Dogging Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve glanced up at the screen of his dashcam and realised not only was it still recording, but it offered a completely unique view of the action in pretty good quality considering the time of night. He smiled to himself devilishly at his next thought.

Denise could feel the mans cock deep inside her as she met his thrusts. Her bra had been removed completely and her nipples were rock hard in the cool summer air as her tits swayed back and forth. Her squelching pussy gripped him tight as the man groaned and grunted in her, his balls swinging forward and slapping on her protruding clit.

After pounding her intensely for a short time, the man stepped back breathlessly for a break as he tagged the next man in. Denise noticed that she couldn't see Steve among the group anymore and looked around to check where'd gone.

At that moment, the drivers side door closed, followed briefly by the flash of headlights and the sound of 'bleep-bloop' cutting through the silent night air of the car park.

Denise looked straight at Steve, sat in the drivers' seat with a filthy grin on his face.

The bastard she thought, he's locked me out of the bloody car!

A cheer went up among the group as they also realised that Denise was locked out alone with them.

"Wahaay lads. She's all ours now!" One of them cheered excitedly.

Denise shook her head in mock disgust at her wicked husband but couldn't resist giving him a slutty grin as she prepared herself for the next cock.

Steve had the perfect view of his wife as the older man approached her from behind. He looked at the dash cam capturing the display perfectly, while he sat comfortably with the best seat in the house. He pulled his throbbing cock out and felt his sticky pre cum ooze from the tip.

The older man fucked Denise in short stabbing motions as he held her tits. He was old enough to be her Father and he enjoyed every minute of the hot wife as he plunged his mushroom headed bell into her smooth shaved cunt.

By now the younger lad had moved into the frame again, his long hard cock dribbling. Denise leant down enough to take the lads thick bell end into her mouth and as the older man penetrated her from behind, she gobbled the young meat eagerly. Steve's cock jumped at the different generations now using his wife's holes and spit roasting her.

Running out of steam, the older stranger stepped back as his cock slurped from her gooey pussy. Denise knew exactly what she wanted next and waved a manicured finger at the lad.

"Ooh yes love, you next. I've been wanting that big young cock up me all night." She moaned hoarsely.

"Come here you sexy fucking Milf." He grinned and nudged her pussy open with his bulging head. "Take my young meat like a good slut." He hissed as he forced himself all the way inside Denise.

Steve watched as her face froze, mouth and eyes wide as Denise felt her pussy stretched and pushed deeper than she'd felt in a long time. Her expression changed as he started to pump her, eyes closing dreamily and biting her bottom lip as her nipples grazed the metal bonnet.

What happened to Denise wasn't subtle, as the young lad fucked her like young lads do; hard, fast and relentlessly. Steve watched his sexy slut wife take a pounding like he'd never seen before, her expressions changing wildly as her body shook violently to every thrust.

At one point, the lad held her upper arms and pulled her upper body up, so she was nearly standing as he pounded her pussy. Steve could see her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her tits and body jiggled obscenely.

The group cheered and encouraged the lad as he pounded Denise.

"Go on son. Fuck her like a slut."

"Wow she takes his big cock like a trooper!"

"She's loving that hard fucking. How many orgasms has the slut had now?"

Denise wasn't sure how many times she'd cum on the lads cock. It felt like one long orgasm, punctuated by frequent and multiple peaks as she soaked the young stranger with her creamy discharge. The delirious expression on her face had Steve on the verge of wanking himself off. But remembering that he wanted to be the last to cum in her that night, he reluctantly exercised control over his aching groin.

Finally, the young stranger slowed down and pulled out with a squelch. Denise slumped onto the bonnet, breathing heavily as she smiled at Steve deliriously. Her knees were a little sore after banging against the front bumper and she turned to sit her bare arse on the bonnet, spreading her legs wide in front of the group.

Denise's clit stood proud and erect from under its hood, her slim pussy lips and hole red and slimy from the friction of the lads big cock. She deftly used her fingers to open her pussy for the men, her inner lips glistening with juices as her finger ran through her tender slit and into her hole.

The man who had cum on her tits, knelt and pushed his head between Denise's spread thighs, licking and sucking her clit as he stroked himself. He pushed a finger in her and felt her cunt boiling like a volcano.

