Dogging Wife

Story Info
A submissive wife has sex with other men.
5k words
4.2
38.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

My husband Darren is very kind. He says I'm beautiful. I was never even pretty, and I'm middle-aged now, so I know I'm not. But I think I understand what he means. He seems wonderful to me although he's an ordinary man.

We're an ordinary couple. We rent a flat from the Council. He works on the bins. It's recycling and refuse operators these days but everyone calls them dustmen. I work as a cleaner, though I got my GCSE English, quite a good grade. Not Maths though, so I couldn't get an office job. I can do sums well enough for the housekeeping, but not exams.

Anyway, he's a very loving man, if you know what I mean, and quite strong, because of his job, of course, so the sex was always good. He's always been very masterful, which I liked, especially in bed.

He got me a vibrator. I had to use it in front of him, which I didn't like, but he did. Anyway it did give me an orgasm, so I agreed I would use it sometimes. It saves him the trouble of trying, so he can just get on with the fucking, which is all men want, really.

I had some good tits when I was younger, though they've dropped a bit now. He still loves them.

We have a van instead of a car. It was quite cheap, and it means he can do odd jobs like moving things for a bit of extra cash.

Anyway, we were on our way home from a do, when it started making a funny noise and he pulled off into a car park. It was late and a country lane, so I was surprised to see a number of cars there. There were some people gathered looking at something by some woods, so Darren went to see what it was all about and I did too.

There was a couple having sex in a car! And there were men standing around watching. The light was on inside, and the windows were down a bit so it wasn't steamed up. Well, I didn't know what to think, but Darren was interested, of course.

When they finished, they waved and the men clapped. That's when I noticed the men had their cocks out. I'd never seen anything like it in my life!

One of the men asked us if we were watchers or performers, and we didn't understand. (Or maybe Darren did, but wasn't letting on.) So he explained it was a place where people came to have sex and be watched. It was called dogging, for some reason.

The man said it was usually married couples and sometimes the wife would let someone else fuck her or even wank or even suck off other men. Lord knows why. I only do that when I've got my period. I don't get anything out of swallowing Darren's spunk apart from the fact that he enjoys it, which makes it all right. But for a stranger?! And what about disease?

(I've had hygiene training for cleaning, so I'm very conscious of things like that.)

Nothing was happening, so Darren went back to the van and got the bonnet up. Someone came along to ask him what the trouble was, and obviously knew that stuff, so eventually they fixed it. The other men came round to where we were when the couple in the car were gone.

We'd been to a do, so I was actually tarted up to the nines, and some of the guys said how good I looked. I was standing right next to Darren so I knew they wouldn't try anything.

A car came in and flashed its lights and everyone else moved to watch what was happening. I stayed with the van, so I don't know. It was good of the mechanic to miss the show for us.

He said he was Cyril and Darren told him I was Tracy. He said I was a very sexy woman, and the doggers would certainly appreciate me. I could tell he was hoping for some reward for fixing the van, but I wasn't going to do anything like that.

I said it was late and we both have to get up early, so we should go.

Darren looked a bit sorry, but when Cyril said "Maybe we'll see you here again," he said "You bet!"

The next evening was warm and clear, so Darren said we should go back and see a bit more dogging. I was going to say I wasn't interested, but then worried he would be wanked or sucked off, so agreed to go.

When we got there, there were quite a lot of cars, and Darren was pleased. But then we saw people setting up things just past the end of the car park. When we got there it was like a cliff looking out over the countryside, and we saw they were setting up telescopes.

It turned out it was a particularly good site far away from city lights, so the car park had been set up for astronomers. They kindly let me see Saturn with its rings and Jupiter with four moons and clouds, which were very small, but quite interesting and amazing, really, so I was glad I came.

"Unfortunately there aren't that many clear nights in Britain," one of the people said.

"When it's cloudy the doggers use it."

CHAPTER 2

Darren took me to the place many times at different times, just for a couple of hours, and we sort of got to know the performers and the watchers a bit. Mainly the cars of the performers and what times they came. Darren really liked it and always gave me a good seeing-to afterwards. The watchers sometimes tossed themselves right off! I have to admit it was a bit interesting, though I would have preferred going to a restaurant or a film.

