Sacrifice

Story Info
Alexis and Andi summon a demon. (Contains piss play).
1.8k words
3.68
4.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon. Muffin and I were playing fetch with one of her favorite chew toys, a plain wooden cross, while Alexis and Sissy were cuddled up on the couch. Alexis mindlessly stroked Sissy's dick while Sissy lapped at Alexis's balls. Muffin was stuffing her toy up her pussy and bringing it back to me when Alexis announced, "Andi, I'm bored!"

"Well, what do you wanna do sweetie?" I asked looking over at him. Muffin began sucking my cock and wiggling her ass, she hated not having my attention. It drove Alexis crazy and she knew it.

"Wanna summon a demon?" Alexis answered cutely with a smile.

"A demon? I thought you were one!" I giggled back.

Starting haughtily at Muffin's attempt to steal my focus he said, "No silly, a real demon."

I looked at all the pentagrams decorating the walls, the depictions of orgies, statues of Baphomet on the shelf, and my eyes finally landed on my favorite piece of art, a naked goat-headed demon with a giant cock and luscious round balls. "Yeah, why not? It could be fun!"

It was almost Halloween, so we decided to summon the demon then. We'd had Muffin and Sissy for almost a year now. As promised, we got both of them fixed so neither could make babies. Sissy has been on hormones since the week after we got her. Her boobs were still small, but we were going to start getting her implants next month. Muffin kept her bush at my command and I got her some nipple piercings and a few tattoos. She had a prominent pentagram between her breasts and an inverted cross right on her forehead. I have changed a little myself in that time... After seeing the affects of the hormones on Sissy, I wanted some for myself! My little titties are starting to bud, my hair has grown so long, and my body hair has essentially vanished. Alexis and I took up smoking because we thought it looked fun and I always wanted to try when I was silly little Christian boy. We even trained our pets to take a puff on command! Life was so much fun and everything I never knew I wanted... But it was about to get even better!

We search online and found a demon summoning ritual we wanted to try. Alexis insisted it be a demon of lust and I fully agreed. On Halloween night, we set up a pentagram on the floor, lit some candles, and used a few bible pages to start a small fire in a metal bowl at the center. As we began to chant the incantation, the room filled with a dark red smoke that stayed low to the ground. A sultry female voice softly spoke from the darkness. "Summon me, call me to you, give me passage to live in the mortal realm, and I will reward you..."

We looked at each other excitedly, and kept chanting. My dick has grown rock hard. I noticed Alexis and Sissy were also throbbing. Muffin was so wet she was making a puddle beneath herself. The hazy image of a woman with red skin, gigantic breasts, and a cock the same size and shape as a horses faded in and out a view at the center of the pentagram.

She spoke in a hungry tone, "Such a wonderful gathering you are! Now... Complete my summoning... Offer me a living, human sacrifice and allow me to live amongst you..."

Shocked, we all stared. None of our research mentioned a sacrifice!

"Um... W-what do you mean? We didn't know we needed one. It's just us h-here." I spoke up nervously.

The demon smiled and looked us over. "That's okay babies, you all look delicious to me. Just give up one of your friends, and I will grant the others any carnal desires they wish. I will live with you, and you will pledge your souls to me as my children..."

"B-but... What if we don't want to lose anyone?"

"Oh..." She cooed sounding hurt. "Then I will simply have to leave..." A sad, but mischievous look spread across her face.

I felt a sudden fear that she was going to leave right then, and my heart began to ache. I glanced again at the others and saw we were all feeling it... and we were also all still extremely horny! None of us would let her go, we had fallen into the demon's trap.

Smiling again she said, "You may have a few minutes to decide."

Alexis didn't hesitate, "I vote Muffin!"

Sissy chimed in quickly, "Me too!"

Sissy always did as her master commanded her and Alexis had a particular disdain for Muffin. He couldn't stand how she always tried to be my favorite. Muffin looked at me with sad, terrified eyes. I scooted closer to her and cupped her face in my hand.

I looked to Alexis and Sissy, "Wanna fuck her one last time?" I giggled. I loved Muffin, but... I REALLY wanted this demon! The idea of giving my sweet little Muffin to her as a sacrifice made me incredibly hard and precum started to bead on my tip.

