Dogging - Flashing, English Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott filled the bowls and headed back into the living room. He saw his mates studying a phone. He quietly peeked over their shoulders and he saw his wife shaving. Her big titties were hanging down, dangling and swaying. He smiled and said to himself, "I can hardly wait to tell Laura that the boys saw her naked today. Maybe she already knows. Maybe she did it on purpose. Hmmm."

He stepped back into the kitchen and waited. He gave his friends time to view the whole video. Then, he said loudly to alert his friends that he was about to enter the room, "I still think West Ham can take them."

Rich shut off his phone and whispered to his best friend, "I'll send it to you." Then he turned to Scott and said, "You're right. Aston Villa doesn't have a chance."

The boys watched the game. When it was over, they hurried out. They wanted to watch the video. Scott walked them to the door and then went upstairs. He found his wife lying on her bed reading. He smiled and said, "Hello, gorgeous. I understand you shaved today."

"Yes. Wait. How did you know?"

"I saw the video. Rich went upstairs to take a piss and came back with a video of you on his phone. Naked. Shaving."

"Of my God!" she said, Her hand went to her mouth and touched her thick lips. Her face turned red.

Scott crawled onto the bed. He stuck his head under her skirt, he reached up and pulled her panties down. He kissed her freshly shaved pussy and said, "Rich and Stu will be beating off tonight to the view of your pussy."

"I'm so embarrassed."

Scott diddled her sex and rubbed her clit. "You've nothing to be ashamed of. You have great tits, a great ass, and a great pussy!" He ate her until she was as wet as he was hard. Then he turned her over and plowed her from behind. The sex was rough.

"Who are you thinking of, love. Whose dick are you imagining is in you?"

"Oh. Ohhh! Ohhh!" she cried.

His fiancée came. He fucked her pulsating vagina and he too climaxed.

^^^2013^^^

"Laura, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" the clergyman asked.

Laura answered, "I will."

The celebrant turned to the man and said, "Scott, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I will," he said.

^^^2013^^^

"Push. Push!" the doctor said. She studied Laura's vulva and watched the baby being born.

"It's a boy!" the doctor announced.

^^^ August 2013^^^

Scott went to meet his buddies at the pub. Rich saw him enter and shouted, "Stu, he's here. Get him a beer." Stu was up at the bar. He nodded.

Scott hurried over to Rich and said, "Sorry, I'm late. The baby."

"Enough said," his friend gave him an understanding smile. "Big changes this year. You got married. Became a dad. Lot's of adjusting. Stu's getting you a drink. We can sit and watch the game."

"Yes. Lots of changes. I can't wait for my life and my sex life to get back to normal."

Rich slapped him on the back and they shared a laugh.

^^^August 2015^^^

"Put your money away. This round's on me," Stu said. "You've got a wife and kids to take care of.

"Thanks," Scott said.

Stu came back with three beers. Rich, Stu, and Scott watched their club play Arsenal. They cheered, cursed, and drank as usual. And as usual, their team came up short.

Stu said, "Damn. They had opportunities, but didn't score."

Rich said, "At the 80th minute, how'd he miss it? It was a sitter. He should have buried it!"

"Are we talking about my love life or the game?" Scott joked.

They all took a long drink and wondered how their team missed the simplest chance to score a goal. Stu shook his head said, "I can't believe we lost one-nil again."

"So Scott," Rich said. "You having trouble scoring at home?" He and Stu snickered.

"She's a good girl. We fuck. It's just I miss the wilder days when we were dating."

^^^Valentine's Day 2016 -- a Sunday^^^

Amy, Claire, and Laura sat on a bench at the park drinking tea and watching Laura's kids play on the playground. Laura said, "Thanks for meeting me here. I'm really glad to see you. With school, the kids and the house, it's so hard to find time for anything else."

Amy said, "We understand. The kids need you."

"How are you and Scott?" Clair asked. "I hear from other friends how they neglect their spouse because of the demands of their jobs and children."

"Fine," she said automatically.

"That sounded flat and half-hearted," Amy said concerned. "When was the last time you shagged him properly? You know, legs shaved?"

The three of them laughed. Laura said, "I'm embarrassed to say it's been a while. We try to have 'date nights' but one of the kids get sick or it's his job or mine. He's good about it but he does complain about missing that girl he used to date. The playfully, carefree girl that did daring things."