I wasn't really happy when he said we were going to perform, but as I said, he's quite masterful.

I was togged up with a matching bra and suspender set with black stockings under a nice dress. (Darren really likes sexy undies, and I do too.) High heels, of course. When we got to the place he flashed his lights and told me to take off my knickers, so I did.

Then we got out and went round the back, as the men came round.

Darren opened the back door of the van and put on the interior light. It was obviously better for people to see, he said.

"This is my wife, isn't she beautiful?" he announced and the men agreed. Then he pulled down the front of my dress to show the bra.

"Get em out!" somebody called, so he did. I must have been crimson with embarrassment. He then started to lift my skirt up and down, giving them a flash of my pussy, which got some wolf whistles.

To tell you the truth, I was petrified.

But I did what my husband told me.

There was a mattress in the back of the van that he had got from somewhere. It looked OK, but I had put a clean blanket and sheet on it.

We climbed in, and he fucked me doggy style for a bit, then I lay on my back and he finished me off.

It was a good job I didn't have to do anything, even enjoy it, though Darren obviously did.

He started to put on his trousers, and I just lay there, wide open, waiting till we could go home.

Then someone started to climb in with me.

Darren grabbed him and said "What's your game?"

I looked up. The man had his trousers open and a stiff cock.

He said "Sorry, mate. An open door means you're inviting us to use your wife."

Darren was flummoxed.

The man added "And most people are anonymous."

"Nobody knows who we are," Darren said.

"Apart from your name and phone number on the side of the van," the man answered.

"Not the exact address."

"No, but the area."

Darren told him to fuck off, and me to get dressed. We didn't speak on the journey home.

But later he told me I had been very brave, and he was proud of me. He said he was sorry for the poor wankers who didn't have a sexy woman like him. They must be green with envy.

That was why we went another day, so he could show off, which I understand. It was still a bit difficult for me but easier now we both knew the score. Eventually I got used to it and enjoyed it a bit. They were good fucks and it was quite something to think how those men were wanking because of me! But I only did it because Darren made me. Not really my idea of a night out.

And actually someone did phone him to do some moving, because they'd seen us. Though he didn't say as much, just remarked to Darren what a sexy wife he had. They didn't know us otherwise, so we put two and two together!

I would have preferred to go home, but we usually hung around afterwards for an hour or so, to see if there were any other performers. I mostly waited in the van with the radio, though Darren talked with the other men. When performers turned up, Darren didn't wank, of course, but he was interested.

A couple of times a woman actually sucked off a man or two through the car window, and another woman was put over the bonnet of the car and three men fucked her!

Darren was really excited by this and started talking how much he'd like to see me fucked. I wasn't enthusiastic, but I suppose I came round to the idea. I can't remember exactly how I agreed, but one day Darren fucked me and announced I was available.

I was stood on the ground, leaning over into the van, with my tits out and my skirt up, when I heard Darren giving someone a condom and saying no arguments, for which I was glad.

It was odd to be fucked again, with Darren standing beside me, telling me I was doing great, and telling someone else to fuck me.

Then another one did, and it was actually the third I remember. Not the details, and I don't know who it was, but that I was actually enjoying it!

I felt a bit disappointed there were no more, because the others had tossed themselves off. I was quite embarrassed by the thought, but didn't say anything.

So when Darren said would I do it again, I said "If you like." I didn't really want to, but I suppose it was OK.

He told Cyril we'd be there at the same time next week.

The forecast for that night was clear, so we knew it would be the astronomers. Then it was raining for a few days. When the weather was right, I had started my period, so we went there and apologised. But they were invited to feel my tits, and I held all their cocks, and wanked them a bit, but not all the way. I didn't really like doing that.

I sucked off Darren, but then a car came in and flashed its lights, so we went home. He told them a week's time, if the weather was right.

Finally it was OK, and their patience was rewarded. Darren decided he would not fuck me first, so I had bought some lubricating jelly from the chemist, and applied a bit before I was put on offer, to make sure I didn't get sore. Like before, I stood leaning into the van, so they could just walk up.

