All Comments on 'Dogging Wife'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't bother trying to read it. The number of stories to follower's ratio said it all. Just another loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dogging has to be one of the more pathetic, disgusting, and culture-destroying practices yet devised by the Brits, and that's saying a lot.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 1 year ago

Your naivety is charming. I would fuck you gently in a heartbeat. Have you read my stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was cute. For some reason, I kept hearing the narrator's voice as sounding like Philomena Cunk. which made it more humourous to me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant ! Very funny and naturalistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I convinced my wife sasha into going dogging,it took me a while but it was well worth it,the first time we went obviously we were both a little nervous but to be honest the guys there were very pleasant and didn't force us into anything we didn't want to do,the second time we went it was a bit different,sasha sucked half a dozen men off and her face was covered in cum,ww were both getting into our stride and now sasha wanted to be fucked,she got her wish and was surrounded by men that all fucked her including one of her father's friends Clive! None of us recognised each other until sasha turned around and saw Clive after he'd fucked her! Omg Clive sasha said! Jesus Christ sasha what the hell are you doing here? Omg this is so embarrassing sasha said,don't worry I won't tell your dad that I've fucked you! Oh that's OK then Clive I suppose? You are the one that's being fucked by all these guys sasha! But I don't know any of them! Your one of my dad's best friends! Another guy started fucking sasha while her and Clive were talking! Yeah fuck her pussy Clive said to him! And wanked his cock,Clives cock was pretty impressive for a guy in his 60's and being the slut sasha is she couldn't resist reaching out to touch it! That's better sasha now I promise not to say anything to your father! It's you he'd be mad with for fucking me! Possibly my dear! But he'd still know that his daughter is a dirty slut! He'd be correct then Clive! Come a bit closer Clive, sasha licked Clives cock up and down and told him how big it was! Fuck me with your big cock Clive! He took the place of the other guy and started fucking sasha,god if only your dad could see me now sasha! Fucking your pussy! I don't think he'd be to happy Clive!

Buster2UBuster2U11 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a fun story. I never realized how sexy and fun dogging was until I read this story. I have spent most of my adult life taking my woman (GF or Wife) of the moment to bars to show off her breasts and maybe get her fucked and this method makes it so much easier. I love it. But just like "Spam" don't knock it until you have fried it! LOL It sounds hot, as I have always loved sloppy seconds. What with Porno theaters all but extinct LOL Dogging is probably only done in Great Brittan as far as I can tell. LOL Thanks for the effort. Buster2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...