Doing 10 Guys at Highway Rest Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and the first thing I saw was a rotund cop about 40 years old pushing the door open and walking into the trailer, he was unbuttoning his shirt at the same time.

"Good day guys, you all been doing some brisk business her today, but now you gotta pay the piper."

"What are you talking about?" I said.

He pointed at his name plate attached to his shirt, it said, "Sgt. Robert Piper."

"Oh, so you are the piper."

" Yep, that's me. Erwin here is my partner."

"What can we do for you guys?" said Chartreuse.

"Well, l Miss, if this is the pussy welcome wagon, we want us a free meal and well, a chance to cum. You sonny," he pointed at me, "you da pimp?"

"Ah, no sir, Sargent Piper Sir, I ain't no pimp, this here is my horny wife and we was just giving her a day off to get some cock that she was craving."

"You must think we are idiots sonny, that story is BS."

"Listen officer, Sergeant Sir, really, there is no problem officers, we are here to serve, you two in particular, we do this as a gesture of our support for the providers of law and order. There ain't no charge for our services," I offered.

"Oh you can be sure of that, we ain't paying you nothing to fuck, what did you say, 'your wife?'"

"Of course not, we are here for your pleasure and enjoyment."

"Yeah that's fine talk but we didn't stop ya to have this conversation."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well," said Piper, "we are going to do a round robin with your wife."

"What is that?" I said.

"It works like this," by now Piper and his buddy had kicked off their boots and unbuckled their paraphernalia, "I'm going to get behind this lady, what is your name Miss?"

"Just call me Ruby," said Chart.

I'd never heard he use that name before but with her red lipstick on it made good sense.

"Ok Ruby, I'm going to stand up and fuck you from behind and while I'm working out in your bread basket, you are going to lean forward and blow Irwin here. Then when we are just about ready we are going to switch places, Ruby. Then Officer Irwin will start fucking you and you will assume the position as previously described and you will suck my cock."

Piper then quick as a jack rabbit cuffed Chartreuse.

"Hey, sir, there is no reason for that," I shouted.

"Yeah sonny, but it makes it a bit more exciting for us and we know from experience she is going to go the extra mile so we will uncuff her when we are through."

What could I say, the two fat cops were standing there with their asses naked, their beer bellies hanging down and they both had hard ons. I guess I could have tried to grab one of their holstered guns laying on the floor but that didn't seem like a good idea. Piper was pretty big in the dick department, a good 8 inches and his floppy cock had firmed up pretty quick. He had a pair of balls that looked like hen's eggs. Irwin wasn't quite as well endowed, the usual 5 or 6 incher, but that bastard had massive balls. The only guy I'd ever seen with balls that large had a hernia, but I kept my mouth shut.

Piper went behind and started fingering Chartreuse's ass.

"Hey sir, you didn't say anything about butt fucking," I interjected.

"Well, sonny," he then spoke to Chartreuse, "but honey you got a real nice ass and you know, the penis wants what the penis wants. From the looks of it," he pulled out his wet cummy sticky third finger and turned to me,

"I won't be the first one today to try her ass on for size. But if you say no sonny, we can butt fuck your ass instead."

Chartreuse shook her head and I shut up.

"Now bend over bitch," ordered Officer Piper.

Piper started smacking her ass.

"Hey stop that it hurts," cried Chartreuse.

"Just wanted to warm you up sweetie, that's all," said Piper and then he grabbed her ass and in one swoop his cock was deep inside.

I could see Chart's ass had turned red from his slapping. Obediently, she bent forward to take Erwin's cock in her hand, gave it few jerks and put it in her mouth and started sucking. She looked up at me as if to say his cock tastes bad. She didn't seem to be having a problem blowing Erwin but Piper was really fucking her ass real hard, really slamming into her. I could see her expression turned painful every time he rocked her with his hard hip thrusts.

"You like it hard, don't you Ruby." Chart whimpered and after a few minutes Piper pulled out and slide his long thick red dick under her ass and with his hand he cupped her pussy lips and slid his dick right in.

"You know," Piper said, turning to me, "a good ass fuck is smooth and nice and tight but there is something about the texture of pussy that grabs at ya and makes you just want to come back again and again, and sonny, you wife or whatever, she has a cunt that just begs for more."

I could see Erwin was having trouble keeping it together, he was ready to shoot his load.

"I'm ready Pipe," he said.

