Dogging Treats Pt. 09

Story Info
Saturday the regional bosses party, Chrissy’s on the menu.
4.5k words
4.71
8k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Janey to stay with us temporarily to give her a break from Dave's mental punishment he felt compelled to dish out. I'm sure Evan felt the same way about the two faced SOB. That said, knowing my husband, Evan also sensed opportunity.

Evan had a thing for Janey. Nothing where I thought our marriage was threatened. It was motivated primarily by sex. So when you put two Subs and one Dom together under one roof what do you get?

Answer: A) a good time or B) a really, really good time.

As much as the three of us loved dogging together I suspected the latter. Besides, we'd all had sex with one another, one of us always watching the other two.

Still, a small part of me wondered what it would feel like coming home from the grocery and finding Evan fucking Janey in our bed. Our bedroom was our marriage sanctuary from everything else spinning around our heads.

To my knowledge it hadn't happened so I trusted Janey to respect that thin boundary unless invited in by both of us and that was a possibility with Evan directing traffic. Janey and I had tasted our mutual girl-cum on the ride home from dogging so a little sisterly affection seemed quite natural.

We were overly sexed but happy to have such hair trigger orgasms.

At breakfast, the second morning before going off to work, Evan asked, "Would you girls like to have a good time Saturday night?"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Word travels fast and last Sunday's football gangbang got around the office like wildfire. It's such the hot topic that Terry asked again about seeing you, fearing he'd be left out of the mix and Mr. Johnson's johnson can barely contain itself."

Evan started laughing hard. "Chrissy, you're more popular than I am in my own office and everybody wants to be my friend because you're my hotwife!"

"What did you expect letting me loose on your co-workers?!?"

"You're right, you're right, so let me tell you what Mr. Johnson cooked up for Saturday. Realizing that the regional bosses were descending upon us for the weekend and, once again, having nothing special prepared other than the usual office presentations, bar meetings, restaurant meals and maybe a late night strip club pitstop...and then he thought of you."

"Oh."

"Oh, yes. Then he suggested drinks and debauchery here at our house late Saturday night featuring, of course, you. I told him you'd love to."

"That's fine but I want you to tell me what to do."

Evan smiled. "Come here."

Still in my sleep lingerie, he pulled down my panties and sharply slapped my ass. "Saturday night I'm having the regional managers over and I want you to fuck and suck all of them. Whatever kinky thing they want, you do. Understand?"

"Yes," I said, looking at Janey with a slight smile.

"Evan?" said Janey, with a little coquettish look on her face. "Will you make me have to do something too?"

Evan was thoroughly enjoying this embarrassment of riches. "Come here, Janey." She slid over to him. "Since you live here for now, I want you to fuck them as well."

"Yes, sir, I will."

"How many men?" I asked.

"Eight or nine, not counting my boss, it depends on the interest. Most of these guys are just looking for an excuse to go wild away from home so nine seems most likely. Also, I will put out a lube bottle on the end table and that's mostly for your comfort. I will handle bartending duties but you two are the main hostesses. I'll leave it up to you as to what you want to wear. You girls definitely know sexy."

"Shopping trip?!?" I suggested excitedly.

"Okay, but try not to murder the credit card."

All I registered at that moment was the word 'try' and that's open to interpretation. If Evan moving quickly up the corporate ladder was relying heavily on my charms it would seem to me that clothing cost should be incidental to success.

You can quote me on that.

Janey and I were looking forward to this. I had no doubt my slut sister and I would get loads of action. Beautiful girls for the taking? Ten drunken horn toads and two pussies? The only worry might be fistfights over us.

***

Janey drove and we headed for the mall. I have no idea how he managed to get my number but in the middle of all this planning Terry called my cell. "Evan said it was okay to spend some time with you again. It's a weird marriage you guys got going but whatever, I want to see you."

"Look, Terry, I'd love to but I'm really busy right now. Let's wait a bit." I was regretting it as I said it. I enjoyed him and wanted to fuck again.

"Chrissy, I can't sleep and I can't eat thinking about you."

It was not in my nature to say no. He was a good looking guy who was obsessed with me and I had Evan's blessing but..."When I get free you can use me but right now, get a good grip on your cock and dream of me until I see you again."

I reluctantly hung up and said nothing to Janey about the call. I set my mind back on the party and we went shopping. Now I was distracted by what Terry had said. He wanted to put that lovely cock of his up that 'we never close' pussy of mine and it was all I could think about.

