Dogs Walked, Plants Watered Pt. 02

Story Info
A lot can happen in three weeks.
2.3k words
4.37
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relaxing, looking down at her when she opened her eyes again, she reached her hand up, finger running gently across my cheek.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm just wondering what could possibly happen in three weeks."

She looked at me quizzically for a moment, then she made the connection.

"That is an interesting question."

The next three weeks sailed by. Tara's routine was anything but predictable, but I didn't mind. Calypso always got walked of course, but some days she was there when I got home, others she wasn't, she made dinner at least a few times a week and it always ended with us in bed together.

The really crazy part was I discovered I was actually enjoying her company. She was surprisingly well read, and had a sharp, insightful mind.

It was the notorious third Friday, I'd come home to an empty house. I changed into something more comfortable, played fetch with Calypso in the yard for a while then settled down on the couch a book. I heard the garage door open, and a minute or two later Tara's voice from the kitchen.

"Hello," She called out.

"In the den", I responded, resuming my reading.

I was lost in the story, a climactic scene that had been building for several chapters when a hand gently pushed the book down.

Snapped back to the real world, I looked up to see Tara standing in front of me, completely naked. She moved between my legs, on her knees in front of me. One hand slid up each leg. Her left hand went inside the leg of my shorts, while the right went to my belt and started un-buckling it.

As quickly as I could set the book aside, she had my shorts open and was tugging on them. I lifted myself up to allow them to slide free and she pounced on my rapidly growing erection. She wrapped her lips around it and was soon taking it deep into her throat.

After several minutes she released me and motioned for me to put my legs up on the couch. I quickly complied. She swung a leg over me, took my waiting penis into her hand and guided it into her.

She slid slowly down onto it, stopping as it was completely in her.

She looked down at me with a seductive smile.

"I need to ask you for a favor," She purred.

I looked up at her, not sure how to respond.

She began to rock her hips back and forth," please..." She said almost poutingly.

Placing my hands on her hips, enjoying the sensation.

"Maybe, I mean I kind of need to know what it is."

"It's nothing bad, I mean not really, I just need you to have sex with one of my friends."

She began to move up and down in synch with her hips grinding, weakening my already tenuous grip on rational thought.

"Is this a trick? like if I say yes am I in trouble for considering cheating on you?"

She froze for a moment, staring down at me, a flash of anger in her eyes.

"I would NEVER pull some manipulative bullshit like that."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, this is just a little confusing. "

She resumed her motion, placing her hands on my chest.

"Guess I should come straight out with it. One of my best friends was talking the other day. We both had a little wine, and... well... we were sharing fantasies. When she told me hers, i thought I could totally make that happen for her, if you'd help."

She was moving faster now, and I wasn't sure I could hold off much longer.

"Just promise me you'll think about it."

"I will."

She tossed her head back and I reached up hands on her breasts. As she moved even faster. She tensed them froze, I knew she was climaxing, and the thought sent me after her.

She caught her breath, then snuggled onto the couch beside me.

"Now that my blood is in the proper place, can we start over?"

She grinned at me sheepishly, "seemed like a good idea at the time, and to be honest it has just had me so excited I couldn't wait".

My curiosity piqued, "tell me about your friend."

"First off, she is really pretty, so don't worry about that. I'm not pimping you out to some troll."

"That's reassuring..."

"So, we were talking, and she wants to have anonymous sex."

"Seems like it would be easy for a pretty girl to accomplish that."

Tara laughed, "probably, but there is a bit more to it than that. She wants it completely anonymous. Like, the guy will never know who she was, or vice versa."

"OK, that complicates things."

"And she wants to be...not dominant really, but the... assertive one."

"What's your plan then?"

"You're in?"

"As long as you are sure this won't make things weird between us."

"It won't, promise. She's a sweetheart, and I think it might really be good for her."

And that's how I found myself sitting on a couch in a hotel suite, wearing slacks and an Oxford staring at a a carnival mask. It was a nice mask at least. Tara took her plotting seriously.

There was a knock on the door at 530, right on schedule I put the mask on, checked the fit in the mirror, then went to answer it.

I opened the door to find a young woman standing there. She was 5ft 2in tall, with red hair down to the base of her shoulder blades. She was wearing a mask as well, but what I could see of her face was lovely. Green eyes peered out of the mask at me.

She was wearing a tan trench coat and had a black leather bag in one hand. I stepped to the side wordlessly, as per my instructions, and she strode confidently past me. I locked the door and followed her into the seating area of the suite. She placed the leather bag on the end table, and her eyes scanned the room. It was a modest sitting area, a sofa on one side, facing the TV, flanked by end tables and a pair of armchairs. Satisfied, she turned back to look at me. I had stopped in the entryway, she beckoned me over with her finger. As I approached, she removed the coat and tossed it aside.

I almost stopped in my tracks. Underneath the trench coat she was wearing a black garter belt, stockings, black high heels, and nothing else.

Tara had been right, she was beautiful. She wasn't as lean as Tara, but she was far from fat. She had magnificent full breasts and delightfully curved hips. She had the pale skin of a true redhead providing a sharp contrast with her black stockings.