Claire said, "That's what I meant. Don't neglect your guy and jeopardize your marriage. We all know too many people who had children and then, got divorced."

They all nodded. Amy said,"It's Valentine's Day. Go home. Take a bath, shave everything, and surprise him. Do something you both enjoyed. I'll watch the kids. I'll feed them pizza and they can sleep at my house."

"Would you?" Laura said. "That'd be great. Thanks."

Laura kissed her friends. She ran over to her kids and told them they were going home with Amy. Then, she called Scott on the phone. When he answered, she said, "Amy's taking care of the kid. I have a special night planned for us. We're going dogging. I'll be ready to walk out the door at six."

"All right!" he shouted.

Then, she rushed home bathed, shaved, and dressed appropriately. She greeted her husband at the door with a kiss. "Take a shower and get changed. We're going out to dinner and then dogging. The sooner you are ready, the sooner the fun starts!"

"I love you," he said. He ran up the stairs, ripping off his clothes. He took the stairs two at a time.

When he came down he saw her sitting in a chair. Her short skirt was hiked up and she was drinking a martini. She smiled and spread her legs. He saw her bare beaver and said, "Wow! To what do I owe this?"

"You're a good husband and father. I sometimes forget you are also a man."

She grabbed her clutch bag, the keys to the car, and said, "Let's go!"

She drove to the restaurant and parked. "This is a nice place," he said.

"I didn't pick it for the ambiance or the food," she said.

She went up to the hostess and said, "Scott and Laura. I believe you have a table for us?"

"Yes. This way," the tall, slender, hot, young thing said. She led them to the table nearest the floor to ceiling glass wall. It overlooked the river and a winding path. The hostess left. Scott sat and said, "So why did you pick this place?"

Laura turned her chair so it faced the northbound lane of the path. She perched herself on the edge of the chair and spread her legs wide. She smiled at her husband and said, "I was remembering a day before we were married and before we had children when we indulged ourselves in our sexual whims and perversions.

"Do you remember that shy girl who allowed you to draw out her real nature? She'd been suppressing her inclinations. She was embarrassed to admit she liked sex and that she liked exposing herself."

"Yes. Vaguely," Scott said.

The waiter came over and they gave him their drink order. After he walked away, they resumed their discussion. Laura said, "She's back. That girl got lost in a haze of kids, work, and a hurried, cluttered life. Look up. Look up!"

"What?" Scott asked. He looked up and saw a ceiling.

"Look up!"

Scott looked up again and then he looked around. He saw an elderly gentleman walking northbound on the path. He had his dog with him and was looking down talking to the mutt. Then, as if he heard Laura's command, the gentleman looked up.

His eyes widened, a smile crept onto his face, he paused and stared at Laura's pussy. It was just above eye level for him. His dog tugged and tugged on the leash, but the man stayed and studied her cunt. He then looked Scott and Laura in the face, tipped his hat, and resumed his stroll.

"That was fun," Laura said. "I've missed that. How about you?"

"Yes! I love my wife, but I miss my playful lover. We had such adventures!"

"Yes. We had great adventures and then, we'd hurry home and have sex. We'd talk about how we felt and what we did and we'd fuck again. That girl is back."

Scott and Laura ate their meal. The food was good, the service was excellent, but what made it memorable was the five men that looked up and saw Laura's glistening pussy. They paid the check and went for a drive.

"Where are you taking me?" Scott asked playfully.

"You'll see."

She drove further and pulled into the woodland parking lot. The same one where they'd gone dogging years ago. She said, "Things have changed since we were last here."

Scott looked around. The area looked the same to him. He asked, "How so?.

While she drove into the park, she handed him her phone and said, "I have written a text. Will you push send for me?"

He did. She said, "Back in the day, a couple parked, waited for people to find them and then, did their thing. Now, many of these spots are well known. You can post pictures and info, like when you are going to be there and what you are going to do.

"I've been posting naked photos of me online and telling our fellow perverts to look for me tonight. That text told them I'm here."

"The world is wired and so much more efficient," Scott said.

Laura parked the call, turned on the dome light. She kissed her husband. By the time they came up for air, a dozen men surrounded the car. She turned the heat up, he cracked the window to keep the windows from fogging, and she undressed. She tossed her shoes and dress in the back seat and turned to face her audience in a sexy, lacy bra and panties set.