"Fuck me lad, you've given her a proper seeing to." He commented as he lapped her juices greedily.

The older man announced that he needed to cum and the others dutifully stepped back and allowed the senior access to Denise.

From the drivers seat, Steve watched his wife lean back and spread her long shapely legs for the old man, feeling the car suspension cushion her movements softly.

The older man shuffled forward and rubbed his bell up and down her soaking slit, before pushing his aging manhood into Denise. Like the first fuck, the old stranger took short stabbing strokes at her while roughly squeezing her bouncing tits. He must have been well worked up, Denise thought as his hard-old cock plunged in and out of her.

It wasn't long before the older mans breathing quickened and his hairy balls tightened as they smacked against Denise's arse cheeks. He withdrew his soaking cock from her hole and wanked furiously before spraying her clit, vulva and tummy with his runny hot sperm. His knees sagged and he expelled a loud throaty moan as he unloaded all over her.

Denise purred as she rubbed the old mans cum into her skin and smeared his seed all over her pussy.

"Mmmm did you enjoy that love?" She enquired.

"Oh my god darling, you've no idea how good that felt. I wish there'd been sluts like you when I was younger." He smiled as he gingerly pulled up his pants.

Then two middle-age guys both stepped up again.

"Bend over and grab your ankles babe." The one who fucked her earlier commanded.

Obeying, Denise stood side-ways on and Steve watched as she easily reached her ankles. Her fitness classes left her very flexible and the position was easy for Denise to achieve. Quickly the stranger fumbled his cock around her hole and pushed himself in all the way in.

His mate had moved in front of Denise and pushed his firm cock into her mouth. Spit roasted with a stranger in each end, she let the men use her as her tits swung wildly beneath.

The taste of his cock in her mouth suggested this guy was close to cumming again soon, something his friend also seemed to notice.

"Are you going to cum again, mate?" He asked as he fucked her pussy from behind hands gripping her arse.

"Fuck yes I am again. She's making me cum again." The man replied panting heavily.

"Do it, fuck her mouth and cum down her throat." His friend commanded. "You know my sister won't let you do it to her. Use this slut instead, she's gagging for it."

The man looked down to see Denise fondling and tickling his balls while she groaned hard on his shaft. She enjoyed hearing them talk about her that way while they used her holes and the slightly incestuous nature turned her on.

He couldn't hold his 2nd load any longer and grabbing her head, fucked her mouth deep for two or three strokes before grunting out loud.

She tasted the first shot as it fired into her mouth, hitting her throat and running down into her belly as she swallowed repeatedly. Breathing through her nose, she felt him hold her head tight as he spasmed and jerked his pelvis against her face. Continuing to suck, Denise drained his balls until feeling him soften on her tongue and pull out.

"Let's see that mouth full babe." The younger stranger asked.

She rose and opening her mouth into a smile, showed them the white sticky fluid still coating her tongue. Denise made a show of swallowing the remaining cum down, much to the perverted groups enjoyment.

"Good girl." The man in her pussy commented. "You've made my brother in law very happy tonight."

"I'm glad to be of service." She replied. "I'm hoping I'll make you happy next." She winked at him.

The stranger chuckled filthily.

"Get back on that bonnet you dirty slut. We'll see how happy you can make me."

Denise ever the obedient slut for strangers, smiled as she lay back on the bonnet again and spread her legs wide.

Steve could only faintly hear the man talking as he fumbled around Denise's gaping hole. He loved hearing his wife flirting with her lovers and lowered the window slightly as the stranger pushed his hips forward to enter her.

"Fucking hell babe, your pussy is amazing even after his huge cock." The man gasped, nodding towards the younger lad.

"Thank you darling. Your girth feels so good inside me too." She breathed heavily as he fucked her slowly.

"Good I'm glad you think so." He replied before adding rhetorically. "Imagine how good I would feel up your arse though."

Denise purred at the suggestion, even though Steve had told her anal sex was off script.

"Mmmm I'd love that, but my husband would tell you my arse is his tonight." She said with a wistful smile as the mans length slid deeper inside her pussy.

"Shame that." The man replied. "I think you're up for it. You'd love your arse fucking right now too, wouldn't you slut?"

