Doing 10 Guys at Highway Rest Stop

Story Info
Sister-in-law does 10+ guys in rest stop & I get butt fucked.
12.3k words
4.08
69.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
465 Followers

Introduction: All persons are over 18.

My brother's wife and I have had our share of sexual adventures. This story illustrates her sexual prowess. It tells of the time she had sex with ten guys at a highway rest stop on a sunny Saturday afternoon in my camper! And oh yeah, what happened to me afterwards.

TITLE--DOING TEN GUYS AT A HIGHWAY REST STOP (oops, make that 11)

THERE I WAS, in the middle of fucking my brother's fiancé when the rubber broke. My cock was so far inside her vagina and I was so far along that I wasn't even aware that my dick's head had broken free of the condom. It just felt so good and I finished in a flurry. Chartreuse's legs were so tightly wrapped around my waist that I couldn't have escaped even if I'd wanted to, so I dropped a few fuckless weeks of fresh cum right up the pussy trail. When she started missing he reliable periods we gave up using condoms and went bareback for broke. Which is how we got into this situation in the first place.

Of course she was as pregnant as the Easter bunny. Chartreuse said she didn't care. She insisted were all in the same "fam-damily." She went ahead and married my brother Mark three months later and gave birth nine months to the day of our first fucking afternoon. Now my own kid can call me Uncle.

Now you probably are thinking, what do you call a guy who is fucking his brother's wife?

Well, you can call me "Jerry."

Sincerely, I happen to know of a quite a few guys besides myself who are fucking their brother's wife, or have done it or expect to do it. I mean, don't siblings have similar sexual preferences? Let me put it another way, why was Toulouse Lautrec so short? (hint-1st cousins married)

Let me draw a bead on my brother Mark so you get some understanding about why I feel the way I do. When I was a little kid, he'd do bad shit around the house and blame me. I'd end up being punished by my parents. He always gave me a kick in the pants when I'd least expect it.

When I was a teenager, every time I'd get a girlfriend, he'd sabotage me. He'd tell nasty stories, saying I was weird, and even showed goofy pictures he took of me without me realizing, when I was masturbating with my eyes closed. He even went so far, on more than one occasion, to stealing a girl I was crazy about, making out with her, even having sex, telling me in detail about it and then dropping her. Oh yeah, I have to admit, he was cool and better looking than me, but that didn't give him the right to interfere in my love life.

I felt a little guilty about fucking his fiancé a few days after he brought her home and announced their engagement. He'd bragged to me how he'd met her on a jet flight and that he'd fucked her that same night in the jet plane's tiny bathroom. I had a few moves of my own and a lifetime of reasons to get even with Mark. After I got to know Chartreuse I began to wondered if he was the only one she fucked on that flight, man she was one hot babe! You could toast a slice of white bread if you held it over her hot vagina.

Now I want to be clear on this so there is no misunderstanding. I have no problem with a person's sexual preference. Gay, straight or bisexual, take your pick, all of these guys or girls are fine with me. After fucking Chartreuse a few times I felt it incumbent upon me to warn her that Mark was bisexual. A gal like her deserved to know her fiancé's predilection because I knew that he wasn't gonna give her all the cock a young bride needs. I knew that he was still fucking his college roommate, Bart, each week after they played a round at the golf club. Shit, that affair had been going on for years even though they both tried to hide it. Think John Travolta and Kevin Spacey. You mean you didn't know?

I learned of Mark's secret fuck sessions one time when he'd misplace his phone around the house. When I found it I checked his messages and saw what was going on. I also noticed he had an App for a gay Tinder account under the name "Fuckums." It wasn't too hard to figure the rest out. The big macho guy was bisexual. Nope, not gay, the dude was still fucking women. He still had a taste for pussy, he still liked dipping his wick in cunt. There was even an explicit invitation from our lead female singer in the church choir asking him for a repeat performance. He wasn't gay and he wasn't straight, the fucker was a sexaholic. Any guy or girl was a likely target. Even if he was into cock, he had no problem getting it up for woman. Chartreuse didn't start complaining she was missing out until the baby was a year old.

I tend to think the truth was this, Mark married Chartreuse just to please my Mom. He wanted to look like a normal married guy. But how many asses can you fuck in a week and still have enough jizz leftover for your oversexed wife? Within a year after of the birth of my son, Chartreuse and I had no choice but to started fucking again. She was horny as hell and Mark was always at work or out golfing. We just looked into each other's eyes and knew we were ripe. We'd leave the kid with my mom and I'd say I was taking Chartreuse shopping or I give some other lame excuse and off we'd go.