The men hooted and hollered. "Show us your tits!" A chant went up "Titties! Titties! Titties!"

She undid her bra and tossed it aside. Her big, heavy breasts tumbled down her chest.

"Wow!" They are some big 'uns! "Sad and saggy! "Those are sweet looking melons." "Granny, is that you?"

Like last time the comments were split 50:50, but Scott and Laura craved the vulgar put-downs and those were the ones they heard from the twenty men wanking and shouting. Scott played with her tits. He shook them, pulled on her nipples, and held them up just to let them fall so the guys could see them quiver and shake.

They heard the derogatory comments. "Them's are tummytitties." "Zeppelins!" "Pencil test? Hell, this woman could hold a rolling pin with her heavy, saggy knockers!" "They hang lower than the ears of my beagle!" "Floppy bazooms!" Heavy hangers!" Flabby boobs!" Droop much?"

The guys had their dicks out. They started to chant, "Panties. Panties. Panties!"

Laura shucked them off and threw them out the window. A young man caught them and smelled them. Soon, they were being passed around and the big, wet spot on them was enjoyed by a dozen men.

The guys continued to look at her, to beat off, and to yell. They commented on her boobs, pussy, and body. Sometimes they were positive and encouraging. Scott and Laura were interested in the degrading ones. Those were the one that they enjoyed.

"Stinking beaver." Her underwear is full of twat poop!" "Skunk cunt!" "She's got a fish barrel between her legs." "She smells like a three-day-old pink taco!" "That pussy is a hazardous waste site!" "Odorific pokehole." "Poon tang!" "Devil's pussy." "Cunt monster."

"She's a big, old country girl." "I guess an ass that size needs thighs that big." "Be nice, she could crush us all with those thighs!" "Fat bitch!" "Beached whale!" "Sow with huge udders!" "What's her sorority? Omega Moo!" "She's a porkupine!"

While the guys called out these hideous comments, Scott played with Laura's boobs and pussy. He displayed them in the nastiest ways possible. He opened her vagina and made sure they saw her asshole.

"Oh. Oh!" Laura cried. "I'm loving this."

"Me too."

"I want to do more."

"Like what?" her husband asked.

"The things we used to talk about. The things you told me you wanted me to do. Hand me my purse."

Scott gave her her clutch bag. She reached in and pulled out two condoms. She showed them to her stunned husband, sat up, and opened the door. She grabbed her warm UGG boots from the back seat and slipped them on.

An old man stepped forward and said, "You're so beautiful. You remind me of my wife, Felicity. She's been gone twelve years. Dang, it. I was going to cum from looking at you. Now, I've lost my hard-on."

She looked at the bearded man. Half his teeth were gone. He smelled. His appearance disgusted her. Yet his words charmed her and turned her on. She leaned down and took his dirty, limp dick into the mouth.

"Oh, God! Bless you!"

She sat in the car with her feet in her warm boots on the ground. The old man stood between her legs. She blew him with the same enthusiasm she showed her husband. It got him hard and then, got him off.

"Oh. Ahhh!" The old man came. She swallowed some and then pulled off. The man grabbed his cock and stroked the rest of his cum out. It landed on her boobs. She laughed and laughed her sexy, infectious laugh.

"Bless you, child," the old man said. He stepped back and others rushed forward shouting, "Do me!" "Suck my dick!" "Me! Me!"

She pointed to a young guy and said, "Put this on and you can fuck me." She handed him a condom. He ripped it open and rolled it on his thick dick. She looked at a bald, overweight, middle-aged guy and said, "Do you want a blowjob?"

He nodded bobbing his head like a parakeet trying to attract a mate. She stepped away from the car and bent over at the hip. She presented her ass to the young stud and said, "Fuck me. Hard."

He didn't need to be asked twice. He got behind her, she grabbed his cock and guided it home. She was very wet. His thick cock slid in easily. "Emmm. Nice," she said as he bottomed out inside her.

Then she beckoned to the middle-aged guy. He came forward. She wrapped her hand around his puny dick and brought it to her mouth. She sucked the little dick while a big one slammed into her. The young man fucked her forcefully. She absorbed his thrusts. Her stout thighs and big ass were so strong he couldn't even rock her forward.

The men groaned enjoying having sex with this anonymous woman. She was shaking. An orgasm was building inside her. She couldn't vocalize because she was blowing the bald guy.