My desire to touch overcame the desire to look and I kept walking. She had taken a step back and was now just in front of one of the armchairs. As I reached her, her hand grabbed my collar, pulling my face down to hers. She began to kiss me, and I responded enthusiastically. Her other hand went to my crotch. Grasping at my growing hardness through the fabric.

She broke our kiss. Pushing me back a little. Both hands went to my shirt, quickly unbuttoning it. She slipped it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. She ran her hands over my chest for a moment before they moved to my belt. My pants were quickly around my ankles,

She grasped my hard cock, holding it in her hand, but it wasn't erotic, she was looking down at it, almost... clinically. She moved her hand back, cupping my balls, feeling them for a moment before releasing them as well. She placed a hand on each shoulder, applying pressure, again I took the hint and dropped to my knees. She sat back on the armchair and guided my face between her legs. She was clean shaven, and I began to lick her smooth pussy.

Her legs came up onto my shoulders as she leaned back into the chair. Legs trapping my head as I continued pleasuring her. I moved my left hand under her, squeezing her ass and was rewarded with a change in her moans. I started running my right index finger up and down over her slit, feeling her wetness as I lapped at her clit. Once it was nice and wet, I started sliding it down, between the cheeks of her beautiful round ass. My finger found its target, pressing against her rosebud. I teased it with my fingertip for a second, and her legs seemed to tighten their grip on me.

I began to push it in, as the tip entered her, she let out a moan, steadily growing as my finger went deeper into her. It was buried inside her and I began to slowly move it in and out. As my finger was sliding in for the third time. Her hips rocked upwards, her juices coating my face as she came. I gently slid my finger out, rocking back on my haunches as she breathed heavily. Her legs still resting on my shoulders, green eyes glinting behind the mask.

She brought her legs down, standing up, directing me into the chair she had just vacated. She took her turn between my legs, Delicate fingers wrapped around my shift she leaned in, her tongue found my balls, playing with them for a moment before she slid the tip of her tongue on along the bottom of my shaft all the way to the tip. She swirled her tongue around the tip for a moment before taking the whole thing into her mouth. She looked up at me again, those green eyes meeting my blue, then began bobbing up and down on It. I leaned my head back, content to enjoy the sensations, hand resting lightly on her head as she worked.

After several moments she abruptly stopped and stood up. She turned and walked to the opposite armchair, bending over it, looking at me over her shoulder, one hand on the back of the chair, the other between her legs, fingers spreading herself invitingly to me. I got to my feet quickly, if a bit unsteadily and moved to her. Placing a hand on each hip I positioned myself behind her. Her hand stretched back, taking hold of me, guiding me into her. Pressing against her entrance, it was so tight it seemed only how wet she still was allowed me to enter her. I savored the sensations for a moment, then she began rocking back and forth.

I followed suit, hands grasping her hips, starting to slowly slide in and out of her. Gradually building momentum I soon had a steady pace. I felt my orgasm building, knowing it was close I decided to go to the well one more time. I slid my hands down a little, spreading her ass cheeks. A finger pressed against her sphincter again. This time that was all it took, and I felt her pussy spasming around me. I was so lost in the moment I almost forgot Tara's advice, but I quickly pulled out, giving my cock a few strokes, I was soon cumming all over her ass and back. She leaned forward heavily on the chair. I took a few steps back and dropped into the other. We both stayed like that for a few minutes, then she stood up again. Looking around the room she retrieved her coat, putting it back on she grabbed her bag and walked out the door. I was still sitting there when there was a knock on the door. I hurried into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself and went to the door.

It was barely open when Tara came flying through it, closing it behind herself she excitedly asked, "What happened? Tell me EVERYTHING!"

I hesitated for a moment, and she grabbed my hand and started almost dragging me down the hallway. She soon had me in the bedroom, yanking my towel away from me and pushing me towards the bed.

Her tongue found my cock, who was gamely rallying for another round, "start talking" she demanded. Feeling slightly guilty, I'm really not one to kiss and tell. I shared the story with Tara. Halfway through her phone chimes. Not missing a beat from her amazing blowjob, she slipped it out of her pocked and unlocked it.

Slipping me out of her mouth, her free hand stroking me instead she grinned, "Oh my God, it's her."

She started typing frantically, hit send and resumed her work. I returned to the story then the phone chimed again. This time she kept sucking as she typed. I finished my story as she finished me off, swallowing it all.

Moving up beside me she grinned, "I can't BELIEVE she left without cleaning up, I mean I knew she wanted to try being a little freaky but... wow."

I just shrugged, not knowing how to respond. As a great singer once said, it was a strange situation for an old-fashioned guy.

A few more texts went back and forth, and Tara looked at me suddenly serious, "Are you going to go home?"

"Yeah, I was planning to."

"Cool, she wants me to meet her for coffee, didn't know if I needed to let Calypso out."

I laughed, "No, you go talk to your john. Your poor exhausted prostitute will come home and take care of the dog."

She leaned over and kissed me.

"I'm just glad you know your place."

She hopped off the bed and headed towards the door, "see you tomorrow."

I availed myself of the shower, got dressed again, and after a quick check of the room to make sure nothing was left behind, I headed home.