Dog Days

Story Info
Alexis and Andi get a couple of new dogs.
1.9k words
3.77
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost 4 months since Alexis moved in. He had helped me do some redecorating in that time. Pentagrams hung on the walls and were even on rugs on the floor, a few of the crosses we kept we hung upside down, and there were several sexual pictures hanging up everywhere. One picture even showed a fully naked goat-headed demon with enormous breasts, a large, dripping erection, and the most beautiful balls I'd ever seen (that one was my favorite)!

The house wasn't the only thing to get a makeover though... One of the first things Alexis did when he moved in was throw away all of my boxers. He insisted on panties, and I admit he was totally right. I also bought some cute knee-high socks, a couple of adorable pink skirts, and a make-up kit at his behest. We even pierced my ears! I then got a pink tattoo of an inverted pentagram right above my dick (it looks so cute)!

We had become closer in those few months than I had ever been with anyone else in my whole life. That's why I was so surprised when he said he wanted a pet. We were watching porn and I was eating out his cute ass (our new Sunday morning ritual) when he moaned, "Hey, can we get a dog?"

I gave his balls a good lick on my way up and asked, "A dog? I didn't figure you as a pet person?"

"Well... not like, a real dog. More like... Um, let me just show you!" Alexis then started tapping away on his phone for a little while before turning the screen to me. "Like one of these."

I looked and was shocked to see what he meant. In collars and leashes, on all fours, and wearing ears and butt plug tails were human pets. "You want... a person?"

"No silly, I want a puppy! A sweet little doggie we can play with, make do tricks, follow our commands, and cuddle up with!"

I giggled at the idea (a new habit I was picking up from Alexis). "I don't think they sell those honey."

Alexis rolled his eyes and smiled. "Duh Andi! We have to adopt one!"

"I guess I'm open to the idea... But how do we do that?"

"Don't worry baby, leave that to me!"

And so, over the next few weeks, we searched the Internet. Going into chat rooms and forums, browsing fetish sites, and even making a few video calls. I was surprised how many people, uh, I mean pets we were able to find. We made our intentions clear, offering housing, food, and everything else a pet could need. Whoever we selected would be able to live carefree as a full time dog for two naughty, blasphemous boys.

"Okay, I think I've narrowed it down to these three." Alexis showed me photos of our potential new pet. There was a boy about his age who had long brown hair and a feminine build. Next up was a woman about my age with a short, blonde pixie cut and a slender body. And finally was a short young woman who must've just turned 22 with a fat ass, DD tits, and long, red hair.

"I'm surprised there are even girls on your final list. I thought you didn't like pussy?"

"Sweetie, they're just dogs. Pussy is fine, it's women that drive me crazy." Alexis giggled and gave me a kiss. "So, which do you like best?"

"Well... I do like redheads... but that boy is cute too!"

"I know! I love all three! We don't have room for that many though... Oh, this is hard!" Alexis pouted and lifted his shirt to prove that he was, indeed, hard.

I giggled, knelt beside him, and took his dick in my mouth. "We can't get three, but maybe we could have two?"

"Hmmm, I'll ask to see how they play with others. So, the redhead and the brunette?"

I deepthroated him and massaged his balls for a moment before pulling him out and answering, "Yeah, they're adorable!"

After a video call with both potential pets that night, they both agreed to come over for a trial run.

The brunette arrived first. We immediately stripped him and threw his clothes into a trash bag to stay there until the trial was over. When the redhead arrived shortly after, we did the same to her. We told them that they were allowed to speak, but first we would decide their names in our house. 

"Since you arrived first, you have the honor of being named first by your new masters!" Alexis giggled. "So Andi, what do you think we should call this puppy?"

I looked him up and down. His long hair, his already feminine features, hairless body, and his cute, circumcized dick made his name easy. "How about... Sissy?" His dick twitched at the sound.

"Aw, I think he... or maybe she? likes it!" Alexis winked teasingly. Sissy's dick started getting rock hard at the mention of 'she' instead of 'he'.

"Oh you're right! I think she does! Don't you girl?" Sissy's eyes beamed and she gave a happy little bark. "That means you're next!" I smiled to the redhead.

While Sissy was hairless, this bitch had a beautiful red bush that looked like it hadn't ever seen a razor. Alexis chimed in, "What about Muffin?" We both giggled at that and I kissed him. Muffin seemed to enjoy it too, or at least she enjoyed being teased and seeing our kiss, if the shiny liquid on her inner thigh was anything to go by. "Do you like that name Muffin?" Alexis cooed and Muffin wiggled her butt while giving an excited "woof".

