Dogging in Zululand Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple's first time dogging.
1k words
3.75
18.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot blistering day on the Zululand coast. Greg grew up in Richards Bay and was accustomed to temperatures of 36 ˚C and humidity levels of 83%. It was a sweltering day and he and Rachel were travelling in an SUV that had air conditioning on full blast. She was dressed in a simple sundress. It clung to her body and he could see she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were hard and pointed against the thin material. She was almost 50 years old, but Greg thought she was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. She didn't like the fact that her boobs were starting to sag, and that she was carrying a few extra kilograms. It had taken a lot of persuading from Greg to get her to agree to the adventure they were on.

Greg had kept a secret from Rachel for a long time. He harboured a fantasy of watching her get fucked by other guys. He kept the fantasy to himself for a long time, but then started introducing it to her in the bedroom. He bought a 9" dildo and fucked her with it as part of their foreplay. He asked her how another cock felt in her while stroking it in and out of her wet pussy. At first Rachel resisted his urging and told him he was enough for her. Greg persisted however and started noticing how wet Rachel got when he introduced another "lover" into their lovemaking. Soon Rachel started squirting and experiencing intense orgasms. She denied it was the fantasy, but Greg knew better. So today they were heading off to a remote location in Zululand, frequented by couples and singles who took part in dogging. Greg had found out about it on a local swingers online forum, and it seemed legitimate. He had advertised that he and his wife would be playing late Friday afternoon at the site. Rachel agreed to fuck Greg while other watched, but didn't want others partaking. So Greg had stated that only voyeurs were welcome.

They got to the site around four, and the heat was waning. Greg found a parking spot under a few acacia trees. The shade was welcome as Greg turned the SUV's engine off and rolled down the windows. He could see a few cars parked around and hoped these were the guys who seemed keen to watch the couple. Greg leaned over and started kissing Rachel passionately. She sucked on his tongue as his hand reached for the hem of her sundress. He slowly slid his hand up, exposing her legs to anyone who could see. Out of the corner of his eye Greg saw some movement next to the passenger window and realised it was the dude who had the handle of 'I.C.U" on the swinger forum. Greg's hand finally reached the apex of Rachel's thighs and he groaned into her mouth when he felt she had no panties on. Her smooth pussy was wet as he rubbed up and down her outer pussy lips. He looked up and saw that the I.C.U dude was staring at Rachel's exposed pussy.

Greg's cock was straining in his pants and he felt Rachel rub it. Hstopped kissing her and looked into her dark eyes as she reached for his zipper and then reached into his briefs to pull his cock out. Now they were both exposed. I.C.U. was still staring at Rachel's pussy as Greg rubbed up and down through her folds.

Greg wanted the guy to see Rachel in all her glory so he pulled the sundress up over her head. Rachel sat there totally naked. Greg started sucking on her tits, and his hands returned to her cunny. He slowly inserted a finger into her tunnel and felt her lift her arse off the seat to sink it deeper in. Greg started slowly finger fucking her, while his lips were latched to her nipple. He looked up and saw that I.C.U. had fished his cock out of his jeans. Greg couldn't help but be impressed. Greg wasn't small, about 6.5 inches in length and a thick girth of 5.5", but I.C.U. had what looked like a 9.5" dick and was as thick as Greg. Greg had inadvertently unlatched from Rachel's nipple as he stared at the monster cock. Rachel noticed and her eyes followed Gregs. She let out a little surprised gasp when she saw I.C.U's cock. He was very different from Greg. Greg's dick was smooth and cut, but this guy's cock was veiny and uncut. Greg sat back on the driver's side pulling Rachel with him. Her head dipped down to his cock and she started giving him a blowjob. She inserted her fingers into her pussy and masturbated fast and furiously. Soon she felt her orgasm building and she sat back and placed both feet on the dashboard while she stuck 3 fingers into her cunt. She fucked herself while staring at the stranger's veiny cock, which was glistening with precum. It took a minute of Rachel pumping the three fingers in and out her crotch before she came and squirted all over the dashboard. All this while, Greg stroked his cock while watching his wife displaying herself to this stranger. As Rachel was coming down from her orgasm,

Greg climbed out of the car, walked around to the passenger door and nodded to I.C.U. He opened the door and turned Rachel so that her legs were out of the door. He opened the legs and crouching down entered her wet snatch. He fucked her with vigour ad knew he wouldn't last long and soon came deep inside Rachel. He pulled out and spun her around so that she was kneeling on her seat, her arms resting on the driver's seat. Her pussy and arse were on display. Greg slid three fingers into her warm cream-pie and finger fucked her. His fingers were coated in both of their cum and they slid in and out with ease. He soon added his pinky finger into her chocolate starfish and she started panting with ecstasy. Rachel started shaking and then released an immense volume of cum as she squirted all over his fingers. Greg pulled his fingers out and watched the wet mess her pussy had become. I.C.U. moved in closer, staring at her ruined pussy and started shooting his load all over her arse and some ran down her pussy.