then went still again.

"Oh now really."

"Hm?"

"Thought you wanted sexy times?"

"I did. Callie got here first."

"But... you were just complaining about her sleeping with us."

Skye shrugged. "Yeah, well, she's snuggly."

"I know. That doesn't-"

"You snooze you lose, dude."

"You're infuriating, you know that?"

"Deal with it."

"I'm just gonna have to."

"Mmhm."

Jace sighed and cuddled in behind Skye, barely finding room on her side of the bed. "You got me all excited for sexy times," he grumbled.

"Maybe you'll shut the door next time."

"Yeah. Maybe." Jace grinned. "She's getting you just as wrapped around her little finger as me, you know."

"Not hardly. You're a total sucker."

"I stand by what I said."

"Pfft."

"You're a dog mom now."

"... maybe. So?"

"It's nice."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Jace kissed Skye's shoulder. "S'like our own li'l family."

"Hurray for us."

"Love you, you know."

"I do know. And if you keep sweet talking me, maybe you'll get those sexy times after all."

"Yeah?"

"After you put Callie out."

Jace looked at Calypso over Skye's arm. "In a bit. She looks so comfy."

Skye nodded lazily. "In a bit," she agreed. She caught Jace's hand and squeezed it. "Love you too," she mumbled.