My Wife's Journey to Become a Slut

Story Info
My wife's adventures over the years.
3.5k words
3.51
13.5k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is very real and spanned over quite a few years. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed reliving it.

My wife was always a very good looking and sexy woman. Several years after we were married I suggested the idea on a MFM encounter. My wife showed little interest in this idea but I kept suggesting it until finally after about a year she reluctantly agreed to meet with a guy that I had found on line. His name was Paul and we agreed to just meet for a drink to test the chemistry. We met at a local hotel for drinks and had a good time and everyone seemed to get along well. Not wanting to push too hard nothing happened on our first meeting but we did agree to meet again the following weekend. That meeting went equally well and this time Paul & Rita even slow danced together a few times in the lounge where we met. I could tell that Rita was really warming up to Paul as they laughed and danced together. After a couple of hours, we agreed to meet for a third time but this would be at a small local bar I was very surprised that Rita seemed all in for this growing adventure. Paul then walked us out to our car and then kissed Rita goodbye as she prepared to get into our car. As Rita got into our car she spread her legs wide open for Paul and showed him her sweet pussy. I was very surprised to see that she had worn crotchless pantyhose that evening and Paul got a good look at her luscious pussy as he smiled and told her "I can't wait until next weekend".

The following weekend we met at a the local bar which was very dimly lit. Paul snuggled up real close to Rita in the booth and the two of them began making out a little right there in the booth. The drinks and conversation continued for some time until it became apparent to me that Paul had his hand under Rita's dress and was pleasuring her as we sat there right in the booth. After several more drinks I asked Paul if he wanted to walk us out to out car. When we got to our car, I invited Paul to get in the backseat with Rita as I sat in the front behind the steering wheel. Within a few minutes the two of them were going at it hot and heavy. Paul had Rita's big tits out of her dress and was sucking on them. Rita then spread her legs wide open as Paul began fingering her wet pussy. The next thing I knew, Paul unzipped his pants and took out his big throbbing cock which Rita immediately took into her hot mouth. Rita continued sucking Paul off for about 10 minutes until he shot a huge load all over Rita's face, tits and hair. I was surprised by the size of Paul's load but what surprised me even more was the fact that Rita then took his big oozing cock back into her mouth. She obviously loved Paul's big cock and was even willing to swallow some of his cum which was unusual for her. We talked in the car for a while and Paul told us he would get a motel room the following Friday night.

The following Friday when I got home from work Rita was getting dressed and was all excited to meet Paul later that evening. She put on a tight low cut, tight fitting knit dress with crotchless pantyhose and heels. As we drove to the motel Paul called us and told us he was in Room 212. Rita then asked me if I would get mad if Paul fucked her. I told her NO as long as he used protection. She said "Good, because I really want to feel his big cock in me". When we got to the room Paul & Rita immediately began embracing and kissing. Within a few minutes Paul had Rita's dress off and they were making out on the bed when Rita took Paul's cock and immediately began sucking on it as it grew larger & larger. I then took out my camera and started taking pictures of the two of them kissing, fondling and going at it like two dogs in heat. Eventually they were both completely naked on the bed and Rita spread her legs wide open as Paul slid a condom on to his big throbbing cock. He then slowly pressed his big cock into Rita's wet pussy as she moaned and gyrated. He then started fucking her deep & hard as Rita screamed in pleasure as I continued taking pictures. They went at it for about 15 minutes until Paul exploded filling his condom with a big load of hot cum. He then took his condom off when Rita took his semi limp cock back into her mouth and began sucking on it again. As Paul was recovering, I mounted Rita's stretched out pussy and fucked her until I exploded deep inside her well used pussy filling it with a load of my hot cum. Rita took both of us and was still attacking Paul for more after I finished fucking her. Paul then called Rita a "nympho" and told her she was an incredible cock sucker and fuck.

Since Paul was married we had to be careful in when & where we could get together but over the next 6 months or so we would get together at motels about once a month. When I was out of town on business once Rita told me that Paul had contacted her and asked her to get together solo. Rita then asked me if she could get together with Paul by herself. I told her YES as long as she remembered our rules. Later that night she called me and told me that she had gotten together with Paul that and that he had fucked her brains out non-stop for over an hour. She then told me she deep throated Paul's big cock and Paul went as far to fuck her ass for a while. She said it hurt but felt sooo good.

About a year into our relationship when we were all comfortable and certain everyone was clean, we agreed to let Paul fuck her bareback. That was quite a night! Paul fucked her hard for quite a while until he finally unloaded in her. As her pulled out to give me a turn, his cum slowly oozed out of her well used cunt. As I mounted her, Rita asked me if I was in her because Paul had stretched her out so good and her cunt was very sloppy. As I fucked her, I could feel her cunt was very sloppy and full of Paul's cum. After I left my deposit in her sloppy pussy I could see more cum slowly oozing out of her. We all laid on the bed for a while until Rita started sucking on Paul's cock. I then told her, "hey hey hey, what about my cock". She then started going back and forth sucking both of our cocks and eventually had both cocks in her mouth at the same time. She then started to deep throat Paul as she rapidly kept jerking him off until he finally exploded filling her mouth with a nice load of cum.