We'd meet at least once a week just to blow off steam, you know, nervous energy. Sex is good for that. We weren't in love, we just like having sex together. We'd sixty-nine each other and then a strong finish with a mutual fuck. By the time we came back home there was wasn't much skin we hadn't rubbed. But casual fucking brings people closer together, we weren't just casual lovers but we became real good friends. After all she was my sister-in-law and the mother of my son.

That A-hole brother of mine only cared for himself, never cared for me and treated me like shit. They say what comes around, goes around and I'm cuming pretty often in his wife's sweet pussy not to mention how much of my cum she's swallowing. Chartreuse mentioned that she and Mark had a prenup that granted each of them open sexual relations. She also wasn't surprised when I said he was bi-sexual.

"I know he likes men. I know he like to suck cocks and I know he is a butt bandit both ways till Sunday. I don't care. Our prenup gives me carte blanche to do as I please."

So it turned out that infidelity was not a problem for them and the prenup didn't exclude keeping it in the family.

There is a reason I respect her.I have no problem with a woman being promiscuous and admitting it. I do have trouble with women who deny they cheat and then you catch them doing it.

Now you are probably curious as to what Chartreuse looks like, so here goes; but first, where did she get that name? Evidently it was her dad's favorite French liquor. When she was born he exclaimed,

"Her eyes are green, the color of French.Chartreuse." So there you go.

To me she looks like a young Kathleen Turner. If you don't remember her in her prime before she morphed into a much larger plus size, google her and take a look. She was a big women, sexy as hell. Chartreuse stands about 5'10" in flats but in five inch heel her head seems to scrape the top of the door frame. She has the most gorgeous legs, the muscles set off oh so nicely by high heels. Her hair is a honey blond color, green eyes shine like the finest Brazilian emerald. Her big eyes fill with the reflections when the sun shines, highlighting the slight curl in her hair. She wears her hair long, about shoulder length and it is so full you'd swear she was wearing a wig.

She's got that classical 36-24-36 figure, the same sexy shape that Monroe had. Her tits are full and ripe, they don't sag and the aureoles are dark on her creamy soft skin. Her waist is narrow but the hips start to spread out slowly and give her ass that super curvy look. Her ass cheeks are firm and cool to the touch. Her ample breasts are warm, they feel like they have a radiator inside.

Chartreuse is a strong woman, not too thin but fit. I'd bet she could out arm wrestle most smaller guys. I've never known a woman as highly sexed. I sometimes wonder if she takes an aphrodisiac every morning as if it were a vitamin pill. She is up for anything and she says,

"If there is no cock around I can pleasure myself with internal vaginal contractions and orgasm without even touching."

Talk about dry cunts, her pussy is wetter than Niagara Falls.

Chartreuse can be as tender as a caretaker or as vulgar as a street whore; yes she could really play the part of a whore, as she did that morning when I watched her have sex with ten different strangers in my camper parked at a desolate highway rest stop. She said she has always been promiscuous, that she once took on a whole college fraternity house on a Saturday night. At the same time she can put on her white dress and fit in with the fancy people of high society.

Our girl makes no bones about her love of cock, no pun intended, but she is 'fun fun fun" and she is a wildcat in bed, sucking and fucking like a maniac. I've never seen a woman as highly sexed as she is, except those who fake it in a porno film.

Let me tell you specifically a little more about Chartreuse's sexual skills. She is a master blow job artist. She'd used to work as an airline stew on one of those jumbo jets. She told me she'd sucked off and fucked more pilots and passengers than she remembers. She mentioned one pilot who spread the word that she had a mouth like a jet engine. That was her nickname, "Jet."

"What's the most guys you ever had sex with on an airplane?" I asked.

"I once got tipsy on some French Champagne and blew 12 guys in first class, they left me a thousand dollar tip."

"Oh that was nice."

"No, it made me feel like a whore, a simple 'thank you' would have been enough."

"But you took the money?"

"Yeah, I bought a sexy pair of Manolo Blahniks with it."