He groped her tits hard as his balls nudged her arsehole. Instead of answering directly, Denise returned the question in between his thrusts.

"I'm guessing your wife doesn't let you do her arse, does she?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

"No, she doesn't you're right." He answered. "Why do you think I come to places like this in the middle of the night hoping to meet dirty slut wives like you?" He grinned as he fucked her pussy with deeper harder strokes.

After a few more thrusts, Steve saw the man leaning into Denise bringing his mouth to her ear. He saw him whispering something he couldn't make out.

"How about just as I cum, I push the tip inside your tight bum hole. Just the tip, when I cum. Technically it wouldn't be fucking your arse now would it?" The man conspired.

Steve couldn't see it, but Denise broke out into a broad smile at the thought.

"Mmm , technically it wouldn't be anal you're right." She replied smiling and biting her bottom lip.

Denise knew this was pushing her luck as she had promised Steve her arse was his tonight. But then in a way, this had all started by her doing what she was not supposed to and cheating in the first place.

If she had been a good girl then, she wouldn't be spreading her legs in a car park for strangers in front of him now.

Raising her knees to her tits, she lay back giving the stranger better access to the tight puckered bud of her arsehole. His smile widened as he fucked her harder and deeper, grabbing her ankles raised high above her head.

Steve didn't know what they'd been saying in between their thrusts, but he knew Denise was up to something.

The man quickened his pace in her pussy, gritting his teeth and grunting inside her.

"Are you close love?" She whispered breathlessly. "Are you going to cum on my bum hole?" She asked biting her bottom lip and rubbing her clit lewdly. The stranger mumbled something incoherent and focussed his efforts on his swelling cock.

Without warning the man pulled out and with his fist gripping hard, pushed his swelling head against her puckered opening. Denise watched as he pulled his shaft hard and felt the head pushing against her taut ring. Feeling completely slutty she pushed back against him, feeling her sphincter open slightly and allow him to penetrate her arse with his bulging cock head.

The man groaned wildly as his tip disappeared inside her arsehole while she spread her legs wider. Gripping his root hard, he pumped twice before Denise felt the hot thick fluid explode against her stretched ring, sighing lustily as the stranger emptied his balls into the rim of her arse.

His sperm squelched and flew all over her thighs and cheeks as he heaved repeatedly and finally onto Denise. Spent, he stepped back to admire his handywork as the others congratulated him and patted his back.

"That was amazing mate, well done."

"Wow look at her arsehole covered in spunk."

"Bloody nice load pal. She enjoyed that too, the dirty slut." The other middle-age guy told his brother in law, as Denise smiled deliciously and ran her fingers through the strangers mess.

Steve heard and suspected something had gone on, his wifes' prostate body obscuring the view between her legs. The guy hadn't taken her arse as Denise always made a certain noise during anal but something off script had definitely happened. Not to worry he smiled silently, he'd find out soon enough.

The older man announced that his play time was over as he bade everyone goodbye, giving Denise a kiss on the cheek and thanked her while groping her tits one last time. He waved at Steve as he disappeared to his car.

Both Steve and Denise wondered if their adventure with the group of strangers was over, when the young lad stepped forward still sporting a large boner.

"Are you ok to go again babe?" He asked Denise.

"For you love, of course I am. You don't mind I'm already a bit of a mess down there?" She asked circling her finger around her spunky bum hole.

"Nah doesn't bother me." He responded as he approached her spread legs. "I am ok cumming in your pussy though babe? I really want to cum up your married cunt."

This was music to her ears as she hadn't taken a load in her pussy yet. Although it was getting sore, she didn't want to leave without taking the young strangers cum inside her. Leaning back and finger spreading her lips open, she beckoned him inside her once again.

"You dirty boy. Come and fill me up with that gorgeous big cock of yours." She purred.

Just as before, the young stud fucked Denise mercilessly making her cum frequently as he used her. So forceful was his fucking, Steve felt the suspension dipping repeatedly and the ignition keys clinking in unison to every down thrust into his wife. He watched intently at every moment the young lad too his wife, switching his view between the dashcam and the live action the other side of the windscreen.