Paul then told us about one of his friends who was very well hung, who he thought Rita might enjoy playing with. He asked if he could bring his friend Don to our next get together to which we agreed. When I first told Rita Paul was going to bring a friend she was a little apprehensive but got excited when I told her Paul said he was well hung. So at our next get together, Paul, Don & I took turns with Rita. Paul fucked her first and the I let Don fuck her next (wearing a condom). Rita let out a big gasp when Don first mounted her. The deeper he went the louder she became telling him "deeper, deeper, God that feels so good". As we all laid on the bed rejuvenating, Paul suggested that we DP Rita. Paul mounted her ass as Don buried his big cock deep in her pussy as I took pictures of Rita being stuffed full with cock,

About three months later Paul was transferred to out of town and we would only get together with him about twice a year after that. Rita, Don & I would occasionally get together for fun but since Don had a steady girlfriend we didn't get together with him very often. I sensed that Rita was missing the attention of both Paul & Don so I asked her if I should try and recruit another "stud" for her. I then "interviewed" some guys on line and arranged for us to meet with a couple of them. We then met Jack for a drink and then he and Rita got better acquainted in the back seat of our car. They made out for a while as Jack felt her up, sucked on her tits and fingered her wet pussy. After a few minutes he took his cock out and Rita began jerking off his cock. Rita then went down on his cock which was supposed to be 8" but in reality Rita said he was more like 5". He then shot his load all over her tits after only about 3 minutes of sucking. To say the least, Rita was not overly impressed with him.

Our next "candidate" was Gerry a well hung 6' 3" black man who sounded very interesting to Rita. We met Gerry for drinks and invited him into the backseat with Rita. They got acquainted very quickly. Within a few minutes Gerry had his fingers in Rita's wet cunt. He then tried to mount Rita right there in the backseat without wearing a condom. We quickly put an end to that and Rita then took his big black cock in her mouth and began sucking wildly on it until he shot his load all over Rita's face and tits. Rita & Gerry and I got together at a motel a few weeks later with the understanding that it was for safe sex only. I took pictures and video of Rita sucking Gerry's big black cock and it is disappearing into her creamy white pussy. The sight of Rita kissing & snuggling with a big black man was very exciting for me. We "played" with Gerry about 3 or 4 different times when Gerry told me he'd like to show Rita off to his friends at a party he had been invited to. By this point, we were both pretty comfortable with Gerry so Rita agreed to go with him.

Rita got all dressed up in a slinky outfit for Gerry and he picked her up around 8 to go to the party which was just about 10 minutes away. When they got there, Gerry introduced Rita around to his friends (most of which were black men) and it became clear that Gerry had filled them in that his married white friend was a slut that he had been fucking for sometime. The guys were all fairly aggressive with Rita knowing her background with Gerry and they came on to her kissing & fondling her as they talked. Gerry's best friend William spent a lot of time talking with Rita & Gerry and referred to Rita as Gerry's new "married nigga slut" since it was apparent that Gerry had filled him in on all of their background. He went on to tell Rita that Gerry had told him that she was a great cocksucker. As the night went on Rita found herself and Gerry & William in the bedroom together. Before too long Rita was laying on the bed as Gerry slid his big (condom covered) cock into Rita's cunt as William got a blowjob from Rita. Rita told me it was very exciting to have 2 black cocks in her pussy and mouth at the same time.

One day Rita got a phone call from Paul telling her that he would be back in town the following week to attend a business conference and suggested to Rita that they get together in the evening after his meeting. Rita quickly agreed but told him that I had tickets to a basketball game and couldn't attend but Frank was OK with it since he was very comfortable with Paul. Since it had been several months since Rita had seen Paul, she decided to surprise him by wearing just a cutout bra, garter belt, stocking & heels under her full-length winter coat. When she entered Paul's hotel room they quickly embraced and made it over to the bed and began making out. Rita then told Paul how much she missed his big cock. Just then there was a knock on the door and Paul let one of his work buddies in as Rita laid on the bed in just her cutout bra, garter belt, stockings & heels. Paul introduced Rita to Jim and Rita figured out that Paul had arranged this. Then there was another knock on the door and Ed came in. This was beginning to look like a real set up by Paul. Then there was a third knock on the door as Tom came in. There was Rita on the bed surrounded by 4 guys and it became clear that Rita was in for a full night of sucking and fucking. Paul then told the guys that Rita was his married friend who loves to suck and fuck, in fact he called her "his slut of the year".