We bought a couple of lingerie pieces and dresses each, thinking changing outfits might be more fun. As I tried on one of the pieces in the dressing room, Terry came to my impressionable psyche. I imagined him taking it off me and bending me over. I started fingering myself in the mirror and was close to cumming when Janey asked, from outside the door, "How does it look?"

I opened the door and modeled the 2 piece lace bra and G-string set.

"Oh my god, Chrissy. You look unbelievable."

"I better buy these because the G-string is slightly tainted with my girl stuff."

"Chrissy! You bad girl!"

"Janey, something is really distracting me. Would you mind if we go home and go out again tomorrow?"

"No problem. We'll come back. Boy toy troubles?"

Janey was really getting to know me. "Ya, one of the guys from last Sunday. He desperately wants me one on one. I put him off but can't get him out of my head. Evan told him he could have me."

"Let's go home. Text him later."

***

I waited to text him but, for sure, I needed to fuck him. When we got in the front door Evan was standing there like a stern father, looking at me like I'd broken some unknown rule.

"Chrissy! What have I told you about being rude to other men?"

"What are you talking about?"

He went to the dining room table and picked up a box with a bow on it. "And here I got you a gift and everything."

I undid the bow, lifted the top off and there was an amazingly sexy white bra, panty and garter belt set, the pieces interconnected with thin straps. "Holy crap, this is gorgeous. You know me so well!"

"Try it on," he said.

I picked up the box to head for the bedroom.

"No, try it on here. I want to see you in all your glory."

Janey chimed in, "That is so hot. Do it here."

I stripped down for my audience and pulled on the pieces one by one. When I was finished Janey just stared at me with her mouth open. "You look like a goddess waiting to be fucked."

"Now let's address that rudeness problem. Go to the bedroom," he demanded and followed me. When the door swung open there was Terry sitting in a chair next to the window.

"Now," Evan lectured me, "next time I tell a man he can fuck you all you say is where and when." To Terry he said, "Have at her, my friend, I'll watch from that chair."

"My pleasure," said Terry, "you look so fucking hot, Chrissy.

Just for fun," said Evan, "since I'm going to get my rocks off, why don't I direct the action like a porn scene? After all, It's starring my wife. And let's bring Janey in to watch also. JANEY!!!"

Janey came in the room and sat quietly on the bench in front of my makeup mirror. Terry and I stood face to face.

"Chrissy, how bad do you want Terry right now?" asked my husband.

"I've been thinking about him all day."

"And Terry, how much do you want Chrissy?"

"I've thought of nothing else since last Sunday."

After that, Evan told us what to do and when and we happily carried out orders.

"Touch her body, touch her everywhere, caress her. Seduce her."

Terry explored my curves, his fingers driving me crazy as they passed hotspots and triggers that made me crazy wet. He'd smile when I'd shiver. His big hands cradled my round firm ass.

"She's got one sweet ass doesn't she, Terry?

Terry said nothing, focused fully on me.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Janey with her pants open and her hand down her panties.

Terry ran his touch to my crotch and slowly finger fucked me as I moaned. He then pulled out his finger and sucked my wetness from it.

"Yes, Terry, very nice. Sweet isn't she? Kiss her. Kiss her deeply. Let your tongues connect. Terry, all you can think about is fucking her before her husband gets home."

Janey giggled.

"Undress him all the way, Chrissy." I obeyed. "That's it. So sexy."

Now suck his cock, Chrissy. Let me see you suck it good, baby."

I pushed Terry playfully back on the bed and went after his shaft. I looked him in the eyes as my head bobbed up and down. His cock felt so good in my mouth and all I wanted was to please him. He patted my cheeks to feel his cock as it slid back and forth in my mouth.

Janey and Evan were both jerking away watching us.

"Take off her bra and fondle her tits. Keep in mind she likes a little nipple twisting pain."

Evan knew what ignited my pussy. It got me hotter than shit and took my breath away when a man would hurt me like that. Terry didn't do it right away. Saving it?

He took a handful of my hair and yanked my head down all the way until my nose touched his stomach. I coughed when he let me up and then he'd pull me down again. Huge strands of saliva hung from my chin.

"Fuck, Chrissy, yes you hot little slut. Take his eight inches all the way."

I heard Janey, "Oh fuuuccckkk, Chrissy!!!!" I knew she had orgasmed. Evan seizing the opportunity told Janey, "Get your hot little ass on my pole."