"Next up are your collars." I produced a bright pink collar with a pentagram on it and a spiky black collar with an inverted cross on it. "We meant the pink one for Muffin... but clearly it suits Sissy more!" Alexis nimbly collared her.

"And this one will look cute on you Muffin!" I fixed it around her neck.

"Now, you two are our bitches, start acting like it." Alexis said in as commanding a tone as he could muster. Both dogs immediately dropped to all fours and started exploring our house. "And remember sweeties, you are allowed to talk. Especially if we ask you a question. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't bark!" We heard responding woofs from different rooms and held hands smiling at them.

After a little while, Muffin found us on the couch and laid at my feet. "Muffin, what religion are you?"

In a sultry voice, she responded, "My family raised me Baptist."

"Well, you're not anymore. Dogs worship their masters. Do you understand?" Muffin smiled at me and licked at my feet. "Good girl!" I reached down to feel the heat and wetness emanating from the fire at her crotch.

When Sissy came and sat by Alexis, I asked her the same question. "What religion are you Sissy?" She looked up at me and cocked her head. "Are you a fan of the cross? Not these pretty upside-down ones, but that other one?" Sissy growled at the thought and Alexis kissed her on the lips.

"Such a good girl!" He reached down and stroked at her dick.

It wasn't long before Muffin had her head in my lap, sucking at my cock. Sissy on the other hand, buried her face into Alexis's butt. I couldn't wait to try out my new pet. "Muffin, use your muffin." I excitedly watched as she rose on command and lowered her pussy onto me. "Hope you don't mind, but I cum inside my pets. Don't worry, if you stay with us, we'll get you fixed." Muffin must've loved the sound of that, as her pussy squeezed me when I said it.

"We'll get you fixed too, Sissy!" Sissy's dick pointed strait up when Alexis that. "Of course, you're not quite like Muffin... we're cutting your balls out completely." Sissy began dripping precum.

Muffin must've like the sound of that even more. She began slamming her ass down onto me. I couldn't hold it much longer, and on one of her thrusts, I held her down as I gushed into her. She looked back at me with her tongue out and started licking my face all over. I giggled as I told her, "Down girl! Down!" She obeyed immediately and curled up at my feet again.

Alexis meanwhile spread his cheeks and let Sissy start humping him. She thrust as hard as she could while my cute little boyfriend took her, doggy style of course. Sissy let out a little whimper as she spurted inside her master. Alexis stood up, kissed Sissy, and then hung his ass off the couch. He called for Muffin to come clean him up, and she gladly barked as she crawled over and began lapping the cum from his butthole.

I stared at the inverted cross tattoo and the words "Fuck God" on my boyfriend's ass. "Muffin, doesn't this go against your baptist upbringing?" 

She kissed Alexis's asshole, licked at the upside-down cross, and said, "You are my gods now Master." She then smiled cheerfully and went back to her task.

"And what about you Sissy?" I giggled at her.

"You're the only gods I've ever accepted Master!" She then crawled over and began to clean my dick for me. 

"What do you say? Wanna keep them?" Alexis beamed at me.

"Yes, I think we will! What do you bitches think?"

Both dogs barked excitedly and began prancing around the room.

That night, we let the dogs sleep with us at the foot of our extra large king-sized bed. In the morning, we awoke to find Sissy fucking Muffin's ass. Alexis and I smiled and began making out while telling them how cute they were for getting along. Poor Sissy didn't last too long and Muffin looked proud of herself for making her sister cum. I called Muffin over and wiped the cum from her using a page from the bible we keep in a drawer beside the bed for such an occasion.

Silly Muffin began chewing at the book and looking happily at me. I could stop myself from petting her head and covering her in kisses while praising her. Her pussy drooled and told I her to go use the restroom and clean herself up. She dutifully took the book with her and whispered to me that she needed something to wipe with when she finished peeing. I gave her rump a little slap and she barked, smiling the as she crawled out.

Alexis meanwhile was playing with Sissy, stuffing his dick in her ass. I snuck up behind him and pulled him into me. We kissed while I thrust into him, sending his dick slamming into Sissy. She began panting and soon, all three of us were cumming together while Muffin watched on all fours in the doorway. She was whining and looking on hungrily.

The rest of the day proceed with more playing with the pets while we discussed everything we'd need to take care of them. Some sort of fur clothes to keep them warm in winter, some skirts and skimpy tops for them to wear when we felt like it, what toys we'd need, making them schedule their appointments to get fixed, and some hormones for Sissy to start. Sissy really liked that idea and even whimpered for a new set of boobies. We just smiled at each other and threw a dildo for her to go fetch.

We were so excited to start our new life together! Me, my boyfriend, and our two dogs!