"Ok bitch," said Piper, "I mean Ruby, now we switch." Then Erwin pulled out of her mouth and ran behind to take Piper's place. By now Erwin's cock looked ready to explode and it was a lot bigger than before.

Piper moved in front at the same time and grabbed Chart by her beautiful hair pulling her head down to his waist and jammed his cock so deep her lips ended up on his balls. Meanwhile Erwin was pumping away behind her. He must have picked up a bit of recharge during the pause when they switched places. He was fucking like someone had lit a fire under his balls but it was obvious he was not yet ready to come.

Piper likewise was in no rush, he seemed to be trying to get as long a session as he could. He must have been pretty close when he pulled his big cock out of her mouth and shouted,

"My balls, suck my balls," and as she mouthed those hen's eggs, without a word of warning he shot his load all over her forehead. Meanwhile, Erwin was busy pulling his dick out of her ass and then shoving it in her pussy, in one and then in the other, over and over. Finally he decided it was time to cum and where he was going to make his deposit. He stuffed his cock into her ass as deep as he could and just paused to enjoy the moment.

Both cops, having shared their worst side of law enforcement, were finally done fucking my sister-in-law. Piper, started to get dressed. True to his word, he unlocked the cuffs and Chart, whose face was now covered with Pipers slime ran to the bathroom to wash up. I didn't say a word as the cops dressed. Irwin came over to me and stuck his clammy hand down the back of my shorts.

"You know buster, your wife ain't the only one who has a nice ass," he turned to Piper.

"Oh he's got a nice ass on him Pipe."

"Well, maybe next time we'll break it in. You ever been butt fucked sonny?" said Piper.

"No sir." I just looked at the ground hoping they wouldn't decide to fuck me to.

"Well, maybe it's something that you should start thinking about."

"I got first dibs on his ass," said Erwin, who still had his hand down my shorts and was enjoying himself fingering my ass hole.

"Yeah, I really like his ass," said Erwin. I could feel his sharp finger nail as he tested out my butt hole.

"You got a real tight ass hole sonny, I'd suggest you get one of them rubber dildos and start working it up in size so it don't hurt too much when the two of us double team you."

"Remember," said Piper, "if you're doing business in our rest stop you gotta pay the Piper."

"And me too," added Erwin.

"Yes, sir, I got that."

"Next time I want his ass," said Erwin as he stuck his third finger deeper into my ass. Believe me I was sweating enough that it had lubed my ass hole and his finger made easy entrance.

Then Piper's radio blared something filled with static and some numbers.

"We gotta go, goodbye sonny," said Erwin who pulled his finger out of my ass in a hurry and stuck it in my mouth,

"Hey, this is a triple flavored treat, your wife's ass, her pussy and your ass as well. Get used to the taste."

They both cracked up. I stood there like a fool with Erwin's stink finger playing with my tongue. At last, he pulled his finger out and finished dressing. Finally the two cops left and I took a coke out of the little fridge and rinsed my mouth and spit out the door. After a while Chartreuse came out of the bathroom with just a towel. She had no hesitation to showing off her nude damp body to me. I was afraid she'd be upset by our two last guests but to my surprise she said,

"Wow, that sure was fun."

"Really, you liked that."

"Oh God yes, I can't tell you how many times I orgasmed with those two, it was pretty amazing."

I cringed,

"That dumpy Erwin cop wanted to fuck me but they got a radio call and ran out of here."

'Looks like you missed your chance."

At that moment there came a loud knock on the door, and a basso profundo voice,

"Hey you in there, open up. I'm ready to fuck your ass."

It was Willie Johnson, my face went white when I thought what his monster cock could do to my ass. Then it was Chartreuse to the rescue,

"Dearest Willie," she shouted, he's in the bathroom trying to evacuate, he seems to be very constipated. Maybe today is not his day?"

"Ok Mam, we can put it off till next time you guys come round." And with that Wille took off and my ass was spared.

Finally dry she put a robe on but didn't tie it. I got the camper into gear and pulled out of the rest stop. Chart came and sat down besides me. Her bathrobe was open and her big tits were just smiling at me.

That was when she realized my cock was swollen like a fat polish sausage. Without a word of encouragement she reached over, unzipped my shorts, unbuttoned them and pulled my cock loose.

"I can see the idea of being fucked in the ass got you excited," said Chartreuse.

"It's not the idea of a butt fuck, it's your naked body that's turned me on."

"I said I was going to do ten guys today but I'm going to make you the exception Jerr, you can be number eleven."

Of course you know what she did next.