Listen, she confided,

"I like getting fucked by strangers, that's my idea of excitement, fucking guys I've never seen before and will never see again. I've had that kind of a sexual fantasy in the back of my head since I was a teenager. When I saw a chance to make it come true I didn't hesitate. I figured it would cost me my job but it instead it just made me more popular. I even won the airline hostess of the month award," and she pointed to her little gilt trophy there on the mantel.

That was when I got this great idea of helping her fulfill her fantasies. I also thought watching her getting fucked by strangers might be pretty exciting. We talked about it a few times and then she said,

"Jerry, let's stop talking about it, let's do it."

I figured the easy way was to use my 24 foot camper, which had a double sized bed and a tiny bathroom. That would mean we didn't have to use a hotel and risk being disturbed. Even though we were adults and the sex was going to be consensual, who knows what it could be mistaken for.

We drove out on the Jersey Turnpike, about 15 miles away from where we lived. There are highway rest stops every so often, some are named for politicians or celebrities.There used to be a "Howard Stern Rest Stop" but I think it was Chris Christie who took away that honor name after he was elected. So there we were driving down the highway,

"We can stop when you see a rest stop you like," I told her.

We passed a few and when we felt we were safely out of our home area, I pulled off the turnpike into a rest stop. There were some shade trees that I was able to park under. As there were a few cars outside the men's room, I went inside to take a piss. I figured that was where the action was.

THE FIRST GUY

There was some Latino guy wearing a blue New York Yankees baseball cap, which he'd reversed, and a colored flowered shirt. He was in mid stream pissing in the porcelain urinal when I walked into the bathroom. He smiled at me, pointed at his dick, still streaming urine into the white porcelain urinal, and asked if I wanted to suck his cock as he turned to face me, his dick was still dangling out of his pants. I realized then that rest stop was probably a place frequented by gay dudes.

"No thanks buddy, but let me ask you a question, do you also like pussy?"

"Sure," he said, "do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"No buddy, it ain't my ass I'm talking about. It's my horny wife's pussy, she can never get enough of a big cock like yours. I'm sure she'd love to have like your big dick inside her puss. Come on outside, she's resting in the camper."

He followed me out with a quizzical look on his face, maybe he thought I was going to rob him, but that turned into a grin when we entered the camper and Chartreuse was lying there nude on the bed with her big tits fully exposed.

"Are you going to watch?" he said.

"You got that right." I replied and next thing I knew he'd taken off his khaki pants and he wasn't wearing any underwear. His penis was about 7 inches long and sort of a yellow chicken skin color. He shook it out a few times and then looked at me as if asking for permission.

"This bitch is some piece of ass."

"Go for," it I said. "She's very horny."

I thought he'd climb in and start fucking her but instead he turned to me,

"Do you wanna blow to get me ready, buddy?"

I shook my head to decline and pushed him over to the bed. Not wasting a minute, Chartreuse grabbed his stiffy, pulled him up to the side of the bed and got to work. Like I said, she was a pro at cock sucking. The guy started to push her head away after the first minute and a half because he also wanted to fuck but she wouldn't let go of his hairy ass until he shot his load right down her throat.

"Oh damn babe, I wanted to fuck you, but you made me cum too fast," he said holding his dripping wet dick.

His cock had retreated to half its former length. It was too late to fuck her. He sheepishly pulled up his pants and without saying a word put on his cap and headed out towards the door.

"Grazia amigo," I said, "see you again."

"I'll say this much," he said, "she gives head as good as a gay dude."

"Oh yeah, and you thought you were going to last long enough to fuck her afterwards," I laughed.

"The dick knows what it wants better than I," he said. I nodded and he climbed down to the street level and was gone.

Chartreuse and I started laughing like two fools.

"I knew he wanted to fuck me but I figured I'd tease him into settling for a blowie. You see anyone else out there?"

"No, not a soul is in sight."

"Then Jerr, I guess you are going to have to fuck me," she said, "or do you want your cock sucked."

We both laughed.

"No, I'll take your pussy first, you can suck me clean afterwards."

I dropped my drawers and peeled off my shirt and the rest including my socks and just laid gently on top of her. I grabbed her left tit in my hand and started to suck her right tit. After watching her blow that guy, my dick was dripping cream like a yogurt machine. I put my dick inside her as if it was built just for me and began fucking her, I figured no foreplay was necessary. He pussy was wet like a ripe mango. I had just gotten started when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I shouted.

I hadn't yet cum but I was a little concerned to know what was going on at the door.