The remaining men urged the lad on lewdly as Denise squealed and writhed with her stocking clad legs wrapped around him. Reaching down she slid her fingers around his shaft as it sliced into her, feeling her tender lips stretching to the contours of his thick girth. His sticky balls slammed against her hand and she opened her palm to experience the delicious sensation of his manhood penetrating her.

"Fuck babe, you're the sluttiest Milf ever." The lad panted hard. "I'm gonna cum in you so hard."

"Oh god please love, fill me up. Pump your young spunk up me lad." Denise begged.

"It's coming soon babe. You're the dirtiest bitch I've ever fucked." He said intently looking into her eyes. "You're the same age as my Mum too."

"Oh fuck!" She screamed.

Denise's body froze momentarily as she processed the taboo thought that immediately entered her mind and then exploded into a convulsing orgasm. Her now raw pussy gripped the lads cock as she shook and screamed out loud.

"Oh you dirty little bastard!" She squealed through her peaking pleasure. "Give it to me now. Give me your cum." She begged and wrapped her legs tighter around his waist. Steve was so proud of his wife as he looked on in awe via the dashcam.

The young stranger strained every sinew as he unloaded a torrent of seed inside Denise. Gritting his teeth, he arched back and pulled her ankles wide as his hot thick fluid poured into the deepest recess of her pussy. The other men leaned in closely to see the young lad pump Denise full of virile young sperm, hypnotised by the sight of her red raw cunt absorbing the contents of his balls.

Breathing heavily, Denise slumped back, her legs completely gone from underneath her. The only thing stopping her sliding to the floor in a heap, was the thick young cock pinning her to the car. She could feel the young stranger already trickling out in floods down her arse and her legs.

The lad dismounted her with a grunt, his cock spent but still hard and covered in thick creamy juices. Denise's pussy was a mess of swollen red lips, thick white cream oozing steadily from her hole and watery fluid from the earlier loads she'd taken.

Denise lay back arms spread wide, one stockinged heel planted firmly on the ground with the other raised up and spread wide as their camera's flashed in the night with Steve's permission. She toyed with one hard tender nipple with her manicured finger-nail and smiled from ear to ear.

Through the cool night air, the unnatural 'Bloop-bleep' sound cut the silence once again as Steve unlocked the car and stood. He marvelled at the view of his well-used wife splayed and spread on the bonnet, covered in sticky cum across her body and her holes.

- - -

Back inside their car, the couple watched the last stranger pull out through the gates and away to wherever they lived. Clad once again in her rain-coat, Denise stretched her long weary legs out and sighed with deep satisfaction.

"You bloody loved that didn't you?" Steve smiled.

"Oh my god yes babe, that was amazing. Thank you for bringing me here tonight." She replied happily.

"You liked the younger one a lot, didn't you?" Steve teased as he nudged her arm. "His name's Mark by the way. I took his number just in case. He lives about 40 minutes from us." He winked.

Denise burst out laughing, cum splurting from her raw pussy beneath her coat.

"I'm so bad. I don't know any of their names!" She giggled. "I'm such a slut."

"Yes, you are a slut. How many loads did you take tonight again?" He teased.

Denise counted silently on her fingers.

"My face, tits, over my belly and pussy, down my throat, my bum hole and up my pussy ... so six in total." She smiled proudly.

"Bum hole eh? When did that happen?"

Denise blushed a little.

"He wanted to take me up the arse, but I said no. I let him cum on my bum hole instead." She giggled.

Steve tutted and shook his head in mock disgust at his wife.

"You're a filthy whore." He chuckled.

"Well next time, maybe don't lock your wife out of the car with a group of perverts?"

"Nah, where's the fun in that? Captured all the fun on my dashcam to watch later anyway." He tapped the screen just above their heads.

Denise slapped him on the arm.

"So, are you ready to go home for load number seven my beautiful filthy slut? It's gonna be a big one after tonight." Steve asked, turning the ignition.

"Well you better hurry up." Denise replied. "I'm bloody exhausted and my poor sore pussy is swelling and closing up fast. Fuck me, that kid had some dick on him!"

"Yeah, you really enjoyed it when he said you were his mums age." Steve grinned wickedly.

Denise matched his wicked grin.

"Just shut up and drive, pervert."

BarryO.

12