I almost steered off the road as I came in her hot mouth and as usual she swallowed the whole load.

"Chartreuse, you are one of a kind. Next time we gotta try for more then ten or, oh Jesus I'm number eleven."

"Yeah," she said, "ten guys wasn't nearly enough. Let's go to the Home Depot parking lot next time and I'll try on a dozen day laborers. Some of those Mexicans have really big cocks."

"How do you know that?"

"Where do you think I spent lunch breaks when I was in the community college?"

EPILOGUE

I'd forgotten about Erwin and Officer Piper. We sure as hell never went back to "Piper's Rest Stop." Paying the Piper just once was quite enough. It was a fewmonths later and I was coming back early one Sunday morning from a quick visit to a Jersey City Auto Wrecker. I needed a part for an older Chrysler I was restoring whose radio had burned out. When I pulled off the toll road I didn't see the unmarked cop car behind me and I coasted slowly through the stop sign and moments later I could hear a siren and a flashing light.

"Pull over," blasted out of the police loudspeaker.

"Follow us" was the next command. The cops pulled over into an Industrial Circle, Being a Sunday morning the place was quiet and not a soul in sight. I wasn't very happy when I rolled down the window and saw a grinning Erwin holding his clipboard ready to write me a fat ticket.

"Oh I remember you," said the smiling Erwin, "You're the guy pimping his wife a while back in that rest stop. How come you guys never came back. We sure spent some time looking for you two."

"Why's that?" I stupidly asked.

"Cause we had such a good time double teaming your wife. Did you forget?"

"No sir, I remember."

"You got any weapons in this car Buster?"

"No sir."

"Would you please get out and open the trunk."

I pushed the trunk opener button on the dash, there was a snap as the trunk unlocked.

"Get you ass out here now and lift up the trunk."

I got out slowly, I knew a sudden movement might get me shot. I did as he said and moved to the back of the car.

"Whatcha got in there, Buster?"

"Nothing sir, just an old radio in a box, a spare tire, some suntan lotion and other stuff."

"We got a report of the theft of an old radio out of a parked Chrysler a few days back. You the thief?"

"No sir, I just bought that from an auto wrecker. I've got the receipt here somewhere."

"Well, what do you think we are waiting for, pull it out boy."

I started going through my pockets but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"I afraid I'm going to have to arrest you Buster."

About that point in time, Piper, who was standing at the passenger window came forward with his pistol ready.

"Look who we got here," said Erwin who slapped handcuffs on my two wrists and tied it to the spare tire bolt with a cord I'd left in the trunk.

Piper took a close look at me, squinted up his porcine eyes,

"Oh yeah, it's that pimp whose wife we fucked over. You sure liked watching us fuck your wife, didn't ya sonny."

I shook my head.

"Oh you forgot, you got such a hard on watching us you liked to cream in your pants. Didn't he Erwin?"

"You know what time it is," said Piper.

"I looked at my watch, It's around 9:45 I said."

"No, it ain't, try again."

I didn't know what to say.

"It's time to pay the Piper," he shouted in my ear.

"We don't like pimps but we got a way to let them see what they are putting their bitches through."

"That's right," said Erwin.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if you don't get your pants down to your ankles Piper is going to blow you a new asshole with his .44."

"Hey guys, don't shoot me. I wasn't doing anything wrong and you guys got your rocks off pretty good that day. Didn't ya/"

"Well, that was then and this is now," said Erwin, "unbuckle his belt, Pipe."

I stood there as Piper undid my belt with one hand. Piper still held that big pistol right in my face with the other hand.

Erwin reached out to unbutton my jeans that fell under the weight of al the stuff I had in my pockets.

Piper put his gun back in his holster and told me not to turn around and to shut up.

"Now repeat after me," said Piper, "so I can get this on my phone's recorder."

"Please officers, I beg you to fuck me in my ass."

I didn't do as he suggested, "I beg you to let me go."

"Oh you're a wise ass," he smacked me in the back of my head.

"Now try it again jerk and be assured we two will give your wise ass its graduation ceremony."

"Office Piper and Erwin, please fuck my ass."

"Did I tell you to mention are names? You get it right this time cause it's your last chance."

"Ok, ok, Sir, I beg you both to fuck me in my ass."

"Yeah, that's good. Now say, 'I'm a fucking pimp and a homo and I'm begging you to fuck me."