Sissy didn't waste any time, pushing Muffin on all fours and sliding into her ass. Muffin stared at me the whole time, tears beginning to stream down her face. I looked to the demon who watched approvingly while her dick grew stiff. After Sissy spurted in her ass, I took my turn with Muffin. She couldn't hold back when I slipped into her pussy. She began moaning and even though she was about to be sacrificed, she was the wettest I had ever felt her. I gave her a little kiss after and told her, "Bye, bye baby! You were so much fun!"

Then Alexis stood in front of her and shoved her face in his ass. "Kiss it real good bitch! I hope you enjoy Hell!" he said sweetly.

After we were done, we watched as the demon reached out for her and began to engulf her with smoke. "Say a prayer to me for friend, and I'll surround her with demon cocks for her after life!"

I instantly clasped my hands together and prayed to the demoness to give my little Muffin a wonderful stay in Hell. As Muffin disappeared, the demon became more solid. As if in a dream, she fully materialized, standing before us. She did indeed have red skin, but she also had deeper red scales covering parts of her body. A pair a thick horns sprouted from her forehead and curled backwards just above her black hair. She had a pair of large, leathery wings on her back and a tail sprouting above her ass. Her boobs were some of the biggest I had scene and what appeared to be black milk dribbled from her deep crimson nipples. By far, the most incredible thing about her was her cock. It was red, but otherwise just like a horses in size and shape. She grinned with sharp teeth and said, "You may call me Lascivia. I am your new deity!"

We swallowed hard and all of us thanked her for coming to us while still on our knees. She giggled a dark, beautiful laugh. She was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. Lascivia looked around the room, appreciating her new surroundings. Her eyes stopped at the cross on the floor Muffin and I were playing with not long ago. She laughed again, walked over to it, and began letting out a stream of urine on it. When she finished, she stepped toward us. "Who is your god?" She asked Sissy first.

"You are!" Sissy said excitedly.

Next, it was Alexis's turn. "And you?"

"You are!" Alexis answered with his hands as if in prayer.

Then she stopped in front of me. "You, who is your god?"

I felt my dick throb and said, "I'm not worthy of all that you are... I will worship your cock as my god!" I pressed my lips against her shaft, and she giggled happily.

"This one is my favorite! First, he gave up his cute little pet, and now he praises me and knows exactly where he belongs! You two shall also worship my dick." Alexis and Sissy immediately crawled beside me and each one took one of her balls in their mouths.

I was so shocked that I almost forgot I sacrificed Muffin! "Um, Mistress, what happened to Muffin?"

"Oh, she's in Hell! Surrounded by huge demon co-... wait no, it looks like she's become a lesbian slave to the succubi."

Alexis giggled loudly. "Yay! I was praying she'd never get dick again!" I looked surprised at Alexis, then burst into a fit of giggles. He was such a bad boy!

Lascivia looked amused. "Oh well, she learn to love pussy eventually! Now, for you three... Let me grant your truest desires..."

She started with Sissy. "Come, suckle on my tit and embrace your sin." Sissy did as she was told, and as she began to drink the black milk from our Mistress, her best started to grow. Soon enough she was beautiful DD, with platinum blonde hair and shapely hips. Her cock might've been a little smaller, but it was a full attention and shooting out cum as she finished drinking. 

"Now, you" she beckoned Alexis to her other nipple. As he sucked, his already athletic figure became even more slender and toned. His hair shortened until it took on a cute, punk girl look. His nails went black, and dark, gothic makeup became a part of his face, like it was tattooed on. When he stopped drinking, his dick grew larger and cum erupted from it.

"And finally you, my precious little disciple." But instead of bringing me to her breast, she placed me right in front of her cock. I began to suck as much as I could, trying to fit it in my mouth. A thick, warm, black liquid began to flow into my mouth. My Mistress's cum began to transform me... My whole body was hot... I could feel the wings first, then the tail, some horns... next were my tits, and finally, my dick grew bigger and started to change shape until it matched hers (though not as large). Alexis and Sissy gasped.

"You look just like her!" Alexis squealed excitedly.

Lascivia smiled at her work. "You will worship this one, she will worship my cock. Your communion will be my cum, my milk will act as your wine, and if I decide to bless you with my piss, you will drink it in like rainwater. Understand?"

All of us knelt before her and kissed her feet, joyously acknowledging her decree and praying for her blessing. She giggled, let forth a torrent of rain, and demanded we fuck for her entertainment. Without hesitating, I grabbed Sissy and started pounding her ass. Alexis grabbed her face and we spit roasted her together. As we both came, we looked up to Lascivia's dick and cried, "Thank you god!"