Back to us...

"Eat her, Terry. She'll cum quick and that's when you fuck her for the first time."

Terry and I switched positions and he spent a lot of time finding and tonguing my sweet spot. I could feel the energy growing in my belly, ready to take me to my personal paradise.

I could hear muffled sounds from Janey and Evan. He was looking over her shoulder at us and fucking her.

"When she starts to cum, fuck her right away. It makes her crazy."

He kept going at my clit until the feeling twisted me, my torso lifted off the bed and I spasmed. As soon as it came roaring through my body, "AaaahhhhhAAAAAAHHHHHHH, sonofabitch, fuuuuccckkkkkk I'm cuuummmiinngg " and in a heartbeat Terry had launched his cock hard into my tingling pussy which caused another brand new eruption. "Fuuuccckkkk meeee, I'm cuuummmiinngg again! Fuuuccckkk." My engine room slathered his shaft with girl-cum.

Terry was ecstatically railing away and all of his waiting was packed into his hot cock. He constantly had me on the edge of cumming. I'd forgotten we weren't alone until...

"Chrissy, mount Terry cowgirl style so I can see those fabulous tits bounce."

I straddled Terry and inserted his cock in my anxious pussy. He held my waist as we fucked with an excited rhythm. Even with Evan's direction in the background, Terry and I fell into our own world, only wanting each other's lusty sex. It wasn't love, I didn't really know him, but I knew this wouldn't be the last time he asked for me.

"Yes, yes, yes, that is a treat. Bounce that ass."

I watched Janey's top came off along with her bra and Evan fucked her with a lot more energy. Now when he gave a direction his breathing was more labored.

Terry reached up and twisted my nipples until I gasped and let out a long groan. He did it again only harder. I screamed and the orgasm jumped out of me like a wild animal. I was struggling to get a breath and felt out of control.

"Fuck her on all fours facing me. Now!"

I did as he asked and Terry was really pounding me, I must have sounded like a cat in heat. My nipples still stung and this beast was fucking me like a jackhammer. Pound, pound, pound...".

"Fuck her, Terry! Fuck the hell out of my wife!!! Fuck the bitch!!!"

Terry did not disappoint the director. He slammed his cock in me as hard as he could and in the middle of that reached around and twisted my nipples yet again. I screamed, the girl-cum dripping out of me like somebody turned on a faucet.

Evan said something in Janey's ear and she reached over on my makeup table and handed a tube of lube to Terry.

"Fuck her in the ass!!! I want to see you make her scream, Terry."

Terry applied a dab of the jell on my anus while still working on my pussy. He never stopped. With one fluid motion he pulled out of my cunt and penetrated my ass and kept banging away.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuucckkkk, Terry!!!!" I screamed and screamed so loud I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops.

"Yes, yes, bang her hot ass!!! Fuucckkk yes."

I was so out of my head I thought I'd pass out. I was cumming in waves and the sheets were soaked. He had to be close, I thought.

Just then he yelled, "I'm cuuummmiiinngg!!!"

"Leave it in her ass, c'mon buddy!! Shoot your load in her ass, Terry!!!!

I could feel his cock expanding then exploding into my hole. In sync, Evan filled Janey's pussy with his cum.

We were exhausted but happy. It was like we'd all run a marathon. Terry's spunk was backing out of my ass so I headed for the bathroom, followed closely by Janey. When we came out the boys were talking like old buddies...

"She was incredible. Thanks for sharing her."

"No problem, buddy. She just loves it so I try and make her happy...say, Janey, why don't we exit so these lovebirds can say a proper goodbye?"

When they cleared the room, I sat on Terry's lap and we kissed hot and heavy. "I better go or else I'll jump back in you again. You're really something."

"Til next time..." I said.

***

We figured out what we needed for the party and Janey and I made a grocery run Saturday afternoon. The run was punctuated by texts from Terry saying what a sexy woman I was and he couldn't wait to see me again. There was a little bit of a red flag coming up in my head, concerned that he might start confusing sex with love. I wanted to fuck him not make him my husband. I already had one of those. I'd have to pay attention to that in future liaisons.

I decided not to answer the texts for now and think of the job at hand. Well, it was hardly a job. With Janey's help I was going to have an exciting night fucking 9 or 10 guys. I was getting moist just thinking about it.