The guys then quickly got undresses and circled Rita who was kneeling in the middle of the bedroom floor. Slowly Rita began sucking on one cock after another until she was surround by 4 hard cocks as the guys took turns rubbing her wet pussy. Rita was a little taken back with one guys uncut cock (she had never seen one in person before). He told her just suck on the foreskin and head will slowly emerge. This circle suck went on for some time until one of the guys blew his load all over Rita's face as the other guys cheered. Rita then moves on to the next guy and starts sucking his cock with cum dripping off her face. She continues sucking on his cock until he shoots his load in her mouth which she quickly spits out. Rita then sucks on the next guy until he comes all over her big tits. Paul then told the guys that he was now going to fuck Rita and they were all welcome to watch and take turns stuffing their limp cocks in her mouth. Paul continued fucking her long & hard until he came deep inside of her as his cum slowly oozed out of her as Rita sucks on his balls and "rims" his asshole for the guys.

Rita & I took several trips to Maui and I decided it might be fun to spice up our next trip there. I searched on line for a horny guy in Maui who was looking to play. I found this one guy and decided to set something up with him without telling Rita. We met Tom in a bar and just chatted for a while. He told us he had a motorcycle and aske Rita if she wanted to go for a ride. She agreed and off they went. With Rita not knowing that I had pre-arranged the meeting I wasn't sure what would happen. They were gone for over a half hour when they returned both with sheepish grins on their faces. Later that night Rita told me that they stopped along the way and she gave him a blowjob. After a few more drinks (not knowing what had already transpired) I suggest that we all take a ride in my car and off we went. I stopped at a secluded place near the beach and off we walked as I reached over and took Rita's tits out of her blouse for tom to see. Before long, we were all laying on a blanket on the beach. I asked Tom if he had a condom to which he replied YES, so then I asked him if he'd love to fuck Rita. He quickly obliged and before too long Rita was laying on the blanket on her back with her top and shorts off as Tom started fucking. I then straddled Rita's head and had her suck off my cock as Tom fucked her. It was a very hot experience and I blew my load down Rita's throat right there on the beach.

I agreed to let Rita meet out of town (solo) when he was on a business trip. From what Rita told me the two of them fucked up a storm all night long. Pau fucked her mouth, cunt & asshole repeatedly until they were both exhausted. The following day after Paul's meeting Paul took her to a tattoo parlor. Paul wanted Rita to get a tattoo above her pussy that said "Paul's Slut" but Rita figured (correctly) that I wouldn't like that so she agreed to have her pussy lips pierced. That night back in the hotel she was too sore to fuck so she just sucked on Paul's cock until he filled her mouth with cum. I was quite surprised when she got back in town and showed me her piercing.

Several years ago I got a call from Paul telling me that he would be in Las Vegas for a business meeting in a few weeks and he was wondering if we would fly in to get together again. I told him that it sounded like a lot of fun. Then he told me that he had an idea for us to "pimp out" Rita in Vegas. He said he would check out the strip clubs for a good looking horny guy for Rita before we got into town. He said the 3 of us could have fun on Thursday night and hen he would try and line up a guy for Rita on Friday night. I told him that it sounded like fun. After Paul got into town he showed pictures of Rita to a few guys in the strip club and found one guy who was interested. He agreed to pay $200 for a night with Rita and then Paul told him that both he and I would be in the room with him videoing him and Rita. He agreed to use condoms and told Paul that the videotaping didn't bother him.

When Rita & I flew into Vegas, Paul picked us up at the airport and drove us to his hotel. By this time I has already told Rita that Paul and I were going to pimp her out to some guy in Vegas and that we would both be in the room with her so she would be safe. When we got to Paul's room we took turns fondling & kissing Rita. Before too long, all 3 of us were naked on the bed when Paul told Rita he wanted her to be his "anal whore" and slowly began to ease his cock into her tight asshole as she moaned and squirmed in pleasure. Then I mounted Rita's cunt and the two of us DP'd Rita deep & hard for quite some time. Then Paul made Rita sit on his cock and ride up & down on his cock as she rubbed her clit. Before too long., Rita was squirting all over the bed as I looked on and videoed all the action.

The next day (Friday) we met Jermaine in the casino bar for drinks. When he first met Rita she was surprised to see that he was a good-looking black man about 40 years old. After he introduced himself, he told Rita that she was gorgeous and that picture that Paul had showed him didn't do her justice. Rita just smiled and said thank you. After a few drinks, they all headed up to Paul's room where Rita and Jermaine immediately started going at it. Before long they were both naked on the bed as Paul and I set up the video camera. Rita immediately went down on Jermaine and started sucking on his good sized black cock which continued to swell as she sucked. Jermaine then rolled Rita over and started sucking wildly on her pussy lips and clit as she gyrated in pleasure. Eventually he straddled Rita and eased his big black (condom covered) cock into her wet pussy. The two of them fucked like dogs in heat as Jermaine talked nasty to her calling her a slut and his nigga whore. After Jermaine finished fucking Rita both Paul & I fucked her both unloading deep inside of her well used cunt as she continued sucking of Jermaine's limp cock.

I hope you all enjoyed our adventures over the years!