Six men fucked me one after another! And I felt great. I didn't come, but it was better than that. I like fucking, but men don't take very long, so it was good to have enough.

Then I lay down in the van and Darren pounded me, though not for long. I was actually a bit sore the next day, so was glad we hadn't promised. We agreed to go every Thursday at the same time, but sometimes on other days, if Thursday weather was no good. And I worked out when to apply a bit of jelly so I didn't get sore.

I still wouldn't have gone out of choice, but only because Darren wanted me to, and it's not bad.

There were about a dozen gentlemen that used me fairly often, though never all on the same day. We got to know some of them. Alf was the oldest. He gave us some tulip bulbs which have come up nicely. Cyril brought his son Derek along to be initiated, so I did that lying back on the mattress in the van.

Apart from that one time, they only fucked me from behind. Mainly standing by the van, but if rain starts spotting I got into the van so they could do it doggy style. I only need to have my bum bare, so I could wear a top or even a parka when it's colder. (Apart from showing my tits to get them ready before we start.) I've got some quite thick black stockings, which keep my legs warm enough. They also last longer than the sheer ones.

I prefer not seeing them. It doesn't matter who they are - it's not a relationship. I'm a cunt to be fucked, that's all, which actually feels quite good. Just so long as they use a condom and I get a bit of lubrication I'm OK. Darren always tells them off if they call me a bitch or slut.

"Don't you insult my beautiful wife, or you won't get a ride at all!" he says, for example. The regulars have got it, and I think they tell newcomers, so I only get compliments. (Plus some of them swear when they come, as men do, so that's a bit of a compliment, really.)

Most couples only come to perform in the car and be watched, but there is the occasional woman who turns up to suck cock or be fucked. I think some of them tour around dogging sites.

CHAPTER 3

We'd been dogging for a couple of years, when Darren got a phone call, which was usually about hiring the van. The doggers seemed to have recommended him to friends for moving things.

"It's for you," he said, handing me the phone.

"Hello Tracy. It's Alf. I don't know if you noticed that I haven't been around. I won't be seeing you anymore because I can't drive now, so I wanted to tell you what a wonderful woman you are. You've made me very happy, and I think you're beautiful. I hope you enjoy a lot more sex, and your husband treats you well, because he has a treasure."

"Thank you," I said. "What happened?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I had a little stroke, and it affected my vision. I'm OK otherwise, thank you for asking, but I'm not allowed to drive. By the way, could I send you some flowers? If your husband agrees, tell me your address."

I asked Darren if it was OK to give our address to one of the doggers, and he wasn't sure so took the phone.

"Where do you live?"

"Oh, that's not far away. Why don't you get the flowers and we'll come round to collect some time?"

He wrote it down and they spoke a bit more. He agreed he was very proud and lucky.

I guessed what was coming.

When we went there the flowers were lovely. But the stroke had done a bit more than he said, and I was sorry for him. However, his cock was still working, and I was glad to let him use it, when Darren suggested it. In fact Darren offered that I should come round once a week, and I didn't mind.

He still did it from behind. I like him, but not enough for anything more. He's got a cock and I've got a cunt, that's all that matters.

Only next time he had a friend there. Nothing wrong with him, just a widower in need of a bit of the other. Actually two cocks are better.

I do them both now, but I told them not to invite anyone else.

They didn't exactly, but told us of another man who couldn't get out much, so we went round. The problem was with his condition he couldn't really shaft me. I would have had to do all the work, which is no good. A woman should be fucked, not the other way, in my humble opinion.

I've done things like that with Darren, of course, but not with a stranger. And we both prefer it the usual way.

Eventually we reckoned he hadn't had a woman in so long he was unlikely to have a disease, so I sucked him off. Darren said he's always wanted to see me do that, so he was over the moon!