I loved being a dirty girl, your bitch to be used for pleasure. I can't remember not having the dirty submissive fantasies. The five years of our marriage I spent trying to be the stereotypical housewife were pure torture. That wasn't me and kudos to Evan for seeing through that.

Tonight, performing for my husband, I'd be giving up my body for a group of cocks who would ache to make me their cum slut.

I was a very dirty girl and loving it.

***

The party was starting at nine, after their dinner and drinks at the hotel so they'd already be relaxed by the time they hit our door.

I wore a deep blue, form fitting wraparound dress with a plunging neckline to show off the cleavage. Under that was the white bra/G-string/garter ensemble that Evan brought me sans the garter since it would be one more thing to wrestle with. White lace stockings and black heels finished the look.

Janey wore a very unbuttoned white satin blouse with a way too short black skirt. Red thigh highs and the standard issue black high heels. Underneath that, a fire engine red lace bra and panty set.

We decided just for fun to introduce ourselves but not mention right away that I was Evan's wife. It was to be a surprise at the end of the night. Of course, Mr. Johnson knew but he thought it was a fun idea too. Our guests arrived pretty much at once, the stretch limo able to handle the bunch. Mr. Johnson taking his own car.

Evan ushered everyone in and seated and then announced that "the girls will be around to take your drink order." As we came out of the kitchen he said, "This is the delicious, Chrissy and this is the delectable, Janey." We stepped out and posed seductively. "These girls are here to help you enjoy the party so don't talk too much business."

Everyone laughed but the message was clear, we were the entertainment. One trip around the group proved that. Hands rested everywhere they could and one of them always wanted us to sit on their lap. Everything was initially light foreplay as they tried to gauge how far they could go but by the second round a few guys were pushing the boundaries. Hands reached for our thighs or copped a feel of our asses. Initially it might only be considered intense flirting but then came the sexual suggestions.

"You are a very sexy girl, Chrissy. If I wasn't married..."

"I bet you know how to please your boyfriend, Janey."

"Wonder what it's like to know those beautiful legs better, Chrissy."

"Janey, come sit with me."

Evan had programmed the speakers with slow, sexy music and a few guys asked to dance, letting their hands roam freely. This encouraged more men to hold us and touch us. The dancing phase, or groping phase as I remember it, went on for an hour or more.

By the third round the wheels had come off and there was only one thought from every male in the room. How can I fuck one of those girls? The 'if I wasn't married' guy, Steve, suddenly found a reason to forget everything and make a direct play for me.

We were dancing and in the middle of groping me he asked if we could go someplace private. "I want you, Chrissy. You're a gorgeous girl and I've got something big for you." Of course, he was referring to the bulge in his pants that he was constantly grinding against me with.

Teasing him I said, "So you want to get to know me better?"

"Yes, much better...can we go in the bedroom or I can take you somewhere out of here?"

"Oh Stevie, we don't have to go anywhere..."

I looked around at Janey, backed up to the windowsill by two guys and her skirt on the floor.

"...I want you to fuck me right here." He was surprised at my bluntness but with his inhibitions long gone he grabbed hold of my ass and kissed me. I noticed that the men not directly involved in seducing us were were staring and planning.

I pushed away from Steve for a moment and quickly unbuttoned my wraparound dress and let it drop enticingly down my arms and on the floor behind me. "Holy shit," said one of the audience members. I posed in my killer lingerie making myself wet in the process.

"Does this make you hard, Steve?"

"Oh fuck, Chrissy. You are so hot."

I knelt down in front of him, popped open his pants and to the gasps of onlookers, took his cock down to the hilt on the first try. He was so shocked he almost fell backwards.

Looking around the lust filled room, it was on. Guys started pulling their dicks out and openly jerking off, knowing their turn was coming. Some were removing their pants altogether and waiting for the opportunity. The two guys all over Janey were alternately kissing her, fingering her and groping her tits which quickly morphed into putting their rods to work in her pussy.

My husband and Mr. Johnson stood in the kitchen doorway jerking off as well, looking on like proud architects of this debauched machinery. Johnson was being polite to his guests but, according to Evan, all he talked about was wanting another ride on the Chrissy train and there was no doubt he would get it before the party was over.

Steve fucked me from behind against the fireplace, my hands gripping the mantle. He had a nice size tool and I was happy to accommodate him. Of all the positions, I truly loved taking it doggy the best. It seemed the ultimate compliment to my need to be used and abused. I came the hardest in that position and I came hard for Steve, squeezing my juice all over his cock.

12