Dogging Treats Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's pals gathered around now to watch and cheer him on. "Mmmmmmm, now don't use her all up, Stevie." One of the other guys maneuvered me away from the mantle and offered up his cock to me. I eagerly took him in my mouth and we had a fully operational spit roast.

Steve swatted my ass and pulled out to shoot his cum up my back. The warm sensation of his deposit and the pack mentality of my users made me cum more frequently now. I was moaning uncontrollably.

"Her pussy is so fucking wet you guys," said the next guy up, Vince, I remembered from our introductions, who had a penchant for talking a lot. "Oh fuck, she's tight, aren't you girlfriend?"

The guy in my mouth joined in with comments. "Oh, baby, you are one great cocksucker. So beautiful..." He pulled me up briefly to kiss me and then going to stick his dick back in my mouth, another cock had replaced him.

"Hey, Chrissy, does your boyfriend fuck you like this?" asked Vince. His wisecrack pulled me out of my trance for a second, I said, "No, but my husband does."

"What?!? You're married? I love fucking married women!" The thought brought him to climax, "Uhnnn ...you sweet slut..." and he laid his spunk over Steve's.

I could hear Janey cumming loudly but could barely see her, she was so closely surrounded. It looked like she was on her hands and knees on one of the oversized ottomans.

As Vince stepped away it felt like I'd been caught in a tornado. A big man had put his arm around my waist, picked me up and set me down on the sofa back facing him. "I'm Kenny, nice to meet you." He held onto one leg and plowed his cock into me so hard I shuddered. He kissed me deeply and seemed to want it to go longer but gave my lips away to a guy standing on the cushion who grabbed my hair and forced his cock in my mouth.

Now I was closer to Janey and out of the corner of my eye I could see her four suitors were ass fucking her and filling her mouth with cum. "Oh fuck, you bastards. Fuck me harder!" The cum spilled down her chin.

I could feel the cock in my mouth begin to throb and knew it was a matter of seconds before he unloaded his cum. "I'm cummmming on yooouur face, bitch!!" And wow, I'd never seen that much before.

Kenny, still happily banging away, said, "I always ask for the girlfriend experience." It didn't dawn on me at the time but thinking about it later they must have thought we were professionals. Why wouldn't they?

Evan, on a mission of mercy, came over with a warm washcloth and wiped the cum from my face. I don't know why but an unlikely combination of Kenny fucking me and my husband cleaning another man's cum off my face, made me orgasm big time. I was moaning loudly and when I opened my eyes there was that self satisfied smile from Evan. "Must have been the washcloth," he chuckled. "Have fun, baby."

A couple guys who had been fucking Janey were now recharged and standing on my doorstep, dicks in hand. Kenny finished his business, leaving spunk on my tits. One of the watchers wasted no time and filled my hole.

By midnight the machinery had pretty much worn itself out. My pussy and mouth were sore from having taken cock after cock with hardly a break. Thinking it was over I was happy but exhausted and then I remembered...

"Hi, Chrissy, mind if I sit down?" asked a very horny, Mr. Johnson. He'd watched the entire thing and now came to collect what he figured was his due.

Because it was Evan's boss, I turned it up several notches even though I was dead tired, "Please, sit close to me, baby, I like that."

"You girls got quite the workout tonight. Now I won't say I don't want to fuck you right now because I do, but I can see you've put out like a pro and made me look great in the process. Thanks for that."

"You're welcome."

I was a little taken aback at his consideration. I didn't see that coming and thought there must be a hitch. Then he handed me an envelope.

"I was wondering though if you'd stop by my office on Monday and help me plan this year's Christmas party?"

"I'm not really a party planner..."

"Oh don't worry about that, just stop by my office," he winked.

As he and the managers saddled up to leave, Evan addressed them, "Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed fucking my wife, Chrissy, and her friend, Janey. I know I enjoyed watching."

Mouths dropped open and nobody knew what to say so they just filed out. When the door closed we burst out laughing...

...until we turned around and realized what a complete cum soaked mess we had to clean up.

12