Dogging Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to have sex with five of your friends? Regularly, because it gets you going?"

He actually blushed, which I don't see very often.

"Well, I suppose..."

"All right. But I'm not going to be the warm-up act for Match of the Day!"

He looked crestfallen. (I remember getting that word in English class. I've never had the chance to use it before.)

"And just once a week, for each of them, OK?"

"OK," he said, brightening up.

I went on.

"This is different from dogging with strangers. It's people I'll get to know. And I don't want it to be a gang bang, just one or two in the house at a time. They come in to see me, not you, in private. How will you feel when someone you know is fucking me in our bed? With maybe another ready inside the room?"

The flagpole in his trousers told me something.

Just in case he thought better of it, I said "That's agreed then. You'll tell them. Just in ones and twos. They can come and see the football with you, but I'm not going to be available then. They can take it in turns to buy me some flowers."

CHAPTER 5

That's how it worked out. Cliff and Asif, Graham and his younger brother Bob, and Seth by himself.

There's always a nice bunch of flowers in the living room.

And a bottle of port, but I told them not every time!

Although I would never have thought of getting a lover, my darling husband gave me five! It's really good they're not just using me for my husband's entertainment. They're men being nice to a woman and trying to please her, because they don't have the right, only my permission.

They don't just turn up, of course, it's all by arrangement either at work, or on the phone, so we have time to prepare. I do a bit of cleaning and tidying and Darren decides how I should dress, so he's involved in a way, though he never sees anything. He just knows what the man is going to see. I think it was Seth who first asked if he could buy me some underwear, or give me the money for some.

I really didn't want money, because I'm not that sort of woman, and I didn't want them to misunderstand. Anyway, they only get the same sort of money as Darren (except for Asif, being a driver) which is not a lot. But it's nice for a man to buy a woman something. We eventually agreed they could give me vouchers for a shop in town selling sexy lingerie (and other things!) so I can choose my own, with Darren's help, of course. Just my birthday, and Christmas. Then Graham and Bob suggested on their birthdays it would be a treat for them, so I agreed.

I'll tell you something for nothing. I don't need any of that jelly from the chemist with my lovers! With the strip show and a bit of cuddling and kissing (and compliments!) I'm really ready every time.

I told them in Darren's presence I don't want any fiddling down below, or oral there. Kissing's OK, but no tongues.

It may seem odd, but I think that sort of thing is more personal, so should only be done by my husband. Not that he does, mind you, but it's the principle.

Anyway, they have a good feel around, especially my tits and bum, although I have to warn them if they get too enthusiastic about sucking my tits. I don't want my nipples pulled or bitten, thank you very much!

Asif's the best, actually. It's more gentle stroking all over, and he's the only one that does my legs from the ankles up.

He's Indian or Pakistani (not from there, just his family) so he's quite brown. But actually his cock is much darker, almost like a black man. I mentioned this in passing to Darren, and he seemed quite pleased. I don't know what difference it's supposed to make.

Although Cliff gives him a lift (Asif drives a cart, but doesn't have a car), they only come into the bedroom one by one, as they both like their privacy, and it suits me well enough. I think Cliff is the best kisser. Not just on my mouth, but nice and gently on my neck and some other places, which feel nice. It's a very respectful warmup. I'd like Darren to do the same, but I haven't told him, because I think he'd be jealous. I know it sounds odd that he is OK with Cliff fucking me, but I'm sure he would feel bad if he thought someone else was being more romantic.

Seth comes alone, of course, but sometimes the same evening as others, so I can have three, which is good. Actually with foreplay, I think five would be too much.

Graham and Bob both come into the bedroom together, and sort of cooperate. I'm not going to suck, but I don't mind holding a cock while the other is doing me. I don't actually wank or suck any of them, but it's quite nice to fondle their cocks a bit, and it helps to get us all going.

Actually, talking about sucking, Graham and Bob eventually sucked each other for a while, right in front of me! It's the rudest thing I've ever seen, but I quite like it so they do it most times. It's with them being brothers, of course. They're not going to suck each other off while my cunt's waiting, but I wonder if they do sometimes. Makes me feel quite hot thinking about it.

I didn't tell Darren, because he's not that keen on gays, and he might make them stop visiting.

They all have to use condoms, of course. Seth actually bought some flavoured ones, and persuaded me to suck his cock for a bit with one on. But it seemed a bit odd to have a cherry flavoured cock, and anyway you don't get the feeling of the skin. If I was going to suck a cock it would have to feel like a cock and tasting of fruit is weird. But I quite liked the ribbed and knobbly ones for fucking. He once brought a luminous one, which was funny, but not worth doing again.

I also do my charity trio each week, and sometimes dogging when I feel like it, not when I'm told to, though Darren is welcome to suggest it. It makes a change, just pure anonymous fucking. We turn up, I show them my tits, and as many as want and are able fuck me, nothing else. We don't hang around (that's for the men to do), just go home for my husband to have his turn.

Darren's not quite the master now, but we have a lot of sex, and I think he's pretty happy as well.

I just feel so good when a man comes inside me. It's sort of powerful, that they wanted me so much and I gave them the best thing in the world. I'm no glamour puss, but maybe I really am hot stuff, like so many tell me.

12