The guy has a shower with a seat in it, so he was clean. I really treat it like a job. I don't have to enjoy it, but it's no trouble, really. He's so grateful, poor soul, and it gives Darren some sort of kick, so I sucked the feller off every week, and his birthday, of course. So I had sex with three men one evening a week, and sometimes the doggers. I felt like a real slut! I wouldn't have done it of course, if Darren hadn't wanted it.

CHAPTER 4

Darren's a lovely man, but I should have known he couldn't keep a secret. He'd boasted about me, and now a couple of his mates wanted to have a go. Understandable really. I was just embarrassed if any of our women friends found out.

"They'll be jealous!" he said.

Well, he's the lord and master, so I agreed. I insisted it wasn't going to be a booze-up. No more than a couple of drinks, which they would have to bring themselves. And condoms of course. Darren promised.

You probably think that dustmen are all dirty. Well it's not true. Their job is hard, dirty and smelly, but they shower afterwards. And when they go out, they like to look clean and smart, often with quite expensive clothes.

So it was two real gentlemen who came to our place.

It was about a quarter of an hour later when we were getting to know each other, when the doorbell went, and another one turned up. I thought a couple might mean three, so I didn't say anything apart from nice to meet you.

A few minutes later the doorbell went and he brought in two more!

"You said a couple of mates!" I told him, and he said I could manage it. He'd only asked three, but one had brought his brother and another the driver of his cart. They swore there were no more.

I told him I didn't want a reputation as a whore, but didn't actually refuse since they were there. To tell the truth, I was quite excited by the idea, but said if I said no, they would have to stop at any time. But I wasn't going to make a show, just one by one in private.

No, Darren couldn't watch. I thought that might stop him, but he said OK.

They had brought their own drinks, and a bottle of port for me, which I like.

I was treated like a lady. They said how beautiful and sexy I was. I just had to make it clear I didn't want a lot of fiddling beforehand. They were welcome to kiss me and fondle my boobs a bit, but I was quite ready and so were they. I managed them all and enjoyed them all, I must admit.

When each one came out he told the others about it, which explained the delay, but meant the next one was really hard and ready to fuck.

I should have realised something else.

It had been organised so they could watch Match of the Day on tele afterwards! A drink, a fuck and football - heaven for men!

I repaired my hair and makeup, put my dress back on and went into the kitchen because I'd only made snacks for three, so I made the same again, and a pot of tea. I served it to them and saw that a six-pack had appeared so they didn't want the tea.

While the football was on, I went into the bedroom and cried.

Although I enjoyed the sex, I had never been entirely happy with dogging. Now he was offering me to friends. Not just anonymous people from behind. I could see their faces and got beery kisses. But the really important part of the evening was the football! I felt really down.

It seems that three of them were very happy with the resulted and celebrated by fucking me. Two were very disappointed and took it out on me. Telling me about the match was hardly romantic.

I had been afraid that would happen, so did it bent over, like dogging. I didn't enjoy it at all, just put up with it. What with having come before and the beer they weren't as good or as polite as before, and one didn't manage to come, so gave up and told me not to tell.

As soon as they had gone, Darren was in there, of course, telling me that I had been fucked ten times! I can count, of course, but it meant something to him to say it. So I let him have me and didn't say anything.

All the fun had gone out of it. I was just a sex slave. Being fucked for my husband's amusement and his mates' convenience.

When I was getting up in the morning, he pulled me back into bed, and managed it again, which hadn't happened often for quite a while. So I had to hurry to get to work on time.

I wasn't exactly depressed at work, more lost in my own thoughts, and the other girls told me to cheer up.

When we had our tea-break, Flo said "You should get yourself a lover!"

"You were silly to marry the first boy you slept with!" Teresa told me.

"But it's not too late. I have mine when Derek's watching Match of the Day at his mate's house!"

Chrissie said she had no-one regular, but sometimes took an opportunity, so she's had about a dozen since she was married.

"Your husband gets used to you," Ann said. "You're just a convenience, but a lover treats you special and makes you feel it."

They all felt they needed to encourage me, so I smiled and said I'd think about it.

That evening, Darren asked me how I had enjoyed last night, and I said it was OK.

"So would you do it again?" he said.

That's when my thoughts came together.

12