All Comments on 'Dogging Treats Pt. 09'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

As always, loved it. Looking forward to the Christmas party.

Chrissy just loves cock, like every loving wife.

Anna

buckshots6buckshots66 months ago

5 as usual! Love reading about Chrissy and Janey getting f**ked and all the openings getting serviced! It keeps me cumming back for more.

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 1 month ago

Wowww! Great story! Hoping to see Chrissy being the center of a much greater party at Christmas!

It doesn’t seem too much for more than 20 I guess.

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 1 month ago

Also, I find particularly interesting the idea of her husband pushing her forward and into a more and more depraved lifestyle. The way he was mad at her for “being rude” with his friend not fucking him right away was fantastic.

Maybe this Christmas party will be the perfect example of that. Husband more than willing to share her with an even larger group of men (maybe not only directors, but also supervisors, clients, etc.). Even though numbers risen substantially (from 10 to 25, 30 or more), it would be nice to see Evan submitting her, making her available for everyone. Goshh that´s hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES