All Comments on 'Dogging Denise'

by BarryOldman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Caroline Price

Barry,I absolutely love your stories.I am 31,blonde,petite,very busty,and happily married to a professional man who works in the City.Would you consider writing a story about me being fucked and used by a number of older men with my husband watching?I was recently fucked by 2 old men at a party,quite roughly,and when I told my husband what they had done to me it really turned him on,and I have to admit being fucked like a whore was wonderful.We would both love to read about me being fucked and humiliated in front of him.If not,then no worries,I will keep reading your stories,love,Caroline P x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fucking sick

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

And you wanted and took that skank. Ewww!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You may have done better in fetish or group sex, however I thoroughly enjoyed this.

The husband wasn't a wimp, the, just about, respected the limits.

The fuckers respected both husband and wife, at least within the game.

All involved checking if certain things were allowed.

Personally, I could never be with someone like this either side, husband or dogger, but as an erotic fantasy, it worked well.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Complete garbage

His wife cheats so he decides to pimp her out and expose her to every nasty disease known to man? That's your story line? BARF! That covers it all.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Hubby locks his Wife out of the car at a dogging spot"

Yeah, so? Purposely mentioning she was locked out in the synopsis would seem to imply it's a major part of the story -- possibly as punishment -- but it seems to be very minor.

<P>

I'm assuming it relates to, "Let's start with a little play and get some attention. If you're up for it, we can get out and see what happens?" This was his way of making sure she doesn't back out of going ahead with the dogging, but by the time he locks the car, face it, it's well beyond that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At the next junction, turn right off the B6391 and continue for 0.2 miles."... as the English summer sky darkened.

Miles, not kilometers? And her measurements are in feet and inches. not meters/centimeters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Thanks Barry. I really enjoyed your tale and for naysayers I say "Get a life! If you don't find a good story to your liking, just move on."

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

if youre gonna write a cuck story use the cuck tag and people who hate cuck stories wont give you a 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So he places her in a situation where she will be raped but of course she loved it. Pretty sick

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
wimpy cuckold or willing cuckold

the tag of cuckold makes you unworthy of life itself.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Magic measuring system. Also, magic activity. She's a slut and he's an asshole cuckold. He needs smacked up-side of his head for doing this, bringing her out there like that and she needs smacked ass-wise for letting it happen. Neither of them have the brains of a goose. At least get tested for STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Great Story

"...I say "Get a life! If you don't find a good story to your liking, just move on.""

<P>

How about, "Get a life. If someone has a different opinion than yours, move on."?

<P>

You like the story? Fine, that's your opinion. Others don't like the story, they have just as much right to post their opinion.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Dogging is an appropriate term for a whore who would let her cuck treat her like this. British men are a strange lot. Hard to imagine that they once ruled the world, when now they are ruled by their whores.

charliem100charliem100almost 4 years ago
Why Are You Here?

I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again -- If you don't like the subject matter why are you here?

rocketskaterocketskatealmost 4 years ago
I liked it!

I liked it! Ignore the naysayers it was a great little fantasy story. Her outfit gets a thumbs up from me aswell ! X

VanessaStaggVanessaStaggalmost 4 years ago
Not Bad

I really enjoyed this story. I read it imagining it was me as the MILF.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I’ve said it before, but once again, what business is it of yours what I or anyone else likes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Caroline Price

Caro I would love to communicate with you, Love.

Please contact me at BlackSatinSheets@yahoo.com

I think we can work something out, Love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it...I would love to do this with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First rule of Man Club: A Man never shares his wife.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53almost 3 years ago

This is really very similar to some adventures me and my ex girlfriend Suzanne had together. She absolutely LOVED being fucked hard by complete strangers and covered in and filled with spunk. I used to LOVE watching her and licking her spunk filled pussy clean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. It was so well told that you could close your eyes and see yourself right there watching it happen. Those are really the best kind of stories to read, as they put the reader into the scenes that are playing out. I gave it 5 stars. The visualization was excellent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

Barry, I don't know if you have a fabulous slut wife or a great imagination but your description of all this fucking had me hard and leaking in no time!! A photo of her if she is real would have been the icing on top of the cake. Saved to favorites so I can reread any time I want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryOldman@BarryOldman
Long time reader and recent writer of erotica. My tastes incl. Wives / gfs , threesomes / group , pregnant / breeding , age gap , secret pasts , prostitutes , inc/fam , lactation , blackmail , non con and more. Will be posting some original stories I've been working on. Most...