I repeated what he said, more or less, I was too scared not to. When Piper played the tape back but I couldn't hardly recognize my confession in my terrified voice. I was standing there, my naked ass to the wind, my trousers down over my ankles, my shoes laced on when Erwin started rubbing my ass.

My dick was shrunken up to nothing, I was scared. Piper noticed this and said to Erwin,

"Maybe the reason he has to pimp his wife is because his dick is so small."

Ewin was busy pulling his dick out from his troopers slacks.

"You better drop trou or you'd hurt yourself on that zipper," said Piper, who was busy fidgeting himself.

"Give me that bottle of suntan lotion," said Erwin.

Up to now Erwin was just running his hands up and down my ass cheeks, remarking how nice they were. Piper didn't say anything, he just tossed him the suntan lotion.

Then Erwin squirted a few dabs of lotion on my ass cheeks and spread them so he could to run it right into my butt hole. He got his third finger lubed up and was working it slowly but surely into my anus.

"He's got a tight ass hole for a pimp," said Erwin. And then to me he said, "Don't you dare turn round."

"Yep, looks that way for now but not too much longer," said Piper, who was standing there besides me. His big cock was hanging out his pant's zipper.

"You better lube up your cock first, said Erwin,"this cock sucker's got a tight fuck hole."

I could hear Erwin fooling with the bottle. Then I could feel his hands parting my ass cheeks and his cock rubbing up against me as he was getting it hard. I could feel it firm up, it felt warm in the morning breeze. He was quickly getting ready to fuck me and he started probing for the right spot to make his penetration.

"Wait guys, listen," I said, "I got a few hundred here in my wallet, let me pay my fine and you can let me go."

"Oops," said Piper, "bribing an officer is a felony."

Erwin wasn't paying attention to Piper at this point, he was trying to get his cock into my tight butthole. He kicked my legs wider and the elevation must have suited him better because I could feel his cock start to enter me. It sure hurt.

"Tell him it feels good, douche," said Piper. When I didn't he punched my arm, hard.

"It feels good Officers."

Again he punched me hard.

"You can fuck me officers."

"Tell him he has your consent to fuck you."

"Ok, fuck me."

"Tell him to bust your cherry."

"Bust it."

"Bust what?"

"Please bust my cherry."

By now Erwin's cock was wedged inside me and his strong thrusts were banging my knees against the car bumper. I felt like he was going to split me in half.

"Please go slow sir, it hurts so bad."

Piper said, "Yeah at the start it hurts but in a little while you will be begging for more, that's when I'm going to fuck you."

I glanced over at Piper and could see his big dick was ready, sticking out of his pants, that same fat veiny cock that had fucked my sister-in-law was going to do me too.

Erwin had picked up his rhythm and was wailing, his big balls were slapping up against my ass.

"Oh God, I'm cuming," he shouted and a stream of his hot jizz filled me up.

He had his hands around my waste and was pulling me tightly to him as he paused, his full cock buried up to his balls in my ass. He waited a while, savoring his captive. Not until his big cock started to soften did he pull out.

.

I could feel his warm cum was dripping down my ass onto my legs. The wetness began to feel cold in the wind. It had hurt a lot but by the time he came I could tolerate it. Then Erwin stepped back and was replaced by Piper.

"Sorry Pipe, looks like I made a wet mess of his ass for you."

"Whaddaya know, it''s the old switcheroo," said Piper. "Did you open the pimp enough to accommodate my big dick?"

"Well, we'll see," said Erwin, "I sure lubed him up good."

Piper got into position, he parted my ass cheeks, took aim and without any concern for the pain he lined his dick up and with a giant hip thrust he rammed his big cock into me. Believe me, I was thankful for Erwin's lube job. That was when I blacked out. Erwin grabbed me as my knees went slack. Somewhere out in the darkness I could hear Piper booming, "Hold him up I ain't done yet."

I began to come out of the black out. I was hardly able to support myself but Erwin kept a hold on my shoulders.

Piper's dick was nothing like Erwin's cock, it was longer and much thicker and he was relentless with his savage thrusts. But he wasn't yet all the way inside me.

Then he pulled out, I was thankfull he was finished.

"Mr. Pimp, do you give me your full permission to continue fucking you?"

"Yes, Yes, please get it over with," I whimpered, knowing it was far fom over.

With that Piper jammed the big cock of his all the way in and I felt something tear inside. He just kept at it, he fucked my raw ass till Erwin's cum started dripping out and when I looked down I could see it dripping out with each terrible thrust, splattering onto my pants and when I looked down the silver white cum was tinged with blood.