"Fuck!" the middle-aged man cried out and came. A measly half mouthful of cum came out of his prick. He pulled out of her mouth quickly. Suddenly his dick was overly sensitive.

"Fuck me. Fuck me!" she hollered at the young stud. He picked up his pace.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!" she cried out as she came in front of strangers.

"Oh. OH!" the young man groaned and he climaxed.

The copulating couple froze and felt their bliss. The young man pulled out, went over to the car and leaned against it to recover. A half dozen guys came to Laura. They mauled her body. Hands groped her breasts and butt. Fingers penetrated her ass and cunt.

She was still leaning over. Three dicks were shoved in her face. She laughed. A deep laugh, expressing excitement and joy, rolled out of her. She felt like a kid in the candy store. She looked at the three cocks in her face and then, she stood and looked at the hard dicks around her. She selected another.

There was a black man in the crowd. She said, "I've never kissed or had sex with a black man."

The black gentleman recognized his opportunity. He stepped forward and said, "Tonight, you shall do both." They came to each other. Lust shone brightly in their eyes. His hands held her face and they kissed as if they were longtime lovers.

"Emmm," she moaned and then, slipped her tongue into his mouth.

One of his hands went to her breasts. He hefted a big, long, and heavy teat. Someone behind her, someone she didn't know and couldn't see, was fingering her pussy. Laura loved it. She spread her legs and gave him access. The black man began sucking on her tit.

"Oh! Ohhh!" she groaned.

This went on for a minute. She luxuriated in the scene and sensations. Scott and the other men watched and wished it was them who was lucky enough to be with the thick woman with the pretty face.

Laura raised her left hand, offered the last condom to the black man, and said, "Will you fuck me?"

"Yes, Aphrodite. Goddess of beauty and love." He took the condom and quickly put it on.

She moved to the car, leaned over, and placed her hands on the front hood. Scott and the other men moved to have a good view of her having sex. The black man undid his pants and pulled down his underwear. They gathered around his ankles. He took her from behind. He entered her gently and, at first, they leisurely made love in a relaxed manner as if they were old lovers.

Laura's orgasm was building and building. "Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh..." she cried out in rhythm with his strokes. She glanced at the crowd with hooded eyes. She smiled at her husband. He had his cock in his hand. He rubbed his cock like the others. That pleased her.

"OH! OH!" she moaned loudly and without the least bit of embarrassment.

The black man groaned, "Ohhh!" He knew she was close. Her pussy was hot and slick. She was moving her hips more forcefully and rapidly. He grabbed her hips and pounded his prick into her again and again and again!

"OHMYGOD!" she cried and climaxed.

"Ohhhhhh," the black man called out as he too orgasmed. He drove in deep and held his cock there. The condom swelled with his sperm. When he was done, he rolled away and sat bare-assed on the car.

Scott immediately went to his wife. He pulled his trousers and underwear down to his knees. He stepped behind her and shoved his aching cock into her hole. "Ohhh," he cried feeling the welcoming warmth and wetness of her cunt.

His actions surprised Laura. She looked to see who was in her. She laughed seeing the look of lust and desperation on his face. Scott only managed a couple of thrusts before he came.

"Fuck!" he cried. He pressed his hips against her ass and filled her with his cum.

The big woman laughed her joyful, sexy, infectious laugh. Scott pulled out and joined the black man sitting against the car gasping for air.

A half dozen guys came forward, jacking off furiously. One by one they came, ropes of cum flew out of their dicks and onto her body. The other men cheered the wankers on. Scott watched in amazement.

Laura loved it and continued to laugh. Soon she was covered in cum. Other men shouted, "Let me fuck you!" "I'll rock your world." "Have my baby!"

She said, "Thanks, guys. Another time. It's been a wonderful evening. We'll do this again!"

She turned to her husband and said, "Scott, there are towels in the truck. Give me one to sit on, one to wipe this spunk of me, and take me home."

He pulled on his clothes and got the towels. She wiped her body, waved and blew a kiss to the crowd, and then, got into the car. Her fans cheered her as she and Scott drove away.

The men shouted, "Come back soon!" "Fuck me next time!" "Hurry back!"

They drove in silence for a bit. Laura was naked. She asked, "So was it good for you?"

"Yes. You dirty slut! I loved every minute!"

"Me too," she said grinning broadly. "We have to do this again soon."

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" her husband shouted. "How about Easter!"