"Go see what it is," said Chartreuse.

I pulled out my hard on, got up from the bed and walked over to the door. I looked out the peephole and there must have been seven guys lined up. The Latin guy who she'd just blown was first in line. I opened the door a crack.

THE SECOND GUY

I figured the first guy was back to fuck her but instead he said,

"Senor, my friend Tomas, here, would like to know your wife."

"Hey Chart," I shouted back to her, "wanna get fucked some more?"

"Oh yeah, hon I'm just getting started. We can finish our thing later," I smiled and I started to pull up my shorts, up over my ripe wet cock.This was sure turning into an exciting day.

I opened the door a crack and turned to the Latino guy,

"Give me a sec," I pulled up my shorts even though my cock was still swollen underneath,

"Ok, send in your buddy."

A short fat guy with an orange Dodger baseball cap absorbing his brow sweat climbed up the stairs, his pal was right behind him.

"Thank you Senor."

"Go to it," I said pushing him toward the bed. He stopped to unzip his fly and pop out his dark hairy cock.

"The pants, take them off," I said.

"But I just wanna cock suck señor," he muttered.

"You mean a blow job, well nope, you gotta fuck her."

"Ok señor, I do the fuck," and he takes off his pants and pulls down his drawers.

"You wanna leave the shirt on?" I said, he nodded.

"Ok, go for it."

His cock was already erect. It was a normal five incher, uncut but as thick as a beer can.

"Here, use this," I handed him a rubber.

"Ok sir."

He rolled it backwards but it didn't work so he turned it over and with a little effort he pulled and rolled it backwards to cover his beer can. Of course, if he had an STD, rolling it on in the wrong direction already contaminated it.

Chartreuse spread her legs wide so her shaved pussy looked like an all seeing eye.The guy's buddy started shaking out and rubbing his cock, watching her pussy as she lifted up her legs a bit when Tomas climbed on top. Then she wrapped those long legs around his ass so tight he could hardly hump. Tomas grabbed one of her tits, and struggled a while to hump her and then in a few minutes he was done. He pulled out his cock and stood up besides the bed. The condom was filled with cum.

"Nice job," I said.

For some reason he crossed himself and said, "God bless you and you lovely husband."

I figured his English was a little confused. Chartreuse said nothing but smiled at him. He dressed quickly and took a $20 bill out of his wallet.

I shook my head, "No, no money, this is a free fuck. Have a nice day."

The first guy seeing my erection in my shorts reached out and grabbed my dick as he moved to exit behind Tomas.

"Chúpame la verga," he said and I could see he'd regained his hard on and had unzipped his pants while I was watching Chart and his fat friend fucking her. Now his dick was saluting me.

"What?'" I said.

"He wants you to suck his cock," shouted Chartreuse.

"Maybe another time," I said as I guided him out the door.

He smiled and reached out to shake my hand. I obliged him and with a hand on his shoulder I pointed him to the door. Just before he stepped down he gave my cock a strong squeeze.

"I like you," he said.

THE THIRD GUY

The next guy in line must have been a plumber, he was barrel chested with blue coveralls,

He must have just been starting the day cause he smelled real nice. Then I noticed the patch on his outfit that said, "Sweet Smelling Plumbers".

"Howdy stranger, is the rest stop Whorehouse?"

"No sir, this ain't that. We ain't no Whorehouse. It's just me and my horny wife picking up a few extra fucks, no bucks, no charges here, and no rules, 'septen you gotta be of age."

"Well, I'm guessing I'm of age." He had enough wrinkles to qualify.

"Come on over her honey," Chart called from the bed.

This guy took one look at Chartreuse sitting sideways on the bed, her big tits and sweet ass as radiant as the sun that was filtering in through the sky light, and he stripped off his coveralls like he was going to jump into the ocean.

"Hey Sweet Pea, you the horny wife?"

"That's me, as horny as can be. You got some bullets in that pistol," she was pointing at his cock that was uncoiling.

"I sure do Sweet Pea, I ain't been laid in ten days," then he cupped his balls in his big hands.

"These balls are filled to the brim."

"That's the way I like em," said Chart.

This guy's cock looked like a corkscrew, with a big fat circumcised head that looked like a cyclops.

"Do we gotta unwind it a bit?" said Chart.

"Just a bit, it'll straighten out once it gets inside ya."

erectus123
erectus123
465 Followers