Doing 10 Guys at Highway Rest Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it has hurt terribly, the more he fucked me the less it hurt, just a harsh burning sensation. He was far from finished when my own cock started to grow.

"Look, said Erwin, the pimps got a hard on."

"Jerk him off said Piper, that way he'll beg us for real to fuck him the next time he sees us."

Erwin grabbed my cock in his large hand and coarsely started jerking it. My dick was responding.

"See, he likes getting fucked."

"Hold his cock tight," said Piper, "I want him to shoot his load when I shoot mine."

With Erwin's big ham handed fist clamped down on my cock and there was no chance I was going to cum. Piper kept hammering my ass and finally shouted,

"I'm ready Erwin, let him blow," and as soon as Erwin's fist released my cock exploded like a norse whale's blowhole and shot my spunk into the car trunk all over the spare tire.

Piper came at the same time with a bunch of hasher thrusts and then he just stayed there, his big dick still swollen.

"Ah sonny," said Piper, I'm afraid my dick is stuck in your ass. It won't come out. Erwin, you are going to have to drive us over to the Memorial hospital. They have an injection that will get us two dogs separated.

Oh my God, now I'd be mortified, to be taken to my home town hospital with a cop's dick stuck in my ass. I started to cry. I wasn't sure what he'd done to me, my ass hole just burned like it was on fire. His big cock stuck there seemed to be pulsating.

"He's just funnin ya," said Erwin, who started to unlock the handcuffs.

And at that point, Piper pushed off my ass and he pulled his big red cock out. I turned to look and his cock was still robust and erect as he doused my ass with a few extra pulses of cum.

"Oops," said Piper, "the pimp has got his period."

I put my hand on my ass and it was filled with both guys cum loads but there was an awful amount of blood as well.

"What did you do to me?"

"I did what you asked for, I broke your cherry."

They wadded some paper napkins from the Donut shop in my asshole and Erwin helped me pull up my pants. I could see they were getting ready to send me on my way. At least they weren't going to kill me.

Piper stood there, his big cock was still erect and sticking straight out of his cop pants.

"Don't get any bright ideas about reporting our love fest. Remember you begged us to fuck you and besides we know where you live incase you are up for another round. You just think about how good it felt when Erwin jerked you off while I was fucking you, with my dick filling up your ass, bumping your prostate, man that was Nirvana, wasn't it. I don't mean the rock band. Wasn't it?"

"Yeah Officer, it was ok."

"Just ok?"

"It was great, wonderful, I'm standing here with your cum and blood streaming out my ass, sure, what do you think? Yeah it was grand."

Piper took hold of my head and pulled me to him, he planted his lips on mine and kissed me for a long time, his tongue forcing its was inside my mouth. Then he released me.

He looked me in my eyes, that was when I noticed his eyes were sapphire blue,

"I own you now don't I," he whispered.

"I guess you do Officer,"

"You can call me Pipe, honey, this ain't our last rodeo." Then he added, "I like your ass better than your wife's."

Erwin, who was all neat and dressed stepped up, "Sir, we are letting you off with a verbal warning, now pay attention to stop signs and have a good day. Oh yeah, give our best to your wife, that is, fuck her for us if you still do that after today."

"Yes sir," one of them said.

Just sitting on my butt hurt like hell. I started to drive off slowly. I could hear their loud laughter as I drove off hoping to never see those two again.

When I got home I carried the old radio in its box inside the garage and when I took it out of the box, there was the receipt, right under the radio. A lot of good that would have done me with those two animals.

It took a few days before I stopped seeing drops of clotted blood in the toilet. That was when I started to think of Piper's big cock and how it felt when he was fucking me and how hard I came at the same time he did. Then I realized just thinking about it got my cock all hard and wet. And now I'm thinking maybe this bisexual thing of my brother's is genetic and if I've got some of it in me? And I'm wondering why every time I see a cop car, I get a hard on while I'm straining to see if Piper is inside.

THE END

Dear Esteemed Reader,

If you enjoyed this story please give it a good vote and be kind enough to favor it. Your comments and emails as always are most welcomed.

Respectfully, Erectus